IndiaDivine.org

SJC East Coast Conference 2003 - Moved to Edison NJ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Fellow Students,

As Narayana pointed out, we decided to move the conference to New Jersey. Otherwise we would have had to cancel the event alltoghter and we didn't want to do that.

I'm sorry if this has caused any inconvenience to you and I want to encourage you to attend the event in NJ. Many people from that area, NY and NJ, did not want to come to DC and many people in DC apparently did not want to come to DC either. I was both surprised and saddened that only 4 people had registered for the conference at the Shiva Vishnu Temple here in Maryland. I've had 20 - 40 people attend my lectures at the Temple but many were not serious about Jyotish and just wanted to come a view the lake. This is a more serious event and the spiritual path and the study of Jyotish requires that we jump into the lake and stay there until we gasp for pure air. When the inner Guru sees that we have such a commitment, He showers us with grace and knowledge.

Please sign up for the conference as soon as possible. We had a great time last year and it was a happy memory in our lives. It will be a very good event this year too and its not often that we have the pleasure of Sanjay's darshan and his unmatched knowledge of Jyotish.

For some years now, Sanjay has spread this knowledge with his generosity and kindness and has asked little if anything in return. All he has asked from us is to learn, be dedicated and to follow spiritual principles and practices in our lives.

We are lucky souls to have such a knowledgable and generous guide/Guru in our lives to help us with our learning of this very profound and glorious subject matter.

Did you know that Parasara means to 'spread.' Like Parasara, Sanjay is the embodiment of 'spreading'.

Kind Regards,

Brendan