IndiaDivine.org

Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahDear Rao,

This is what I think about your questions and I hope to be corrected if I am wrong:

The results of any planet when in debilitation and retrogade remain the same.

The breaking of the debilitation happens with the same principles as used regularly, dristi etc.

Since retrogation involves delays and results do not fully come in perhaps the negetive effect be a bit reduced or not come in as much,like when a benefic is retrogade the good results get delayed etc.

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.

Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Dear Guru's and Learned Members,

While studying about debilitation and retrograde's of a planet, then I thoughtwhat happens, if some one has debilitated planet and also if it is retrograde:

Does the above situation give the result of the house of exaltation and hence would be good for the native.

Also, is it possible to have a cancellation of debilitations of the planet involved in the above situation ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

RegardsRao

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Rao,

Please go through this Shloka from Uttara kalamrita by Kalidasa about exalted planet in retrogression and debilitated planet in retrogression :

v³I Svae½bl> sv³sihte mXy< bl< tufˆgÉe

vakré svoccabalaù savakrasahite madhyaà balaà tuòagabhe

v³I nIcbl> SvnIcÉvne v³Ibl< tufˆgjm!,

vakré nécabalaù svanécabhavane vakrébalaà tuòagajam|

%½Swen yutaeÏRvIyRimit ceÚIce tu zUNy< bl<

uccasthena yutoarddhavéryamiti cennéce tu çünyaà balaà

imÇE> papogaE> zuÉE irpuogEyuR´aeip caÏR bl<.

mitraiù päpakhagauù çubhai ripukhagairyuktopi cärddha balaà||

Meaning the strenth of a planet who is retrograde is similar to that e is in exaltation.When a planet associates with such a retrograde planet his strength will be 1/2 Rupa ( a measure of strength ).When a planet occupies his exaltation but is retrograde,he gets only Neecha Bala ie., without any strength.But a planet is debilitated and be retrograde,his strength is similar to that when in his exaltation.

It also tels when a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is exalted,he gets 1/2 Rupa strength whereas if a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is debilitated ,then this planet gets nothing.

Also you might have seen recently during USA and Iraq war,Guru was exalted and retrograde and so America declared war against Iraq illegally without the consent of UNO.Now you see if Guru would have got enough strength,the war would not have taken place.So even if Guru was exalted but was retrograde and so the reason for illegal war.

I hope this helps you.

With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

While studying about debilitation and retrograde's of a planet, then I thoughtwhat happens, if some one has debilitated planet and also if it is retrograde:

Does the above situation give the result of the house of exaltation and hence would be good for the native.

Also, is it possible to have a cancellation of debilitations of the planet involved in the above situation ?

RegardsRao

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Ramdas,

Could you please ellaborate a bit more on this? I seem to be unclear about it too.What about Cheshtha bal that is corelated with Retrogation?

Thankyou,

Kanupriya.

Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Rao,

Please go through this Shloka from Uttara kalamrita by Kalidasa about exalted planet in retrogression and debilitated planet in retrogression :

Meaning the strenth of a planet who is retrograde is similar to that e is in exaltation.When a planet associates with such a retrograde planet his strength will be 1/2 Rupa ( a measure of strength ).When a planet occupies his exaltation but is retrograde,he gets only Neecha Bala ie., without any strength.But a planet is debilitated and be retrograde,his strength is similar to that when in his exaltation.

It also tels when a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is exalted,he gets 1/2 Rupa strength whereas if a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is debilitated ,then this planet gets nothing.

Also you might have seen recently during USA and Iraq war,Guru was exalted and retrograde and so America declared war against Iraq illegally without the consent of UNO.Now you see if Guru would have got enough strength,the war would not have taken place.So even if Guru was exalted but was retrograde and so the reason for illegal war.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

RegardsRao

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Kanupriya,

Grahas which are retrograde get a strength called Chesta Bala except Surya and Chandra.Here also there are different types of retrogression are there.Vakra,Ati Vakra,Vikala ,Manda,Mandatara,Chara and atichara are the different types of motions of the planets and all these have Chesta Balas ie.,Vakra-60,atiVakra-30,Vikala-15,Manda-15,Mandatara-7.5,Sama-30,Chara-45 and Ati chara-30.

When a planet is retrograde in the same sign,then it is called vakra,if the planet has retrograded to previous sign,it is called Ati Vakra,When the speed is less than the normal retrogression speed,then it is called Manda,when its speed is decreasing rapidly more than normal or mid speed of retrogression,it is called Manda Tara,When the speed is reduced to zero,it is called Vikala or Sama or Stambhi,when the palnet's speed is little more than the normal or mid speed,then it is called Chara,if the planet gets the speed more than the normal,it is called ati chara.so all these things are to be looked while calculating Vimshopaka Bala of each planet if it is retrograde.

For further reverence, you can refer to Graha and Bhava Balas by Sri B.V.Raman.

I hope this helps you.

With Sri Hari vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.kanu priya <kanupriya003 wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Ramdas,

Could you please ellaborate a bit more on this? I seem to be unclear about it too.What about Cheshtha bal that is corelated with Retrogation?

Thankyou,

Kanupriya.

Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Rao,

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

RegardsRao

In a message dated 9/20/2003 3:10:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, ramadasrao writes:

Dear Ramdas Rao,

In the case of retrogradation, how do we intrepret the behavior of the planet is it is in a kendra, trikona or dusthana and whether it is a benefic or malefic? How do we apply these principles from Uttrakalamrita to such variations?

This is a real complex area and often very confusing for us astrologers.

Of course I should give you some examples but none come to mind just now.

Regards,

Brendan

Dear Rao,

%½Swen yutaeÃRvIyRimit ceÚIce tu zUNy< bl<

imÇE> papogaE> zuÉE irpuogEyuR´aeip caÃR bl<.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Brendenji,

First of all any retrograde planet behaves in a different manner.We can not consider Guru in 5th and Guru ® in 5th house as same.Ofcourse these kind of controversies have to be studied thoroughly.I am just adding my own experience here.Now for example in my chart Lagna ( Makara /Capricorn ) lord and 2nd lord Shani is retrograde in 9th in Virgo sign.Now let us see how Shani behaves here.As Lagna lord in 9th house,I am a worshipper of Lord Vishnu and my father was highly religious and I follow very old traditions.Now Shani being Karma Karaka placed in Virgo sign has not given me any proffession connected accounts/computers/mathematics etc.But now I consider its retrograde effects.I am considering Shani is aspecting its previous house ie.,8th house where Ketu is placed in Simha Rasi.So this means Ketu is with Shani.Karma Karaka Shani with Ketu gives a profession of a technician or working hard as a labour.the sign involved is Leo ruled by Sun which is Agni

Tattwa Rasi and so I am working here in Kuwait,a dry,desert area and hot area as depicted by Leo sign.As Saturn is retrograding I could not get any promotions in my career eventhough my monetary gains are exceedingly high.This is because of a beautiful Vipareetha Raja Yoga formed in 3rd house by 12th lord Jupiter,6th lord Mercury and 8th lord Sun.During my last week's mail ,I said that Venus combustion has delayed my grade change and increase in salary and now yesterday when Venus came out of combustion,I got a letter from the company about the grade change and a very reasonable pay hike.My Shani ® Dasa started in October 8 ,1989 with Saturn's Antara running till 11-10-1992.During this period as Saturn's sade sathi or 7 and half Saturn's period was also running,I had tremendous problems ,mainly health problems to my wife and a lot of financial burdens upon me.Most of the problems happened during Saturn's retrogression which started from May 5,1990 ( Actual problems started

from July 11th ) and increased the problems when transit saturn with its retrograde motion entered back to sagittariius on June 21,1990.On September 24,1990 ,Saturn became direct in Sagittarius and on the same day I performed Shani Shanti Homam and Sri Mrityunjaya Homam for my wife as she was suffering from a severe health problem.But at that I have not seen any planetary movement but GOD has helped me to perform the above remedies and on Oct 4,1990,my wife was operated for removal of pericardium,the outer cover of heart.This I am explaining about the effects of retrograde Saturn both in Rasi chart and in transit.the doctors have made a surgery on July 28th,1990 when Saturn was retrograde and was a failure and ony waste of money and suffering to my wife and mental tensions for me.Only when saturn became direct,I found a good doctor and surgery done and my wife got cured after about 1 year of treatment.

Now in my wife's chart,Lagna is Cancer and 7th and 8th lord saturn is in 6th in sagittarius but retrograde along with 6th and 9th lord Jupiter who is also retrograde.Now if we take 7th lord Saturn in 6th ,after marriage there would have been always misunderstanding between the couple or husband will stay away from wife for his profession but I was always with my wife and our relations are cordial always.So I think the reason may be due to Saturn retrograde is aspecting its previous house ie.,5th house.From 7th,11th house.Jupiter ® in 6th .Here suppose if we take Jupiter in 6th,then my wife should not become sick at all and also she should not have got son,so early in life and marriage so early ( 19 years of her age ),son in 20th year.Now if we take Guru's aspect to 5th house,then the above interpretations possible.Here Guru ® became more strong and Shani ® became weak.So Shani can cause troubles during its dasa or its Sub periods.

Anyhow these are my observations and I wanted others to observe from real life charts and come to a conclusion about retrograde planets.

I dont have any charts which have any retrograde planet in Kendra but as mine was in trine and I explained in my own method.

I also found from some other charts that these retrograde planets become direct in one's life time depending on the retrogression.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

Bpfeeley wrote:

In a message dated 9/20/2003 3:10:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, ramadasrao writes:Dear Ramdas Rao,In the case of retrogradation, how do we intrepret the behavior of the planet is it is in a kendra, trikona or dusthana and whether it is a benefic or malefic? How do we apply these principles from Uttrakalamrita to such variations?This is a real complex area and often very confusing for us astrologers.Of course I should give you some examples but none come to mind just now.Regards,Brendan

Dear Rao,Please go through this Shloka from Uttara kalamrita by Kalidasa about exalted planet in retrogression and debilitated planet in retrogression :v³I Svae½bl> sv³sihte mXy< bl< tufˆgÉevakré svoccabalaù savakrasahite madhyaà balaà tuòagabhev³I nIcbl> SvnIcÉvne v³Ibl<

tufˆgjm!,vakré nécabalaù svanécabhavane vakrébalaà tuòagajam|%½Swen yutaeÃRvIyRimit ceÚIce tu zUNy< bl<uccasthena yutoarddhavéryamiti cennéce tu çünyaà balaà imÇE> papogaE> zuÉE irpuogEyuR´aeip caÃR bl<.mitraiù päpakhagauù çubhai ripukhagairyuktopi cärddha balaà ||Meaning the strenth of a planet who is retrograde is similar to that e is in exaltation.When a planet associates with such a retrograde planet his strength will be 1/2 Rupa ( a measure of strength ).When a planet occupies his exaltation but is retrograde,he gets only Neecha Bala ie., without any strength.But a planet is debilitated and be retrograde,his strength is similar to that when in his exaltation.It also tels when a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is exalted,he gets 1/2 Rupa strength whereas if a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is debilitated ,then this planet gets nothing.Also you might have seen recently during USA and Iraq war,Guru was exalted and retrograde and so America declared war against Iraq illegally without the consent of UNO.Now you see if Guru would have got enough strength,the war would not have taken place.So even if Guru was exalted but was retrograde and so the reason for illegal war.I hope this helps you.With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,Ramadas Rao.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Dear Ramadas Rao Ji and Brenden ji,

It was very interesting reading your explanation. Although I am just a student trying to learn a lot from Guru's like you, I want to share my chart as it involves the same combination.

My lagna/second lord Saturn is debilitated and retrogade in a Kendra. Although I did not start Saturn Mahadasa to share the experiences. But if some can guess what is likely to happen, I think I can I will be around to provide evidence of it.

I am enclosing my chart just in case if anyone is interested.

Regards,

SaiRamadas Rao <ramadasrao2003/09/23 23:31:33varahamihira Cc: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Brendenji,

First of all any retrograde planet behaves in a different manner.We can not consider Guru in 5th and Guru ® in 5th house as same.Ofcourse these kind of controversies have to be studied thoroughly.I am just adding my own experience here.Now for example in my chart Lagna ( Makara /Capricorn ) lord and 2nd lord Shani is retrograde in 9th in Virgo sign.Now let us see how Shani behaves here.As Lagna lord in 9th house,I am a worshipper of Lord Vishnu and my father was highly religious and I follow very old traditions.Now Shani being Karma Karaka placed in Virgo sign has not given me any proffession connected accounts/computers/mathematics etc.But now I consider its retrograde effects.I am considering Shani is aspecting its previous house ie.,8th house where Ketu is placed in Simha Rasi.So this means Ketu is with Shani.Karma Karaka Shani with Ketu gives a profession of a technician or working hard as a labour.the sign involved is Leo ruled by Sun which is !

Agni Tattwa Rasi and so I am working here in Kuwait,a dry,desert area and hot area as depicted by Leo sign.As Saturn is retrograding I could not get any promotions in my career eventhough my monetary gains are exceedingly high.This is because of a beautiful Vipareetha Raja Yoga formed in 3rd house by 12th lord Jupiter,6th lord Mercury and 8th lord Sun.During my last week's mail ,I said that Venus combustion has delayed my grade change and increase in salary and now yesterday when Venus came out of combustion,I got a letter from the company about the grade change and a very reasonable pay hike.My Shani ® Dasa started in October 8 ,1989 with Saturn's Antara running till 11-10-1992.During this period as Saturn's sade sathi or 7 and half Saturn's period was also running,I had tremendous problems ,mainly health problems to my wife and a lot of financial burdens upon me.Most of the problems happened during Saturn's retrogression which started from May 5,1990 ( Actual prob!

lems started from July 11th ) and increased the problems when transit saturn with its retrograde motion entered back to sagittariius on June 21,1990.On September 24,1990 ,Saturn became direct in Sagittarius and on the same day I performed Shani Shanti Homam and Sri Mrityunjaya Homam for my wife as she was suffering from a severe health problem.But at that I have not seen any planetary movement but GOD has helped me to perform the above remedies and on Oct 4,1990,my wife was operated for removal of pericardium,the outer cover of heart.This I am explaining about the effects of retrograde Saturn both in Rasi chart and in transit.the doctors have made a surgery on July 28th,1990 when Saturn was retrograde and was a failure and ony waste of money and suffering to my wife and mental tensions for me.Only when saturn became direct,I found a good doctor and surgery done and my wife got cured after about 1 year of treatment.

Now in my wife's chart,Lagna is Cancer and 7th and 8th lord saturn is in 6th in sagittarius but retrograde along with 6th and 9th lord Jupiter who is also retrograde.Now if we take 7th lord Saturn in 6th ,after marriage there would have been always misunderstanding between the couple or husband will stay away from wife for his profession but I was always with my wife and our relations are cordial always.So I think the reason may be due to Saturn retrograde is aspecting its previous house ie.,5th house.From 7th,11th house.Jupiter ® in 6th .Here suppose if we take Jupiter in 6th,then my wife should not become sick at all and also she should not have got son,so early in life and marriage so early ( 19 years of her age ),son in 20th year.Now if we take Guru's aspect to 5th house,then the above interpretations possible.Here Guru ® became more strong and Shani ® became weak.So Shani can cause troubles during its dasa or its Sub periods.

Anyhow these are my observations and I wanted others to observe from real life charts and come to a conclusion about retrograde planets.

I dont have any charts which have any retrograde planet in Kendra but as mine was in trine and I explained in my own method.

I also found from some other charts that these retrograde planets become direct in one's life time depending on the retrogression.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

Bpfeeley wrote:

In a message dated 9/20/2003 3:10:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, ramadasrao writes:Dear Ramdas Rao,In the case of retrogradation, how do we intrepret the behavior of the planet is it is in a kendra, trikona or dusthana and whether it is a benefic or malefic? How do we apply these principles from Uttrakalamrita to such variations?This is a real complex area and often very confusing for us astrologers.Of course I should give you some examples but none come to mind just now.Regards,Brendan

Dear Rao,Please go through this Shloka from Uttara kalamrita by Kalidasa about exalted planet in retrogression and debilitated planet in retrogression :v³I Svae½bl> sv³sihte mXy< bl< tufˆgÉevakré svoccabalaù savakrasahite madhyaà balaà tuòagabhev³I nIcbl> SvnIcÉvne v³Ibl< tufˆg!

jm!,vakré nécabalaù svanécabhavane vakrébalaà tuòagajam|%½Swen yutaeÃRvIyRimit ceÚIce tu zUNy< bl<uccasthena yutoarddhavéryamiti cennéce tu çünyaà balaà imÇE> papogaE> zuÉE irpuogEyuR´aeip caÃR bl<.mitraiù päpakhagauù çubhai ripukhagairyuktopi cärddha balaà ||Meaning the strenth of a planet who is retrograde is similar to that e is in exaltation.When a planet associates with such a retrograde planet his strength will be 1/2 Rupa ( a measure of strength ).When a planet occupies his exaltation but is retrograde,he gets only Neecha Bala ie., without any strength.But a planet is debilitated and be retrograde,his strength is similar to that when in his exaltation.It also tels when a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is exalted,he gets 1/2 Rupa strength whereas if a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is debilitated ,then this planet gets nothing.Also you might have seen recently during USA and Iraq war,Guru was exalted and retrograde and so America declared war against Iraq illegally without the consent of UNO.Now you see if Guru would have got enough strength,the war would not have taken place.So even if Guru was exalted but was retrograde and so the reason for illegal war.I hope this helps you.With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,Ramadas Rao.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Sai,

I saw your chart and lagna being Makara and its lord Shani ® is in Mesha.this is its debilitation sign but it acts like exaltation.Now Shani ,if we consider in Mesha,then your education was very low as he is debilitated but if we apply Uttara Kalamrita;s theory then I can say that Shani ® works like exaltation and here it gives you a very high education and as it is retrograde aspecting 3rd house indicating communications,I can say that your education is connected to this field.But now you see in Navamsha,Shani ® is debilitated and is with Rahu which is not good at all which indicates fall from higher post to a lower post.But this position gives you very high spirituality.Now concentrate on Shani ® who is in Bharani Nakshatra lorded by your Yoga Karaka Shukra who is placed in 11th with 12th lord Guru in Vrischika Rasi which indicates gains during Shani dasa.Also in Navamsha this Shukra is in 7th to Navamsha Lagna Makara and so by worshipping Mother

Maha Lakshmi all your problems can be solved.Or you have to worship Lorrd Mrityunjaya .the reason the position of Shani ® in Tula with Rahu can give health problems connected to Liver/kidneys etc.Actually from18th year onards there was a change in your life started.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

Saikumar <astrossk wrote:

Dear Ramadas Rao Ji and Brenden ji,

It was very interesting reading your explanation. Although I am just a student trying to learn a lot from Guru's like you, I want to share my chart as it involves the same combination.

My lagna/second lord Saturn is debilitated and retrogade in a Kendra. Although I did not start Saturn Mahadasa to share the experiences. But if some can guess what is likely to happen, I think I can I will be around to provide evidence of it.

I am enclosing my chart just in case if anyone is interested.

Regards,

SaiRamadas Rao <ramadasrao2003/09/23 23:31:33varahamihira Cc: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Brendenji,

First of all any retrograde planet behaves in a different manner.We can not consider Guru in 5th and Guru ® in 5th house as same.Ofcourse these kind of controversies have to be studied thoroughly.I am just adding my own experience here.Now for example in my chart Lagna ( Makara /Capricorn ) lord and 2nd lord Shani is retrograde in 9th in Virgo sign.Now let us see how Shani behaves here.As Lagna lord in 9th house,I am a worshipper of Lord Vishnu and my father was highly religious and I follow very old traditions.Now Shani being Karma Karaka placed in Virgo sign has not given me any proffession connected accounts/computers/mathematics etc.But now I consider its retrograde effects.I am considering Shani is aspecting its previous house ie.,8th house where Ketu is placed in Simha Rasi.So this means Ketu is with Shani.Karma Karaka Shani with Ketu gives a profession of a technician or working hard as a labour.the sign involved is Leo ruled by Sun which is ! Agni

Tattwa Rasi and so I am working here in Kuwait,a dry,desert area and hot area as depicted by Leo sign.As Saturn is retrograding I could not get any promotions in my career eventhough my monetary gains are exceedingly high.This is because of a beautiful Vipareetha Raja Yoga formed in 3rd house by 12th lord Jupiter,6th lord Mercury and 8th lord Sun.During my last week's mail ,I said that Venus combustion has delayed my grade change and increase in salary and now yesterday when Venus came out of combustion,I got a letter from the company about the grade change and a very reasonable pay hike.My Shani ® Dasa started in October 8 ,1989 with Saturn's Antara running till 11-10-1992.During this period as Saturn's sade sathi or 7 and half Saturn's period was also running,I had tremendous problems ,mainly health problems to my wife and a lot of financial burdens upon me.Most of the problems happened during Saturn's retrogression which started from May 5,1990 ( Actual prob! lems started

from July 11th ) and increased the problems when transit saturn with its retrograde motion entered back to sagittariius on June 21,1990.On September 24,1990 ,Saturn became direct in Sagittarius and on the same day I performed Shani Shanti Homam and Sri Mrityunjaya Homam for my wife as she was suffering from a severe health problem.But at that I have not seen any planetary movement but GOD has helped me to perform the above remedies and on Oct 4,1990,my wife was operated for removal of pericardium,the outer cover of heart.This I am explaining about the effects of retrograde Saturn both in Rasi chart and in transit.the doctors have made a surgery on July 28th,1990 when Saturn was retrograde and was a failure and ony waste of money and suffering to my wife and mental tensions for me.Only when saturn became direct,I found a good doctor and surgery done and my wife got cured after about 1 year of treatment.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

Bpfeeley wrote:

Dear Rao,Please go through this Shloka from Uttara kalamrita by Kalidasa about exalted planet in retrogression and debilitated planet in retrogression :v³I Svae½bl> sv³sihte mXy< bl< tufˆgÉevakré svoccabalaù savakrasahite madhyaà balaà tuòagabhev³I nIcbl> SvnIcÉvne v³Ibl< tufˆg!

jm!,vakré nécabalaù svanécabhavane vakrébalaà tuòagajam|%½Swen yutaeÃRvIyRimit ceÚIce tu zUNy< bl<uccasthena yutoarddhavéryamiti cennéce tu çünyaà balaà imÇE> papogaE> zuÉE irpuogEyuR´aeip caÃR bl<.mitraiù päpakhagauù çubhai ripukhagairyuktopi cärddha balaà ||Meaning the strenth of a planet who is retrograde is similar to that e is in exaltation.When a planet associates with such a retrograde planet his strength will be 1/2 Rupa ( a measure of strength ).When a planet occupies his exaltation but is retrograde,he gets only Neecha Bala ie., without any strength.But a planet is debilitated and be retrograde,his strength is similar to that when in his exaltation.It also tels when a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is exalted,he gets 1/2 Rupa strength whereas if a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is debilitated ,then this planet gets nothing.Also you might have seen recently during USA and Iraq war,Guru was exalted and retrograde and so America declared war against Iraq illegally without the consent of UNO.Now you see if Guru would have got enough strength,the war would not have taken place.So even if Guru was exalted but was retrograde and so the reason for illegal war.I hope this helps you.With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,Ramadas Rao.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

` kaTynay ivÒhe kNyak…mair xImih,

om kätyanäya vidmahe kanyäkumäri dhémahi|

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

tanno durgiù pracodayät||

Dear Rao,

Shani retrograde in 9th house means it will give the results of 9th house as well as its previous house ( Retro means Vakra ie.,previous house placement ) ie.,8th house.Now Shani in my chart is Vakra which has 60 Rupas.But Narasimhaji's method based on which system,this I dont know as it shows 57.51.Anyhow we have to make further researches in these areas.

I hope this helps you,

With Sashtaanga namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

Ramadas Rao.Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Dear Guru Ji,Namaste,It was a wonderful explanation on the Planet Debilitated and also retrograde topic.You may remember, when originally I have started this thread, I have a great confusion on a chart I was lookingt at that time, as the Retro Jupiter effects are not shown to me on native hence I have asked this question to the group. I think, now I have understood somewhat.In your message, you have mentioned based on your chart: "But now I consider its retrograde effects.I am considering Shani is aspecting its previous house ie.,8th house where Ketu is placed in Simha Rasi."Why it is aspecting the previous house 8th house why not 7th house or 6th house etc.,I have also seen in your chart, the Retro Saturn has 57.53 Chesta bala and 0.96 In Rupas.Can you please explain to me on

how to use the above values with the following breakups, so that we can see which house the planet retro in question will aspect.Chesta Balas: Vakra-60,atiVakra-30,Vikala-15,Manda-15,Mandatara-7.5,Sama-30,Chara-45 and Ati chara-30.Thanks for helping me to understand this.RegardsRaghunadha Raovarahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:> > ` nmae naray[ay> > om namo näräyaëäya> Dear Brendenji,> First of all any retrograde planet behaves in a different manner.We can not consider Guru in 5th and Guru ® in 5th house as same.Ofcourse these kind of controversies have to be studied thoroughly.I am just adding my own experience here.Now for example in my chart Lagna ( Makara /Capricorn ) lord and 2nd lord Shani is retrograde in 9th in Virgo sign.Now let us see how Shani behaves here.As Lagna lord in 9th house,I am a worshipper of Lord

Vishnu and my father was highly religious and I follow very old traditions.Now Shani being Karma Karaka placed in Virgo sign has not given me any proffession connected accounts/computers/mathematics etc.But now I consider its retrograde effects.I am considering Shani is aspecting its previous house ie.,8th house where Ketu is placed in Simha Rasi.So this means Ketu is with Shani.Karma Karaka Shani with Ketu gives a profession of a technician or working hard as a labour.the sign involved is Leo ruled by Sun which is Agni Tattwa Rasi and so I am> working here in Kuwait,a dry,desert area and hot area as depicted by Leo sign.As Saturn is retrograding I could not get any promotions in my career eventhough my monetary gains are exceedingly high.This is because of a beautiful Vipareetha Raja Yoga formed in 3rd house by 12th lord Jupiter,6th lord Mercury and 8th lord Sun.During my last week's mail ,I said that Venus

combustion has delayed my grade change and increase in salary and now yesterday when Venus came out of combustion,I got a letter from the company about the grade change and a very reasonable pay hike.My Shani ® Dasa started in October 8 ,1989 with Saturn's Antara running till 11-10-1992.During this period as Saturn's sade sathi or 7 and half Saturn's period was also running,I had tremendous problems ,mainly health problems to my wife and a lot of financial burdens upon me.Most of the problems happened during Saturn's retrogression which started from May 5,1990 ( Actual problems started from July 11th ) and increased> the problems when transit saturn with its retrograde motion entered back to sagittariius on June 21,1990.On September 24,1990 ,Saturn became direct in Sagittarius and on the same day I performed Shani Shanti Homam and Sri Mrityunjaya Homam for my wife as she was suffering from a severe health

problem.But at that I have not seen any planetary movement but GOD has helped me to perform the above remedies and on Oct 4,1990,my wife was operated for removal of pericardium,the outer cover of heart.This I am explaining about the effects of retrograde Saturn both in Rasi chart and in transit.the doctors have made a surgery on July 28th,1990 when Saturn was retrograde and was a failure and ony waste of money and suffering to my wife and mental tensions for me.Only when saturn became direct,I found a good doctor and surgery done and my wife got cured after about 1 year of treatment.> Now in my wife's chart,Lagna is Cancer and 7th and 8th lord saturn is in 6th in sagittarius but retrograde along with 6th and 9th lord Jupiter who is also retrograde.Now if we take 7th lord Saturn in 6th ,after marriage there would have been always misunderstanding between the couple or husband will stay away from wife for his profession

but I was always with my wife and our relations are cordial always.So I think the reason may be due to Saturn retrograde is aspecting its previous house ie.,5th house.From 7th,11th house.Jupiter ® in 6th .Here suppose if we take Jupiter in 6th,then my wife should not become sick at all and also she should not have got son,so early in life and marriage so early ( 19 years of her age ),son in 20th year.Now if we take Guru's aspect to 5th house,then the above interpretations possible.Here Guru ® became more strong and Shani ® became weak.So Shani can cause troubles during its dasa or its Sub periods.> Anyhow these are my observations and I wanted others to observe from real life charts and come to a conclusion about retrograde planets.> I dont have any charts which have any retrograde planet in Kendra but as mine was in trine and I explained in my own method.> I also found from some other charts that these

retrograde planets become direct in one's life time depending on the retrogression.> I hope this helps you.> With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> Ramadas Rao.> > > Bpfeeley@A... wrote:> In a message dated 9/20/2003 3:10:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, ramadasrao writes:> > > Dear Ramdas Rao,> > In the case of retrogradation, how do we intrepret the behavior of the planet is it is in a kendra, trikona or dusthana and whether it is a benefic or malefic? How do we apply these principles from Uttrakalamrita to such variations?> > > This is a real complex area and often very confusing for us astrologers.> > Of course I should give you some examples but none come to mind just now.> > Regards,> Brendan> > > Dear Rao,> Please go through this Shloka from Uttara kalamrita by Kalidasa about

exalted planet in retrogression and debilitated planet in retrogression :> v³I Svae½bl> sv³sihte mXy< bl< tufˆgÉe> > vakré svoccabalaù savakrasahite madhyaà balaà tuòagabhe> > v³I nIcbl> SvnIcÉvne v³Ibl< tufˆgjm!,> > vakré nécabalaù svanécabhavane vakrébalaà tuòagajam|> > %½Swen yutaeÃRvIyRimit ceÚIce tu zUNy< bl<> > uccasthena yutoarddhavéryamiti cennéce tu çünyaà balaà > > imÇE> papogaE> zuÉE irpuogEyuR´aeip caÃR bl<.> > mitraiù päpakhagauù çubhai ripukhagairyuktopi cärddha balaà ||> > Meaning the strenth of a planet who is retrograde is similar to that e is in exaltation.When a planet associates with such a retrograde planet his strength will be 1/2 Rupa ( a measure of strength ).When a planet occupies his exaltation but is retrograde,he gets only Neecha

Bala ie., without any strength.But a planet is debilitated and be retrograde,his strength is similar to that when in his exaltation.> It also tels when a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is exalted,he gets 1/2 Rupa strength whereas if a planet is in conjunction with another planet who is debilitated ,then this planet gets nothing.> Also you might have seen recently during USA and Iraq war,Guru was exalted and retrograde and so America declared war against Iraq illegally without the consent of UNO.Now you see if Guru would have got enough strength,the war would not have taken place.So even if Guru was exalted but was retrograde and so the reason for illegal war.> I hope this helps you.> With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> Ramadas Rao.> > > >

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

Dear Jyotishas,

In the light of the discussion on retrograde planets,

I thought that this mail might be useful to you all.

regards

Hari

--- Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

> Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:28:59 +0100 (BST)

> Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao

> Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and

> also retrograde ?

> onlyhari <onlyhari

>

>

> ` kaTynay ivÒhe kNyak…mair xImih,

>

> om kätyanäya vidmahe kanyäkumäri dhémahi|

>

> tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

>

> tanno durgiù pracodayät||

> Dear Hari,

> Here is my interpretation about your chart.As I

> wrote in my previous mails retrograde planets work

> in dual form and they work entirely different from

> that of ordinary direct planets.Now Shani (V) is in

> 7th house and so he will give his 7th house aspects

> as well as 6th house aspects also .As he is in

> 7th,he delayes marriage and as he is in 6th also due

> to his vakra Drishti,he gave you vocation connected

> to mechanical engineering but his placement is in

> Vrishabha which is south direction and so you have

> to move to southern direction for prosperity in your

> profession.Now Shani will not become direct in this

> life time as it indicates at the age of about 125

> years it becomes direct and so whole of this life is

> connected with previous life karmas connected to

> 3rd,4th and 7th house matters ( this last one item I

> forgot to add in Brendenji's chart ).This means all

> the matters connected 3rd house,4th house and 7th

> house are continued from previous life ie., all your

> co-borns,mother and wife

> are connected to your previous life.Just for

> studying see in your mother's chart ,whether 5th

> lord or Guru is Vakra and if you have co borns ,then

> also see their concerned charts either for 3rd or

> 11th lords or Kuja be Vakra or not and the wife who

> comes to you in your life will have 7th lord vakra

> or a planet in 7th who is Vakra.The reason is in my

> father's chart,5th lord Shukra is vakra in 6th house

> and in my chart,Shani,the Lagna and 2nd lord is

> Vakra in 9th house which indicates Pitru Sthana and

> see how both of the planets are correlated to each

> other.That means both my father and myself were

> connected by previous birth and see in mypresence

> only my father breathed his Last and I performed his

> final rites as prescribed in Shastras and I hope my

> Rina with my father has completed.

> Now you have seen only Shani's position and

> discussing about your delay in marriage.But you have

> to see the planet/planets posited in his lordship

> houses ie., 3rd and 4th also and they are also

> responsible for either early or delay in your

> marriage.Now in your chart,Uccha Kuja is with Rahu

> in 3rd house in Makara ruled by Shani (V) and this

> indicates Sarpa Dosha and due to this your marriage

> is getting delayed.Now for Vrsichika lagna Badhaka

> Sthana is Karka rasi and its lord Chandra is in 2nd

> with Mandi and this is another affliction to your

> family life which is getting delayed.Now Prashna

> Margam deals about Maha Badha and according to the

> uthor of Prashna Margam for all Chara Rasis,Kumbha

> is Maha Badhaka rasi,for Simha,Kanya,vrischika and

> Dhanu,Vrischika Rasi in Maha Badha,for Vrishbha Rasi

> Makara is Maha Badha Rasi etc. So now in your

> chart,Lagna is Vrischika and Vrischika itself

> becomes Maha Badha Rasi and its lord Kuja is Uccha

> in 3rd house in Makara rasi.But 5th and 2nd Lord

> Guru

> occupies Lagna and Lagna Badhaka is somewhat

> nullified.Performing of Ashlesha Bali Pooja or

> Special Poojas in Kala Hasti temple or in

> Tryambakeshwar ,will nullify Sarpa Dosha and this

> will help you in getting your marriage very soon.

> But now see the transits.Shani is in Mithuna

> aspecting Simha Rasi where your UL is there and Guru

> is also transiting in Simha Rasi where there is

> UL.But without removing of the Doshas ,marriage may

> not happen.But when Guru transits Kanya Rasi next

> year August 28th and Shani's transit on Karaka Rasi

> on Sept.5th ,2004 will bring you marriage during

> next year.Now when Guru comes to Kanya Rasi he

> aspects Kuja and Rahu and so you will be able to

> perform Sarpa Dosha remedies also.In Kanya Rasi 7th

> lord Shukra who is Vivaha karaka also is there and

> Guru in transit during its stay in Kanya

> Rasi,aspects also 7th house.Shani when comes to

> Karka Rasi aspects 7th lord Shukra and your Lagna

> lord Kuja also.So during the period above your

> marriage has to take place.Now see there is another

> problem and that is most of the planets in the

> nakshatras ruled by Chandra who is Badhakadhipaty

> for this chart.7th lord Shukra,9th lord Surya,Lagna

> Lord Kuja,3rd and 4th lord Shani (V) all these are

> in

> Nakshatras ruled by Chandra and so you have to

> chant some mantras for Godess Mother to nullify the

> effects of Badhaka Chandra and then only your

> marriage will take place in next year.When Guru

> transits Kanya Rasi next year,in Guru's own ashtaka

> varga,there are 5 bindus,Shani when transits to

> Karka Rasi where he has 4 bindus in his own ashtaka

> Varga.In SAV,Guru has 32 Bindus in Kanya and Shani

> has 34 Bindus in Karka rasi and this gives you

> marriage life during next year only aftr

> Sept.2004.But without remedies,the event may become

> difficult to materialise.

> I hope this helps you.

> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

> onlyhari <onlyhari wrote:

> ||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

>

> Dear Shri Ramadas Rao,

>

> Pranaams.

>

> That was a wonderful explanation by you drawing upon

> the rich and

> varied experiences you have had so far.

>

> Now I have retrograde Saturn in 7th house of Ta and

> according to

> your mail, Saturn may be considered as operating

> from the 6th house

> of Ar. As he is karma karaka, along with aspect of

> Ma from Cp, he

> has made me to work in engineering-related areas.

> Agni tatwa of Ar

> doesnt show up but since Ma is the ruler, I should

> be in places

> having lots of dynamic energy. I think Singapore

> fits that

> description where people generally work very hard.

>

> Now since he is looking at 6th house, he shouldnt

> delay my marriage

> which has been the case so far. I can only find some

> pointers to

> explain the delay in my marriage:-

>

> (1) For Ta, badhak is Cp and its lord Sa is in Ta

> indicating

> obstruction. If we apply retrogression principle,

> this should not be

> the case!

> (2) AV points of 3rd and 7th house are low

> (3) Kalatrakaraka Ve is debilitated in Vi but

> conjoined with Me and

> Su. Me may be taken as exalted or moolatrikona and

> because Ve is in

> quadrant to Mo, debilitation should get cancelled.

>

> Thus I find it difficult to ascertain the precise

> effect of

> retrograde Saturn except to guess that it will give

> results only

> after extreme efforts / difficulties.

>

> My birth details are 28/09/1971, 11.01 AM at Chennai

> (Madras,

> Theyagaraja Nagar), India in case you want to take a

> closer look.

>

> What are your comments? I feel so bad to ask you

> because I know you

> are extremely busy but I could not resist after

> seeing your mail on

> retrogression. Hope you dont mind.

>

> regards

> Hari

>

> PS: Since you are expert in D-60 interpretation, I

> am giving the

> information that I am hearing handicapped and use

> hearing aids in

> daily life. Practically speaking, the marriage delay

> can be traced

> to this reason but another important reason also is

> I do not have a

> stable job (contract basis so far). In any case, I

> must learn to

> accept the divine will.

>

> varahamihira , Ramadas Rao

> wrote:

> >

> > ` nmae naray[ay

> >

> > om namo näräyaëäya

> > Dear Brendenji,

> > First of all any retrograde planet behaves in a

> different

> manner.We can not consider Guru in 5th and Guru ®

> in 5th house as

> same.Ofcourse these kind of controversies have to be

> studied

> thoroughly.I am just adding my own experience

> here.Now for example

> in my chart Lagna ( Makara /Capricorn ) lord and 2nd

> lord Shani is

> retrograde in 9th in Virgo sign.Now let us see how

> Shani behaves

> here.As Lagna lord in 9th house,I am a worshipper of

> Lord Vishnu and

> my father was highly religious and I follow very old

> traditions.Now

> Shani being Karma Karaka placed in Virgo sign has

> not given me any

> proffession connected accounts/computers/mathematics

> etc.But now I

> consider its retrograde effects.I am considering

> Shani is aspecting

> its previous house ie.,8th house where Ketu is

> placed in Simha

> Rasi.So this means Ketu is with Shani.Karma Karaka

> Shani with Ketu

> gives a profession of a technician or working hard

> as a labour.the

> sign involved is Leo ruled by Sun which is Agni

> Tattwa Rasi and so I

> am

> > working here in Kuwait,a dry,desert area and hot

> area as depicted

> by Leo sign.As Saturn is retrograding I could not

> get any promotions

> in my career eventhough my monetary gains are

> exceedingly high.This

> is because of a beautiful Vipareetha Raja Yoga

> formed in 3rd house

> by 12th lord Jupiter,6th lord Mercury and 8th lord

> Sun.During my

> last week's mail ,I said that Venus combustion has

> delayed my grade

> change and increase in salary and now yesterday when

> Venus came out

> of combustion,I got a letter from the company about

> the grade change

> and a very reasonable pay hike.My Shani ® Dasa

> started in October

> 8 ,1989 with Saturn's Antara running till

> 11-10-1992.During this

> period as Saturn's sade sathi or 7 and half Saturn's

> period was also

> running,I had tremendous problems ,mainly health

> problems to my wife

> and a lot of financial burdens upon me.Most of the

> problems happened

> during Saturn's retrogression which started from May

> 5,1990 ( Actual

> problems started from July 11th ) and increased

> > the problems when transit saturn with its

> retrograde motion

> entered back to sagittariius on June 21,1990.On

> September

> 24,1990 ,Saturn became direct in Sagittarius and on

> the same day I

> performed Shani Shanti Homam and Sri Mrityunjaya

> Homam for my wife

> as she was suffering from a severe health

> problem.But at that I have

> not seen any planetary movement but GOD has helped

> me to perform the

> above remedies and on Oct 4,1990,my wife was

> operated for removal of

> pericardium,the outer cover of heart.This I am

> explaining about the

> effects of retrograde Saturn both in Rasi chart and

> in transit.the

> doctors have made a surgery on July 28th,1990 when

> Saturn was

> retrograde and was a failure and ony waste of money

> and suffering to

> my wife and mental tensions for me.Only when saturn

> became direct,I

> found a good doctor and surgery done and my wife got

> cured after

> about 1 year of treatment.

> > Now in my wife's chart,Lagna is Cancer and 7th and

> 8th lord saturn

> is in 6th in sagittarius but retrograde along with

> 6th and 9th lord

> Jupiter who is also retrograde.Now if we take 7th

> lord Saturn in

> 6th ,after marriage there would have been always

> misunderstanding

> between the couple or husband will stay away from

> wife for his

> profession but I was always with my wife and our

> relations are

> cordial always.So I think the reason may be due to

> Saturn retrograde

> is aspecting its previous house ie.,5th house.From

> 7th,11th

> house.Jupiter ® in 6th .Here suppose if we take

> Jupiter in

> 6th,then my wife should not become sick at all and

> also she should

> not have got son,so early in life and marriage so

> early ( 19 years

> of her age ),son in 20th year.Now if we take Guru's

> aspect to 5th

> house,then the above interpretations possible.Here

> Guru ® became

> more strong and Shani ® became weak.So Shani can

> cause troubles

> during its dasa or its Sub periods.

> > Anyhow these are my observations and I wanted

> others to observe

> from real life charts and come to a conclusion about

> retrograde

> planets.

> > I dont have any charts which have any retrograde

> planet in Kendra

> but as mine was in trine and I explained in my own

> method.

> > I also found from some other charts that these

> retrograde planets

> become direct in one's life time depending on the

> retrogression.

> > I hope this helps you.

> > With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

> > Ramadas Rao.

> >

> >

> > Bpfeeley@A... wrote:

> > In a message dated 9/20/2003 3:10:49 AM Eastern

> Standard Time,

> ramadasrao writes:

> >

> >

> > Dear Ramdas Rao,

> >

> > In the case of retrogradation, how do we intrepret

> the behavior of

> the planet is it is in a kendra, trikona or dusthana

> and whether it

> is a benefic or malefic? How do we apply these

> principles from

> Uttrakalamrita to such variations?

> >

> >

> > This is a real complex area and often very

> confusing for us

> astrologers.

> >

> > Of course I should give you some examples but none

> come to mind

> just now.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Brendan

> >

> >

> > Dear Rao,

> > Please go through this Shloka from Uttara

> kalamrita by Kalidasa

> about exalted planet in retrogression and

> debilitated planet in

> retrogression :

> > v³I Svae½bl> sv³sihte mXy< bl< tufˆgÉe

> >

> > vakré svoccabalaù savakrasahite madhyaà balaÃ

> tuòagabhe

> >

> > v³I nIcbl> SvnIcÉvne v³Ibl< tufˆgjm!,

> >

> > vakré nécabalaù svanécabhavane vakrébalaÃ

> tuòagajam|

> >

> > %½Swen yutaeÃRvIyRimit ceÚIce tu zUNy< bl<

> >

> > uccasthena yutoarddhavéryamiti cennéce tu

> çünyaà balaÃ

> >

> > imÇE> papogaE> zuÉE irpuogEyuR´aeip caÃR bl<.

> >

> > mitraiù päpakhagauù çubhai ripukhagairyuktopi

> cärddha balaà ||

> >

> > Meaning the strenth of a planet who is retrograde

> is similar to

> that e is in exaltation.When a planet associates

> with such a

> retrograde planet his strength will be 1/2 Rupa ( a

> measure of

> strength ).When a planet occupies his exaltation but

> is

> retrograde,he gets only Neecha Bala ie., without any

> strength.But a

> planet is debilitated and be retrograde,his strength

> is similar to

> that when in his exaltation.

> > It also tels when a planet is in conjunction with

> another planet

> who is exalted,he gets 1/2 Rupa strength whereas if

> a planet is in

> conjunction with another planet who is debilitated

> ,then this planet

> gets nothing.

> > Also you might have seen recently during USA and

> Iraq war,Guru was

> exalted and retrograde and so America declared war

> against Iraq

> illegally without the consent of UNO.Now you see if

> Guru would have

> got enough strength,the war would not have taken

> place.So even if

> Guru was exalted but was retrograde and so the

> reason for illegal

> war.

> > With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

> > Ramadas Rao.

> >

> >

> >

> >

Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

Dear Shri Ramadasji,

I have debilitated Jupiter 5L and 8L placed in 6th (Capricorn). As per

information available with me Jupiter became direct after 50 days in Saggi.

I shall appreciate if you can explain the impact of it.

According to what I have read so far, during its retrogradation it will give

its 6th house aspects and 5th house aspects. First would cover 10th, 12th

and 2nd and as second would give 9th, 11th and 1st house aspects. Would both

aspects continue throughout or one will stop after the retrogradation effect

is over? Kindly correct me if my understanding is not is incorrect!

What are the past connections does this retrogradation indicate? Since I am

54 now what changes could have taken place at 50 as a result of Jupiter

becoming direct. Would Jupiter now (after it became direct ) function more

like a debilitated planet or like an exalted planet? I shall appreciate your

help and insight!

I am enclosing my chart for ready reference. 31st July 49, 9.05am,

Baroda(Vadodara), 73E13, 22N18.

Kind Regards

Ramesh

Hari M [onlyhari]

Friday, October 03, 2003 7:01 AM

varahamihira

Fwd: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

Dear Jyotishas,

In the light of the discussion on retrograde planets,

I thought that this mail might be useful to you all.

regards

Hari

--- Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

> Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:28:59 +0100 (BST)

> Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao

> Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and

> also retrograde ?

> onlyhari <onlyhari

>

>

> ` kaTynay ivRhe kNyakmair xImih,

>

> om kdtyandya vidmahe kanydkumdri dhimahi|

>

> tZae JigR> `caedyat!.

>

> tanno durgiy pracodaydt||

> Dear Hari,

> Here is my interpretation about your chart.As I

> wrote in my previous mails retrograde planets work

> in dual form and they work entirely different from

> that of ordinary direct planets.Now Shani (V) is in

> 7th house and so he will give his 7th house aspects

> as well as 6th house aspects also .As he is in

> 7th,he delayes marriage and as he is in 6th also due

> to his vakra Drishti,he gave you vocation connected

> to mechanical engineering but his placement is in

> Vrishabha which is south direction and so you have

> to move to southern direction for prosperity in your

> profession.Now Shani will not become direct in this

> life time as it indicates at the age of about 125

> years it becomes direct and so whole of this life is

> connected with previous life karmas connected to

> 3rd,4th and 7th house matters ( this last one item I

> forgot to add in Brendenji's chart ).This means all

> the matters connected 3rd house,4th house and 7th

> house are continued from previous life ie., all your

> co-borns,mother and wife

> are connected to your previous life.Just for

> studying see in your mother's chart ,whether 5th

> lord or Guru is Vakra and if you have co borns ,then

> also see their concerned charts either for 3rd or

> 11th lords or Kuja be Vakra or not and the wife who

> comes to you in your life will have 7th lord vakra

> or a planet in 7th who is Vakra.The reason is in my

> father's chart,5th lord Shukra is vakra in 6th house

> and in my chart,Shani,the Lagna and 2nd lord is

> Vakra in 9th house which indicates Pitru Sthana and

> see how both of the planets are correlated to each

> other.That means both my father and myself were

> connected by previous birth and see in mypresence

> only my father breathed his Last and I performed his

> final rites as prescribed in Shastras and I hope my

> Rina with my father has completed.

> Now you have seen only Shani's position and

> discussing about your delay in marriage.But you have

> to see the planet/planets posited in his lordship

> houses ie., 3rd and 4th also and they are also

> responsible for either early or delay in your

> marriage.Now in your chart,Uccha Kuja is with Rahu

> in 3rd house in Makara ruled by Shani (V) and this

> indicates Sarpa Dosha and due to this your marriage

> is getting delayed.Now for Vrsichika lagna Badhaka

> Sthana is Karka rasi and its lord Chandra is in 2nd

> with Mandi and this is another affliction to your

> family life which is getting delayed.Now Prashna

> Margam deals about Maha Badha and according to the

> uthor of Prashna Margam for all Chara Rasis,Kumbha

> is Maha Badhaka rasi,for Simha,Kanya,vrischika and

> Dhanu,Vrischika Rasi in Maha Badha,for Vrishbha Rasi

> Makara is Maha Badha Rasi etc. So now in your

> chart,Lagna is Vrischika and Vrischika itself

> becomes Maha Badha Rasi and its lord Kuja is Uccha

> in 3rd house in Makara rasi.But 5th and 2nd Lord

> Guru

> occupies Lagna and Lagna Badhaka is somewhat

> nullified.Performing of Ashlesha Bali Pooja or

> Special Poojas in Kala Hasti temple or in

> Tryambakeshwar ,will nullify Sarpa Dosha and this

> will help you in getting your marriage very soon.

> But now see the transits.Shani is in Mithuna

> aspecting Simha Rasi where your UL is there and Guru

> is also transiting in Simha Rasi where there is

> UL.But without removing of the Doshas ,marriage may

> not happen.But when Guru transits Kanya Rasi next

> year August 28th and Shani's transit on Karaka Rasi

> on Sept.5th ,2004 will bring you marriage during

> next year.Now when Guru comes to Kanya Rasi he

> aspects Kuja and Rahu and so you will be able to

> perform Sarpa Dosha remedies also.In Kanya Rasi 7th

> lord Shukra who is Vivaha karaka also is there and

> Guru in transit during its stay in Kanya

> Rasi,aspects also 7th house.Shani when comes to

> Karka Rasi aspects 7th lord Shukra and your Lagna

> lord Kuja also.So during the period above your

> marriage has to take place.Now see there is another

> problem and that is most of the planets in the

> nakshatras ruled by Chandra who is Badhakadhipaty

> for this chart.7th lord Shukra,9th lord Surya,Lagna

> Lord Kuja,3rd and 4th lord Shani (V) all these are

> in

> Nakshatras ruled by Chandra and so you have to

> chant some mantras for Godess Mother to nullify the

> effects of Badhaka Chandra and then only your

> marriage will take place in next year.When Guru

> transits Kanya Rasi next year,in Guru's own ashtaka

> varga,there are 5 bindus,Shani when transits to

> Karka Rasi where he has 4 bindus in his own ashtaka

> Varga.In SAV,Guru has 32 Bindus in Kanya and Shani

> has 34 Bindus in Karka rasi and this gives you

> marriage life during next year only aftr

> Sept.2004.But without remedies,the event may become

> difficult to materialise.

> I hope this helps you.

> Ramadas Rao.

>

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Hari,

I am sorry that I could not reply you soon as today whole day I was busy in worshipping of Mother by chanting Sri Lalita Sahasra Naama Stotram and other Durga Stotram etc.

Now as you said regarding Sarpa Dosha ,many combinations are given in Prashna Margam but there are still older Kerala Jyotishya Shastra books which tell more about this Dosha.If Kuja is with Rahu or if Kuja is in the Nakshatra of Rahu,then also Sarpa Dosha is formed.I have seen this combination in my wife's younger sister' chart but this caombnation was in Makra Lagna and I told her to get children,it will be difficult till you ward off Sarpa Dosha.But both husband and wife did not listen to me.They did not had any issues.but then finally they told me in 2001,that they are going to perform Ashlesha Bali Pooja ( they were married in 1993 ).I said if you do with utmost Bhakti surely there will be positive results and by 2002 ,you will become preganant and by 2003 June-July,she will deliver a child. Finally they performed the Pooja with faith and the result has shown immidiately and as I said this 2003 July 1st week,she delivered a male child.

Now you said you can not come to India and perform the poojas.Ok then you can chant sarpa Suktha which I gave last time.In the file section both text and Audio file is there and you chant this everyday minimum of 5 times.

The Devi mantra for getting a good spouse will be given here below :

PATNEEM MANORAMAAM DEHIM MANOVRUTAANUSARINEEM.

TAARINEEM DURGASAMSAARASAAGARASYA KULODBHAVAAM.

It is better to have a Photo of Godess Durga Devi and everyday morning lite Ghee lamp and Agarbathi and chant the above Mantra with complete faith 108 times for 108 days.For starting this Mantra a good day has to be selected.If you are starting from tomorrow,no need to select any Muhurta and Godess Durga Devi is very happy and you can ask Mother your wishes with complete Bhakti.

I hope this helps you.

With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

Ramadas Rao.Hari M <onlyhari wrote:

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Dear Shri Ramadas,I offer my humble pranaams to you and consider myselfblessed that I should get a reading from a highlyspiritually advanced soul like you.Many thanks for taking the time amidst your busyschedule to look into your case. As usual, I find thatyour interpretation is giving new insights. Pleasefind below, my answers to your observations.> Dear Hari,> Here is my interpretation about your chart.As I> wrote in my previous mails retrograde planets work> in dual form and they work entirely different from> that of ordinary direct planets.Now Shani (V) is in> 7th house and so he will give his 7th house aspects> as well as 6th house aspects also .As he is in> 7th,he delayes marriage and as he is in 6th also due> to his vakra Drishti,he gave

you vocation connected> to mechanical engineering but his placement is in> Vrishabha which is south direction and so you have> to move to southern direction for prosperity in your> profession.Actually I am chemical engineer with PhD but doingresearch in more of mathematics and mechanicalengineering so in a way you are probably right. I cameto Singapore (South East) for my PhD. I find I am morecomfortable in Singapore than in USA/Europe (North).> Now Shani will not become direct in this> life time as it indicates at the age of about 125> years it becomes direct and so whole of this life is> connected with previous life karmas connected to> 3rd,4th and 7th house matters ( this last one item I> forgot to add in Brendenji's chart ).This means all> the matters connected 3rd house,4th house and 7th> house are continued from previous life ie., all your> co-borns,mother and

wife are connected to your >previous life.Just forYes, from your explanations in Varahamihira, I hadalready guessed as much. I dont have any youngerco-borns, only one elder brother (note 11th lord Me isexalted in my chart and my brother has Me (Vakra)!!)> studying see in your mother's chart ,whether 5th> lord or Guru is Vakra and if you have co borns ,then> also see their concerned charts either for 3rd or> 11th lords or Kuja be Vakra or not and the wife who> comes to you in your life will have 7th lord vakra> or a planet in 7th who is Vakra.I dont recall any retrograde planets in my motherschart but I will take another look and find out. Asfor wife, hmmm...I will inform you once it happens,:-)> Now you have seen only Shani's position and> discussing about your delay in marriage.But you have> to see the planet/planets posited in his

lordship> houses ie., 3rd and 4th also and they are also> responsible for either early or delay in your> marriage.Now in your chart,Uccha Kuja is with Rahu> in 3rd house in Makara ruled by Shani (V) and this> indicates Sarpa Dosha and due to this your marriage> is getting delayed.I was not aware of this sarpa dosha; 7th from Mo has apapakartari dosha, Ma in 2nd from Mo is Kuja Dosha. Iwonder if this kind of Sarpa dosha is cited in theclassics? Please do not mistake me here!> Now for Vrsichika lagna Badhaka> Sthana is Karka rasi and its lord Chandra is in 2nd> with Mandi and this is another affliction to your> family life which is getting delayed.Now Prashna> Margam deals about Maha Badha and according to the> uthor of Prashna Margam for all Chara Rasis,Kumbha> is Maha Badhaka rasi,for Simha,Kanya,vrischika and> Dhanu,Vrischika Rasi in Maha Badha,for Vrishbha

Rasi> Makara is Maha Badha Rasi etc. So now in your> chart,Lagna is Vrischika and Vrischika itself> becomes Maha Badha Rasi and its lord Kuja is Uccha> in 3rd house in Makara rasi.But 5th and 2nd Lord> Guru> occupies Lagna and Lagna Badhaka is somewhat> nullified.That is a different way of analysing Badhaka. Why hasPrasna Margam given different way of explainingbadhaka? Anyhow...> Performing of Ashlesha Bali Pooja or> Special Poojas in Kala Hasti temple or in> Tryambakeshwar ,will nullify Sarpa Dosha and this> will help you in getting your marriage very soon.I am helpless here! Since I am from Tamil Nadu, I dontknow what is the equivalent of these poojas; anyhow Iwill discuss with my mother and see what can be done,it is all Lord Jagannatha's will.> But now see the transits.Shani is in Mithuna> aspecting Simha Rasi where your UL is

there and Guru> is also transiting in Simha Rasi where there is> UL.But without removing of the Doshas ,marriage may> not happen.But when Guru transits Kanya Rasi next> year August 28th and Shani's transit on Karaka Rasi> on Sept.5th ,2004 will bring you marriage during> next year.Now when Guru comes to Kanya Rasi he> aspects Kuja and Rahu and so you will be able to> perform Sarpa Dosha remedies also.That is interesting; you have foretold that I will bedoing the poojas also!! Let's see what happens, :-)> In Kanya Rasi 7th> lord Shukra who is Vivaha karaka also is there and> Guru in transit during its stay in Kanya> Rasi,aspects also 7th house.Shani when comes to> Karka Rasi aspects 7th lord Shukra and your Lagna> lord Kuja also.So during the period above your> marriage has to take place.Now see there is another> problem and that is most of the planets in

the> nakshatras ruled by Chandra who is Badhakadhipaty> for this chart.7th lord Shukra,9th lord Surya,Lagna> Lord Kuja,3rd and 4th lord Shani (V) all these are> in> Nakshatras ruled by Chandra and so you have to> chant some mantras for Godess Mother to nullify the> effects of Badhaka Chandra and then only your> marriage will take place in next year.But withoutremedies,the event may become> difficult to materialise.Please advise me on those mantras to be chanted; Ialready do some simple prayers and Sanjay ji advisedme to do chamakkam daily. You should be aware that Iknow only English and so I would appreciate if yougive the shlokas also> I hope this helps you.Definitely.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,I pray to Mother Bhuvaneshwari to bless you always.regardsHariDo

you ?The New with improved product search|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Rameshji,

As per your chart,Guru became direct on 18-9-1949 in Dhanu ie., after 57 days of your birth and so count 57 years from your birth and so from 31-7-2006,Guru becomes direct.Guru is your 5th and 8th lord and this means your karmas connected to your children will be over from previous birth and you will be able to take new decisions or actions after that.See at the same time Shani Dasa and Guru's Antara will be running and this indicates that your big burden will be over about your children at that time.There is also possibilty that you may retire from your job and you will be getting a good amount of gratutiy or end of service benefits whatever it may be and you will be spending some amount of that money for some religious and spiritual activities.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.Ramesh Gangaramani <ramesh.gangaramani wrote:

Satyam Bruyat Priyam BruyatDear Shri Ramadasji,I have debilitated Jupiter 5L and 8L placed in 6th (Capricorn). As perinformation available with me Jupiter became direct after 50 days in Saggi.I shall appreciate if you can explain the impact of it.According to what I have read so far, during its retrogradation it will giveits 6th house aspects and 5th house aspects. First would cover 10th, 12thand 2nd and as second would give 9th, 11th and 1st house aspects. Would bothaspects continue throughout or one will stop after the retrogradation effectis over? Kindly correct me if my understanding is not is incorrect!What are the past connections does this retrogradation indicate? Since I am54 now what changes could have taken place at 50 as a result of Jupiterbecoming direct. Would Jupiter now (after it became direct )

function morelike a debilitated planet or like an exalted planet? I shall appreciate yourhelp and insight!I am enclosing my chart for ready reference. 31st July 49, 9.05am,Baroda(Vadodara), 73E13, 22N18.Kind RegardsRameshHari M [onlyhari]Friday, October 03, 2003 7:01 AMvarahamihira Subject: Fwd: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Dear Jyotishas,In the light of the discussion on retrograde planets,I thought that this mail might be useful to you all.regardsHari--- Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:> Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:28:59 +0100 (BST)> Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and> also retrograde ?> onlyhari

<onlyhari>>> ` kaTynay ivRhe kNyakmair xImih,>> om kdtyandya vidmahe kanydkumdri dhimahi|>> tZae JigR> `caedyat!.>> tanno durgiy pracodaydt||> Dear Hari,> Here is my interpretation about your chart.As I> wrote in my previous mails retrograde planets work> in dual form and they work entirely different from> that of ordinary direct planets.Now Shani (V) is in> 7th house and so he will give his 7th house aspects> as well as 6th house aspects also .As he is in> 7th,he delayes marriage and as he is in 6th also due> to his vakra Drishti,he gave you vocation connected> to mechanical engineering but his placement is in> Vrishabha which is south direction and so you have> to move to southern direction for prosperity in your> profession.Now Shani will not become direct in this> life time as it indicates at the age

of about 125> years it becomes direct and so whole of this life is> connected with previous life karmas connected to> 3rd,4th and 7th house matters ( this last one item I> forgot to add in Brendenji's chart ).This means all> the matters connected 3rd house,4th house and 7th> house are continued from previous life ie., all your> co-borns,mother and wife> are connected to your previous life.Just for> studying see in your mother's chart ,whether 5th> lord or Guru is Vakra and if you have co borns ,then> also see their concerned charts either for 3rd or> 11th lords or Kuja be Vakra or not and the wife who> comes to you in your life will have 7th lord vakra> or a planet in 7th who is Vakra.The reason is in my> father's chart,5th lord Shukra is vakra in 6th house> and in my chart,Shani,the Lagna and 2nd lord is> Vakra in 9th house which indicates Pitru Sthana

and> see how both of the planets are correlated to each> other.That means both my father and myself were> connected by previous birth and see in mypresence> only my father breathed his Last and I performed his> final rites as prescribed in Shastras and I hope my> Rina with my father has completed.> Now you have seen only Shani's position and> discussing about your delay in marriage.But you have> to see the planet/planets posited in his lordship> houses ie., 3rd and 4th also and they are also> responsible for either early or delay in your> marriage.Now in your chart,Uccha Kuja is with Rahu> in 3rd house in Makara ruled by Shani (V) and this> indicates Sarpa Dosha and due to this your marriage> is getting delayed.Now for Vrsichika lagna Badhaka> Sthana is Karka rasi and its lord Chandra is in 2nd> with Mandi and this is another affliction to your> family life

which is getting delayed.Now Prashna> Margam deals about Maha Badha and according to the> uthor of Prashna Margam for all Chara Rasis,Kumbha> is Maha Badhaka rasi,for Simha,Kanya,vrischika and> Dhanu,Vrischika Rasi in Maha Badha,for Vrishbha Rasi> Makara is Maha Badha Rasi etc. So now in your> chart,Lagna is Vrischika and Vrischika itself> becomes Maha Badha Rasi and its lord Kuja is Uccha> in 3rd house in Makara rasi.But 5th and 2nd Lord> Guru> occupies Lagna and Lagna Badhaka is somewhat> nullified.Performing of Ashlesha Bali Pooja or> Special Poojas in Kala Hasti temple or in> Tryambakeshwar ,will nullify Sarpa Dosha and this> will help you in getting your marriage very soon.> But now see the transits.Shani is in Mithuna> aspecting Simha Rasi where your UL is there and Guru> is also transiting in Simha Rasi where there is> UL.But without removing of

the Doshas ,marriage may> not happen.But when Guru transits Kanya Rasi next> year August 28th and Shani's transit on Karaka Rasi> on Sept.5th ,2004 will bring you marriage during> next year.Now when Guru comes to Kanya Rasi he> aspects Kuja and Rahu and so you will be able to> perform Sarpa Dosha remedies also.In Kanya Rasi 7th> lord Shukra who is Vivaha karaka also is there and> Guru in transit during its stay in Kanya> Rasi,aspects also 7th house.Shani when comes to> Karka Rasi aspects 7th lord Shukra and your Lagna> lord Kuja also.So during the period above your> marriage has to take place.Now see there is another> problem and that is most of the planets in the> nakshatras ruled by Chandra who is Badhakadhipaty> for this chart.7th lord Shukra,9th lord Surya,Lagna> Lord Kuja,3rd and 4th lord Shani (V) all these are> in> Nakshatras ruled by Chandra and

so you have to> chant some mantras for Godess Mother to nullify the> effects of Badhaka Chandra and then only your> marriage will take place in next year.When Guru> transits Kanya Rasi next year,in Guru's own ashtaka> varga,there are 5 bindus,Shani when transits to> Karka Rasi where he has 4 bindus in his own ashtaka> Varga.In SAV,Guru has 32 Bindus in Kanya and Shani> has 34 Bindus in Karka rasi and this gives you> marriage life during next year only aftr> Sept.2004.But without remedies,the event may become> difficult to materialise.> I hope this helps you.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,> Ramadas Rao.>|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Dear Shri Ramadasji,

Thank you for your kind reply. I am just wondering if there is an error in my understanding! I was born on 31st July 49, 18th Sep would be 31+19=50. I shall appreciate if you can reconfirm.

Kindly also explain a bit about duel aspects before and after and about debility after it turns direct.

Kind regards

Ramesh

Ramadas Rao [ramadasrao]Sunday, October 05, 2003 10:19 PMvarahamihira Subject: RE: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Rameshji,

As per your chart,Guru became direct on 18-9-1949 in Dhanu ie., after 57 days of your birth and so count 57 years from your birth and so from 31-7-2006,Guru becomes direct.Guru is your 5th and 8th lord and this means your karmas connected to your children will be over from previous birth and you will be able to take new decisions or actions after that.See at the same time Shani Dasa and Guru's Antara will be running and this indicates that your big burden will be over about your children at that time.There is also possibilty that you may retire from your job and you will be getting a good amount of gratutiy or end of service benefits whatever it may be and you will be spending some amount of that money for some religious and spiritual activities.

I hope this helps you.

Satyam Bruyat Priyam BruyatDear Shri Ramadasji,I have debilitated Jupiter 5L and 8L placed in 6th (Capricorn). As perinformation available with me Jupiter became direct after 50 days in Saggi.I shall appreciate if you can explain the impact of it.According to what I have read so far, during its retrogradation it will giveits 6th house aspects and 5th house aspects. First would cover 10th, 12thand 2nd and as second would give 9th, 11th and 1st house aspects. Would bothaspects continue throughout or one will stop after the retrogradation effectis over? Kindly correct me if my understanding is not is incorrect!What are the past connections does this retrogradation indicate? Since I am54 now what changes could have taken place at 50 as a result of Jupiterbecoming direct. Would Jupiter now (after it became direct ) function morelike a debilitated planet or like an exalted planet? I shall appreciate yourhelp and insight!I am enclosing my chart for ready reference. 31st July 49, 9.05am,Baroda(Vadodara), 73E13, 22N18.Kind RegardsRameshHari M [onlyhari]Friday, October 03, 2003 7:01 AMvarahamihira Subject: Fwd: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Dear Jyotishas,In the light of the discussion on retrograde planets,I thought that this mail might be useful to you all.regardsHari--- Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:> Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:28:59 +0100 (BST)> Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and> also retrograde ?> onlyhari <onlyhari>>> ` kaTynay ivRhe kNyakmair xImih,>> om kdtyandya vidmahe kanydkumdri dhimahi|>> tZae JigR> `caedyat!.>> tanno durgiy pracodaydt||> Dear Hari,> Here is my interpretation about your chart.As I> wrote in my previous mails retrograde planets work> in dual form and they work entirely different from> that of ordinary direct planets.Now Shani (V) is in> 7th house and so he will give his 7th house aspects> as well as 6th house aspects also .As he is in> 7th,he delayes marriage and as he is in 6th also due> to his vakra Drishti,he gave you vocation connected> to mechanical engineering but his placement is in> Vrishabha which is south direction and so you have> to move to southern direction for prosperity in your> profession.Now Shani will not become direct in this> life time as it indicates at the age of about 125> years it becomes direct and so whole of this life is> connected with previous life karmas connected to> 3rd,4th and 7th house matters ( this last one item I> forgot to add in Brendenji's chart ).This means all> the matters connected 3rd house,4th house and 7th> house are continued from previous life ie., all your> co-borns,mother and wife> are connected to your previous life.Just for> studying see in your mother's chart ,whether 5th> lord or Guru is Vakra and if you have co borns ,then> also see their concerned charts either for 3rd or> 11th lords or Kuja be Vakra or not and the wife who> comes to you in your life will have 7th lord vakra> or a planet in 7th who is Vakra.The reason is in my> father's chart,5th lord Shukra is vakra in 6th house> and in my chart,Shani,the Lagna and 2nd lord is> Vakra in 9th house which indicates Pitru Sthana and> see how both of the planets are correlated to each> other.That means both my father and myself were> connected by previous birth and see in mypresence> only my father breathed his Last and I performed his> final rites as prescribed in Shastras and I hope my> Rina with my father has completed.> Now you have seen only Shani's position and> discussing about your delay in marriage.But you have> to see the planet/planets posited in his lordship> houses ie., 3rd and 4th also and they are also> responsible for either early or delay in your> marriage.Now in your chart,Uccha Kuja is with Rahu> in 3rd house in Makara ruled by Shani (V) and this> indicates Sarpa Dosha and due to this your marriage> is getting delayed.Now for Vrsichika lagna Badhaka> Sthana is Karka rasi and its lord Chandra is in 2nd> with Mandi and this is another affliction to your> family life which is getting delayed.Now Prashna> Margam deals about Maha Badha and according to the> uthor of Prashna Margam for all Chara Rasis,Kumbha> is Maha Badhaka rasi,for Simha,Kanya,vrischika and> Dhanu,Vrischika Rasi in Maha Badha,for Vrishbha Rasi> Makara is Maha Badha Rasi etc. So now in your> chart,Lagna is Vrischika and Vrischika itself> becomes Maha Badha Rasi and its lord Kuja is Uccha> in 3rd house in Makara rasi.But 5th and 2nd Lord> Guru> occupies Lagna and Lagna Badhaka is somewhat> nullified.Performing of Ashlesha Bali Pooja or> Special Poojas in Kala Hasti temple or in> Tryambakeshwar ,will nullify Sarpa Dosha and this> will help you in getting your marriage very soon.> But now see the transits.Shani is in Mithuna> aspecting Simha Rasi where your UL is there and Guru> is also transiting in Simha Rasi where there is> UL.But without removing of the Doshas ,marriage may> not happen.But when Guru transits Kanya Rasi next> year August 28th and Shani's transit on Karaka Rasi> on Sept.5th ,2004 will bring you marriage during> next year.Now when Guru comes to Kanya Rasi he> aspects Kuja and Rahu and so you will be able to> perform Sarpa Dosha remedies also.In Kanya Rasi 7th> lord Shukra who is Vivaha karaka also is there and> Guru in transit during its stay in Kanya> Rasi,aspects also 7th house.Shani when comes to> Karka Rasi aspects 7th lord Shukra and your Lagna> lord Kuja also.So during the period above your> marriage has to take place.Now see there is another> problem and that is most of the planets in the> nakshatras ruled by Chandra who is Badhakadhipaty> for this chart.7th lord Shukra,9th lord Surya,Lagna> Lord Kuja,3rd and 4th lord Shani (V) all these are> in> Nakshatras ruled by Chandra and so you have to> chant some mantras for Godess Mother to nullify the> effects of Badhaka Chandra and then only your> marriage will take place in next year.When Guru> transits Kanya Rasi next year,in Guru's own ashtaka> varga,there are 5 bindus,Shani when transits to> Karka Rasi where he has 4 bindus in his own ashtaka> Varga.In SAV,Guru has 32 Bindus in Kanya and Shani> has 34 Bindus in Karka rasi and this gives you> marriage life during next year only aftr> Sept.2004.But without remedies,the event may become> difficult to materialise.> I hope this helps you.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,> Ramadas Rao.>|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Rameshji,

I am sorry that I made a silly mistake and I ask your pardon for this mistake.It should be 50 days and so at the age of 50 years,your Guru started working as direct.Now Guru is your 5th and 8th lord placed in 6th in Neecha Sthana and is Vakra ,vargothama.Now as I wrote prevously as per Uttara Kalamrita and Mantreshwara's Phala Deepika,the Neecha and Vakra planet gives results like as if in Uccha Rasi.Now Guru is in 6th house and so it gives the results of being posited in 6th.Guru is 5th lord and is in 6th indicates that you might have troubled a lot in matters of male progeny.But as 8th lord in 6th gave you Vipareetha Raja Yoga.During Guru Dasa and Shani's Antara which ran between 14-3-1975 and 25-9-1977 ,the results of Vipareetha Raja Yoga started menifesting.The reason Shani is the sign dispositor og Guru and has a Rasi Drishti along with Shukra .So during this period your marriage also took place.Also you might have been employed in a organisation dealing

with finances.Now consider Guru as he is Vakra is being placed in 5th itself.Everything was good but you suffered a lot in getting male progeny.So now what is this ? Is it not your past Karma which was connected to male children in previous life ? Now at the age of 50 ,Guru became direct.After this age your activities and thinkings changed.It was after July 31,1999.At that time Guru ws trinsitiing in Mesha Rasi which is your 9th house from Lagna and is with Neecha Shani.9th house is the house of Dharma,religious,spirituality etc.Guru is the natural Karaka for these and Shani is karaka for Karma.Now Shani's sign dispositor Kuja was in Tula aspecting this Neecha Shani and so his Neechattwa got cancelled and by karakattwa Dharma-Karmadhipaty Yoga menifested at that time.So you took more interest in spirituality,service to the society,helping the poor etc.This is your new face.You are feeling happy in these kind of activities.

Now at the moment you are running Shani Dasa- Rahu's Antara.Rahu is in 8th from Lagna which is not good for health point of view.But it also tells something more about your Karmic activities.When Rahu is in 8th,Ketu will be in 2nd.Now this Ketu in 2nd gave you a tendency that you are self sufficient.You feel that you are secure and safe through your own resources.This self sufficiency may come from money or skills or knowledge.But Rahu's placement in 8th makes you to benefit from other's resources,may be money or skills or knowledge.Some events happen in your life that you may get some kind of fear of getting resources from others.In relationships,Rahu in 8th gives some kind of fear of bonding as your trust in others are not well developed.Some painful events in your life made you to discourage such relationships also.The reason is that you yourself is not trusting with you and so you hesitate to trust others.So once you start trusting others,then you can take

care of the knowledge which you have.So strengthening of inner security is needed for you.This position of Rahu indicates you have to learn to determine the value of relationships and what it really consists of.If you not understand this,the relationship you made between the 2 people or more,Rahu will soon end that relationship.Now Ketu is with Chandra.This indicates you have a deep psychic connection with mother or a mother figure whom you accpet or love as mother.Also Ketu with Chandra indicates troubles or sickness to mother connected to afflictions to chest/spinal chord.It also tells that your mother's mother was Highly religious and there must be a Devi temple near to your place of birth.Either your mother or grand mother eventhough her education was very little,knew about spiritual matters and was feeding the guests with food.You might have already crossed one big turmoil in your life.Sometimes you feel to leave everything and take Sanyasa.

Now Rahu is in Meena Rasi and Ketu is in Kanya Rasi and this indicates in your previous life,you were too much methodical in your systems and you spent your past life in substantial discriminating conditions.So in this life ,you are facing hardships in your research if any,and to continue firmly and efficiency in all your day to day works.Your decisions may not be logical on then surface but you do not care on that aspect.Dealing with people and their emotions is important to you and you like to exchange the feelings in this material world to make you happy.

I hope all the above explanations will be of helpful to you.

Ramadas Rao.

Ramesh Gangaramani <ramesh.gangaramani wrote:

Dear Shri Ramadasji,

Thank you for your kind reply. I am just wondering if there is an error in my understanding! I was born on 31st July 49, 18th Sep would be 31+19=50. I shall appreciate if you can reconfirm.

Kindly also explain a bit about duel aspects before and after and about debility after it turns direct.

Kind regards

Ramesh

Ramadas Rao [ramadasrao]Sunday, October 05, 2003 10:19 PMvarahamihira Subject: RE: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Rameshji,

I hope this helps you.

Satyam Bruyat Priyam BruyatDear Shri Ramadasji,I have debilitated Jupiter 5L and 8L placed in 6th (Capricorn). As perinformation available with me Jupiter became direct after 50 days in Saggi.I shall appreciate if you can explain the impact of it.According to what I have read so far, during its retrogradation it will giveits 6th house aspects and 5th house aspects. First would cover 10th, 12thand 2nd and as second would give 9th, 11th and 1st house aspects. Would bothaspects continue throughout or one will stop after the retrogradation effectis over? Kindly correct me if my understanding is not is incorrect!What are the past connections does this retrogradation indicate? Since I am54 now what changes could have taken place at 50 as a result of Jupiterbecoming direct. Would Jupiter now (after it became direct )

function morelike a debilitated planet or like an exalted planet? I shall appreciate yourhelp and insight!I am enclosing my chart for ready reference. 31st July 49, 9.05am,Baroda(Vadodara), 73E13, 22N18.Kind RegardsRameshHari M [onlyhari]Friday, October 03, 2003 7:01 AMvarahamihira Subject: Fwd: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Dear Jyotishas,In the light of the discussion on retrograde planets,I thought that this mail might be useful to you all.regardsHari--- Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:> Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:28:59 +0100 (BST)> Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and> also retrograde ?> onlyhari

<onlyhari>>> ` kaTynay ivRhe kNyakmair xImih,>> om kdtyandya vidmahe kanydkumdri dhimahi|>> tZae JigR> `caedyat!.>> tanno durgiy pracodaydt||> Dear Hari,> Here is my interpretation about your chart.As I> wrote in my previous mails retrograde planets work> in dual form and they work entirely different from> that of ordinary direct planets.Now Shani (V) is in> 7th house and so he will give his 7th house aspects> as well as 6th house aspects also .As he is in> 7th,he delayes marriage and as he is in 6th also due> to his vakra Drishti,he gave you vocation connected> to mechanical engineering but his placement is in> Vrishabha which is south direction and so you have> to move to southern direction for prosperity in your> profession.Now Shani will not become direct in this> life time as it indicates at the age

of about 125> years it becomes direct and so whole of this life is> connected with previous life karmas connected to> 3rd,4th and 7th house matters ( this last one item I> forgot to add in Brendenji's chart ).This means all> the matters connected 3rd house,4th house and 7th> house are continued from previous life ie., all your> co-borns,mother and wife> are connected to your previous life.Just for> studying see in your mother's chart ,whether 5th> lord or Guru is Vakra and if you have co borns ,then> also see their concerned charts either for 3rd or> 11th lords or Kuja be Vakra or not and the wife who> comes to you in your life will have 7th lord vakra> or a planet in 7th who is Vakra.The reason is in my> father's chart,5th lord Shukra is vakra in 6th house> and in my chart,Shani,the Lagna and 2nd lord is> Vakra in 9th house which indicates Pitru Sthana

and> see how both of the planets are correlated to each> other.That means both my father and myself were> connected by previous birth and see in mypresence> only my father breathed his Last and I performed his> final rites as prescribed in Shastras and I hope my> Rina with my father has completed.> Now you have seen only Shani's position and> discussing about your delay in marriage.But you have> to see the planet/planets posited in his lordship> houses ie., 3rd and 4th also and they are also> responsible for either early or delay in your> marriage.Now in your chart,Uccha Kuja is with Rahu> in 3rd house in Makara ruled by Shani (V) and this> indicates Sarpa Dosha and due to this your marriage> is getting delayed.Now for Vrsichika lagna Badhaka> Sthana is Karka rasi and its lord Chandra is in 2nd> with Mandi and this is another affliction to your> family life

which is getting delayed.Now Prashna> Margam deals about Maha Badha and according to the> uthor of Prashna Margam for all Chara Rasis,Kumbha> is Maha Badhaka rasi,for Simha,Kanya,vrischika and> Dhanu,Vrischika Rasi in Maha Badha,for Vrishbha Rasi> Makara is Maha Badha Rasi etc. So now in your> chart,Lagna is Vrischika and Vrischika itself> becomes Maha Badha Rasi and its lord Kuja is Uccha> in 3rd house in Makara rasi.But 5th and 2nd Lord> Guru> occupies Lagna and Lagna Badhaka is somewhat> nullified.Performing of Ashlesha Bali Pooja or> Special Poojas in Kala Hasti temple or in> Tryambakeshwar ,will nullify Sarpa Dosha and this> will help you in getting your marriage very soon.> But now see the transits.Shani is in Mithuna> aspecting Simha Rasi where your UL is there and Guru> is also transiting in Simha Rasi where there is> UL.But without removing of

the Doshas ,marriage may> not happen.But when Guru transits Kanya Rasi next> year August 28th and Shani's transit on Karaka Rasi> on Sept.5th ,2004 will bring you marriage during> next year.Now when Guru comes to Kanya Rasi he> aspects Kuja and Rahu and so you will be able to> perform Sarpa Dosha remedies also.In Kanya Rasi 7th> lord Shukra who is Vivaha karaka also is there and> Guru in transit during its stay in Kanya> Rasi,aspects also 7th house.Shani when comes to> Karka Rasi aspects 7th lord Shukra and your Lagna> lord Kuja also.So during the period above your> marriage has to take place.Now see there is another> problem and that is most of the planets in the> nakshatras ruled by Chandra who is Badhakadhipaty> for this chart.7th lord Shukra,9th lord Surya,Lagna> Lord Kuja,3rd and 4th lord Shani (V) all these are> in> Nakshatras ruled by Chandra and

so you have to> chant some mantras for Godess Mother to nullify the> effects of Badhaka Chandra and then only your> marriage will take place in next year.When Guru> transits Kanya Rasi next year,in Guru's own ashtaka> varga,there are 5 bindus,Shani when transits to> Karka Rasi where he has 4 bindus in his own ashtaka> Varga.In SAV,Guru has 32 Bindus in Kanya and Shani> has 34 Bindus in Karka rasi and this gives you> marriage life during next year only aftr> Sept.2004.But without remedies,the event may become> difficult to materialise.> I hope this helps you.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,> Ramadas Rao.>|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Dear Shri Ramadasji,

Thank you for your insight. I am able to connect up many things based on your write up. I am also learning!

Kind regards

Ramesh

Ramadas Rao [ramadasrao]Wednesday, October 08, 2003 9:32 PMvarahamihira Subject: RE: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Rameshji,

I am sorry that I made a silly mistake and I ask your pardon for this mistake.It should be 50 days and so at the age of 50 years,your Guru started working as direct.Now Guru is your 5th and 8th lord placed in 6th in Neecha Sthana and is Vakra ,vargothama.Now as I wrote prevously as per Uttara Kalamrita and Mantreshwara's Phala Deepika,the Neecha and Vakra planet gives results like as if in Uccha Rasi.Now Guru is in 6th house and so it gives the results of being posited in 6th.Guru is 5th lord and is in 6th indicates that you might have troubled a lot in matters of male progeny.But as 8th lord in 6th gave you Vipareetha Raja Yoga.During Guru Dasa and Shani's Antara which ran between 14-3-1975 and 25-9-1977 ,the results of Vipareetha Raja Yoga started menifesting.The reason Shani is the sign dispositor og Guru and has a Rasi Drishti along with Shukra .So during this period your marriage also took place.Also you might have been employed in a organisation dealing with finances.Now consider Guru as he is Vakra is being placed in 5th itself.Everything was good but you suffered a lot in getting male progeny.So now what is this ? Is it not your past Karma which was connected to male children in previous life ? Now at the age of 50 ,Guru became direct.After this age your activities and thinkings changed.It was after July 31,1999.At that time Guru ws trinsitiing in Mesha Rasi which is your 9th house from Lagna and is with Neecha Shani.9th house is the house of Dharma,religious,spirituality etc.Guru is the natural Karaka for these and Shani is karaka for Karma.Now Shani's sign dispositor Kuja was in Tula aspecting this Neecha Shani and so his Neechattwa got cancelled and by karakattwa Dharma-Karmadhipaty Yoga menifested at that time.So you took more interest in spirituality,service to the society,helping the poor etc.This is your new face.You are feeling happy in these kind of activities.

Now at the moment you are running Shani Dasa- Rahu's Antara.Rahu is in 8th from Lagna which is not good for health point of view.But it also tells something more about your Karmic activities.When Rahu is in 8th,Ketu will be in 2nd.Now this Ketu in 2nd gave you a tendency that you are self sufficient.You feel that you are secure and safe through your own resources.This self sufficiency may come from money or skills or knowledge.But Rahu's placement in 8th makes you to benefit from other's resources,may be money or skills or knowledge.Some events happen in your life that you may get some kind of fear of getting resources from others.In relationships,Rahu in 8th gives some kind of fear of bonding as your trust in others are not well developed.Some painful events in your life made you to discourage such relationships also.The reason is that you yourself is not trusting with you and so you hesitate to trust others.So once you start trusting others,then you can take care of the knowledge which you have.So strengthening of inner security is needed for you.This position of Rahu indicates you have to learn to determine the value of relationships and what it really consists of.If you not understand this,the relationship you made between the 2 people or more,Rahu will soon end that relationship.Now Ketu is with Chandra.This indicates you have a deep psychic connection with mother or a mother figure whom you accpet or love as mother.Also Ketu with Chandra indicates troubles or sickness to mother connected to afflictions to chest/spinal chord.It also tells that your mother's mother was Highly religious and there must be a Devi temple near to your place of birth.Either your mother or grand mother eventhough her education was very little,knew about spiritual matters and was feeding the guests with food.You might have already crossed one big turmoil in your life.Sometimes you feel to leave everything and take Sanyasa.

Now Rahu is in Meena Rasi and Ketu is in Kanya Rasi and this indicates in your previous life,you were too much methodical in your systems and you spent your past life in substantial discriminating conditions.So in this life ,you are facing hardships in your research if any,and to continue firmly and efficiency in all your day to day works.Your decisions may not be logical on then surface but you do not care on that aspect.Dealing with people and their emotions is important to you and you like to exchange the feelings in this material world to make you happy.

I hope all the above explanations will be of helpful to you.

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Shri Ramadasji,

Kind regards

Ramesh

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Rameshji,

I hope this helps you.

Satyam Bruyat Priyam BruyatDear Shri Ramadasji,I have debilitated Jupiter 5L and 8L placed in 6th (Capricorn). As perinformation available with me Jupiter became direct after 50 days in Saggi.I shall appreciate if you can explain the impact of it.According to what I have read so far, during its retrogradation it will giveits 6th house aspects and 5th house aspects. First would cover 10th, 12thand 2nd and as second would give 9th, 11th and 1st house aspects. Would bothaspects continue throughout or one will stop after the retrogradation effectis over? Kindly correct me if my understanding is not is incorrect!What are the past connections does this retrogradation indicate? Since I am54 now what changes could have taken place at 50 as a result of Jupiterbecoming direct. Would Jupiter now (after it became direct ) function morelike a debilitated planet or like an exalted planet? I shall appreciate yourhelp and insight!I am enclosing my chart for ready reference. 31st July 49, 9.05am,Baroda(Vadodara), 73E13, 22N18.Kind RegardsRameshHari M [onlyhari]Friday, October 03, 2003 7:01 AMvarahamihira Subject: Fwd: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Dear Jyotishas,In the light of the discussion on retrograde planets,I thought that this mail might be useful to you all.regardsHari--- Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:> Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:28:59 +0100 (BST)> Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and> also retrograde ?> onlyhari <onlyhari>>> ` kaTynay ivRhe kNyakmair xImih,>> om kdtyandya vidmahe kanydkumdri dhimahi|>> tZae JigR> `caedyat!.>> tanno durgiy pracodaydt||> Dear Hari,> Here is my interpretation about your chart.As I> wrote in my previous mails retrograde planets work> in dual form and they work entirely different from> that of ordinary direct planets.Now Shani (V) is in> 7th house and so he will give his 7th house aspects> as well as 6th house aspects also .As he is in> 7th,he delayes marriage and as he is in 6th also due> to his vakra Drishti,he gave you vocation connected> to mechanical engineering but his placement is in> Vrishabha which is south direction and so you have> to move to southern direction for prosperity in your> profession.Now Shani will not become direct in this> life time as it indicates at the age of about 125> years it becomes direct and so whole of this life is> connected with previous life karmas connected to> 3rd,4th and 7th house matters ( this last one item I> forgot to add in Brendenji's chart ).This means all> the matters connected 3rd house,4th house and 7th> house are continued from previous life ie., all your> co-borns,mother and wife> are connected to your previous life.Just for> studying see in your mother's chart ,whether 5th> lord or Guru is Vakra and if you have co borns ,then> also see their concerned charts either for 3rd or> 11th lords or Kuja be Vakra or not and the wife who> comes to you in your life will have 7th lord vakra> or a planet in 7th who is Vakra.The reason is in my> father's chart,5th lord Shukra is vakra in 6th house> and in my chart,Shani,the Lagna and 2nd lord is> Vakra in 9th house which indicates Pitru Sthana and> see how both of the planets are correlated to each> other.That means both my father and myself were> connected by previous birth and see in mypresence> only my father breathed his Last and I performed his> final rites as prescribed in Shastras and I hope my> Rina with my father has completed.> Now you have seen only Shani's position and> discussing about your delay in marriage.But you have> to see the planet/planets posited in his lordship> houses ie., 3rd and 4th also and they are also> responsible for either early or delay in your> marriage.Now in your chart,Uccha Kuja is with Rahu> in 3rd house in Makara ruled by Shani (V) and this> indicates Sarpa Dosha and due to this your marriage> is getting delayed.Now for Vrsichika lagna Badhaka> Sthana is Karka rasi and its lord Chandra is in 2nd> with Mandi and this is another affliction to your> family life which is getting delayed.Now Prashna> Margam deals about Maha Badha and according to the> uthor of Prashna Margam for all Chara Rasis,Kumbha> is Maha Badhaka rasi,for Simha,Kanya,vrischika and> Dhanu,Vrischika Rasi in Maha Badha,for Vrishbha Rasi> Makara is Maha Badha Rasi etc. So now in your> chart,Lagna is Vrischika and Vrischika itself> becomes Maha Badha Rasi and its lord Kuja is Uccha> in 3rd house in Makara rasi.But 5th and 2nd Lord> Guru> occupies Lagna and Lagna Badhaka is somewhat> nullified.Performing of Ashlesha Bali Pooja or> Special Poojas in Kala Hasti temple or in> Tryambakeshwar ,will nullify Sarpa Dosha and this> will help you in getting your marriage very soon.> But now see the transits.Shani is in Mithuna> aspecting Simha Rasi where your UL is there and Guru> is also transiting in Simha Rasi where there is> UL.But without removing of the Doshas ,marriage may> not happen.But when Guru transits Kanya Rasi next> year August 28th and Shani's transit on Karaka Rasi> on Sept.5th ,2004 will bring you marriage during> next year.Now when Guru comes to Kanya Rasi he> aspects Kuja and Rahu and so you will be able to> perform Sarpa Dosha remedies also.In Kanya Rasi 7th> lord Shukra who is Vivaha karaka also is there and> Guru in transit during its stay in Kanya> Rasi,aspects also 7th house.Shani when comes to> Karka Rasi aspects 7th lord Shukra and your Lagna> lord Kuja also.So during the period above your> marriage has to take place.Now see there is another> problem and that is most of the planets in the> nakshatras ruled by Chandra who is Badhakadhipaty> for this chart.7th lord Shukra,9th lord Surya,Lagna> Lord Kuja,3rd and 4th lord Shani (V) all these are> in> Nakshatras ruled by Chandra and so you have to> chant some mantras for Godess Mother to nullify the> effects of Badhaka Chandra and then only your> marriage will take place in next year.When Guru> transits Kanya Rasi next year,in Guru's own ashtaka> varga,there are 5 bindus,Shani when transits to> Karka Rasi where he has 4 bindus in his own ashtaka> Varga.In SAV,Guru has 32 Bindus in Kanya and Shani> has 34 Bindus in Karka rasi and this gives you> marriage life during next year only aftr> Sept.2004.But without remedies,the event may become> difficult to materialise.> I hope this helps you.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,> Ramadas Rao.>|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

OM SARVAMOHINYAI VIDMAHE VISHWAJANANYAI DHEEMAHI TANNAH SHAKTI

PRACHODAYAAT.

Dear Rameshji,

You are most welcome.

With Sri Bhuvaneshawri Nama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

varahamihira , " Ramesh Gangaramani "

<ramesh.gangaramani@a...> wrote:

> Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

>

> Dear Shri Ramadasji,

> Thank you for your insight. I am able to connect up many things

based on

> your write up. I am also learning!

> Kind regards

> Ramesh

>

>

> Ramadas Rao [ramadasrao]

> Wednesday, October 08, 2003 9:32 PM

> varahamihira

> RE: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also

retrograde ?

>

>

> ` nmae naray[ay

>

> om namo näräyaëäya

>

> Dear Rameshji,

> I am sorry that I made a silly mistake and I ask your pardon for

this

> mistake.It should be 50 days and so at the age of 50 years,your

Guru started

> working as direct.Now Guru is your 5th and 8th lord placed in 6th

in Neecha

> Sthana and is Vakra ,vargothama.Now as I wrote prevously as per

Uttara

> Kalamrita and Mantreshwara's Phala Deepika,the Neecha and Vakra

planet gives

> results like as if in Uccha Rasi.Now Guru is in 6th house and so

it gives

> the results of being posited in 6th.Guru is 5th lord and is in 6th

indicates

> that you might have troubled a lot in matters of male progeny.But

as 8th

> lord in 6th gave you Vipareetha Raja Yoga.During Guru Dasa and

Shani's

> Antara which ran between 14-3-1975 and 25-9-1977 ,the results of

Vipareetha

> Raja Yoga started menifesting.The reason Shani is the sign

dispositor og

> Guru and has a Rasi Drishti along with Shukra .So during this

period your

> marriage also took place.Also you might have been employed in a

organisation

> dealing with finances.Now consider Guru as he is Vakra is being

placed in

> 5th itself.Everything was good but you suffered a lot in getting

male

> progeny.So now what is this ? Is it not your past Karma which was

connected

> to male children in previous life ? Now at the age of 50 ,Guru

became

> direct.After this age your activities and thinkings changed.It was

after

> July 31,1999.At that time Guru ws trinsitiing in Mesha Rasi which

is your

> 9th house from Lagna and is with Neecha Shani.9th house is the

house of

> Dharma,religious,spirituality etc.Guru is the natural Karaka for

these and

> Shani is karaka for Karma.Now Shani's sign dispositor Kuja was in

Tula

> aspecting this Neecha Shani and so his Neechattwa got cancelled

and by

> karakattwa Dharma-Karmadhipaty Yoga menifested at that time.So you

took more

> interest in spirituality,service to the society,helping the poor

etc.This is

> your new face.You are feeling happy in these kind of activities.

> Now at the moment you are running Shani Dasa- Rahu's Antara.Rahu

is in 8th

> from Lagna which is not good for health point of view.But it also

tells

> something more about your Karmic activities.When Rahu is in

8th,Ketu will be

> in 2nd.Now this Ketu in 2nd gave you a tendency that you are self

> sufficient.You feel that you are secure and safe through your own

> resources.This self sufficiency may come from money or skills or

> knowledge.But Rahu's placement in 8th makes you to benefit from

other's

> resources,may be money or skills or knowledge.Some events happen

in your

> life that you may get some kind of fear of getting resources from

others.In

> relationships,Rahu in 8th gives some kind of fear of bonding as

your trust

> in others are not well developed.Some painful events in your life

made you

> to discourage such relationships also.The reason is that you

yourself is not

> trusting with you and so you hesitate to trust others.So once you

start

> trusting others,then you can take care of the knowledge which you

have.So

> strengthening of inner security is needed for you.This position of

Rahu

> indicates you have to learn to determine the value of

relationships and what

> it really consists of.If you not understand this,the relationship

you made

> between the 2 people or more,Rahu will soon end that

relationship.Now Ketu

> is with Chandra.This indicates you have a deep psychic connection

with

> mother or a mother figure whom you accpet or love as mother.Also

Ketu with

> Chandra indicates troubles or sickness to mother connected to

afflictions to

> chest/spinal chord.It also tells that your mother's mother was

Highly

> religious and there must be a Devi temple near to your place of

birth.Either

> your mother or grand mother eventhough her education was very

little,knew

> about spiritual matters and was feeding the guests with food.You

might have

> already crossed one big turmoil in your life.Sometimes you feel to

leave

> everything and take Sanyasa.

> Now Rahu is in Meena Rasi and Ketu is in Kanya Rasi and this

indicates in

> your previous life,you were too much methodical in your systems

and you

> spent your past life in substantial discriminating conditions.So

in this

> life ,you are facing hardships in your research if any,and to

continue

> firmly and efficiency in all your day to day works.Your decisions

may not be

> logical on then surface but you do not care on that aspect.Dealing

with

> people and their emotions is important to you and you like to

exchange the

> feelings in this material world to make you happy.

> I hope all the above explanations will be of helpful to you.

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

> Ramesh Gangaramani <ramesh.gangaramani@a...> wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Ramadasji,

> Thank you for your kind reply. I am just wondering if there is

an error

> in my understanding! I was born on 31st July 49, 18th Sep would be

31+19=50.

> I shall appreciate if you can reconfirm.

> Kindly also explain a bit about duel aspects before and after

and about

> debility after it turns direct.

> Kind regards

> Ramesh

>

> Ramadas Rao [ramadasrao]

> Sunday, October 05, 2003 10:19 PM

> varahamihira

> RE: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also

retrograde ?

>

>

> ` kaTynay ivÒhe kNyak…mair xImih,

>

> om kätyanäya vidmahe kanyäkumäri dhémahi|

>

> tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

>

> tanno durgiù pracodayät||

>

> Dear Rameshji,

> As per your chart,Guru became direct on 18-9-1949 in Dhanu

ie., after

> 57 days of your birth and so count 57 years from your birth and so

from

> 31-7-2006,Guru becomes direct.Guru is your 5th and 8th lord and

this means

> your karmas connected to your children will be over from previous

birth and

> you will be able to take new decisions or actions after that.See

at the same

> time Shani Dasa and Guru's Antara will be running and this

indicates that

> your big burden will be over about your children at that

time.There is also

> possibilty that you may retire from your job and you will be

getting a good

> amount of gratutiy or end of service benefits whatever it may be

and you

> will be spending some amount of that money for some religious and

spiritual

> activities.

> I hope this helps you.

> Ramadas Rao.

>

> Ramesh Gangaramani <ramesh.gangaramani@a...> wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Ramadasji,

>

> I have debilitated Jupiter 5L and 8L placed in 6th

(Capricorn). As

> per

> information available with me Jupiter became direct after

50 days in

> Saggi.

> I shall appreciate if you can explain the impact of it.

>

> According to what I have read so far, during its

retrogradation it

> will give

> its 6th house aspects and 5th house aspects. First would

cover 10th,

> 12th

> and 2nd and as second would give 9th, 11th and 1st house

aspects.

> Would both

> aspects continue throughout or one will stop after the

> retrogradation effect

> is over? Kindly correct me if my understanding is not is

incorrect!

>

> What are the past connections does this retrogradation

indicate?

> Since I am

> 54 now what changes could have taken place at 50 as a

result of

> Jupiter

> becoming direct. Would Jupiter now (after it became

direct )

> function more

> like a debilitated planet or like an exalted planet? I

shall

> appreciate your

> help and insight!

>

> I am enclosing my chart for ready reference. 31st July 49,

9.05am,

> Baroda(Vadodara), 73E13, 22N18.

>

> Kind Regards

> Ramesh

>

>

> Hari M [onlyhari]

> Friday, October 03, 2003 7:01 AM

> varahamihira

> Fwd: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also

> retrograde ?

>

>

> ||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

>

> Dear Jyotishas,

>

> In the light of the discussion on retrograde planets,

> I thought that this mail might be useful to you all.

>

> regards

> Hari

> --- Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:

> > Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:28:59 +0100 (BST)

> > Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao>

> > Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and

> > also retrograde ?

> > onlyhari <onlyhari>

> >

> >

> > ` kaTynay ivRhe kNyakmair xImih,

> >

> > om kdtyandya vidmahe kanydkumdri dhimahi|

> >

> > tZae JigR> `caedyat!.

> >

> > tanno durgiy pracodaydt||

> > Dear Hari,

> > Here is my interpretation about your chart.As I

> > wrote in my previous mails retrograde planets work

> > in dual form and they work entirely different from

> > that of ordinary direct planets.Now Shani (V) is in

> > 7th house and so he will give his 7th house aspects

> > as well as 6th house aspects also .As he is in

> > 7th,he delayes marriage and as he is in 6th also due

> > to his vakra Drishti,he gave you vocation connected

> > to mechanical engineering but his placement is in

> > Vrishabha which is south direction and so you have

> > to move to southern direction for prosperity in your

> > profession.Now Shani will not become direct in this

> > life time as it indicates at the age of about 125

> > years it becomes direct and so whole of this life is

> > connected with previous life karmas connected to

> > 3rd,4th and 7th house matters ( this last one item I

> > forgot to add in Brendenji's chart ).This means all

> > the matters connected 3rd house,4th house and 7th

> > house are continued from previous life ie., all your

> > co-borns,mother and wife

> > are connected to your previous life.Just for

> > studying see in your mother's chart ,whether 5th

> > lord or Guru is Vakra and if you have co borns ,then

> > also see their concerned charts either for 3rd or

> > 11th lords or Kuja be Vakra or not and the wife who

> > comes to you in your life will have 7th lord vakra

> > or a planet in 7th who is Vakra.The reason is in my

> > father's chart,5th lord Shukra is vakra in 6th house

> > and in my chart,Shani,the Lagna and 2nd lord is

> > Vakra in 9th house which indicates Pitru Sthana and

> > see how both of the planets are correlated to each

> > other.That means both my father and myself were

> > connected by previous birth and see in mypresence

> > only my father breathed his Last and I performed his

> > final rites as prescribed in Shastras and I hope my

> > Rina with my father has completed.

> > Now you have seen only Shani's position and

> > discussing about your delay in marriage.But you have

> > to see the planet/planets posited in his lordship

> > houses ie., 3rd and 4th also and they are also

> > responsible for either early or delay in your

> > marriage.Now in your chart,Uccha Kuja is with Rahu

> > in 3rd house in Makara ruled by Shani (V) and this

> > indicates Sarpa Dosha and due to this your marriage

> > is getting delayed.Now for Vrsichika lagna Badhaka

> > Sthana is Karka rasi and its lord Chandra is in 2nd

> > with Mandi and this is another affliction to your

> > family life which is getting delayed.Now Prashna

> > Margam deals about Maha Badha and according to the

> > uthor of Prashna Margam for all Chara Rasis,Kumbha

> > is Maha Badhaka rasi,for Simha,Kanya,vrischika and

> > Dhanu,Vrischika Rasi in Maha Badha,for Vrishbha Rasi

> > Makara is Maha Badha Rasi etc. So now in your

> > chart,Lagna is Vrischika and Vrischika itself

> > becomes Maha Badha Rasi and its lord Kuja is Uccha

> > in 3rd house in Makara rasi.But 5th and 2nd Lord

> > Guru

> > occupies Lagna and Lagna Badhaka is somewhat

> > nullified.Performing of Ashlesha Bali Pooja or

> > Special Poojas in Kala Hasti temple or in

> > Tryambakeshwar ,will nullify Sarpa Dosha and this

> > will help you in getting your marriage very soon.

> > But now see the transits.Shani is in Mithuna

> > aspecting Simha Rasi where your UL is there and Guru

> > is also transiting in Simha Rasi where there is

> > UL.But without removing of the Doshas ,marriage may

> > not happen.But when Guru transits Kanya Rasi next

> > year August 28th and Shani's transit on Karaka Rasi

> > on Sept.5th ,2004 will bring you marriage during

> > next year.Now when Guru comes to Kanya Rasi he

> > aspects Kuja and Rahu and so you will be able to

> > perform Sarpa Dosha remedies also.In Kanya Rasi 7th

> > lord Shukra who is Vivaha karaka also is there and

> > Guru in transit during its stay in Kanya

> > Rasi,aspects also 7th house.Shani when comes to

> > Karka Rasi aspects 7th lord Shukra and your Lagna

> > lord Kuja also.So during the period above your

> > marriage has to take place.Now see there is another

> > problem and that is most of the planets in the

> > nakshatras ruled by Chandra who is Badhakadhipaty

> > for this chart.7th lord Shukra,9th lord Surya,Lagna

> > Lord Kuja,3rd and 4th lord Shani (V) all these are

> > in

> > Nakshatras ruled by Chandra and so you have to

> > chant some mantras for Godess Mother to nullify the

> > effects of Badhaka Chandra and then only your

> > marriage will take place in next year.When Guru

> > transits Kanya Rasi next year,in Guru's own ashtaka

> > varga,there are 5 bindus,Shani when transits to

> > Karka Rasi where he has 4 bindus in his own ashtaka

> > Varga.In SAV,Guru has 32 Bindus in Kanya and Shani

> > has 34 Bindus in Karka rasi and this gives you

> > marriage life during next year only aftr

> > Sept.2004.But without remedies,the event may become

> > difficult to materialise.

> > With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

> > Ramadas Rao.

> >

>

>

> |Om Tat Sat|

> http://www.varahamihira

>

>

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Rameshji,

I am sorry that I made a silly mistake and I ask your pardon for this mistake.It should be 50 days and so at the age of 50 years,your Guru started working as direct.Now Guru is your 5th and 8th lord placed in 6th in Neecha Sthana and is Vakra ,vargothama.Now as I wrote prevously as per Uttara Kalamrita and Mantreshwara's Phala Deepika,the Neecha and Vakra planet gives results like as if in Uccha Rasi.Now Guru is in 6th house and so it gives the results of being posited in 6th.Guru is 5th lord and is in 6th indicates that you might have troubled a lot in matters of male progeny.But as 8th lord in 6th gave you Vipareetha Raja Yoga.During Guru Dasa and Shani's Antara which ran between 14-3-1975 and 25-9-1977 ,the results of Vipareetha Raja Yoga started menifesting.The reason Shani is the sign dispositor og Guru and has a Rasi Drishti along with Shukra .So during this period your marriage also took place.Also you might have been employed in a organisation dealing

with finances.Now consider Guru as he is Vakra is being placed in 5th itself.Everything was good but you suffered a lot in getting male progeny.So now what is this ? Is it not your past Karma which was connected to male children in previous life ? Now at the age of 50 ,Guru became direct.After this age your activities and thinkings changed.It was after July 31,1999.At that time Guru ws trinsitiing in Mesha Rasi which is your 9th house from Lagna and is with Neecha Shani.9th house is the house of Dharma,religious,spirituality etc.Guru is the natural Karaka for these and Shani is karaka for Karma.Now Shani's sign dispositor Kuja was in Tula aspecting this Neecha Shani and so his Neechattwa got cancelled and by karakattwa Dharma-Karmadhipaty Yoga menifested at that time.So you took more interest in spirituality,service to the society,helping the poor etc.This is your new face.You are feeling happy in these kind of activities.

Now at the moment you are running Shani Dasa- Rahu's Antara.Rahu is in 8th from Lagna which is not good for health point of view.But it also tells something more about your Karmic activities.When Rahu is in 8th,Ketu will be in 2nd.Now this Ketu in 2nd gave you a tendency that you are self sufficient.You feel that you are secure and safe through your own resources.This self sufficiency may come from money or skills or knowledge.But Rahu's placement in 8th makes you to benefit from other's resources,may be money or skills or knowledge.Some events happen in your life that you may get some kind of fear of getting resources from others.In relationships,Rahu in 8th gives some kind of fear of bonding as your trust in others are not well developed.Some painful events in your life made you to discourage such relationships also.The reason is that you yourself is not trusting with you and so you hesitate to trust others.So once you start trusting others,then you can take

care of the knowledge which you have.So strengthening of inner security is needed for you.This position of Rahu indicates you have to learn to determine the value of relationships and what it really consists of.If you not understand this,the relationship you made between the 2 people or more,Rahu will soon end that relationship.

Dear Shri Ramadasji,

Kind regards

Ramesh

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Rameshji,

I hope this helps you.