IndiaDivine.org

World News: Anna Lindh's 99.9% true Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jay,

>Last week I asked you to try and identify the lagna of murdered Swedish

>foreign minister Anna Lindh from her photo.

>Very few responded and ... all wrong!!!

I had not even looked at her photo, honestly, because I didn't have (and

take) the time for it. However, using prashna I got the result wrong as

well. This makes good for a lesson regarding the receipt of prashna in our

modern day of internet exchanges. I took the time for when I just read

Jay's message about the minister (actually the reply of Ron Bach on this

message), this was a couple of days after Jay sent his message, and came

to the wrong conclusion with prashna. Now I have been checking which time

I should actually have taken for the prashna, the time Jay sent his

message, the time I downloaded his message, as well as Ron's reply (at the

same time) or the time I finally read them and decided to do a prashna.

Here the latter 2 gave a wrong result, however when we look at Jay's

sending his original message with the question what is her lagna from

face, it gives a correct result. Check Sept 19th at 12:39 timezone GMT+2,

I took my local coordinates 5E25, 50N21, and see Navamsa, since he is

asking about another person than himself. Lagnamsa is in Gemini, 7th is

stronger and is strongest of the trines, thus Sagittarius lagna.

Hmmm, interesting.

*Those who are replying on vedic astrology list, please send to the other

lists as well, as I have a problem receiving messages. Also, if you have

sent me a message on the list in the last couple of weeks, please send to

me personally.*

Yours,

Dhira Krsna dasa,

Jyotisha

http://www.radhadesh.com

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Dhira,

The problem is not the time of the Prasna, but whether you were supposed to recieve it. An acurate prasna is a direct blessing from God.

The time chosen is the time when you choose to answer the prasna, and this is when Jagannath is going to show you whether your mantras have fructified or not.

Now obviously this prasna wasn't meant for you to analyse, thats why i never draw prasnas when people ask on the lists (saturn).

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Dhira Krsna BCS

varahamihira ; vedic astrology ; ; jyotish-list ; gjlist

Thursday, September 25, 2003 1:38 PM

|Sri Varaha| World News: Anna Lindh's 99.9% true Chart

Dear Jay,>Last week I asked you to try and identify the lagna of murdered Swedish>foreign minister Anna Lindh from her photo.>Very few responded and ... all wrong!!!I had not even looked at her photo, honestly, because I didn't have (andtake) the time for it. However, using prashna I got the result wrong aswell. This makes good for a lesson regarding the receipt of prashna in ourmodern day of internet exchanges. I took the time for when I just readJay's message about the minister (actually the reply of Ron Bach on thismessage), this was a couple of days after Jay sent his message, and cameto the wrong conclusion with prashna. Now I have been checking which timeI should actually have taken for the prashna, the time Jay sent hismessage, the time I downloaded his message, as well as Ron's reply (at thesame time) or the time I finally read them and decided to do a prashna.Here the latter 2 gave a wrong result, however when we look at Jay'ssending his original message with the question what is her lagna fromface, it gives a correct result. Check Sept 19th at 12:39 timezone GMT+2,I took my local coordinates 5E25, 50N21, and see Navamsa, since he isasking about another person than himself. Lagnamsa is in Gemini, 7th isstronger and is strongest of the trines, thus Sagittarius lagna.Hmmm, interesting.*Those who are replying on vedic astrology list, please send to the otherlists as well, as I have a problem receiving messages. Also, if you havesent me a message on the list in the last couple of weeks, please send tome personally.*Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishahttp://www.radhadesh.com|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Visti,

How does Saturn signify the lists? Is it because of Vayu Tattwa-but what does that have to do with emails? Kindly explain.

Hare Krishna

Sudharsan"Visti A. Larsen" <balabhadra wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Dhira,

The problem is not the time of the Prasna, but whether you were supposed to recieve it. An acurate prasna is a direct blessing from God.

The time chosen is the time when you choose to answer the prasna, and this is when Jagannath is going to show you whether your mantras have fructified or not.

Now obviously this prasna wasn't meant for you to analyse, thats why i never draw prasnas when people ask on the lists (saturn).

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Dhira Krsna BCS

Dear Jay,>Last week I asked you to try and identify the lagna of murdered Swedish>foreign minister Anna Lindh from her photo.>Very few responded and ... all wrong!!!I had not even looked at her photo, honestly, because I didn't have (andtake) the time for it. However, using prashna I got the result wrong aswell. This makes good for a lesson regarding the receipt of prashna in ourmodern day of internet exchanges. I took the time for when I just readJay's message about the minister (actually the reply of Ron Bach on thismessage), this was a couple of days after Jay sent his message, and cameto the wrong conclusion with prashna. Now I have been checking which timeI should actually have taken for the prashna, the time Jay sent hismessage, the time I downloaded his message, as well as Ron's reply (at thesame time) or the time I finally read them and decided to do a prashna.Here the latter 2

gave a wrong result, however when we look at Jay'ssending his original message with the question what is her lagna fromface, it gives a correct result. Check Sept 19th at 12:39 timezone GMT+2,I took my local coordinates 5E25, 50N21, and see Navamsa, since he isasking about another person than himself. Lagnamsa is in Gemini, 7th isstronger and is strongest of the trines, thus Sagittarius lagna.Hmmm, interesting.*Those who are replying on vedic astrology list, please send to the otherlists as well, as I have a problem receiving messages. Also, if you havesent me a message on the list in the last couple of weeks, please send tome personally.*Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishahttp://www.radhadesh.com|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Dhira Krsna dasa,

Well, none of us if perfect ... we are all learners ...

Kind regards

Jay Weiss

http://www.alvicomm.com

-

" Dhira Krsna BCS " <Dhira.Krsna.BCS

<varahamihira >; <vedic astrology >;

; <jyotish-list;

<gjlist >

Thursday, September 25, 2003 7:38 PM

> Dear Jay,

>

> >Last week I asked you to try and identify the lagna of murdered Swedish

> >foreign minister Anna Lindh from her photo.

> >Very few responded and ... all wrong!!!

>

> I had not even looked at her photo, honestly, because I didn't have (and

> take) the time for it. However, using prashna I got the result wrong as

> well. This makes good for a lesson regarding the receipt of prashna in our

> modern day of internet exchanges. I took the time for when I just read

> Jay's message about the minister (actually the reply of Ron Bach on this

> message), this was a couple of days after Jay sent his message, and came

> to the wrong conclusion with prashna. Now I have been checking which time

> I should actually have taken for the prashna, the time Jay sent his

> message, the time I downloaded his message, as well as Ron's reply (at the

> same time) or the time I finally read them and decided to do a prashna.

>

> Here the latter 2 gave a wrong result, however when we look at Jay's

> sending his original message with the question what is her lagna from

> face, it gives a correct result. Check Sept 19th at 12:39 timezone GMT+2,

> I took my local coordinates 5E25, 50N21, and see Navamsa, since he is

> asking about another person than himself. Lagnamsa is in Gemini, 7th is

> stronger and is strongest of the trines, thus Sagittarius lagna.

>

> Hmmm, interesting.

>

> *Those who are replying on vedic astrology list, please send to the other

> lists as well, as I have a problem receiving messages. Also, if you have

> sent me a message on the list in the last couple of weeks, please send to

> me personally.*

> Yours,

> Dhira Krsna dasa,

> Jyotisha

> http://www.radhadesh.com

>

>

> |Om Tat Sat|

> http://www.varahamihira

>

>

Brihaspatim Vareenyam

Dear Sudharshan,

Saturn shows the public and the crowds.

When we talk of democratic governments we are hence talking of Saturn vs Jupiter(republicans).

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Sudharsan Srinivasan

varahamihira

Thursday, September 25, 2003 2:14 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| World News: Anna Lindh's 99.9% true Chart

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Visti,

How does Saturn signify the lists? Is it because of Vayu Tattwa-but what does that have to do with emails? Kindly explain.

Hare Krishna

Sudharsan"Visti A. Larsen" <balabhadra wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Dhira,

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Dhira Krsna BCS

Dear Jay,>Last week I asked you to try and identify the lagna of murdered Swedish>foreign minister Anna Lindh from her photo.>Very few responded and ... all wrong!!!I had not even looked at her photo, honestly, because I didn't have (andtake) the time for it. However, using prashna I got the result wrong aswell. This makes good for a lesson regarding the receipt of prashna in ourmodern day of internet exchanges. I took the time for when I just readJay's message about the minister (actually the reply of Ron Bach on thismessage), this was a couple of days after Jay sent his message, and cameto the wrong conclusion with prashna. Now I have been checking which timeI should actually have taken for the prashna, the time Jay sent hismessage, the time I downloaded his message, as well as Ron's reply (at thesame time) or the time I finally read them and decided to do a prashna.Here the latter 2 gave a wrong result, however when we look at Jay'ssending his original message with the question what is her lagna fromface, it gives a correct result. Check Sept 19th at 12:39 timezone GMT+2,I took my local coordinates 5E25, 50N21, and see Navamsa, since he isasking about another person than himself. Lagnamsa is in Gemini, 7th isstronger and is strongest of the trines, thus Sagittarius lagna.Hmmm, interesting.*Those who are replying on vedic astrology list, please send to the otherlists as well, as I have a problem receiving messages. Also, if you havesent me a message on the list in the last couple of weeks, please send tome personally.*Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishahttp://www.radhadesh.com|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

OM NAMO GURUBRIHASPATHAYE

Dear Visti,

Is this, because Moon Saturn combination in Prasna chart ?

Thanks

Karu

-

Visti A. Larsen

varahamihira

Thursday, September 25, 2003 10:51 AM

Re: |Sri Varaha| World News: Anna Lindh's 99.9% true Chart

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Dhira,

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Dhira Krsna BCS

Dear Jay,>Last week I asked you to try and identify the lagna of murdered Swedish>foreign minister Anna Lindh from her photo.>Very few responded and ... all wrong!!!I had not even looked at her photo, honestly, because I didn't have (andtake) the time for it. However, using prashna I got the result wrong aswell. This makes good for a lesson regarding the receipt of prashna in ourmodern day of internet exchanges. I took the time for when I just readJay's message about the minister (actually the reply of Ron Bach on thismessage), this was a couple of days after Jay sent his message, and cameto the wrong conclusion with prashna. Now I have been checking which timeI should actually have taken for the prashna, the time Jay sent hismessage, the time I downloaded his message, as well as Ron's reply (at thesame time) or the time I finally read them and decided to do a prashna.Here the latter 2 gave a wrong result, however when we look at Jay'ssending his original message with the question what is her lagna fromface, it gives a correct result. Check Sept 19th at 12:39 timezone GMT+2,I took my local coordinates 5E25, 50N21, and see Navamsa, since he isasking about another person than himself. Lagnamsa is in Gemini, 7th isstronger and is strongest of the trines, thus Sagittarius lagna.Hmmm, interesting.*Those who are replying on vedic astrology list, please send to the otherlists as well, as I have a problem receiving messages. Also, if you havesent me a message on the list in the last couple of weeks, please send tome personally.*Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishahttp://www.radhadesh.com