25 Sg 32’

Poorva-ashadha

20 Sg 26’

Poorva-ashadha

15 Le 38’

Poorva-phalguni

25 Ta 44’

Mrigasira

Information related to the Atmakaraka Vimsottari Mahadasha in your life: Events, Dates, Relevant Experiences, Nimittas (Omens), Results, Short-term and Long term consequences:

Mars Mahadasa from 23-08-1985 To 17-07-1992

Marriage: (25-08-1985) during Mars-Mars

Conception during Mars – Rahu and Birth of 1st son : (30-05-1987) during Mars - Jupiter

Bought 1st car : (November 1998) Mars – Saturn

Transferred to a rural area for mandatory assignment: July 1990 and the most difficult period of my life started then. There was no peace in the house or at office. Troubles from superiors. The 2nd Sadesati started running concurrently with AK Mahadasa.

Husband went abroad : (July 1991) during Mars – Venus

Bought 1st house : (1991) during Mars-Sun

Submitted resignation, which was stalled & suppressed by higher ups – June 1992 during Mars – Moon.

AK Mahadasa was difficult in all respects, but not entirely without its silver linings. It toughened me up and taught a great deal about life too, but at the same time it brought an appreciation of true and simple things of life, an abiding faith in the protection of almighty and the essential goodness of human beings.

Nimitta: I don’t know whether the following would qualify for a nimitta, but I think it is certainly worth relating. On 1st September 1990, which happened to be my birthday, we were travelling in a car from the place where I was working earlier to the place where I had been transferred. Those days, as I was worshipping Santhoshi Mata, I used to fast on Fridays. On route there was a temple of Santoshi Mata and I went into the temple to snatch a quick darshan of Mother while my husband waited impatiently in the car along with our 3 yr old son.

After darshan, I noticed a portrait of Shirdi Sai Baba in the lobby, in a standing posture. Though I was not particularly a devotee of Sai Baba at that time, out of veneration for all divine beings, I bent and touched his feet and stood for a few moments engrossed in silent prayer. When I opened my eyes, I found an old man sitting, leaning against the portrait. He beckoned me and gave me a packet containing “vibhuti” from the cloth bag hanging from his arm. In a daze I fumbled in my purse and took out a 2 rupee coin and gave it to the old man. Acutely aware that I was getting late I turned away and was running out of the temple, when the realization struck me with great force. The Old

man was leaning against Baba’s feet in the portrait and completely covered them….then how come I touched His feet in the first place? I stopped in my tracks and turned back….the old man disappeared and all that remained was the portrait.

I humbly believe that was the protection offered by the Guru for the difficult times that were to come….that was indeed the same protection I experienced even before birth and ever since.

Then there was that incident about how my car, with a profusely leaking radiator, ran for 200Kms on the strength of faith and a simple cloth tied around the radiator for stemming the flow of water . Or that one about Durga at midnight?

You know, they all tell the same tale. That faith is never unrequited. It is always returned thousand fold.

Best of luck, Anna, with the research, and I request you to ignore anything extraneous in the mail.

Regards,

Lakshmi