IndiaDivine.org

RE: [SJC: Achyuta Gurukul] Atma Karaka Research

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Anna,

Sorry to get back to you so late...I was having some major computer problems, which I think that I have now fully resolved (I hope). :-)

Love,

Sandy

N.Anna [anmar]Thursday, September 11, 2003 7:01 PMvarahamihira ; ; gjlist Subject: [sJC: Achyuta Gurukul] Atma Karaka Research

Atma Karaka- Research- 2003-atmakaraka 2003

Name:

Sandy L. Crowther

Birth details:

(Date, time and place of birth)

November 15, 1949, 14:10, Greenfield, MA USA

Natal Chart details† :

L a g n aPisces

M o o nLeo

S u nLibra

Atmakaraka Sun

LAGNA, MOON, SUN and ATMAKARAKA:

Position, degree,

Nakshatra

05 Pisces 49

Uttarabhadrapada

27 Leo 35

Uttara Phalguni

29 Libra 56

Visakha

29 Libra 56

Visakha

Information related to the Atmakaraka Vimsottari Mahadasha in your life: Events, Dates, Relevant Experiences, Nimittas (Omens), Results, Short-term and Long term consequences:

Please indicate whether you have: (a) already passed the Atmakaraka Mahadasha-AK MD

(b)are currently running the AK MD ©or Going to run the AK MD soon (within 5 years)

If a]-please share your experiences during this AK MD and assessment of results.

If b]-please share your experiences of impact of AK MD on your life, so far: good or bad. Indicate your expectation-the likely result at the end of the AK MD based on your experiences so far.

My AK MD (6th lord in 8th) was running at the time of birth up until 6 months short of my 6th birthday. Being very young, the only outstanding vivid recollections I have during that time of my childhood were constant nightly, and very clear variations, of re-occurring nightmares - one of being on top of a very steep cliff, leaning over a railing to watch the waterfall below (in the company of a few other people), and then the terrifying moment of when the rail gave way - one variation leading to my fall of death, and the other leading to my mother being the one toppling over the broken rail, and my extreme sadness and guilt for not being able to protect her. This anxiety of my youth would stay with me during my waking hours, and as a result, I became petrified of heights...which stays with me to this day.

The other nightmare that was vivid and re-occurring during that same time was that of riding a very old fashioned bike on a dirt road of another era in time, and passing a broken down shack where an old man with evil looking eyes was always peering out the window at me as I rode by. I had been instructed by my parents never to go near the place, but one day my youthful curiosity got the best of me. I walked my old fashioned bike (which was not of this era) in toward the shack to get a closer look, and saw that the man had several dozen human heads hanging from the wooden rafters. The sight was evil and frightened me, and just as I was about to turn and run, he grabbed me, and my fate was apparently death, as that is where the dream always ended.

Both dreams occurred regularly - and were regular up until the time I married for the first dream, and for the second, the dream stopped when my husband and I relocated to an area unknown to both of us, due to a job transfer. While taking a walk by myself one day to further explore the new area after our move, I unexpectedly came upon the very same shack of my dreams, which was now still standing - but set back on a modernized paved street in the midst of newly constructed residential homes, and was situated right up the road from the house my husband and I had purchased due to his transfer in 1987, at the age of 38. After shivering at the sight of seeing the abandoned shack that had been in my dreams for so many years, and astonishingly standing there starring at it for what seemed to be an eternity, I returned home to tell a few people (who had been aware of this re-occurring dream) of my shocking findings. After seeing this worn down shack, which had obviously been there for many decades and was very out of place in its current surroundings, to my surprise it was suddenly torn down the following week. It was at that time that the nightmare stopped.

Send to: bonamente108

-Anna; onlyhari- Hari

Thank you, Hari & Anna

† You can also choose to send your chart preferably as a JHD file attachment.

Dear List,

Considering the fact that SJC Lists have more than one thousand members, and interest for this important subject, we started this research

to benefit all of us by using readily available resources in huge number of list participants. No special effort required- everyone has Ak somewhere, experienced MD of AK, or will in the future- answers on questions above don't take more than five minutes of time, but would provide a good data-bank that would help us /all/ derive some valuable and valid conclusions, statistical significance of various variables.

We were confident that everyone on the list would do 'that little something' for the Forum they get so much from, in respect and/or moral obligation to support and enhance this Forum data-base.

To our surprise, we received only 3 /THREE/ responses! No comment necessary, I think. Like it or not, this IS a valid indicator of prevailing profile of List participants.

This initiative will end on Monday, September 15, 2003, whether we receive enough responses for a 'representative sample' for the research or not.

Thank you to those who responded, and those who will do that by Monday.

Best regards,

Hari and Anna

[Om Kleem Krishnaaya Jagannathaaya namah]Send a blank mailTo : - To : -

Hi Anna,

Oops...I forgot to mention a few other things that may be relevant (besides the nightmares)...

During my Su/Ma dasha at around 6 or 7 months of age, I narrowly escaped death (apparently quite a few times in my infancy) according to my parents. In one instance, I moved very quickly which resulted in a fall off the basinet table onto the broken neck of a glass jug below the table, and the seriousness of the injury put me in the hospital, missing my jugular vein by fractions of an inch - which would have caused my early demise. Also, as soon as I began to walk, I used to get into trouble for getting up in the middle of the night and starring out into the darkness at the sky for hours, and at other times talking to my (dead) grandmother - who used to wake me from a sound sleep. I always thought that I got into trouble because my mother hated her mother (my grandmother) and didn't want me talking to her. It wasn't until I got into school that I realized that she couldn't "see" my grandmother, and thought my actions were bizarre.

Sandy Crowther [sandy]Monday, September 15, 2003 8:38 AMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| RE: [sJC: Achyuta Gurukul] Atma Karaka Research

Hi Anna,

Sorry to get back to you so late...I was having some major computer problems, which I think that I have now fully resolved (I hope). :-)

Love,

Sandy

N.Anna [anmar]Thursday, September 11, 2003 7:01 PMvarahamihira ; ; gjlist Subject: [sJC: Achyuta Gurukul] Atma Karaka Research

Atma Karaka- Research- 2003-atmakaraka 2003

Name:

Sandy L. Crowther

Birth details:

(Date, time and place of birth)

November 15, 1949, 14:10, Greenfield, MA USA

Natal Chart details† :

L a g n aPisces

M o o nLeo

S u nLibra

Atmakaraka Sun

LAGNA, MOON, SUN and ATMAKARAKA:

Position, degree,

Nakshatra

05 Pisces 49

Uttarabhadrapada

27 Leo 35

Uttara Phalguni

29 Libra 56

Visakha

29 Libra 56

Visakha

Information related to the Atmakaraka Vimsottari Mahadasha in your life: Events, Dates, Relevant Experiences, Nimittas (Omens), Results, Short-term and Long term consequences:

Please indicate whether you have: (a) already passed the Atmakaraka Mahadasha-AK MD

(b)are currently running the AK MD ©or Going to run the AK MD soon (within 5 years)

If a]-please share your experiences during this AK MD and assessment of results.

If b]-please share your experiences of impact of AK MD on your life, so far: good or bad. Indicate your expectation-the likely result at the end of the AK MD based on your experiences so far.

My AK MD (6th lord in 8th) was running at the time of birth up until 6 months short of my 6th birthday. Being very young, the only outstanding vivid recollections I have during that time of my childhood were constant nightly, and very clear variations, of re-occurring nightmares - one of being on top of a very steep cliff, leaning over a railing to watch the waterfall below (in the company of a few other people), and then the terrifying moment of when the rail gave way - one variation leading to my fall of death, and the other leading to my mother being the one toppling over the broken rail, and my extreme sadness and guilt for not being able to protect her. This anxiety of my youth would stay with me during my waking hours, and as a result, I became petrified of heights...which stays with me to this day.

The other nightmare that was vivid and re-occurring during that same time was that of riding a very old fashioned bike on a dirt road of another era in time, and passing a broken down shack where an old man with evil looking eyes was always peering out the window at me as I rode by. I had been instructed by my parents never to go near the place, but one day my youthful curiosity got the best of me. I walked my old fashioned bike (which was not of this era) in toward the shack to get a closer look, and saw that the man had several dozen human heads hanging from the wooden rafters. The sight was evil and frightened me, and just as I was about to turn and run, he grabbed me, and my fate was apparently death, as that is where the dream always ended.

Both dreams occurred regularly - and were regular up until the time I married for the first dream, and for the second, the dream stopped when my husband and I relocated to an area unknown to both of us, due to a job transfer. While taking a walk by myself one day to further explore the new area after our move, I unexpectedly came upon the very same shack of my dreams, which was now still standing - but set back on a modernized paved street in the midst of newly constructed residential homes, and was situated right up the road from the house my husband and I had purchased due to his transfer in 1987, at the age of 38. After shivering at the sight of seeing the abandoned shack that had been in my dreams for so many years, and astonishingly standing there starring at it for what seemed to be an eternity, I returned home to tell a few people (who had been aware of this re-occurring dream) of my shocking findings. After seeing this worn down shack, which had obviously been there for many decades and was very out of place in its current surroundings, to my surprise it was suddenly torn down the following week. It was at that time that the nightmare stopped.

Send to: bonamente108

-Anna; onlyhari- Hari

Thank you, Hari & Anna

† You can also choose to send your chart preferably as a JHD file attachment.

Dear List,

Considering the fact that SJC Lists have more than one thousand members, and interest for this important subject, we started this research

to benefit all of us by using readily available resources in huge number of list participants. No special effort required- everyone has Ak somewhere, experienced MD of AK, or will in the future- answers on questions above don't take more than five minutes of time, but would provide a good data-bank that would help us /all/ derive some valuable and valid conclusions, statistical significance of various variables.

We were confident that everyone on the list would do 'that little something' for the Forum they get so much from, in respect and/or moral obligation to support and enhance this Forum data-base.

To our surprise, we received only 3 /THREE/ responses! No comment necessary, I think. Like it or not, this IS a valid indicator of prevailing profile of List participants.

This initiative will end on Monday, September 15, 2003, whether we receive enough responses for a 'representative sample' for the research or not.

Thank you to those who responded, and those who will do that by Monday.

Best regards,

Hari and Anna

[Om Kleem Krishnaaya Jagannathaaya namah]Send a blank mailTo : - To : -