>>

>> Thank you, Thor. In the spirit of Christmas, I asked this question

>> almost

>> exactly a year ago in a group, but to my knowledge never heard an

>> answer:

>> Is there a time/chart about 2000 years ago that could be attributed to

>> Jesus Christ?

>>

>> As a practicing Christian, this addresses a long held question of mine.

>> It

>> combines my religion with my interest in astrology. And points out that

>> saints can have strong afflictions, also; that having afflictions does

>> not

>> necessarily mean we are not good people, or that we have generally " bad

>> karma " .

>>

>> Karma is unfathomable. Those who come in with and wealth and renown may

>> be

>> using the last of their good karma, while those with a tough time may be

>> brurning up the very last of their " bad " karma.

>>

>> As this chart amply points out, who are we to judge?

>>

>> Thank you again. I have long wondered about Jesus Christ's jyotish.

>> After

>> all, if he was born, he must have had a chart.

>>

>> Having this chart means more to me than you can imagine.

>>

>> I do have a question -- are we assuming December 25th? I did not see a

>> date on the chart, but may be missing something. As you may know, it is

>> widely held that December 25th was picked later for many reasons, the

>> winter solstice among them.

>>

>> Merry Christmas

>>

>>

>> Lila

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Hello dear friends,

>> >

>> > In the spirit of Christmas, I present a tentative and speculative

>> birth

>> > chart for Jesus Christ. The date and approximate hour of birth are

>> based

>> > on the work of John P. Pratt as presented in his article " Enoch

>> Calendar

>> > Testifies of Christ " which was published in 2001

>> > (http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds/meridian/2001/enoch_cal.html#1).

>> >

>> > The rectified chart has Sagittarius rising, with 1st lord Jupiter at

>> 3°

>> > 51' Sagittarius, its own sign, where it becomes strong and in the Most

>> > Effective Point of the 9th house, from where it also aspects the 1st

>> house

>> > of self, 3rd house of speech and action and 5th house of creativity.

>> Sun

>> > as 9th lord, and thus dispositor of Jupiter, is exatled and well

>> placed in

>> > the 5th house of creativity. The 8th lord of death and transcendence,

>> the

>> > Moon, is at 0° 29' Gemini and the MEP of the 7th house, thus aspecting

>> the

>> > house of self. This placement suggests his loss of life at the

>> instigation

>> > of others. It would also be consistent with him not being married.

>> Ketu as

>> > lord of spirituality and detachment is at 6° 40' Sagittarius. While

>> > Ketu is not afflicting the house it is conjunct Jupiter as 1st lord of

>> > self. This placement is consistent with his decision to sacrifice his

>> life

>> > for a higher cause. The indicator of career, the 10th lord Mercury, is

>> > debilitated and weak but well placed in the 4th house of inner

>> harmony.

>> > The placements of Jupiter and Mercury are consistent with Jesus being

>> a

>> > teacher of spiritual verities. The legend of Christ as a miracle

>> worker

>> > could be linked to the placement of the 8th lord, with also Jupiter

>> and

>> > Sun, giving the spiritual belief and insight that transcends the

>> visible

>> > reality. Finally, there are three planets in the 6th house of

>> conflict,

>> > namely, Saturn as 3rd lord of speech and action, Mars as 5th lord of

>> > creativity and Venus as 11th lord of hopes, ideals and income.

>> > Indeed, Jesus message was not well received by the Jewish clergy of

>> the

>> > time and resulted in powerful opposition and ultimately his loss of

>> > life. This is consistent with the story of Jesus' brief but

>> magnanimous

>> > and influential life.

>> >

>> > Merry Christmas,

>> >

>> > Thor

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

Hello Lila,

The time of birth and death is noted in the article I referred to. I liked the approach taken by the scholar in that article in selecting the birth time of Jesus Christ.

I have given my reasoning for the Sagittarius rising chart, which I chose given what I presume was an attractive but authorative personality of Jesus Christ. I don't have more time to devote to this, but can direct your attention to the following information:

B. V. Raman apparently got details of a Virgo rising chart for Jesus from astrologer Cyril Fagan, based on 25 December 7 BC, which has the following placements:

Lagna Virgo 15 29Sun Sagittarius 7 59Moon Pisces 6 41Mercury Sagittarius15 58Venus Scorpio 23 1Mars Aquarius 14 29Jupiter Pisces 23 17Saturn Pisces 21 47 Rahu Scorpio 0 35Ketu Taurus 0 35

There are other studies also suggesting Virgo ascendant for JC, based on also other birth times and non-SA method of analysis: http://www.vedicastro.com/jesus.asp

As far as I know, the birth times in years 7 BC or 3 BC of Jesus Christ are quite speculative. The difference between the Gregorian and Julian calendars is not so great as to give reason to move the birth time several years. Other reasons may be given, but I am not aware of them.

Unrelated to the life of Jesus, I could note that the book Sri Ramana Maharshi’s Moksha by Sankara Bhagavadpada, is based on the SA astrology analysis of a Virgo rising chart for the Indian saint Sri Ramana. The book offers an astrological explanation for his enlightenment. http://www.yogiimpressions.com/author-profile/Sankara-Bhagavadpada.aspx By comparison, and as far as I know, Sri Ramana Maharshi was not as open a personality or as outgoing in his mission as Jesus is described to have been.

Some do not believe Jesus died at the crucifixion, and here is a web page on that.

http://www.tombofjesus.com/

Good luck with your studies of this.

Thor

"lila" <lilaSAMVA Sent: Mon, December 28, 2009 12:30:09 AM Tentative chart for Jesus ChristThor,Now here's a real test for Jesus' TOB: We know he was executedapproximately 33 years later, and about the same time of year you say hewas born (around April).If your agile brain can use this TOB to extrapolate date/time for thecrucifixion, we'll have the birth time dead to rights. No pun inteneded ofcourse.I would love to know if this works! Do you have time or interest? I do,but I do not have your capabilities.Merry Christmas!Lila>> Hello dear Lila,>> I am so used to the birth

details appearing in the JT chart output that I> inadvertently omitted to type it in full in the chart which I made by hand> in Powerpoint. The speculative birth details appear in the web page cited> in my message. With a PM birth being suggested, I rectified it as late> evening, giving 1° 36' Sagittarius rising:>> 9:40 PM, April 5, 1 B.C., Bethlehem, Israel,>> Glad you find it of interest.>> Thor>>> SAMVA , lila wrote:>>>> Thank you, Thor. In the spirit of Christmas, I asked this question>> almost>> exactly a year ago in a group, but to my knowledge never heard an>> answer:>> Is there a time/chart about 2000 years ago that could be attributed to>> Jesus Christ?>>>> As a

practicing Christian, this addresses a long held question of mine.>> It>> combines my religion with my interest in astrology. And points out that>> saints can have strong afflictions, also; that having afflictions does>> not>> necessarily mean we are not good people, or that we have generally "bad>> karma".>>>> Karma is unfathomable. Those who come in with and wealth and renown may>> be>> using the last of their good karma, while those with a tough time may be>> brurning up the very last of their "bad" karma.>>>> As this chart amply points out, who are we to judge?>>>> Thank you again. I have long wondered about Jesus Christ's jyotish.>> After>> all, if he was born, he must have had a chart.>>>> Having this chart means more to me than you can

imagine.>>>> I do have a question -- are we assuming December 25th? I did not see a>> date on the chart, but may be missing something. As you may know, it is>> widely held that December 25th was picked later for many reasons, the>> winter solstice among them.>>>> Merry Christmas>>>>>> Lila>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello dear friends,>> >>> > In the spirit of Christmas, I present a tentative and speculative>> birth>> > chart for Jesus Christ. The date and approximate hour of birth are>> based>> > on the work of John P. Pratt as presented in his article "Enoch>> Calendar>> > Testifies of Christ" which was published in 2001>> >

(http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds/meridian/2001/enoch_cal.html#1).>> >>> > The rectified chart has Sagittarius rising, with 1st lord Jupiter at>> 3°>> > 51' Sagittarius, its own sign, where it becomes strong and in the Most>> > Effective Point of the 9th house, from where it also aspects the 1st>> house>> > of self, 3rd house of speech and action and 5th house of creativity.>> Sun>> > as 9th lord, and thus dispositor of Jupiter, is exatled and well>> placed in>> > the 5th house of creativity. The 8th lord of death and transcendence,>> the>> > Moon, is at 0° 29' Gemini and the MEP of the 7th house, thus aspecting>> the>> > house of self. This placement suggests his loss of life at the>> instigation>> > of others. It would

also be consistent with him not being married.>> Ketu as>> > lord of spirituality and detachment is at 6° 40' Sagittarius. While>> > Ketu is not afflicting the house it is conjunct Jupiter as 1st lord of>> > self. This placement is consistent with his decision to sacrifice his>> life>> > for a higher cause. The indicator of career, the 10th lord Mercury, is>> > debilitated and weak but well placed in the 4th house of inner>> harmony.>> > The placements of Jupiter and Mercury are consistent with Jesus being>> a>> > teacher of spiritual verities. The legend of Christ as a miracle>> worker>> > could be linked to the placement of the 8th lord, with also Jupiter>> and>> > Sun, giving the spiritual belief and insight that transcends the>>

visible>> > reality. Finally, there are three planets in the 6th house of>> conflict,>> > namely, Saturn as 3rd lord of speech and action, Mars as 5th lord of>> > creativity and Venus as 11th lord of hopes, ideals and income.>> > Indeed, Jesus message was not well received by the Jewish clergy of>> the>> > time and resulted in powerful opposition and ultimately his loss of>> > life. This is consistent with the story of Jesus' brief but>> magnanimous>> > and influential life.>> >>> > Merry Christmas,>> >>> > Thor>> >>> >>> >>>>>>---