IndiaDivine.org

Blog: Boom, bust and war?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello dear list members,

I´ve written what I hope is an interesting and relevant article. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Boom, bust and war?

In vedic astrology planetary periods are of major importance. The Rahu major period can be associated with material progress if Rahu is not afflicted or afflicting in a chart. If Rahu is afflicted or afflicting in a chart it tends to be associated with manipulations that may result in signficiant gains but which usually leads to exposure and significant losses. Rahu is also linked to intoxcants, manipulation for selfish ends and criminal activities. Among

the professions, Rahu rules unscrupulous salesmen, diplomats, winemakers, shady characters and criminals. During the Rahu period in the SAMVA USA chart, from 1919 to 1937 all these traits of Rahu were brought into the limelight of the national life of the USA in one way or the other. This articles highlights the events and gives an astrological explanation for them. It then answers the question if the present crisis is comparable to the Great Depression of the 1930s and if it is likely to lead to war as it did then.

To read more:

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2009/11/boom-bust-and-war.html

Thor

Hello dear list members,

I've gone over the article and refined it a bit.

The interesting thing that this article shows is that during the Rahu period (1919-1937), there was a rise (roaring 20's) and fall (30's depression). This is what is often seen when Rahu afflicts in a chart, as it does in the SAMVA USA chart. Amazingly, there was also a rise in prominence of Rahu-ian elements in the national life during this time, such as manipulations, deception, criminals, intoxicants, etc. The article is one more installation that shows how exceedingly well major period of planets in the SAMVA USA chart fit the trends in the national history.

I'd be interested in what you think?

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 6:36:37 PM Blog: Boom, bust and war?

Hello dear list members,

Boom, bust and war?

In vedic astrology planetary periods are of major importance. The Rahu major period can be associated with material progress if Rahu is not afflicted or afflicting in a chart. If Rahu is afflicted or afflicting in a chart it tends to be associated with manipulations that may result in signficiant gains but which usually leads to exposure and significant losses. Rahu is also linked to intoxcants, manipulation for selfish ends and

criminal activities. Among the professions, Rahu rules unscrupulous salesmen, diplomats, winemakers, shady characters and criminals. During the Rahu period in the SAMVA USA chart, from 1919 to 1937 all these traits of Rahu were brought into the limelight of the national life of the USA in one way or the other. This articles highlights the events and gives an astrological explanation for them. It then answers the question if the present crisis is comparable to the Great Depression of the 1930s and if it is likely to lead to war as it did then.

To read more:

Thor

Hello dear list members,

I've added a graph of the transits in the afternoon on October 23, 1929 when the sell-off in automotive stocks began. It is amazing that transit Moon was at 16° Gemini and 12th house under the aspect of natal and transit Ketu at 18° in Libra and 4th house. Heavy selling continued on the 24th when the Moon was still in the 12th house. Things then eased up while the Moon passed through Cancer, its own sign. However, when the Moon passed into Leo, heavy selling reemerged and the biggest drop took place. Please note that transit Sun was also debilitated in Libra and 4th house at that time, with the stationary nodal axis not only afflicting the natal nodes, but the MEPs of the 10th and 4th houses, while also closely afflicting transit 10th lord Mars in the 4th house. Transit 6th lord Jupiter at 22° Taurus and 11th house, was thus afflicting that house, as well as the 3rd, 5th and 7th houses, the 3rd lord Mercury

(no wonder that automotive stocks were involved) and 2nd lord Sun in Capricorn and 7th house as well as being in mutual opposition to natal 8th lord Saturn. Talk about a multiple-whammy of dastardly aspects! No wonder the financial market suffered a steep loss and people literally became unhinged.

There is also a graph showing an ephemeris for these days. It shows the unique role played by the fast moving Moon in the sequence of events during these fateful days.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 8:18:25 AMRe: Blog: Boom, bust and war?

Hello dear list members,

I've gone over the article and refined it a bit.

The interesting thing that this article shows is that during the Rahu period (1919-1937), there was a rise (roaring 20's) and fall (30's depression). This is what is often seen when Rahu afflicts in a chart, as it does in the SAMVA USA chart. Amazingly, there was also a rise in prominence of Rahu-ian elements in the national life during this time, such as manipulations, deception, criminals, intoxicants, etc. The article is one more installation that shows how exceedingly well major period of planets in the SAMVA USA chart fit the trends in the national history.

I'd be interested in what you think?

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 6:36:37 PM Blog: Boom, bust and war?

Hello dear list members,

Boom, bust and war?

In vedic astrology planetary periods are of major importance. The Rahu major period can be associated with material progress if Rahu is not afflicted or afflicting in a chart. If Rahu is afflicted or afflicting in a chart it tends to be associated with manipulations that may result in signficiant gains but which usually leads to exposure and significant losses. Rahu is also linked to intoxcants, manipulation for selfish ends and

criminal activities. Among the professions, Rahu rules unscrupulous salesmen, diplomats, winemakers, shady characters and criminals. During the Rahu period in the SAMVA USA chart, from 1919 to 1937 all these traits of Rahu were brought into the limelight of the national life of the USA in one way or the other. This articles highlights the events and gives an astrological explanation for them. It then answers the question if the present crisis is comparable to the Great Depression of the 1930s and if it is likely to lead to war as it did then.

To read more:

Thor

2 of 2 Photo(s)