IndiaDivine.org

Retrograde Planets/Progressions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Brendan,

You may want to try for yourself, the simplest progressions- one day for a year.

Take ephemeris and each day stands for one year of life-

1/ change of direction for any year DOES indicate, ALWAYS, some important events related to planet significance

2/change of sign-too, SUN IN PARTICULAR- Other planets do also, depending on their importance in the chart..etc.. When Sun changed sign from Pi to Ar, tropical, THAT year stand out as a major turning point. Haven't tried with Vedic, But Richard Houck did this and tertiary progressions with excellent results, as many Jyotishi today do, but I've seen do not disclose. I certainly do.

Piquantness: When Pluto crossess Ve in transit even 120 y-old will fall in love- when that happens with progression, OH that's so, so, major regenerative and significant power introduced in a loong time...etc, you got the idea

3/aspect of 'progressed' planets to natal, and prog. to progressed.

4/ Prticularly important is any change 2/3/ with slower moving planets

This never fails- try for yourself.

If you want to impress clients, and get them to trust your knowledge, there is a quick method:

Mercury changes direction relatively often- whenever that happens, and change of sign as well, that ALWAYS indicate events, shift of focus, new events.. Not related only to Me significance, but life direction, as well.

'Always keep in mind natal significations- this is proven thing, never fails.

See for yourself.

Other progressions work also, but for this no special training necessary- do it and let us know. This helps you predict events in the future, and that is a BIG frame where you can do fine tuning by other methods, progressions, dashas..

When Sa changed sign my father died. Since it's in aspect with Sa, and 4th H is involved it means inheritance when Sa makes aspect with Moon again /smaller aspect. /Tears and depression too/

Etc..

The beauty is in simplicity and ACURACY

One more thing: THis day-year P. work with REVERSE as well- why? don't know, but DOES work, trust my long experience

Problem: not many aspects are formed, so normaly we cannot use only that- but /when formed, that's a BIG change.

For more precise timing use solar arc, add the same arc value to each planet, but even if you go just as above, you'll get hooked to progressions. Other members may try too. Rarely do we meet anything in astrology that ALWAYS works- progressions do /remember year 2005 from my previous post? will keep you posted.

If you need a teacher on other progression you've gotten one!

Regards,

Anna

Pain in life is inevitable, suffering is optional

-- _____________

Sign-up for your own personalized E-mail at Mail.com

CareerBuilder.com has over 400,000 jobs. Be smarter about your job search

In a message dated 9/28/2003 2:01:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, jyotish108 writes:

Dear Anna,

Thanks for all this great stuff on progressions. Did some work with them in the past.

Regards,

Brendan

Dear Brendan,

You may want to try for yourself, the simplest progressions- one day for a year.

Take ephemeris and each day stands for one year of life-

1/ change of direction for any year DOES indicate, ALWAYS, some important events related to planet significance

2/change of sign-too, SUN IN PARTICULAR- Other planets do also, depending on their importance in the chart..etc.. When Sun changed sign from Pi to Ar, tropical, THAT year stand out as a major turning point. Haven't tried with Vedic, But Richard Houck did this and tertiary progressions with excellent results, as many Jyotishi today do, but I've seen do not disclose. I certainly do.

Piquantness: When Pluto crossess Ve in transit even 120 y-old will fall in love- when that happens with progression, OH that's so, so, major regenerative and significant power introduced in a loong time...etc, you got the idea

3/aspect of 'progressed' planets to natal, and prog. to progressed.

4/ Prticularly important is any change 2/3/ with slower moving planets

This never fails- try for yourself.

If you want to impress clients, and get them to trust your knowledge, there is a quick method:

Mercury changes direction relatively often- whenever that happens, and change of sign as well, that ALWAYS indicate events, shift of focus, new events.. Not related only to Me significance, but life direction, as well.

'Always keep in mind natal significations- this is proven thing, never fails.

See for yourself.

Other progressions work also, but for this no special training necessary- do it and let us know. This helps you predict events in the future, and that is a BIG frame where you can do fine tuning by other methods, progressions, dashas..

When Sa changed sign my father died. Since it's in aspect with Sa, and 4th H is involved it means inheritance when Sa makes aspect with Moon again /smaller aspect. /Tears and depression too/

Etc..

The beauty is in simplicity and ACURACY

One more thing: THis day-year P. work with REVERSE as well- why? don't know, but DOES work, trust my long experience

Problem: not many aspects are formed, so normaly we cannot use only that- but /when formed, that's a BIG change.

For more precise timing use solar arc, add the same arc value to each planet, but even if you go just as above, you'll get hooked to progressions. Other members may try too. Rarely do we meet anything in astrology that ALWAYS works- progressions do /remember year 2005 from my previous post? will keep you posted.

If you need a teacher on other progression you've gotten one!

Regards,

Anna