IndiaDivine.org

Re:Permanent residency question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

Namaste Listmembers,

I am assuming Paka Lagna is house containing Lagna Lord, if this is so, the dictums given over the past few days will hold true; for me Permanent residency in a foreign country is Out of the question.

1) Strong fixed Leo Lagna, Lord Sun with Mercury and Venus in 4th hse

2) Jupiter/Moon in 12th from paka lagna; travelled through Indonesia under Jupiter/Ketu dasa. Moon owns 12th hse, Jupiter deposits Ketu in 8th hse.

3) Venus, karaka for 'patriotism' in 4th hse, exalted in D9 5th hse. (don't feel it is a nationalistic patriotism however, more an indiscribable spiritual love of being in Grandmothers' arms).

Found the whole 'travelling abroad' experience definitely worthwhile but far from enjoyable. Young Western woman in devout Muslim country; my 'taken for granted' freedom horribly restricted or withdrawn and on the receiving end of prejudice. Definitely an eye-opener!!.

I know I could never live anywhere else; here I feel spirit on the wind, in the water and through the earth. It is so quiet and peaceful the devas dancing can be physically felt. I connect with her with every fibre of my being.

September 11th was just too awful. It was also a terrible act of war. Australia sits very precariously among hostile neighbours. My first thought was to get my daughter safely out of the country (still an open option), but I couldn't leave, I wouldn't. Whatever comes, it is my Duty to 'Ya-Ya' and her people to help where possible. I don't see this as a desire or even a choice!.

Warm Regards,

Ann.

Dear Ann,

Thanks for sharing. I think that most of us feel connected to native land-

sense of duty..patriotism..feel connected...belonging, language,

people, love, resources..friends..status..graves..memories..

But good people, and those we can love live everywhere, that

doesn't interfere with our 'first love'.

I hope the time when you'd have to make difficult choices

will never come to you, dear Ann In a meantime 'never say never'

Anna

-

Ann Murphy

varahamihira

Cc: Ann Murphy

Monday, September 08, 2003 12:13 PM

|Sri Varaha| Re:Permanent residency question

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

Namaste Listmembers,

I am assuming Paka Lagna is house containing Lagna Lord, if this is so, the dictums given over the past few days will hold true; for me Permanent residency in a foreign country is Out of the question.

1) Strong fixed Leo Lagna, Lord Sun with Mercury and Venus in 4th hse

2) Jupiter/Moon in 12th from paka lagna; travelled through Indonesia under Jupiter/Ketu dasa. Moon owns 12th hse, Jupiter deposits Ketu in 8th hse.

3) Venus, karaka for 'patriotism' in 4th hse, exalted in D9 5th hse. (don't feel it is a nationalistic patriotism however, more an indiscribable spiritual love of being in Grandmothers' arms).

Found the whole 'travelling abroad' experience definitely worthwhile but far from enjoyable. Young Western woman in devout Muslim country; my 'taken for granted' freedom horribly restricted or withdrawn and on the receiving end of prejudice. Definitely an eye-opener!!.

I know I could never live anywhere else; here I feel spirit on the wind, in the water and through the earth. It is so quiet and peaceful the devas dancing can be physically felt. I connect with her with every fibre of my being.

September 11th was just too awful. It was also a terrible act of war. Australia sits very precariously among hostile neighbours. My first thought was to get my daughter safely out of the country (still an open option), but I couldn't leave, I wouldn't. Whatever comes, it is my Duty to 'Ya-Ya' and her people to help where possible. I don't see this as a desire or even a choice!.

Warm Regards,

Ann.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira