IndiaDivine.org

Planetary periods of SAMVA USA chart [was: Bonuses...]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello my dear ,

Thank you. In fact, the more I have studied the matter, the more convincing is this correspondence of national trends with the periods of the SAMVA USA chart. In particular, these studies reveal the functional nature of the planets at work.

POWER OF THE SUN Two Sun major periods and many sub-periods in US history

Boom, bust and war? Rahu period of the 1920s and 1930s

From Gilded Age to Progressive Era Sun, Moon and Mars periods from late 1890s through 1910s

The removal of injustice Rahu period 1799 - 1816, Jupiter period 1816 - 1833 and Saturn period 1833 - 1852.

Cold Warriors on the Moon Saturn period from early 1950s to early 1970s

To read more: http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/

I have yet to give an account of the Jupiter period of the late 1930s into the early 1950s.

Thor

<vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 11:31:19 AMRe: Bonuses of executives

Hello my dear Thor, In recent months, you have written a number of articles on your blog, with a lot of interesting information and where you uncovered some salient historical trends in the national life of US that have been amazingly consistent with what is seen as per the planetary periods in the SAMVA USA chart. Congratulations.

Hello my dear Thor, Wish you best of luck.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Sunday, December 06, 2009 5:47 PM

Planetary periods of SAMVA USA chart [was: Bonuses...]

Hello my dear ,

Thank you. In fact, the more I have studied the matter, the more convincing is this correspondence of national trends with the periods of the SAMVA USA chart. In particular, these studies reveal the functional nature of the planets at work.

POWER OF THE SUN Two Sun major periods and many sub-periods in US history Boom, bust and war? Rahu period of the 1920s and 1930s From Gilded Age to Progressive Era Sun, Moon and Mars periods from late 1890s through 1910s The removal of injustice Rahu period 1799 - 1816, Jupiter period 1816 - 1833 and Saturn period 1833 - 1852.

Cold Warriors on the Moon Saturn period from early 1950s to early 1970s

To read more: http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/

I have yet to give an account of the Jupiter period of the late 1930s into the early 1950s.

Thor

<vkchoudhry >SAMVA Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 11:31:19 AMRe: Bonuses of executives

Hello my dear Thor, In recent months, you have written a number of articles on your blog, with a lot of interesting information and where you uncovered some salient historical trends in the national life of US that have been amazingly consistent with what is seen as per the planetary periods in the SAMVA USA chart. Congratulations.