IndiaDivine.org

Reply: Happy Thanksgiving!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear , Sri Rajesh Chaudhary, and all SA astrologers,

Namasthe.On the eve of Thankgiving day, It is natural for us to fondly remember and thank Prof Choudhry[and his whole family] with gratitude, and also, all other SA astrologers, and learners, all over the world, who are working selflessly and tirelessly, to make their valuable SA insights and applications in new contexts, available to us all-almost on a day to day basis.The Questions raised by many learners have also been very educative. I am grateful to all of you, especially to dear Thor on SAMVA, and thus offer thanks to all of you, on this occasion.

Best Regards

Sankara

-

Shayn Smith

Systems Approach To Vedic Astrology Group ; SAMVA

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 10:04 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear and List Members,As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S., I would like to take this time to offer thanks for the remarkable gift of Systems' Approach to Vedic Astrology given to us by . Also, much admiration and appreciation go out to the list members who faithfully promote SATVA and share their wonderful wisdom on these lists, including dear Thor who tirelessly produces brilliant insights into the mundane sphere. I have learned so much from all of you...

Warm regards,Shayn SmithBoulder, ColoradoUSA