dreams of empty houses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jay,

Hare Rama Krsna!

Thank you for your explanation.

I indeed experience many of those 'visions'. I'm also reading some books

on telepathy, and the connection with spiritual guides on higher

dimensional levels. Yes, they are there to always instruct us. E.g.

sometimes I get some dreams like this where I get divine inspiration and

instructions regarding certain jyotish principles. The thing which is not

easy is to remember everything, but sometimes things come through.

Yes, I'm eager to develop this sense of perception more.

Yours,

Dhira Krsna dasa,

Jyotisha

http://www.radhadesh.com

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Dhira Krsnaji,

I have seen many have given their own analysis and ideas about your dream.But I am having a diifferent opinioin.You might have thought this dream indicates some incident in reality etc.etc.

Now look at the time of your dream and it is afternoon 1-05 PM.Now see what Prashna Margam says about this.

te:va*a in:)la> pNc ywa Svài³itidRva,

teñvädyä niñphaläù panca yathä svaprakritirdivä|

ivSèutae dI"R ÿSvaeit pUvR raÇaE icraT)Lm!.

vismruto dérgha hrasvoti pürva rätrau cirätphalm||

Ô‚ò< kraeit tuCDiNt gaesgeR ydhmRht!,

druñöaà karoti tucchanti gosarge yadaharmahat|

inÔya canupht> àtIpEvRcnESwta.

nidrayä cänupahataù pratépairvacanaisthatä||

Meaning drushta,shruta,anubhuta,praarthita and kalpita ie,5 types of dreams ( which is seen before,which is heard,which is seen or activity done,prayer type and imaginative ) will not indicate anything.Similarly the dreams caused due to 3 Doshas ( Vaata,Pitta and Kapham ) also have no meaning.DREAMS OCURED IN DAY TIME HAS NO MEANING,if the dream is forgotten,then also there is no result,a long dream and a very small dream also has no results,in the night within 15 ghatis of Sun set if a dream is seen ,it may give result after a long time and the dreams occured during early morning will give results very soon.Similarly there are other informations about dreams are there in Prashna Margam.

So now according to me,the dream which occured during afternoon time will not give any results.Now the Lagna is moveable,with Chandra indicating imaginative dream,8th is occupied by Rahu,indicating there is no result for the dream.

I hope this helps you.

With Sri Narayana nama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Dhira Krsna BCS <Dhira.Krsna.BCS wrote:

Dear Ramadas Rao,Jaya Jagannath!I have attached the chart of the dream (interesting, I didn't look at ityet, and chart has same lagna as my father). Thank you for trying tointerpret.As Jay was asking, some particular details of the dream I will recount. Itlooked like I was all alone in the house, and my father has gone somewherewith his car. I'm surprised to find the house emptied from most of it'sfurniture, especially the table in the living room, and the cupboard,though I find the cupboard is still there, but opening the drawers,everything is empty. I look around the house to see what else has gone, Igo upstairs to see the bedrooms, and find the bed is gone along withcupboards but then again discover they are still there, and there are twosingle person beds in another place. I'm astonished and saddened over

thefact that my father has sold all this, because he needs money.Strangely enough, I had a similar dream this morning about 5 am, but thistime my father is there, and also my grandparents (in real life bothdeceased) tell me to do something about it.Actually the situation relates to reality, since last time I went to visitmy father, he had sold some chairs because he needs money, since hefinished up all money which he inherited 2 years ago from my grandfather.Probably this is causing me some anxiety unconsciously, and that could bethe cause of this dream? Although I don't consciously have an attachmentfor this house, I have been dreaming in number of occasions about thissame house in different circumstances, so I wonder what these dreams couldmean. Of course, I have grown up in this house which belonged to mypaternal grandparents, so could there be an unconscious attachment?Regarding the empty altar, I also have had

several dreams where strangesituations played out with the Deities, especially with those ofJagannatha whom I worship. Probably also some unconscious attachment, orThey want to tell me something?Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishahttp://www.radhadesh.com |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Dear Ramadas,

Interesting, I've heard that what you say about daytime dreams etc.., from my elders-

it's a traditional way of understanding this-

Thanks,

Anna

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Wednesday, September 03, 2003 4:14 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| dreams of empty houses

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Dhira Krsnaji,

I have seen many have given their own analysis and ideas about your dream.But I am having a diifferent opinioin.You might have thought this dream indicates some incident in reality etc.etc.

Now look at the time of your dream and it is afternoon 1-05 PM.Now see what Prashna Margam says about this.

Meaning drushta,shruta,anubhuta,praarthita and kalpita ie,5 types of dreams ( which is seen before,which is heard,which is seen or activity done,prayer type and imaginative ) will not indicate anything.Similarly the dreams caused due to 3 Doshas ( Vaata,Pitta and Kapham ) also have no meaning.DREAMS OCURED IN DAY TIME HAS NO MEANING,if the dream is forgotten,then also there is no result,a long dream and a very small dream also has no results,in the night within 15 ghatis of Sun set if a dream is seen ,it may give result after a long time and the dreams occured during early morning will give results very soon.Similarly there are other informations about dreams are there in Prashna Margam.

So now according to me,the dream which occured during afternoon time will not give any results.Now the Lagna is moveable,with Chandra indicating imaginative dream,8th is occupied by Rahu,indicating there is no result for the dream.

I hope this helps you.

Dear Ramadas Rao,Jaya Jagannath!I have attached the chart of the dream (interesting, I didn't look at ityet, and chart has same lagna as my father). Thank you for trying tointerpret.As Jay was asking, some particular details of the dream I will recount. Itlooked like I was all alone in the house, and my father has gone somewherewith his car. I'm surprised to find the house emptied from most of it'sfurniture, especially the table in the living room, and the cupboard,though I find the cupboard is still there, but opening the drawers,everything is empty. I look around the house to see what else has gone, Igo upstairs to see the bedrooms, and find the bed is gone along withcupboards but then again discover they are still there, and there are twosingle person beds in another place. I'm astonished and saddened over thefact that my father has sold all this, because he needs money.Strangely enough, I had a similar dream this morning about 5 am, but thistime my father is there, and also my grandparents (in real life bothdeceased) tell me to do something about it.Actually the situation relates to reality, since last time I went to visitmy father, he had sold some chairs because he needs money, since hefinished up all money which he inherited 2 years ago from my grandfather.Probably this is causing me some anxiety unconsciously, and that could bethe cause of this dream? Although I don't consciously have an attachmentfor this house, I have been dreaming in number of occasions about thissame house in different circumstances, so I wonder what these dreams couldmean. Of course, I have grown up in this house which belonged to mypaternal grandparents, so could there be an unconscious attachment?Regarding the empty altar, I also have had several dreams where strangesituations played out with the Deities, especially with those ofJagannatha whom I worship. Probably also some unconscious attachment, orThey want to tell me something?Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishahttp://www.radhadesh.com |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Anna,

As per Prashna Margam,a famous treatise on Horary,tells that the dreams occured during day time will not fructify.I have quoted also Sanskrit Shlokas in support of this.

I hope this helps you.

With Sri Naaraayana Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

"N.Anna" <anmar wrote:

Dear Ramadas,

Interesting, I've heard that what you say about daytime dreams etc.., from my elders-

it's a traditional way of understanding this-

Thanks,

Anna

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Wednesday, September 03, 2003 4:14 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| dreams of empty houses

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Dhira Krsnaji,

I hope this helps you.

Dear Ramadas Rao,Jaya Jagannath!I have attached the chart of the dream (interesting, I didn't look at ityet, and chart has same lagna as my father). Thank you for trying tointerpret.As Jay was asking, some particular details of the dream I will recount. Itlooked like I was all alone in the house, and my father has gone somewherewith his car. I'm surprised to find the house emptied from most of it'sfurniture, especially the table in the living room, and the cupboard,though I find the cupboard is still there, but opening the drawers,everything is empty. I look around the house to see what else has gone, Igo upstairs to see the bedrooms, and find the bed is gone along withcupboards but then again discover they are still there, and there are twosingle person beds in another place. I'm astonished and saddened over

thefact that my father has sold all this, because he needs money.Strangely enough, I had a similar dream this morning about 5 am, but thistime my father is there, and also my grandparents (in real life bothdeceased) tell me to do something about it.Actually the situation relates to reality, since last time I went to visitmy father, he had sold some chairs because he needs money, since hefinished up all money which he inherited 2 years ago from my grandfather.Probably this is causing me some anxiety unconsciously, and that could bethe cause of this dream? Although I don't consciously have an attachmentfor this house, I have been dreaming in number of occasions about thissame house in different circumstances, so I wonder what these dreams couldmean. Of course, I have grown up in this house which belonged to mypaternal grandparents, so could there be an unconscious attachment?Regarding the empty altar, I also have had

several dreams where strangesituations played out with the Deities, especially with those ofJagannatha whom I worship. Probably also some unconscious attachment, orThey want to tell me something?Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishahttp://www.radhadesh.com |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira