IndiaDivine.org

lost child

Rate this topic

Guest guest

May the Divine Couple shine light and love in our hearts and illuminate our path

always.

Dear respected list members,

I humbly request your assistance to locate my 3 year old son Bhima who

disappeared

with his mother 20 months ago. I have had no contact or news of them from anyone

since they vanished December 13th 2001. I have been told by a psychic that they

are

alright somewhere in northern California. My son and I have a deep karmic

connection. A boy needs his father and I feel him calling me very strongly to

find him. I

know his mother has been scarred that I would take him away from her and move to

India, so she ran away. Now so much time has passed, especially in the eyes of a

young child, and I cannot wait longer to do everything possible to find my son

and

share the duties each parent has to nourish their child. I hold no ill feelings

at all

toward Bhima's mother but have an affectionate heart for her. Still she may be

confused and or unstable. I do not sit in judgement of her but honor her as the

mother

of my son.

If anyone has any information or insights as to the whereabouts of Lalita (Sara)

and

Bhima, I would be deeply appreciative if you would contact me.

Sincerely,

Balarama Das

3 February 1957

12:17 PM

Cleveland, Ohio

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Balaram Das,

I am sorry to hear that your son with his mother are mising from last 20 months.Now please give me a number between 1 and 108 on Saturday 30th morning time.Let me try through Blessings of Mother Bhuvaneshwari.

I hope this helps you,

Surrendered at the Holy Feet of Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

Ramadas Rao.jyotish wrote:

May the Divine Couple shine light and love in our hearts and illuminate our path always.Dear respected list members,I humbly request your assistance to locate my 3 year old son Bhima who disappeared with his mother 20 months ago. I have had no contact or news of them from anyone since they vanished December 13th 2001. I have been told by a psychic that they are alright somewhere in northern California. My son and I have a deep karmic connection. A boy needs his father and I feel him calling me very strongly to find him. I know his mother has been scarred that I would take him away from her and move to India, so she ran away. Now so much time has passed, especially in the eyes of a young child, and I cannot wait longer to do everything possible to find my son and share the duties each parent has to nourish their child.

I hold no ill feelings at all toward Bhima's mother but have an affectionate heart for her. Still she may be confused and or unstable. I do not sit in judgement of her but honor her as the mother of my son.If anyone has any information or insights as to the whereabouts of Lalita (Sara) and Bhima, I would be deeply appreciative if you would contact me.Sincerely,Balarama Das3 February 195712:17 PMCleveland, Ohio|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira