IndiaDivine.org

Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello dear list members,

I've written an article with some predictions for the USA in 2010. It is written under a time constraint, but I hope the main ideas come across clearly enough. The emphasis is as before on delineating the reading of the main influnces.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Predictions for the USA in 2010

In examining what may lie ahead for the USA in the year 2010 we examine the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union). The period and transit influences are studied with reference to the potential seen in the chart. Major difficulties are seen in the national life during the summer of 2010, possibly involving foreign hostilities.

To read more:

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2009/12/predictions-for-usa-in-2010.html

Wishing you all a very happy and peacful new year. With thanks for enjoyable exchanges in 2009.

Thor

Hello list,

I've had a chance to edit the article with an eye to making it clearer and more legible.

In examining what may lie ahead for the USA in the year 2010 we look at the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union). The period and transit influences are studied with reference to the potential seen in the chart. The delinetation of astrological influences as per the Systems' Approach is emphasised for educational purposes. Strains are seen in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year. In the summer of 2010 a major challenge is seen in the national life, possibly involving foreign hostilities. The autumn and winter monts are expected to be more manageable.

To read more:

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva Sent: Wed, December 30, 2009 11:06:05 PM Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

I've written an article with some predictions for the USA in 2010. It is written under a time constraint, but I hope the main ideas come across clearly enough. The emphasis is as before on delineating the reading of the main influnces.

In examining what may lie ahead for the USA in the year 2010 we examine the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union). The period and transit influences are studied with reference to the potential seen in the chart. Major difficulties are seen in the national life during the summer of 2010, possibly involving foreign hostilities.

To read more:

Wishing you all a very happy and peacful new year. With thanks for enjoyable exchanges in 2009.

Thor

dear Thor,first i want to say and wish you A VERY HAPPY NEWYEAR ! ! !as i have always said in past also, i have always enjoyed reading most laborious work of yours and explanations about transits effect and what could we expect.

reading this about coming year, and what i heard news on CNBC which gets real excited when they hear about economy what they want to hear and when some bad news comes they discount it saying it is just an anomaly.

with all they talking about Mustard seeds and green shoots, are we really out of woods for good???? i realize that we are much better than where we were at 2007 and 2008 but is it that good?is housing really doing good? or we will see some head winds again and all that rosy seen is just a Mirage?

is jobs really getting better? i realize that yes it is better than January 2009 number wise but they say we going to start seeing jobs growth as of January 2010?does our outer planet science forecast this? or is it just a mirage and we will have surprises in the sky? if it when will it approximately?

again, all this help and growth every body talks about is only seen on Wall street , i do not believe it is still being seen by common public>or may be i am not seeing it at all and i am still expecting headwinds in the economy? may be they say when you are jaundiced you see everything yellow? may be that might the problem

Dear Thor, will you please take few minutes to my questions and explain in details about housing, jobs and economy at your leisure, i will certainly appreciate and thank you in advance.vinod

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:56 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello list,

I've had a chance to edit the article with an eye to making it clearer and more legible.

In examining what may lie ahead for the USA in the year 2010 we look at the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union). The period and transit influences are studied with reference to the potential seen in the chart. The delinetation of astrological influences as per the Systems' Approach is emphasised for educational purposes. Strains are seen in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year. In the summer of 2010 a major challenge is seen in the national life, possibly involving foreign hostilities. The autumn and winter monts are expected to be more manageable.

To read more:

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva

Wed, December 30, 2009 11:06:05 PM Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Dear MembersI always read all mail.But i feel surprise , why we not thinking about india??--- On Fri, 1/1/10, Vinod Modi <modivinod62 wrote:Vinod Modi <modivinod62Re: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010SAMVA Date: Friday, 1 January, 2010, 6:09 AM

dear Thor,first i want to say and wish you A VERY HAPPY NEWYEAR ! ! !as i have always said in past also, i have always enjoyed reading most laborious work of yours and explanations about transits effect and what could we expect.

reading this about coming year, and what i heard news on CNBC which gets real excited when they hear about economy what they want to hear and when some bad news comes they discount it saying it is just an anomaly.

with all they talking about Mustard seeds and green shoots, are we really out of woods for good???? i realize that we are much better than where we were at 2007 and 2008 but is it that good?is housing really doing good? or we will see some head winds again and all that rosy seen is just a Mirage?

is jobs really getting better? i realize that yes it is better than January 2009 number wise but they say we going to start seeing jobs growth as of January 2010?does our outer planet science forecast this? or is it just a mirage and we will have surprises in the sky? if it when will it approximately?

again, all this help and growth every body talks about is only seen on Wall street , i do not believe it is still being seen by common public>or may be i am not seeing it at all and i am still expecting headwinds in the economy? may be they say when you are jaundiced you see everything yellow? may be that might the problem

Dear Thor, will you please take few minutes to my questions and explain in details about housing, jobs and economy at your leisure, i will certainly appreciate and thank you in advance.vinod

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:56 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer > wrote:

Hello list,

I've had a chance to edit the article with an eye to making it clearer and more legible.

To read more:

http://cosmologer. blogspot. com/2009/ 12/predictions- for-usa-in- 2010.html

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologer >samva

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Hello dear Vinod,

We have already discussed these influences to some extent in my message, but I can add the following.

- the housing market, which is ruled by Venus as 4th lord is likely to face headwinds in late 2009 and early 2010, when it is transit afflicted by the stationary nodes. While the aspect of the stationary nodes is not exact, the natal weakness of Venus exposes it more to this influence, such that the housing market develops some problems. The housing construction industry is likely influenced by Mars, as lord of industry. While natally very strong, Mars is closely tranist afflicted by MMP Saturn at this time. This could put an additional strain on housing starts.

- the economy is likely to remain on a sluggish but improving trend during the Saturn sub-period until April 2012. However, adverse transits are likely to have a negative effect when of long duration. During the year, Rahu and Ketu are transiting the malefic 6th and 12th houses which is not a helpful influence, especially when afflicting transit or natal planets. In early 2010, headwinds in the housing market are likely to weigh down the overall sentiment in the economy due to influences noted above. In the summer, when stationary nodes afflict their natal counterparts the developments are likely to infuse a negative energy to the markets, perhaps in the form of added volatility. Moreover, as transit Ketu afflicts natal Ketu in the MEP of the 4th house over the summer, the housing market could feel more heat at that time. In the early summer, Jupiter as 6th lord of financial stability (ability

to pay off debts) will also be transit afflicted, both natally and in transit in May to July. In August 2010, natal Mars and transit Jupiter will be afflicted. At such times, there could be increased concerns about banks or a rise in inflation or interest rates. Such influences are likely to have a negative effect on economic growth during the summer.

- Finally, when the economy is on a sluggish trend, employment is likely to be similarily affected.

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 12:39:18 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

dear Thor,first i want to say and wish you A VERY HAPPY NEWYEAR ! ! !as i have always said in past also, i have always enjoyed reading most laborious work of yours and explanations about transits effect and what could we expect.reading this about coming year, and what i heard news on CNBC which gets real excited when they hear about economy what they want to hear and when some bad news comes they discount it saying it is just an anomaly.with all they talking about Mustard seeds and green shoots, are we really out of woods for good???? i realize that we are much better than where we were at 2007 and 2008 but is it that good?is housing really doing good? or we will see some head winds again and all that rosy seen is just a Mirage? is jobs really getting better? i realize that yes it is better than January 2009 number wise but they say we going to start seeing jobs growth as of January 2010?does our outer

planet science forecast this? or is it just a mirage and we will have surprises in the sky? if it when will it approximately?again, all this help and growth every body talks about is only seen on Wall street , i do not believe it is still being seen by common public>or may be i am not seeing it at all and i am still expecting headwinds in the economy? may be they say when you are jaundiced you see everything yellow? may be that might the problemDear Thor, will you please take few minutes to my questions and explain in details about housing, jobs and economy at your leisure, i will certainly appreciate and thank you in advance.vinod

Hello list,

To read more:

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva Sent: Wed, December 30, 2009 11:06:05 PM Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Hello,

The discussion on this list is offered free of charge and not a paid service. It is based on only voluntary participation and contributions.

List members are welcome to discuss the astrology of India or any country of interest.

A good place to start is to read the following article about the natal chart already rectified and verified for this country:

MAGNIFICENT INDIA (March 15, 2009)

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2009/03/magnificent-india.html

List members can then search the SAMVA message archives for posts on India and consider what the period and transit influences suggest for 2010 or beyond.

Thor

chandrakant pujara <cpujara2002SAMVA Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 5:06:53 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Dear MembersI always read all mail.But i feel surprise , why we not thinking about india??--- On Fri, 1/1/10, Vinod Modi <modivinod62 wrote:

Vinod Modi <modivinod62Re: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010SAMVA Date: Friday, 1 January, 2010, 6:09 AM

dear Thor,first i want to say and wish you A VERY HAPPY NEWYEAR ! ! !as i have always said in past also, i have always enjoyed reading most laborious work of yours and explanations about transits effect and what could we expect.reading this about coming year, and what i heard news on CNBC which gets real excited when they hear about economy what they want to hear and when some bad news comes they discount it saying it is just an anomaly.with all they talking about Mustard seeds and green shoots, are we really out of woods for good???? i realize that we are much better than where we were at 2007 and 2008 but is it that good?is housing really doing good? or we will see some head winds again and all that rosy seen is just a Mirage? is jobs really getting better? i realize that yes it is better than January 2009 number wise but they say we going to start seeing jobs growth as of January 2010?does our outer planet

science forecast this? or is it just a mirage and we will have surprises in the sky? if it when will it approximately?again, all this help and growth every body talks about is only seen on Wall street , i do not believe it is still being seen by common public>or may be i am not seeing it at all and i am still expecting headwinds in the economy? may be they say when you are jaundiced you see everything yellow? may be that might the problemDear Thor, will you please take few minutes to my questions and explain in details about housing, jobs and economy at your leisure, i will certainly appreciate and thank you in advance.vinod

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:56 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer > wrote:

Hello list,

In examining what may lie ahead for the USA in the year 2010 we look at the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union). The period and transit influences are studied with reference to the potential seen in the chart. The delinetation of astrological influences as per the Systems' Approach is emphasised for

educational purposes. Strains are seen in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year. In the summer of 2010 a major challenge is seen in the national life, possibly involving foreign hostilities. The autumn and winter monts are expected to be more manageable.

To read more:

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologer >samva Wed, December 30, 2009 11:06:05 PM Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Thor,again wishing you A WONDERFUL,PEACEFUL,HEALTHIER   HAPPY NEWYEAR ! ! !THANKS, now i am able to read what to expect due to these transits and it is extremely clear.it is this way when you are by your self affected you like to read more and more definitive and clearer.

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello dear Vinod,

We have already discussed these influences to some extent in my message, but I can add the following.

- the housing market, which is ruled by Venus as 4th lord is likely to face headwinds in late 2009 and early 2010, when it is transit afflicted by the stationary nodes. While the aspect of the stationary nodes is not exact, the natal weakness of Venus exposes it more to this influence, such that the housing market develops some problems. The housing construction industry is likely influenced by Mars, as lord of industry. While natally very strong, Mars is closely tranist afflicted by MMP Saturn at this time. This could put an additional strain on housing starts.

- the economy is likely to remain on a sluggish but improving trend during the Saturn sub-period until April 2012. However, adverse transits are likely to have a negative effect when of long duration. During the year, Rahu and Ketu are transiting the malefic 6th and 12th houses which is not a helpful influence, especially when afflicting transit or natal planets. In early 2010, headwinds in the housing market are likely to weigh down the overall sentiment in the economy due to influences noted above. In the summer, when stationary nodes afflict their natal counterparts the developments are likely to infuse a negative energy to the markets, perhaps in the form of added volatility. Moreover, as transit Ketu afflicts natal Ketu in the MEP of the 4th house over the summer, the housing market could feel more heat at that time. In the early summer, Jupiter as 6th lord of financial stability (ability

to pay off debts) will also be transit afflicted, both natally and in transit in May to July. In August 2010, natal Mars and transit Jupiter will be afflicted. At such times, there could be increased concerns about banks or a rise in inflation or interest rates. Such influences are likely to have a negative effect on economic growth during the summer.

- Finally, when the economy is on a sluggish trend, employment is likely to be similarily affected.

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA

Fri, January 1, 2010 12:39:18 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

is jobs really getting better? i realize that yes it is better than January 2009 number wise but they say we going to start seeing jobs growth as of January 2010?does our outer

planet science forecast this? or is it just a mirage and we will have surprises in the sky? if it when will it approximately?again, all this help and growth every body talks about is only seen on Wall street , i do not believe it is still being seen by common public>

or may be i am not seeing it at all and i am still expecting headwinds in the economy? may be they say when you are jaundiced you see everything yellow? may be that might the problemDear Thor, will you please take few minutes to my questions and explain in details about housing, jobs and economy at your leisure, i will certainly appreciate and thank you in advance.

vinod

Hello list,

I've had a chance to edit the article with an eye to making it clearer and more legible.

To read more:

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Hello dear Vinod,

Thank you for the kind new years wishes. I reciprocate cordially the same to you. It is good that you find the explanations helpful.

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 12:31:29 PMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Dear Thor,again wishing you A WONDERFUL,PEACEFUL,HEALTHIER HAPPY NEWYEAR ! ! !THANKS, now i am able to read what to expect due to these transits and it is extremely clear.it is this way when you are by your self affected you like to read more and more definitive and clearer.

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello dear Vinod,

- the housing market, which is ruled by Venus as 4th lord is likely to face headwinds in late 2009 and early 2010, when it is transit afflicted by the stationary nodes. While the aspect of the stationary nodes is not exact, the natal weakness of Venus exposes it more to this influence, such that the housing market develops some problems. The housing construction industry is likely influenced by Mars, as lord of industry. While natally very strong, Mars is closely tranist afflicted by MMP Saturn at this time. This could put an additional strain on housing starts.

- the economy is likely to remain on a sluggish but improving trend during the Saturn sub-period until April 2012. However, adverse transits are likely to have a negative effect when of long duration. During the year, Rahu and Ketu are transiting the malefic 6th and 12th houses which is not a helpful influence, especially when afflicting transit or natal planets. In early 2010, headwinds in the housing market are likely to weigh down the overall sentiment in the economy due to influences noted above. In the summer, when stationary nodes afflict their natal counterparts the developments are likely to infuse a negative energy to the markets, perhaps in the form of added volatility. Moreover, as transit Ketu afflicts natal Ketu in the MEP of the 4th house over the summer, the housing market could feel more heat at that time. In the early summer, Jupiter as 6th lord of financial stability (ability

to pay off debts) will also be transit afflicted, both natally and in transit in May to July. In August 2010, natal Mars and transit Jupiter will be afflicted. At such times, there could be increased concerns about banks or a rise in inflation or interest rates. Such influences are likely to have a negative effect on economic growth during the summer.

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 12:39:18 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

dear Thor,first i want to say and wish you A VERY HAPPY NEWYEAR ! ! !as i have always said in past also, i have always enjoyed reading most laborious work of yours and explanations about transits effect and what could we expect.reading this about coming year, and what i heard news on CNBC which gets real excited when they hear about economy what they want to hear and when some bad news comes they discount it saying it is just an anomaly.with all they talking about Mustard seeds and green shoots, are we really out of woods for good???? i realize that we are much better than where we were at 2007 and 2008 but is it that good?is housing really doing good? or we will see some head winds again and all that rosy seen is just a Mirage? is jobs really getting better? i realize that yes it is better than January 2009 number wise but they say we going to start seeing jobs growth as of January

2010?does our outer planet science forecast this? or is it just a mirage and we will have surprises in the sky? if it when will it approximately?again, all this help and growth every body talks about is only seen on Wall street , i do not believe it is still being seen by common public>or may be i am not seeing it at all and i am still expecting headwinds in the economy? may be they say when you are jaundiced you see everything yellow? may be that might the problemDear Thor, will you please take few minutes to my questions and explain in details about housing, jobs and economy at your leisure, i will certainly appreciate and thank you in advance.vinod

Hello list,

In examining what may lie ahead for the USA in the year 2010 we look at the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union). The period and transit influences are studied with reference to the potential seen in the chart. The delinetation of astrological influences as per the Systems' Approach is emphasised

for educational purposes. Strains are seen in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year. In the summer of 2010 a major challenge is seen in the national life, possibly involving foreign hostilities. The autumn and winter monts are expected to be more manageable.

To read more:

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Hello dear list members,

On further reflection, I've revised the prediction for the USA in 2010 by emphasising more the possibility of financial stability problems during the summer months.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 7:56:10 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello list,

To read more:

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Hello dear list members,

The following insight has been added to the article:

Astrologer & Author V. K. Choudhry is in agreement that the SAMVA USA chart shows a quite difficult time in May to July, 2010.

"Additional economic and financial problems are seenbesides the anxiety and loss of mental peace."

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 9:50:29 PMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

On further reflection, I've revised the prediction for the USA in 2010 by emphasising more the possibility of financial stability problems during the summer months.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 7:56:10 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello list,

To read more:

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

• 5 weeks later...

Hello list,

The Guardian is today reporting an interesting developments with regard to the US involvement in the Middle East.

US raises stakes on Iran by sending in ships and missiles

Pentagon says Patriot shield will deter strike on American allies in the Gulf

guardian.co.uk, Sunday 31 January 2010 19.07 GMT

Tension between the US and Iran heightened dramatically today with the disclosure that Barack Obama is deploying a missile shield to protect American allies in the Gulf from attack by Tehran. The US is dispatching Patriot defensive missiles to four countries – Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Kuwait – and keeping two ships in the Gulf capable of shooting down Iranian missiles. Washington is also helping Saudi Arabia develop a force to protect its oil installations.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/31/iran-nuclear-us-missiles-gulf

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Hello list,

Intelligence chiefs say another terror attempt in U.S. is 'certain'

February 2, 2010 4:49 p.m. EST

The likelihood of another attempted terror attack is "certain," Director of National Intelligence Agency Dennis Blair says.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Al Qaeda remains the top security threat to the United States, agency heads say Al Qaeda is adapting methods to make plots more difficult to detect, CIA director says U.S. intelligence community also faces growing cybersecurity threat

Washington (CNN) -- Another attempted terrorist attack on the United States in coming months is "certain," the heads of major U.S intelligence agencies told a Senate committee Tuesday. Al Qaeda remains the top security threat to the United States, but a growing cybersecurity threat also must be addressed by the U.S. intelligence community, the heads of the CIA, the FBI and other agencies told the Senate Intelligence Committee.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/02/us.terror.attacks/index.html?hpt=T2

Let's hope he is wrong, but the transits in coming months are quite difficult.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Mon, February 1, 2010 7:11:10 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello list,

The Guardian is today reporting an interesting developments with regard to the US involvement in the Middle East.

US raises stakes on Iran by sending in ships and missiles

Pentagon says Patriot shield will deter strike on American allies in the Gulf

guardian.co.uk, Sunday 31 January 2010 19.07 GMT

Tension between the US and Iran heightened dramatically today with the disclosure that Barack Obama is deploying a missile shield to protect American allies in the Gulf from attack by Tehran. The US is dispatching Patriot defensive missiles to four countries – Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Kuwait – and keeping two ships in the Gulf capable of shooting down Iranian missiles. Washington is also helping Saudi Arabia develop a force to protect its oil installations.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/31/iran-nuclear-us-missiles-gulf

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Hello list,

A sizable earthquake, 6.0 on the richter scale, has struck in California but damage is apparently not great. The one that struck on January 9, was 6.5 on the richter scale.

Predictions for the USA in 2010 (December 30, 2009)

"From December 2009 to mid February 2010 Rahu will be stationary at 27° Sagittarius and Ketu at 27° Gemini. In early 2010, the nodes will therefore influence natal Venus as 4th lord bringing stress or even setbacks to its indications of fixed assets and communal harmony. As Venus is 4th lord, problems for natural resources or from earthquakes cannot be excluded...The time around January 12 is more notable as the Sun will then be conjunct the nodes. "

6.0 Magnitude Quake Reported off Norcal Coast

KTLA News - 1:04 PM PST, February 4, 2010

HUMBOLDT COUNTY-- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.0 is being reported off the coast of Northern California. The USGS says the quake was located 35-miles west-northwest of the small unincorporated community of Petrolia California. The West Coast and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center said in a statement that the magnitude was such that a tsunami is not expected. "However, in coastal areas of intense shaking, locally generated tsunamis can be triggered by underwater landslides." Humboldt County spokesman Phil Smith-Hanes says he felt a rolling sensation, but the movement didn't feel as severe as the magnitude-6.5 quake that struck the same area Jan. 9. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage from the quake, which struck at 12.20 p.m.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-quake,0,3896359.story?hpt=T2

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Hello list,

In early 2010 there are numerous problems in the USA and world.

Amongst the Senate Democrats, there is stress concerning the progress being made by the Obama administration on a number of important fronts, including health care reform:

Al Franken lays into David Axelrod over health care bill

2/4/10 7:47 PM EST.

POLITICO 44 - Sen. Al Franken ripped into White House senior adviser David Axelrod this week during a tense, closed-door session with Senate Democrats. Five sources who were in the room tell POLITICO that Franken criticized Axelrod for the administration’s failure to provide clarity or direction on health care and the other big bills it wants Congress to enact. The sources said Franken was the most outspoken senator in the meeting, which followed President Barack Obama’s question-and-answer session with Senate Democrats at the Newseum on Wednesday. But they also said the Minnesotan wasn’t the only angry Democrat in the room. “There was a lot of frustration in there,†said a Democratic senator who declined to be identified. “People were

hot,†another Democratic senator said.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0210/32561.html#ixzz0edCjLnDx

Astrology: Transit Jupiter as 6th lord of health, financial stability and opposition is weak in Aquarius and 8th house of obstacles and endings. Jupiter rules major politicial figures and a quality of the 6th house is to get adamant.

Financial stability of the government, both at the federal and state levels is difficult in early 2010. The problem of the government deficit, due to the massive bailout of banks and automakers, is well known. What is perhaps less well known is that many state budgets have gone deeply into deficit in the recession. While California's budget problems have been in the news, significant problems are apparently wide spread. Here is more insight:

"About three dozen state governments are facing big revenue shortfalls. That’ll force them to rework their budgets in Jan. and Feb., about halfway through their 2010 fiscal years. Combined, the states will come up 4% short…need to find $17 billion more in savings or revenues than expected last summer." Nov. 9, 2009

http://www.kiplinger.com

"If the federal deficit is a runaway train racing with no brakes, towards a steep precipice...most states have already gone over the cliff. State budget holes are getting deeper. Revenues fell dramatically all last year -- down 11.1% in the sharpest decline in 46 years. Corporate income taxes slid the most, 17.5 but individual income and sales tax revenue was also down by 11.3% and 8.8% respectively. . . Making it worse, health benefit cost hikes and unemployment payouts due to the recession. The result: A total shortfall of $170 billion for the fiscal year that will end in five months. Only four states are on track for a balanced budget in fiscal 2010. They are ND,SD, WY and MT." Feb. 3, 2009

Astrology: "In 2010, transit Jupiter will be badly placed in the 8th house in the first five months of the year and again in the final month of the year. This suggests obstacles and endings will be felt for the indications of Jupiter at those times, such as financial stability, opposition and health. The indications of Jupiter, including general indications like banking and monetary policy, may experience problems at that time. Importantly, any weakening of financial stability will have a negative effect on the indications of Venus, such as housing and communal harmony. Indeed, bankers have become much more cautious in lending money. This

tendency is more pronounced when Venus becomes weak or afflicted in transit. Venus is badly placed in transit while in Sagittarius, until January 13, 2010, when it also becomes conjunct transit stationary Rahu at 27° Sagittarius. Venus again becomes badly placed from February 7 to March 2, 2010, when it transits Aquarius and the 8th house. It comes under the aspect of transit stationary Ketu in the 12th house at the end of February 2010, when also there may be sudden problems for its indications. The housing market, health matters or communal harmony will be especially strained while the transit stationary nodes are conjunct natal Venus at 23° 50 Sagittarius and 6th house during the first three months of 2010."

There is also an interesting comment from the news show of Republican commentator Rush Limbaugh:

Lech Walesa's Warning for America

February 1, 2010

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here's Lech Walesa. This is last Friday in Chicago at a campaign event for Republican gubernatorial candidate Adam Andrzejewski, and this is what he said, a portion of his remarks.

WALESA (via translator): The United States is only one superpower. Today they lead the world. Nobody has doubts about it. Militarily. They also lead economically but they're getting weak. But they don't lead morally and politically anymore. The world has no leadership. The United States was always the last resort and hope for all other nations. There was the hope, whenever something was going wrong, one could count on the United States. Today, we lost that

hope.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_020110/content/01125112.guest.html

Astrology: The SAMVA USA chart is in Venus major period, which historically has been associated with economic problems (With economic crisis developing in 1873 that became known as the Long Depression of 1873 or as the Great Depression of 1873–96 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression). A revitalisation of the national purposes is expected from April 2016, when the Sun major period begins - as was the case in 1896, when the Progressive Era began.

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2009/11/from-gilded-age-to-progressive-era.html

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dear list members,

The following prediction:

"Rahu entered Sagittarius on November 3, 2009, where it remains up to May 4, 2011...

....Rahu in the 6th house tends to produce harm through enemity, health and setbacks in domestic peace...

....In early 2010, the nodes will therefore influence natal Venus as 4th lord bringing stress or even setbacks to its indications of fixed assets and communal harmony."

....seems to have come true:

America: Land of Unlimited Anger

Der Tagesspiegel, Germany - 16 February 2010

Germany - Der Tagesspiegel - Original Article (German)

America remains the land of unlimited opportunities. For the time being, however, it’s a land of unlimited rage and disarray about the balance of political power...America is becoming impossible to govern. Voters want neither Obama nor the Republicans.

http://watchingamerica.com/News/46423/america-land-of-unlimited-anger/

The voter discontent has been shown in the election of members from the opposition party, the Republicans, and with the Tea Party coming to the fore.

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Hello dear list members,

The prediction for difficult of the indications of Mars in late 2009 and in early 2010, made both in December 2008 and December 2009, has been realised in yet another way:

Predictions for the USA in 2009 (December 31, 2008)

"In December, transit 8th lord Saturn will begin to settle into aspect to natal 10th lord Mars in Scorpio and 5th house...This could be a challenging time for the US military. With Saturn becoming stationary around 11° Virgo, the aspect to Mars would be felt into 2010."

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2008/12/predictions-for-usa-in-2009.html

"As 10th lord Mars is a benign planet but is debilitated in the sign Cancer and will be afflicted by transit stationary Saturn as 8th lord in early 2010, the indications of Mars, including athletes, police and military as well as industry, will likely be strained in early 2010."

During this transit, from December 2009 to the present time, America's most famous athlete has been caught up in a public and stressful scandal.

Wikipedia article on Tiger Woods

"On December 11, 2009, Woods announced he would take an indefinite leave from professional golf to focus on his marriage after he admitted infidelity. His multiple infidelities were revealed by over a dozen mistresses, through many worldwide media sources."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Woods

Tiger Woods breaks silence with apology

07:50 GMT, Friday, 19 February 2010

Golfer Tiger Woods has made several heartfelt apologies in his first public appearance since revelations surfaced about his private life. He took an indefinite break from the sport last year after admitting being unfaithful to his wife.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8523400.stm

Fallout from the scandal includes the strain on (or break up?) of his marriage, embarrassing revelations by his mistresses, his image and marketability being tarnished and losses for shareholders, estimated to amount between $5 billion to $12 billion.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 10:01:30 PMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

"Rahu entered Sagittarius on November 3, 2009, where it remains up to May 4, 2011...

....Rahu in the 6th house tends to produce harm through enemity, health and setbacks in domestic peace...

....In early 2010, the nodes will therefore influence natal Venus as 4th lord bringing stress or even setbacks to its indications of fixed assets and communal harmony."

America remains the land of unlimited opportunities. For the time being, however, it’s a land of unlimited rage and disarray about the balance of political power...America is becoming impossible to govern. Voters want neither Obama nor the Republicans.

The voter discontent has been shown in the election of members from the opposition party, the Republicans, and with the Tea Party coming to the fore.

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Hello dear list members,

"The underlying trends of 2009 are seen to continue, with the economy improving in a sluggish way. Due to adverse transit influences, strains are expected in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year."

Here is more evidence of a sluggish recovery and difficulty in the housing market in early 2010.

Greenspan: U.S. recovery "extremely unbalanced"

February 23, 2010, 1:22 pm EST

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said on Tuesday the U.S. economic recovery was "extremely unbalanced," driven largely by high earners benefiting from recovering stock markets and large corporations. Small businesses and the jobless are still suffering from the aftermath of a credit crunch that was "by far the greatest financial crisis, globally, ever" -- including the 1930s Great Depression, said Greenspan in an address to a Credit Union National Association conference. "It's really an extraordinarily unbalanced system because we're dealing with small businesses who are doing badly, small banks in trouble, and of course there is an extraordinarily large proportion of the unemployed in

this country who have been out of work for more than six months and many more than a year," said Greenspan, who headed the Fed from 1987 to 2006. With both housing starts and auto sales "dead in the water," he said he thought it would be difficult to make the case that the economy is poised for a strong rebound.http://finance./news/Greenspan-US-recovery-rb-1788218485.html?x=0 & .v=3

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Sat, February 20, 2010 9:03:48 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

The prediction for difficult of the indications of Mars in late 2009 and in early 2010, made both in December 2008 and December 2009, has been realised in yet another way:

"In December, transit 8th lord Saturn will begin to settle into aspect to natal 10th lord Mars in Scorpio and 5th house...This could be a challenging time for the US military. With Saturn becoming stationary around 11° Virgo, the aspect to Mars would be felt into 2010."

"As 10th lord Mars is a benign planet but is debilitated in the sign Cancer and will be afflicted by transit stationary Saturn as 8th lord in early 2010, the indications of Mars, including athletes, police and military as well as industry, will likely be strained in early 2010."

During this transit, from December 2009 to the present time, America's most famous athlete has been caught up in a public and stressful scandal.

"On December 11, 2009, Woods announced he would take an indefinite leave from professional golf to focus on his marriage after he admitted infidelity. His multiple infidelities were revealed by over a dozen mistresses, through many worldwide media sources."

Golfer Tiger Woods has made several heartfelt apologies in his first public appearance since revelations surfaced about his private life. He took an indefinite break from the sport last year after admitting being unfaithful to his wife.

Fallout from the scandal includes the strain on (or break up?) of his marriage, embarrassing revelations by his mistresses, his image and marketability being tarnished and losses for shareholders, estimated to amount between $5 billion to $12 billion.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 10:01:30 PMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Hello list,

Here is more relevant information.

U.S. New-Home Sales Unexpectedly Fell to Record Low

Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Sales of new homes in the U.S. unexpectedly fell in January to the lowest level on record, a sign that an extension of a government tax credit may not be enough to rekindle demand. Purchases declined 11 percent to an annual pace of 309,000, below the lowest forecast in a Bloomberg News survey of economists, from a 348,000 pace, figures from the Commerce Department showed today in Washington. The median sales price dropped 2.4 percent from January 2009 and the supply of unsold homes increased. The report underscores Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke’s comments today that the economy is in a “nascent†recovery still requiring low interest rates. Homebuilders face competition from foreclosed properties that have driven down prices at the same time companies are reluctant to create jobs.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087 & sid=acWCYvHlWvs8 & pos=3

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 2:08:26 PMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

"The underlying trends of 2009 are seen to continue, with the economy improving in a sluggish way. Due to adverse transit influences, strains are expected in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year."

Here is more evidence of a sluggish recovery and difficulty in the housing market in early 2010.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said on Tuesday the U.S. economic recovery was "extremely unbalanced," driven largely by high earners benefiting from recovering stock markets and large corporations. Small businesses and the jobless are still suffering from the aftermath of a credit crunch that was "by far the greatest financial crisis, globally, ever" -- including the 1930s Great Depression, said Greenspan in an address to a Credit Union National Association conference. "It's really an extraordinarily unbalanced system because we're dealing with small businesses who are doing badly, small banks in trouble, and of course there is an extraordinarily large proportion of the unemployed in this country who have been out of work for more than six months and many more than a year,"

said Greenspan, who headed the Fed from 1987 to 2006. With both housing starts and auto sales "dead in the water," he said he thought it would be difficult to make the case that the economy is poised for a strong rebound.http://finance./news/Greenspan-US-recovery-rb-1788218485.html?x=0 & .v=3

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Sat, February 20, 2010 9:03:48 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Guest guest

Hello dear list members,

According to one source, this week the cover story of the Christian Science Monitor, which is by some considered an unbiased publication, is "United States of Anger". The story reflects the overheated discourse in the media, including polarizing commentators with extremes of views, on issues such as health care reform and the 12 trillion dollar national debt. Even Nobel laureates have been caught up on different sides of the debate. Meanwhile, the dire state of the housing market and labour market continue as a source of concern.

"Due to adverse transit influences, strains are expected in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year."

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Guest guest

Hello list members,

Another story linking in with the present theme of the United States of Anger."

Angry anti-gov't writing linked to Pentagon gunman

Associated Press– February 5, 2010– 56 mins ago

WASHINGTON – A California man killed in a shootout with Pentagon police drove cross-country and arrived outside the military headquarters armed with two semiautomatic weapons, authorities said Friday. The shooter apparently left behind angry, anti-government Internet postings airing suspicions about the 9/11 attacks. John Patrick Bedell, 36, of Hollister, Calif., was named as the gunman in the Thursday evening attack. Authorities said he'd had previous run-ins with the law. Investigators have found no immediate connection to terrorism. The attack that superficially wounded two officers guarding the massive Defense Department headquarters appears to be a case of "a single individual who had issues," Richard Keevill, chief of Pentagon police, said Friday. Hints of those issues emerged in anti-government Internet postings linked to Bedell. One blog linked to Bedell's page on the social networking site LinkedIn

contained a two-part treatise on big government, including its vulnerability to being controlled by a criminal organization. "This organization, like so many murderous governments throughout history, would see the sacrifice of thousands of its citizens, in an event such as the September 11 attacks, as a small cost in order to perpetuate its barbaric control," the blog post read.

…

Hatred of the government motivated a man in Texas last month to fly a small plane into a building housing Internal Revenue Service offices, killing an IRS employee and himself. The shooting resembled one in January in which a gunman walked up to the security entrance of a Las Vegas courthouse and opened fire with a shotgun, killing one officer and wounding another before being gunned down in a barrage of return fire.

http://news./s/ap/20100305/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_pentagon_metro_shooting

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 7:02:29 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

According to one source, this week the cover story of the Christian Science Monitor, which is by some considered an unbiased publication, is "United States of Anger". The story reflects the overheated discourse in the media, including polarizing commentators with extremes of views, on issues such as health care reform and the 12 trillion dollar national debt. Even Nobel laureates have been caught up on different sides of the debate. Meanwhile, the dire state of the housing market and labour market continue as a source of concern.

"Due to adverse transit influences, strains are expected in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year."

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

Guest guest

Hello dear list members,

Below is a story about 4 more US banks being brought down this weekend due to the enormous write downs of mortgages. While the shock of the situation facing banks in the USA has long since passed - it reached its peak during the Jupiter sub-period of the Venus major period, the added failures none the less adds to the cost of the banking rescue. This development is consistent with Venus - Saturn period being in operation and with the following transit placements and contacts:

- transit Saturn as 8th lord of obstacles at 8° 24' Virgo and 3rd house now in 3 house (sextile) aspect to natal Jupiter as general indicator of banking at 4° 25' Scorpio and 5th house,

- transit Rahu at 25° 21' Sagittarius and 6th house in approaching conjunction to natal Venus as 4th lord of housing at 23° 50' Sagittarius of the SAMVA USA chart,

- transit Jupiter as 6th lord of financial stability in the 8th house of obstacles and endings, under aspect from natal Ketu, lord of setbacks,

- transit Sun, the other general indicator of banking, in the 8th house under aspect from Ketu in the 12th house

there is the

FDIC Shuts Down Four Banks: 20 Banks Closed In 2010

02/19/10 09:26 PM – HuffingtonPost.com

WASHINGTON — Regulators shut four banks from California to Florida on Friday, boosting to 20 the number of U.S. bank failures this year following the 140 closures last year in the worst financial climate in decades. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. took over La Jolla Bank, FSB, in La Jolla, Calif. The bank had 10 branches and about $3.6 billion in assets and $2.8 billion in deposits. Also seized was George Washington Savings Bank in Orland Park, Ill. It had four branches and about $412.8 million in assets and $397 million in deposits. The FDIC said OneWest Bank in

Pasadena, Calif., agreed to assume all deposits and essentially all assets of La Jolla Bank. The takeover is expected to cost the deposit insurance fund an estimated $882.3 million.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/19/fdic-shuts-down-four-bank_n_469858.html

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 4:50:33 PMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello list,

Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Sales of new homes in the U.S. unexpectedly fell in January to the lowest level on record, a sign that an extension of a government tax credit may not be enough to rekindle demand. Purchases declined 11 percent to an annual pace of 309,000, below the lowest forecast in a Bloomberg News survey of economists, from a 348,000 pace, figures from the Commerce Department showed today in Washington. The median sales price dropped 2.4 percent from January 2009 and the supply of unsold homes increased. The report underscores Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke’s comments today that the economy is in a “nascent†recovery still requiring low interest rates. Homebuilders face competition from foreclosed properties that have driven down prices at the same time companies are reluctant to create jobs.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 2:08:26 PMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said on Tuesday the U.S. economic recovery was "extremely unbalanced," driven largely by high earners benefiting from recovering stock markets and large corporations. Small businesses and the jobless are still suffering from the aftermath of a credit crunch that was "by far the greatest financial crisis, globally, ever" -- including the 1930s Great Depression, said Greenspan in an address to a Credit Union National Association conference. "It's really an extraordinarily unbalanced system because we're dealing with small businesses who are doing badly, small banks in trouble, and of course there is an extraordinarily large proportion of the unemployed in this country who have been out of work for more than six months and many more than a year,"

said Greenspan, who headed the Fed from 1987 to 2006. With both housing starts and auto sales "dead in the water," he said he thought it would be difficult to make the case that the economy is poised for a strong rebound.http://finance./news/Greenspan-US-recovery-rb-1788218485.html?x=0 & .v=3

Thor

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hello list,

"Due to adverse transit influences, strains are expected in the housing market ... at the beginning of the year."

The US housing market is still in the doldrums, with some urban centres in Florida, California, Illinois, New Jersey, Nevada, Arizona etc. being mentioned as particularily hard hit.

http://realestate./promo/most-troubled-real-estate-markets

Presently, transit Rahu is moving over natal Venus in the 6th house of debt in the SAMVA USA chart. As Venus is 4th lord of real estate, the problems are especially linked to housing. With 6th lord Jupiter transiting the 8th house of obstacles and endings, the situation becomes more difficult.

The attached photo shows a shack-ghetto in Fresno, CA. The natal placement of Venus and the affliction of the 4th house in the chart by Ketu explains why such conditions exist. At the same time, the USA has some of the greatest concentration of wealth on the planet which is explained by good placements in the chart.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/03/09/billionaire-homes-2010-lifestyle-real-estate-billionaires-2010-houses_slide.html?partner=seealso

In the coming Sun major period, it is likely a political emphasis accompanied by a more vibrant economy will serve to reduce extreme living conditions.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Sun, March 7, 2010 10:24:57 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

Below is a story about 4 more US banks being brought down this weekend due to the enormous write downs of mortgages. While the shock of the situation facing banks in the USA has long since passed - it reached its peak during the Jupiter sub-period of the Venus major period, the added failures none the less adds to the cost of the banking rescue. This development is consistent with Venus - Saturn period being in operation and with the following transit placements and contacts:

- transit Saturn as 8th lord of obstacles at 8° 24' Virgo and 3rd house now in 3 house (sextile) aspect to natal Jupiter as general indicator of banking at 4° 25' Scorpio and 5th house,

- transit Rahu at 25° 21' Sagittarius and 6th house in approaching conjunction to natal Venus as 4th lord of housing at 23° 50' Sagittarius of the SAMVA USA chart,

- transit Jupiter as 6th lord of financial stability in the 8th house of obstacles and endings, under aspect from natal Ketu, lord of setbacks,

- transit Sun, the other general indicator of banking, in the 8th house under aspect from Ketu in the 12th house

there is the

FDIC Shuts Down Four Banks: 20 Banks Closed In 2010

02/19/10 09:26 PM – HuffingtonPost.com

WASHINGTON — Regulators shut four banks from California to Florida on Friday, boosting to 20 the number of U.S. bank failures this year following the 140 closures last year in the worst financial climate in decades. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. took over La Jolla Bank, FSB, in La Jolla , Calif. The bank had 10 branches and about $3.6 billion in assets and $2.8 billion in deposits. Also seized was George Washington Savings Bank in Orland Park , Ill. It had four branches and about $412.8 million in assets and $397 million in deposits. The FDIC said OneWest Bank in Pasadena , Calif. , agreed to assume all deposits and essentially all assets of La Jolla Bank. The takeover is expected to cost the deposit insurance fund an estimated $882.3 million.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/19/fdic-shuts-down-four-bank_n_469858.html

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 4:50:33 PMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello list,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

To read more:

Thor

1 of 1 Photo(s)