IndiaDivine.org

China News - U.S. to supply weapons to Taiwan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Thor and forum,

30 January 2010

China halts military exchanges with US over Taiwan deal

"China has said it will suspend military exchanges with the US in response to its proposed weapons sale to Taiwan worth $6.4bn (£4bn).

Earlier Chinese Vice-Foreign Minister He Yafei said the sale would have a "serious negative impact" on co-operation between the US and China.

Ties are already strained by rows over trade and internet censorship..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8488765.stm

The above response from China was made public today, Saturday 30 January 2010, the same day as the Super Moon. Using my proposed chart for China (see details below), the transiting Sun (6th lord of disputes) is at 16* Cap. in the 11th house of friendly nations [the US in this case], opposite transiting Mars (2nd lord of relationships within the country [Taiwan]), at 16* Cancer (the 5th house and Mars' debilitated sign) and is also opposite the Moon, the 5th lord in its own sign. As the 6th house lord, the Sun also signifies weapons and Mars signifies the military. The transit Sun is also afflicting natal Jupiter, the 10th lord signifying the government. As a backdrop to this event, the stationary transit of Rahu, in the 10th house, continues to afflict its natal position in the 6th house of disputes and weapons.

The affliction of the transit Sun to transit Mars occurs at 16* and this is close to my proposed 14.5* MEP, therefore the Sun is also afflicting the 11th and 5th house MEPs.

I am still testing actual MEP degree and, at present, my thinking is that it might be a degree or two on from 14.5*, to bring in the natal aspect of Saturn to the 3rd MEP. This 16* point does get closer to a new MEP but it is still much too early to say whether this might be a new MEP degree as a lot more events still need to be watched. Finally, many more events still need to take place to assess whether my proposed chart has any basis in reflecting a new chart for China.

Regards,

Neville

Note: My proposed chart for China is 22 December 1978, 12.32 pm, Beijing