IndiaDivine.org

Major earthquake possible in summer of 2010

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello list,

Upon re-reading the 2008 article Earthquakes possible in USA in 2008, I noticed a common pattern in the three largest earthquakes to strike in the USA in the past 200 year, namely the

- New Madrid Earthquake on February 7, 1812 (8.0+ on the Richter scale)

- San Francisco Earthquake on April 18, 1906 (7.7-8.3 Richter)

- Loma Prieta earthquake on October 17, 1989 (6.9-7.1 Richter)

In all cases natal Ketu at 17° 47' Libra and in the MEP of 4th house was exactly aspecting a badly placed slow moving planet either in the 12th or 8th house. In two of the cases the slow moving planet involved was stationary! In the other case, 4th lord Venus was opposite Ketu!

As this is exactly the nature of the difficult transits seen in the summer of 2010, in the article Predictions for the USA in 2010, I have therefore added:

"In the summer of 2010 a major challenge is seen in the national life, likely involving foreign hostilities, financial problems or a large earthquake."

...."It is however in the summer, from mid May to mid August 2010 when the nodes become stationary at 18° Sagittarius and Gemini that signficant problems are expected. This is because transit Ketu will then closely aspect natal Ketu in the 4th house, a combination that has in the past produced major earthquakes."

For those interested to study this further, I have just come across the theories of geologist Jim Berkland. He thinks that when the Sun and Moon are either conjunct or in opposition, the have extra influence on the tides and the weight of water on tectonic plates can trigger an earthquake.

http://www.syzygyjob.com/

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Sat, January 2, 2010 11:19:50 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

The following insight has been added to the article:

Astrologer & Author V. K. Choudhry is in agreement that the SAMVA USA chart shows a quite difficult time in May to July, 2010.

"Additional economic and financial problems are seenbesides the anxiety and loss of mental peace."

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 9:50:29 PMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

On further reflection, I've revised the prediction for the USA in 2010 by emphasising more the possibility of financial stability problems during the summer months.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 7:56:10 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello list,

I've had a chance to edit the article with an eye to making it clearer and more legible.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Predictions for the USA in 2010

In examining what may lie ahead for the USA in the year 2010 we look at the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union). The period and transit influences are studied with reference to the potential seen in the chart. The delinetation of astrological influences as per the Systems' Approach is emphasised for educational purposes. Strains are seen in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year. In the summer of 2010 a major challenge is seen in the national life, possibly involving foreign hostilities. The autumn and winter monts are expected to be more manageable.

To read more:

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2009/12/predictions-for-usa-in-2010.html

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva Sent: Wed, December 30, 2009 11:06:05 PM Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

I've written an article with some predictions for the USA in 2010. It is written under a time constraint, but I hope the main ideas come across clearly enough. The emphasis is as before on delineating the reading of the main influnces.

In examining what may lie ahead for the USA in the year 2010 we examine the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union). The period and transit influences are studied with reference to the potential seen in the chart. Major difficulties are seen in the national life during the summer of 2010, possibly involving foreign hostilities.

To read more:

Wishing you all a very happy and peacful new year. With thanks for enjoyable exchanges in 2009.

Thor

Dear Thor,Housing numbers yesterday came out showed that they were off by more than 15 percent?i believe that is exactly you mentioned that in 2010 we should see problems with Housing and it will show that picture is not improving as stock market has been telling and seeing it.

thanksvinodOn Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello list,

Upon re-reading the 2008 article Earthquakes possible in USA in 2008, I noticed a common pattern in the three largest earthquakes to strike in the USA in the past 200 year, namely the

- New Madrid Earthquake on February 7, 1812 (8.0+ on the Richter scale)

- San Francisco Earthquake  on April 18, 1906 (7.7-8.3 Richter)

- Loma Prieta earthquake on October 17, 1989 (6.9-7.1 Richter)

In all cases natal Ketu at 17° 47' Libra and in the MEP of 4th house was exactly aspecting a badly placed slow moving planet either in the 12th or 8th house. In two of the cases the slow moving planet involved was stationary! In the other case, 4th lord Venus was opposite Ketu! 

As this is exactly the nature of the difficult transits seen in the summer of 2010, in the article Predictions for the USA in 2010, I have therefore added:

" In the summer of 2010 a major challenge is seen in the national life, likely involving foreign hostilities, financial problems or a large earthquake. "   

.... " It is however in the summer, from mid May to mid August 2010 when the nodes become stationary at 18° Sagittarius and Gemini that signficant problems are expected. This is because transit Ketu will then closely aspect natal Ketu in the 4th house, a combination that has in the past produced major earthquakes. "

For those interested to study this further, I have just come across the theories of geologist Jim Berkland. He thinks that when the Sun and Moon are either conjunct or in opposition, the have extra influence on the tides and the weight of water on tectonic plates can trigger an earthquake.

http://www.syzygyjob.com/

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA

Sat, January 2, 2010 11:19:50 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

The following insight has been added to the article:

Astrologer & Author V. K. Choudhry is in agreement that the SAMVA USA chart shows a quite difficult time in May to July, 2010.

" Additional economic and financial problems are seenbesides the anxiety and loss of mental peace. "

Thor

Fri, January 1, 2010 9:50:29 PMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

On further reflection, I've revised the prediction for the USA in 2010 by emphasising more the possibility of financial stability problems during the summer months. 

Thor

Thu, December 31, 2009 7:56:10 AMRe: Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello list,

I've had a chance to edit the article with an eye to making it clearer and more legible.

In examining what may lie ahead for the USA in the year 2010 we look at the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union). The period and transit influences are studied with reference to the potential seen in the chart. The delinetation of astrological influences as per the Systems' Approach is emphasised for educational purposes. Strains are seen in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year. In the summer of 2010 a major challenge is seen in the national life, possibly involving foreign hostilities. The autumn and winter monts are expected to be more manageable.

To read more:

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva

Wed, December 30, 2009 11:06:05 PM Blog: Predictions for the USA in 2010

Hello dear list members,

I've written an article with some predictions for the USA in 2010. It is written under a time constraint, but I hope the main ideas come across clearly enough. The emphasis is as before on delineating the reading of the main influnces.

In examining what may lie ahead for the USA in the year 2010 we examine the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union). The period and transit influences are studied with reference to the potential seen in the chart. Major difficulties are seen in the national life during the summer of 2010, possibly involving foreign hostilities.

To read more:

Wishing you all a very happy and peacful new year. With thanks for enjoyable exchanges in 2009.

Thor