IndiaDivine.org

Sunil John - AK Research posting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Hari & Anna,

Just been not available much in cyberspace so couldnt reply to your (Hari) letter personally also. As i do not have the spread sheet prepared by you on the AK research the way I put it below might displease you. Sorry if it does and let me know if i should revise it, although am putting only few points below.

I am unable to log on to site and find that spread sheet created by you & Anna.

AK research of Hari/Anna

Name: Sunil John

Birth Details: 11th May 1973, 9.46am, Mumbai

Rectified Time: 9.45.20am

JHD chart: attached.

AK: It is Sun exalted in the 11th

Born During: Ven MD/ Mars AD / Jup PD/ Ketu SD/ Mer PAD / Jup Deha AD - this fairly shows the tapestry in the chart & maybe as someone said the intention of the birth or where it would lead

AK Mahadasa of Sun :1987 to 1993

Spirituality: by this time I already had a Guru kind of figure who had initiated the flow of spiritual juices ( not religious)

AK: Sun denotes humbleness as the lesson, well during 1988 around I had joined martial arts which I pursued for 5-6 yrs, where in i learnt the importance of the combination of hardness & softness and to learn to fight but never ever fight and most important to always remain humble( AKs lessons). Sun dasa was one of my most famous dasa, wherein I was a very very popular person and whatever i touched turned Gold, I was also very popular person and my deeper interest in holisitic sciences started at the end of this dasa. For no reason I was the most popular person whereever i went but fortunately the popularity didnt enter my head due to my strong Buddihist philosophies ( Shaolin more) I think.

Was extremely good in my engineering studies which I did in one of the best engg colleges and in martial arts too, could go without food for months barely eating anything, unforunately I cant do any of those things now.

I feel I didnt suffer much during this dasa since I remained humble but whenever the exalted Sun tookover I did suffer terrible emotional/physical disasters. When my ego of righteousness took over I broke away from my Sensei and thereby left him and my holistic sciences took over more.

Moon's Dasa

Since it is situated in the sign of the house ruled by the AK's , I feel this should be/can be studied too, finally in this dasa i entered into my profession that is TV industry and also during the mid of this dasa I was very deeply into spirituality, causing heavy grief to my father ( 9th house Mars opposes the Moon) who is a strict Christian and according to him what I do is blashphemy.

AK Sun's Antar in Moon MD

Starts from :18th July 2002 to 16th Jan 2003

Events: exactly on 18th July 2002 I had landed back in India after 4 months of stint in Australia, then formed a partnership firm with 2 friends in mumbai involving to set up Film production house in Sydney and also an Indian restaurant over there.

Unfortunately the finances of my partners( in india) didnt work out and also huge fights erupted between my friends in australia who were helping me in setting up the business.

The fight happened since my ego inflated as i felt one of our common friends in Oz land was wronged and I got involved in taking her stand against my other friends over there who were to be my business contacts and landed up losing them totally. THe deal which was to happen would have been of the tune of $200,000 to be transferred from bombay to sydney and now i think nice that it failed, better to shake hands with people who walk their spiritual talk than viceversa kinds.

Also lost the love of my aussie gf during this period.

The whole thing ended by around 16th Jan 2003 when the Sun (AK) antar ended.

So i have given two examples of how the AK's lessons if mastered can result in good period and if not mastered it can result in disaster.

I surely would love to learn the technique which shows if the lessons of the AK would be mastered in this lifetime or not.

I was earlier in two minds if I should post it on the list or not but then i remembered there is no use being shy as once i had posted a gist of the above some months back when someone had challenged that AK dasa is always bad.

Hope this helps, I appreciate the research work undertaken by you both and hope to see ur findings on the list, I am sorry for not replying earlier i didnt mean to un-value your research work, I value it a lot and more so since I myself have undertaken a research work which will take nearly 14-15 yrs to comply hopefully.

Sunil John

Mumbai