IndiaDivine.org

China News - U.S. to supply weapons to Taiwan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neville.

Your Analysis of Proposed China Chart are Brilliant.

Keep us all updated with More Analysis on this Proposed China Chart.

Warm Regards.

Ajay.

--- On Sat, 30/1/10, njlastro <nevillelang wrote:

> njlastro <nevillelang

> China News - U.S. to supply weapons to Taiwan

> SAMVA

> Saturday, 30 January, 2010, 6:08 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Thor and forum,

>

>  

>  

>  

> 30 January

> 2010

> China halts military exchanges with US over Taiwan

> deal

>

> " China has

> said it will suspend military exchanges with the US in

> response to its proposed weapons sale to Taiwan worth $6.4bn

> (£4bn).

> Earlier Chinese

> Vice-Foreign Minister He Yafei said the sale would have a

> " serious negative impact " on co-operation between

> the US and China.

> Ties are already

> strained by rows over trade and internet censorship..

> . "

>  

> http://news.

> bbc.co.uk/ 2/hi/americas/

> 8488765.stm

>  

>  

> The above response from China was made

> public today, Saturday 30 January 2010, the same day as the

> Super Moon. Using my proposed chart for China (see details

> below), the transiting Sun (6th lord of disputes) is at 16*

> Cap. in the 11th house of friendly nations [the US in this

> case], opposite transiting Mars (2nd lord of relationships

> within the country [Taiwan]), at 16* Cancer (the 5th house

> and Mars' debilitated sign) and is also opposite the

> Moon, the 5th lord in its own sign. As the 6th house lord,

> the Sun also signifies weapons and Mars signifies the

> military. The transit Sun is also afflicting natal Jupiter,

> the 10th lord signifying the government. As a backdrop to

> this event, the stationary transit of Rahu, in the 10th

> house, continues to afflict its natal position in the 6th

> house of disputes and weapons.

>  

> The affliction of the transit Sun to

> transit Mars occurs at 16* and this is close to my proposed

> 14.5* MEP, therefore the Sun is also afflicting the 11th and

> 5th house MEPs.

>  

> I am still testing actual MEP degree

> and, at present, my thinking is that it might be a degree or

> two on from 14.5*, to bring in the natal aspect of Saturn to

> the 3rd MEP. This 16* point does get closer to a new MEP but

> it is still much too early to say whether this might be a

> new MEP degree as a lot more events still need to be

> watched. Finally, many more events still need to take place

> to assess whether my proposed chart has any basis in

> reflecting a new chart for China.

>  

>  

> Regards,

> Neville

>  

> Note: My proposed chart for China is

> 22 December 1978, 12.32 pm, Beijing

>  

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Dear Ajay,

Thank you for your compliments and your interest in the analysis I have put forward to date.

As I have mentioned previously, I have presented my proposed chart for China for discussion and to watch events in the hope that we can all (on this forum) ultimately find the right chart that responds to events in China - an important country in world affairs now. At present, it is still a proposed chart and while there has been some agreement with this chart and some recent relatively minor events, we still need to watch it more closely over the coming months.

My proposed ascendant sign is Pisces and so it is fortunate that both the 6th lord (Sun) and the 8th lord (Venus) are relatvely fast moving planets, so we should be able to either accept or reject this proposed chart as a viable one before this year is out.

Regards,Neville

SAMVA , ajay sehg <ajaysehg wrote:>> Dear Neville.> > Your Analysis of Proposed China Chart are Brilliant.> > Keep us all updated with More Analysis on this Proposed China Chart.> > Warm Regards.> Ajay.> > > --- On Sat, 30/1/10, njlastro nevillelang wrote:> > > njlastro nevillelang > China News - U.S. to supply weapons to Taiwan> > SAMVA > > Saturday, 30 January, 2010, 6:08 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > Dear Thor and forum,> > > >  > >  > >  > > 30 January> > 2010 > > China halts military exchanges with US over Taiwan> > deal > > > > "China has> > said it will suspend military exchanges with the US in> > response to its proposed weapons sale to Taiwan worth $6.4bn> > (£4bn). > > Earlier Chinese> > Vice-Foreign Minister He Yafei said the sale would have a> > "serious negative impact" on co-operation between> > the US and China. > > Ties are already> > strained by rows over trade and internet censorship..> > ." > >  > > http://news.> > bbc.co.uk/ 2/hi/americas/> > 8488765.stm > >  > >  > > The above response from China was made> > public today, Saturday 30 January 2010, the same day as the> > Super Moon. Using my proposed chart for China (see details> > below), the transiting Sun (6th lord of disputes) is at 16*> > Cap. in the 11th house of friendly nations [the US in this> > case], opposite transiting Mars (2nd lord of relationships> > within the country [Taiwan]), at 16* Cancer (the 5th house> > and Mars' debilitated sign) and is also opposite the> > Moon, the 5th lord in its own sign. As the 6th house lord,> > the Sun also signifies weapons and Mars signifies the> > military. The transit Sun is also afflicting natal Jupiter,> > the 10th lord signifying the government. As a backdrop to> > this event, the stationary transit of Rahu, in the 10th> > house, continues to afflict its natal position in the 6th> > house of disputes and weapons. > >  > > The affliction of the transit Sun to> > transit Mars occurs at 16* and this is close to my proposed> > 14.5* MEP, therefore the Sun is also afflicting the 11th and> > 5th house MEPs. > >  > > I am still testing actual MEP degree> > and, at present, my thinking is that it might be a degree or> > two on from 14.5*, to bring in the natal aspect of Saturn to> > the 3rd MEP. This 16* point does get closer to a new MEP but> > it is still much too early to say whether this might be a> > new MEP degree as a lot more events still need to be> > watched. Finally, many more events still need to take place> > to assess whether my proposed chart has any basis in> > reflecting a new chart for China. > >  > >  > > Regards, > > Neville > >  > > Note: My proposed chart for China is> > 22 December 1978, 12.32 pm, Beijing > >  > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>