IndiaDivine.org

China News

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Thor and forum, Here is a news item out of China today:"Tainted milk scandal resurfaces in China Melamine-tainted milk products have been found on sale in China, more than a year after thousands of children became ill in a huge safety scandal.Products made by three different firms were found to contain melamine and have now been removed from supermarkets in Guizhou province, officials say..."http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8478195.stmToday, transiting Venus is currently between 14* and 15* Capricorn. My proposed ascending degree for China is 14.5* though it could be one or two degrees further on bringing in the natal affliction from Saturn.Venus, as MMP, is therefore afflicting both the 11th house and 5th house MEPs, as well as natal Jupiter (10th lord) placed in the 5th house. Transiitng Mars (2nd lord) is weak in its debilitated sign and is also being afflicted by transiting MMP Venus.What I found interesting was the linkage of the keywords to this event. Venus signifies kidneys and kidney stones (mentioned in this story), as 8th lord signifies widespread health issues for a country, the 11th house signifies government institutions, 5th house signifies children, the sign Cancer is ruled by the Moon, which signifies milk, Jupiter as afflicted 10th lord indicates an issue for government made public, afflicted Mars as lord of the 2nd house, signifies food and nourishment. The current stationary transit of Rahu in the 10th is casting an affliction to its own natal position in the 6th signifying poisons and manipulations.This issue is probably a minor event now compared to when it was almost of epidemic proprtions in 2008, with China's officals today taking the required swift action. I will continue to watch events out of China and test the proposed ascending degree.Regards,Neville

Dear Neville,

Your reasoning sounds plausible, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. If a mundane chart explains all significant events in a method consistent manner and serves as a basis for repeat accurate predictions, it can be considered authentic. It takes a while to establish such a chart. I look forward to give your candidate a closer inspection.

Thor

njlastro <nevillelangSAMVA Sent: Mon, January 25, 2010 2:35:14 PM China News

Dear Thor and forum,

Here is a news item out of China today:

"Tainted milk scandal resurfaces in China

Melamine-tainted milk products have been found on sale in China, more than a year after thousands of children became ill in a huge safety scandal.

Products made by three different firms were found to contain melamine and have now been removed from supermarkets in Guizhou province, officials say..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8478195.stm

Today, transiting Venus is currently between 14* and 15* Capricorn. My proposed ascending degree for China is 14.5* though it could be one or two degrees further on bringing in the natal affliction from Saturn.

Venus, as MMP, is therefore afflicting both the 11th house and 5th house MEPs, as well as natal Jupiter (10th lord) placed in the 5th house. Transiitng Mars (2nd lord) is weak in its debilitated sign and is also being afflicted by transiting MMP Venus.

What I found interesting was the linkage of the keywords to this event. Venus signifies kidneys and kidney stones (mentioned in this story), as 8th lord signifies widespread health issues for a country, the 11th house signifies government institutions, 5th house signifies children, the sign Cancer is ruled by the Moon, which signifies milk, Jupiter as afflicted 10th lord indicates an issue for government made public, afflicted Mars as lord of the 2nd house, signifies food and nourishment. The current stationary transit of Rahu in the 10th is casting an affliction to its own natal position in the 6th signifying poisons and manipulations.

This issue is probably a minor event now compared to when it was almost of epidemic proprtions in 2008, with China's officals today taking the required swift action. I will continue to watch events out of China and test the proposed ascending degree.

Regards,Neville