IndiaDivine.org

Doubts in Koota's Matching for Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Om Hayagrivam Upasmahe || Dear Gurudeva,Narashimhaji,Ramadasji and Other gurus, Namaste to all.I would like to know about Kootas Matching for marriage.I have some materials on the same (Sri Dr B.V.Raman's Muhurtha and Sri Sharmaji's translation of Muhurtha Cinthamani) but both of these has some contradictory informations regarding RASI Koota Matching.For Ex. Muhurtha Cinthamani says that couple's rasis positioned 6-8/8-6 from each other does not hold matching (puthira Dosha) but Dr.Raman says that if male rasi is 8th from female's rasi then matching is there as it ensures many childrens.I would like to hear comments from our SJC gurus on the same. There exists some confusions in other koota matching also. It will be useful for any learner like me if guru's provide some correct informations about all Kootas matching. And i also don't have any SJC material for

Kootas matching.If anyone has any information/material/URL link pls kindly provide me . || HARE RAMA KRISHNA ||

Your Humble Sisya,Krithi

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.

Post your profile.

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Krithi,

Thanks for writing this mail asking for different Kutas for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom.

Please give me a couple of days and I will be providing all the informations with necessary Shlokas from Muhurta Maadhaveeyam and Prashna Margam to support my explanations.

I hope this helps you.

With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Krithi <krithi_hayagriva wrote:

|| Om Hayagrivam Upasmahe || Dear Gurudeva,Narashimhaji,Ramadasji and Other gurus, Namaste to all.I would like to know about Kootas Matching for marriage.I have some materials on the same (Sri Dr B.V.Raman's Muhurtha and Sri Sharmaji's translation of Muhurtha Cinthamani) but both of these has some contradictory informations regarding RASI Koota Matching.For Ex. Muhurtha Cinthamani says that couple's rasis positioned 6-8/8-6 from each other does not hold matching (puthira Dosha) but Dr.Raman says that if male rasi is 8th from female's rasi then matching is there as it ensures many childrens.I would like to hear comments from our SJC gurus on the same. There exists some confusions in other koota matching also. It will be useful for any learner like me if guru's provide some correct informations about all Kootas matching. And i also don't have any SJC material for

Kootas matching.If anyone has any information/material/URL link pls kindly provide me . || HARE RAMA KRISHNA ||

Your Humble Sisya,Krithi

India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA

Dear shri Ramdasji,

Who is the author of Muhurta Madhaviyam? From where I can get this book in India.

Yours

Dewavrat Buit

Nagpur, India

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

09 mm 2003 10:53 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Doubts in Koota's Matching for Marriage

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Krithi,

Thanks for writing this mail asking for different Kutas for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom.

Please give me a couple of days and I will be providing all the informations with necessary Shlokas from Muhurta Maadhaveeyam and Prashna Margam to support my explanations.

I hope this helps you.

|| Om Hayagrivam Upasmahe || Dear Gurudeva,Narashimhaji,Ramadasji and Other gurus, Namaste to all.I would like to know about Kootas Matching for marriage.I have some materials on the same (Sri Dr B.V.Raman's Muhurtha and Sri Sharmaji's translation of Muhurtha Cinthamani) but both of these has some contradictory informations regarding RASI Koota Matching.For Ex. Muhurtha Cinthamani says that couple's rasis positioned 6-8/8-6 from each other does not hold matching (puthira Dosha) but Dr.Raman says that if male rasi is 8th from female's rasi then matching is there as it ensures many childrens.I would like to hear comments from our SJC gurus on the same. There exists some confusions in other koota matching also. It will be useful for any learner like me if guru's provide some correct informations about all Kootas matching. And i also don't have any SJC material for Kootas matching.If anyone has any information/material/URL link pls kindly provide me . || HARE RAMA KRISHNA ||

Your Humble Sisya,Krithi

India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

|| Om Hayagrivam Upasmahe ||

Dear Sri Ramadasji,

Namaste

It is my pleasure to learn from any SJC gurus.I am reading all your

mails and learning a lot from you.Please reply me whenever you are

free to do that.Please let me know the details (author/publications

etc) of Muhurtha Maadhaveeyam(which you have).I'll try to get it.

|| HARE RAMA KRISHNA ||

Thanks and Regards,

Krithi

varahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao>

wrote:

>

> ` nmae naray[ay

>

> om namo näräyaëäya

> Dear Krithi,

> Thanks for writing this mail asking for different Kutas for

matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom.

> Please give me a couple of days and I will be providing all the

informations with necessary Shlokas from Muhurta Maadhaveeyam and

Prashna Margam to support my explanations.

> I hope this helps you.

> With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

> Krithi <krithi_hayagriva> wrote:

> || Om Hayagrivam Upasmahe ||

>

> Dear Gurudeva,Narashimhaji,Ramadasji and Other gurus,

>

> Namaste to all.I would like to know about Kootas Matching

for marriage.I have some materials on the same (Sri Dr B.V.Raman's

Muhurtha and Sri Sharmaji's translation of Muhurtha Cinthamani) but

both of these has some contradictory informations regarding RASI

Koota Matching.For Ex. Muhurtha Cinthamani says that couple's rasis

positioned 6-8/8-6 from each other does not hold matching (puthira

Dosha) but Dr.Raman says that if male rasi is 8th from female's rasi

then matching is there as it ensures many childrens.I would like to

hear comments from our SJC gurus on the same.

>

> There exists some confusions in other koota matching also.

>

> It will be useful for any learner like me if guru's provide some

correct informations about all Kootas matching.

>

> And i also don't have any SJC material for Kootas matching.If

anyone has any information/material/URL link pls kindly provide me .

>

> || HARE RAMA KRISHNA ||

>

> Your Humble Sisya,

>

> Krithi

>

>

>

>

> India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your

profile.

>

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Krithi,

The author of Muhurta Madhaveeyam is Madhava himself and I have a collection of Shlokas of his famous classic Muhurta Madhaveeyam.So I will try to explain all the Kootas as per him and as per Prashna Margam also wherever required.

Please give me a couple of days to complete this article.

With Sri Hari Vaayu Nama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Krithigaivasan Radhakrishnan <krithi_hayagriva wrote:

|| Om Hayagrivam Upasmahe ||Dear Sri Ramadasji, Namaste It is my pleasure to learn from any SJC gurus.I am reading all your mails and learning a lot from you.Please reply me whenever you are free to do that.Please let me know the details (author/publications etc) of Muhurtha Maadhaveeyam(which you have).I'll try to get it.|| HARE RAMA KRISHNA ||Thanks and Regards,Krithivarahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:> > ` nmae naray[ay> > om namo näräyaëäya> Dear Krithi,> Thanks for writing this mail asking for different Kutas for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom.> Please give me a couple of days and I will be providing all the informations with necessary Shlokas from Muhurta Maadhaveeyam

and Prashna Margam to support my explanations.> I hope this helps you.> With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> Ramadas Rao.> > Krithi <krithi_hayagriva> wrote:> || Om Hayagrivam Upasmahe || > > Dear Gurudeva,Narashimhaji,Ramadasji and Other gurus, > > Namaste to all.I would like to know about Kootas Matching for marriage.I have some materials on the same (Sri Dr B.V.Raman's Muhurtha and Sri Sharmaji's translation of Muhurtha Cinthamani) but both of these has some contradictory informations regarding RASI Koota Matching.For Ex. Muhurtha Cinthamani says that couple's rasis positioned 6-8/8-6 from each other does not hold matching (puthira Dosha) but Dr.Raman says that if male rasi is 8th from female's rasi then matching is there as it ensures many childrens.I would like to hear comments from our SJC gurus on the same.

> > There exists some confusions in other koota matching also. > > It will be useful for any learner like me if guru's provide some correct informations about all Kootas matching. > > And i also don't have any SJC material for Kootas matching.If anyone has any information/material/URL link pls kindly provide me . > > || HARE RAMA KRISHNA || > > Your Humble Sisya,> > Krithi > > > > > India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile. >

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dewavratji,

The author of Muhurta Madhaveeyam is Madhava and I dont have any books but I have some of its Shlokas given by my Guru and I will be writing an article about Koota Matching.

I hope this helps you.

With Sri Hari Vaayu Naam Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.ajitd <dewavrat2000 wrote:

OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA

Dear shri Ramdasji,

Who is the author of Muhurta Madhaviyam? From where I can get this book in India.

Yours

Dewavrat Buit

Nagpur, India

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

09 mm 2003 10:53 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Doubts in Koota's Matching for Marriage

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Krithi,

I hope this helps you.

Your Humble Sisya,Krithi