IndiaDivine.org

Nimittha - To Sudharsan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sudharsan,

That is nothing short of brilliant!

However, I tend to approach such formulas with skeptism. Even if it works in 10 examples, I'll still be skeptical.

The reason for my skepticism is simple. If a particular person's phone disturbs Sanjay ji very frequently, then I agree with such logic. If it happens only a handful of times, I wonder if you can expect the native's Mercury to be in Sanjay ji's badhaka sthana. Explaining one event is different from explaining a recurring pattern of events! When it comes to a single event, Sanjay ji may have been disturbed by the cell phone ring of many people many times. All of them don't necessarily share a particular combination.

When explaining a recurring pattern of events, I would study the natal chart like you did and do the kind of analysis you did. However, when explaining an isolated event, I would rather look at prana-antardasa (PAD) or deha-antardasa (DAD) at the time. PAD shows the life force and energy, while DAD shows physical activity.

The obstruction due to the telephone ring wasn't to Sanjay ji's life force or energy. It was merely to a physical activity, namely speaking. So I'd rather look at deha-antardasa. During that half hour, Sanjay ji ran Scorpio DAD. Thus the physical activity was related to Scorpio. Scorpio is the 3rd house of communications from PAD sign Virgo and the 9th house from lagna. So he was communicating (3rd) and fulfilling his dharma (9th) as a teacher. The physical activity related to these was to give a talk on astrology.

From Scorpio, the badhaka sthana is Cancer. The student who disturbed has Mercury with lagna lord in Cancer. Thus his telephone call (Mercury in Cancer) can obstruct Sanjay ji's physical activity during the half hour.

May Jupiter's light shine on us,

Narasimha

> Hare Rama Krishna> > Dear Suresh,> > The reason being Mercury(telephone) interrupted Gurudevs speech i.e acted as a badhaka. Since Sanjay ji's lagna is Meena, I thought the person whose phone(mercury) rang should have it in Virgo the badhakasthana to Meena. This has some background. Once when Narayan visited my home, the phone rang and interrupted our conversation three times. Narayan explained the nimittha saying that my mercury should be in his badhaka sthana and that is true. Likewise when someone visited my house and interrupted my prayers I found that his lagna is my badhakesh in D-20.So the badahkesh principle works well in nimittha and I thought this would be the case here. Maybe the lady who called would have Mercury in Virgo as it stopped Sanjay ji's speech.> > Hare Krishna> > Sudharsan> > Sureshbabu Chandra <suchandr@h...> wrote:> NamasShivaaya!> > Dear Sudharshan,> > No. his Mercury is in Cancer in 12th with Sun and Ketu.> What made you say that?> > Best Regards,> -Suresh.> > vedic astrology , Sudharsan Srinivasan > <sudhar108> wrote:> > HAre Rama Krishna> > > > Dear Suresh,> > > > I was thinking further on this interesting post. Would you know if > the person who received the call has Mercury in Virgo.Many thanks.> > > > Hare Krishna> > > > Sudharsan