IndiaDivine.org

Re:RY clarification/life after death?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

+ if Horoscope continues to live after death,

it will be sensitive to transits and yogas after death, too

-the time supposed to come when yoga fructifies will be good or bad, depending on what the person 'left behind'- piece of art, good, bad work the native left behind, may bring 'rewards' to the person's name, after his physical death. There is no death just continuation in deferent realm.

I like to entertain this idea, anyway.

Anna

---- Original Message -----

N.Anna

varahamihira

Friday, August 22, 2003 2:45 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Re: Raja Yoga Clarification ?

Hello Sundarsan and Rao,

After this message I see I need some clarifications, too- you said that 7th house RY will operate for sure, but that, depending on life-span , will happen in it's third part - so it's relative position depending on particular person's longevity. if life span happened to be 30 years, 7th H RY will kick in in third part- 20-30y, or what if it's even shorter?

Some Yogas from the chart will never fructify in one's life- I would need to wait here, on this level of existence more than 30 yrs. /after my death!/ for Ju MD to kick in. Or, more realistically, I will never experience this during THIS life. Why would 7th RY be an exception?

Regards,

Anna

-

Sudharsan Srinivasan

varahamihira

Friday, August 22, 2003 12:47 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Re: Raja Yoga Clarification ?

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Rao,

Sanjay.P uses the word "relatively", which I presume is the answer to Ashs' question. The first step in any astrology book that you may have noticed is to determine longevity.Everything else has to be delineated in that relative sense.So Ashs' contention that a sixty year life-span person's raja yoga of the 7th house will operate between 40-60 appears right.

Hare Krishna

SudharsanRao Nemani <raonemani wrote:

Dear Sanjay Prabhakaran Ji,Thanks for your reply to Ash's question, but I did not understand your answer to his question. I am reproducing Ash's question one more time for your convenience and request you to answer with more detail."Then divide 60 into 3 parts of 20 years each ... and if say AK and PK are in 7th then the raj yogs will frutify in from the age of 40-60..."Thanks for your helo in advance.RegardsRaovarahamihira , "sanjayprabhakaran" <sanjayp@s...> wrote:> || Om Gurave Namah ||> Dear Ash,> When you count from Lagna you divide life relatively as early , > middle and late.> > Warm Regards> S. Prabhakaran> > varahamihira , "ashsam73" <ashsam73@h...> wrote: & gt; > Dear Sanjay,> > Does it mean that if a person dies at the age of 60-65 which I > think > > is the average life expectancy in India, such people having such > > combinations like AK and PK together in 7th house will not live to > > see the raj yog manifest.... somehow it does not sit well...> > > > Is it possible to Divide the Life of the person into 3 parts and > then > > make equal divisions and then in the last 1/3rd sector these raj > yogs > > manifest..> > > > Keeping the same example... say from a chart we can see that the > > longevity of a particular native is 60 years (hypothetical)> > > > Then divide 60 into 3 parts of 20 years each ... and if say AK and > PK > > are in 7th then the raj yogs will frutify in from the age of 40-> 60...> > > > Maybe during vedic era peo ple lived upto 120 years in todays day > and > > age its different.... similarly retirment age is also different...> > > > Hope to hear your views... and also of others on this point..> > > > Thanking you,> > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > varahamihira , "sanjayprabhakaran" > > <sanjayp@s...> wrote:> > > || Om Gurave Namah ||> > > Dear Jyotishas,> > > The sequence is > > > (4, 2, 8, 10,)( 12, 6, 5, 11,)( 1, 7, 9, 3)> > > It's the Naisargika Rasi Dasa sequence ammounting to 108(9x12)> years> > > the groups represent years 0-36/early,37-72/middle, 73-108/late > > > respectively.> > > Warm Regards> > > S. Prabhakaran> > > > > > > > > varahamihira m, "rohinipurang" > > > <rohinipurang> wrote:> > > > I am not sure of the details of exact age etc but once Sanjayji > > had > > > > taught that houses 2,8 and 4,10 are childhood houses, houses > 3,9 > > > > and 1,7 are old age houses (which is why, I guess, vipreet ayu > > yoga > > > > occurs in these). Houses 5,11 and 6,12 are the middle age > houses. > > > > Gurus may please correct me if I am wrong.> > > > > > > > Rohini> > > > > > > > varahamihira , Rao Nemani > <raonemani> > > > > wrote:> > > > > Dear Guru's and Learned Members,> > > > > > > > > > Namaste,> > > > > > > > > > While reading the Upadesa Sutra's book, ref erecne page> > > > > 236, Sloka 3.1.3, one thing was not clear to me, which> > > > > is:> > > > > > > > > > If Ak and PK are conjoined in 7th house a RajaYoga is> > > > > formed and this will occur "later in life". > > > > > > > > > > Can some one please clarify to me, how to determine> > > > > the fructification of this RajaYoga will occur and at> > > > > what age for the native.> > > > > > > > > > Thanks for your help in educating me.> > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > Rao|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira