IndiaDivine.org

Blog: Accurate predictions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello dear list members,

Students, practitioners and afficionados of SA astrology will hopefully enjoy this article!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Accurate predictions

The many accurate predictions made by Astrologer & Author deserve attention. This article reviews his key predictions concerning the outlook for the US and global economy made from late 2008, when the uncertainty about the economic outlook was at an unprecedented level.

to read more:

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2010/04/accurate-predictions.html

Thor

Guest guest

Dear Thor and shri professor Choudhriji,with all and utmost respect i am going to ask again this question to both of you respected guys.you have repeatedly mentioned that coming month or two will be very difficult for USA till i believe september 2010.

the reason i am asking again is there is so much undue Exuberance on the wall street , thinking that they will not have any kind of problems and while main street is suffering from low interest rates which Uncle Ben does not think of Elderly peoples' suffering as long as he attends the needs of wallstreet and its Fat bankers who are minting Billions while elderly can not even get enough income to live on interest due to these policies.

is this environment going to change as you have mentioned????is it probable at all??? again, i realize the SAMVA AND ASTROLOGY is a science and it can not be true all the times but atleast it can guide us what we can expect.

please let me know and again with much respect and regards i must say i am sorry if i have bothered you both by asking again.thanks,vinodOn Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 6:45 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello dear list members,

Students, practitioners and afficionados of SA astrology will hopefully enjoy this article!

Accurate predictions

The many accurate predictions made by Astrologer & Author deserve attention. This article reviews his key predictions concerning the outlook for the US and global economy made from late 2008, when the uncertainty about the economic outlook was at an unprecedented level.

to read more:

Thor

Guest guest

Hello dear Mr. Modi, Based on the transit influences in the SAMVA chart, I have given my opinion. The transit influences seem to disturb the present confidence and are likely to shake the financial markets. So, one has to have patience and see whether my assessment of the situation is right or wrong. I have not repeat not given any prediction for speculations in the financial markets but it is a picture that, in my view, emerges on the basis of transit influences in the SAMVA USA chart. The prominent influences during middle of May, 2010, to end of August, 2010, are prolonged influence of transit nodes on natal nodes, impact of transit sixth lord on natal sixth lord and opposition of sixth and eighth lords - Jupiter and Saturn. These influences are likely to make the value of assets, financial status and the jobs uncertain and volatile.

-

Vinod Modi

SAMVA

Friday, April 23, 2010 5:52 AM

Re: Blog: Accurate predictions

Dear Thor and shri professor Choudhriji,with all and utmost respect i am going to ask again this question to both of you respected guys.you have repeatedly mentioned that coming month or two will be very difficult for USA till i believe september 2010.the reason i am asking again is there is so much undue Exuberance on the wall street , thinking that they will not have any kind of problems and while main street is suffering from low interest rates which Uncle Ben does not think of Elderly peoples' suffering as long as he attends the needs of wallstreet and its Fat bankers who are minting Billions while elderly can not even get enough income to live on interest due to these policies.is this environment going to change as you have mentioned????is it probable at all??? again, i realize the SAMVA AND ASTROLOGY is a science and it can not be true all the times but atleast it can guide us what we can expect.please let me know and again with much respect and regards i must say i am sorry if i have bothered you both by asking again.thanks,vinod

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 6:45 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer > wrote:

Hello dear list members,

Students, practitioners and afficionados of SA astrology will hopefully enjoy this article!

Accurate predictions

to read more:

Thor

Guest guest

Hello dear Vinod,

As far as your questions relates to socio-economic injustices (including low incomes of poor elderly while bankers profit), I have earlier mentioned this issue in the following articles:

From Gilded Age to Progressive Era (November 18, 2009)

"The forthcoming periods of the Sun (April 2016 - April 2022), Moon (- April 2032) and Mars (- April 2039) indicate that the US will experience a return to considerable progress in the national life during these periods, associated with policies that lead to a reduction in tensions over inequality or injustices, consistent with earlier such periods in the national life."

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2009/11/from-gilded-age-to-progressive-era.html

Rise of U.S. Imperial Power (March 7, 2010)

"In any event, some scholars suggest the expansion of US power around the globe was considered a way to get the U.S. economy out of its sluggishness and problems. Despite enormous economic development following the Civil War (1861-1865), when the US built up its industrial infrastructure and then its military strength, grave social problems had emerged giving rise to social conflict over festering inequality and social injustices. As the new century beckoned - and the Sun period began - these clouds began to lift."

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2010/03/rise-of-us-imperial-power.html

That said, such inequalities or injustices are always there, as per the the natal potential described in the natal chart. However, they are less evident in periods of strong, well placed and unafflicted functional benefic planets. In the case of 2nd lord Sun and 1st lord Moon, which are aspected by functional malefic planets, the influences are not seen to be at a level of severe afflictions.

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Fri, April 23, 2010 12:22:17 AMRe: Blog: Accurate predictions

Dear Thor and shri professor Choudhriji,with all and utmost respect i am going to ask again this question to both of you respected guys.you have repeatedly mentioned that coming month or two will be very difficult for USA till i believe september 2010.the reason i am asking again is there is so much undue Exuberance on the wall street , thinking that they will not have any kind of problems and while main street is suffering from low interest rates which Uncle Ben does not think of Elderly peoples' suffering as long as he attends the needs of wallstreet and its Fat bankers who are minting Billions while elderly can not even get enough income to live on interest due to these policies.is this environment going to change as you have mentioned????is it probable at all??? again, i realize the SAMVA AND ASTROLOGY is a science and it can not be true all the times but atleast it can guide us what we can expect.please let me know

and again with much respect and regards i must say i am sorry if i have bothered you both by asking again.thanks,vinod

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 6:45 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello dear list members,

Accurate predictions

to read more:

Thor

Guest guest

Dear professorji and shri Thor,as you know i have been a senior citizen living on limited income and not interested in financial speculations. infact, as wallstreet is extremely exuberant and doing so great if i was one of that speculator i would not have written complaining against them.

i am an avid reader of your posts and not a speculator who after reading would like to speculate and take risk on the markets.please forgive me if i sounded that way but i wanted to know when these madness is going to be realized and people will come to ground and not speculate as the way it is happening right now.

thanks again,sincerely,vinod2010/4/22 <vkchoudhry

Hello dear Mr. Modi, Based on the transit influences in the SAMVA chart, I have given my opinion.  The transit influences seem to disturb the present confidence and are likely to shake the financial markets.  So, one has to have patience and see whether my assessment of the situation is right or wrong. I have not repeat not given any prediction for speculations in the financial markets but it is a picture that, in my view, emerges on the basis of transit influences in the SAMVA USA chart. The prominent influences during middle of May, 2010, to end of August, 2010, are prolonged influence of transit nodes on natal nodes, impact of transit sixth lord on natal sixth lord and opposition of sixth and eighth lords - Jupiter and Saturn. These influences are likely to make the value of assets, financial status and the jobs uncertain and volatile.

-

Vinod Modi

SAMVA

Dear Thor and shri professor Choudhriji,with all and utmost respect i am going to ask again this question to both of you respected guys.you have repeatedly mentioned that coming month or two will be very difficult for USA till i believe september 2010.the reason i am asking again is there is so much undue Exuberance on the wall street , thinking that they will not have any kind of problems and while main street is suffering from low interest rates which Uncle Ben does not think of Elderly peoples' suffering as long as he attends the needs of wallstreet and its Fat bankers who are minting Billions while elderly can not even get enough income to live on interest due to these policies.is this environment going to change as you have mentioned????is it probable at all??? again, i realize the SAMVA AND ASTROLOGY is a science and it can not be true all the times but atleast it can guide us what we can expect.please let me know and again with much respect and regards i must say i am sorry if i have bothered you both by asking again.thanks,vinod

Hello dear list members,

Students, practitioners and afficionados of SA astrology will hopefully enjoy this article!

Accurate predictions

to read more:

Thor

Guest guest

Hello dear Mr. Vinod, I had added the word on speculation, so that other readers who might be interested in markets should not blindly follow our predictions.

Low interest rates are the real cause of sufferings for those who are retired and wanted to live on their savings. But in the last about 7 to 8 years the financial wizards have been able to persuade the policy makers that for development and economic growth easy money or low interest finances are available for the economic activity. This is just denying the right of the people who have saved for their later years of life.

This reminds me of 2004 when Mr. Vajpai and BJP were leading their election compaign for returning to power in India. I was of the firm opinion that they would lose because of lower interest rates and making life of sr. citizens difficult and secondlly because of loss of employment opportunities for the youngesters. Sometimes the results of the policies are not perceived by the policy makers or they are just callous in their approach as they themselves are not affected by these policies.

I fully realise and with the passage of time the policy makers will also realise. Currently, the misleadings plans are offered by the Pension Plans Cos. Wherever there is opportunity I keep on talking about these in social circles or with those who are advocates of low interests, pensions plans, etc. etc.

-

Vinod Modi

SAMVA

Friday, April 23, 2010 5:08 PM

Dear professorji and shri Thor,as you know i have been a senior citizen living on limited income and not interested in financial speculations. infact, as wallstreet is extremely exuberant and doing so great if i was one of that speculator i would not have written complaining against them.i am an avid reader of your posts and not a speculator who after reading would like to speculate and take risk on the markets.please forgive me if i sounded that way but i wanted to know when these madness is going to be realized and people will come to ground and not speculate as the way it is happening right now.thanks again,sincerely,vinod

2010/4/22 <vkchoudhry >

Hello dear Mr. Modi, Based on the transit influences in the SAMVA chart, I have given my opinion. The transit influences seem to disturb the present confidence and are likely to shake the financial markets. So, one has to have patience and see whether my assessment of the situation is right or wrong. I have not repeat not given any prediction for speculations in the financial markets but it is a picture that, in my view, emerges on the basis of transit influences in the SAMVA USA chart. The prominent influences during middle of May, 2010, to end of August, 2010, are prolonged influence of transit nodes on natal nodes, impact of transit sixth lord on natal sixth lord and opposition of sixth and eighth lords - Jupiter and Saturn. These influences are likely to make the value of assets, financial status and the jobs uncertain and volatile.

-

Vinod Modi

SAMVA

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 6:45 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer > wrote:

Hello dear list members,

Accurate predictions

to read more:

Thor

Guest guest

dear professorji,thank you for understandings,hope it will be realized by uncle Ben that he is really making life elderly unbearable and hope he does not have to depend on the income from savings.vinod

2010/4/23 <vkchoudhry

Hello dear Mr. Vinod, I had added the word on speculation, so that other readers who might be interested in markets should not blindly follow our predictions.

Low interest rates are the real cause of sufferings for those who are retired and wanted to live on their savings.  But in the last about 7 to 8 years the financial wizards have been able to persuade the policy makers that for development and economic growth easy money or low interest finances are available for the economic activity.  This is just denying the right of the people who have saved for their later years of life.

This reminds me of 2004 when Mr. Vajpai and BJP were leading their election compaign for returning to power in India.  I was of the firm opinion that they would lose because of lower interest rates and making life of sr. citizens difficult and secondlly because of loss of employment opportunities for the youngesters.  Sometimes the results of the policies are not perceived by the policy makers or they are just callous in their approach as they themselves are not affected by these policies. 

I fully realise and with the passage of time the policy makers will also realise.  Currently, the misleadings plans are offered by the Pension Plans Cos. Wherever there is opportunity I keep on talking about these in social circles or with those who are advocates of low interests, pensions plans, etc. etc.

-

Vinod Modi

SAMVA

Friday, April 23, 2010 5:08 PM

Dear professorji and shri Thor,as you know i have been a senior citizen living on limited income and not interested in financial speculations. infact, as wallstreet is extremely exuberant and doing so great if i was one of that speculator i would not have written complaining against them.i am an avid reader of your posts and not a speculator who after reading would like to speculate and take risk on the markets.please forgive me if i sounded that way but i wanted to know when these madness is going to be realized and people will come to ground and not speculate as the way it is happening right now.thanks again,sincerely,vinod

2010/4/22 <vkchoudhry

Hello dear Mr. Modi, Based on the transit influences in the SAMVA chart, I have given my opinion.  The transit influences seem to disturb the present confidence and are likely to shake the financial markets.  So, one has to have patience and see whether my assessment of the situation is right or wrong. I have not repeat not given any prediction for speculations in the financial markets but it is a picture that, in my view, emerges on the basis of transit influences in the SAMVA USA chart. The prominent influences during middle of May, 2010, to end of August, 2010, are prolonged influence of transit nodes on natal nodes, impact of transit sixth lord on natal sixth lord and opposition of sixth and eighth lords - Jupiter and Saturn. These influences are likely to make the value of assets, financial status and the jobs uncertain and volatile.

-

Vinod Modi

SAMVA

Hello dear list members,

Accurate predictions

to read more:

Thor