IndiaDivine.org

To Ramadasji - prediction based on Nakshatra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Namaste.

Thanks for this mail.Now to start with I wanted a chart and then explain each houses one by one by means of Nakshatra based system.If you want to give your birth details,it is well and good to start with.

With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

Ramadas Rao.

"Dr.D.Banerjee" <drdilip wrote:

Om Hreem Haum Shankaranaaraayanaaya Namah Haum Hreem Om

Dear Ramadas ji

Namaste,

In some recent mails, it is clear that you are an expert in predictions based on Nakshatras.

As you are one of the most generous hearted Guru of SJC, may I request you to guide us about the step by step methodology in analysing a chart by using Nakshatras!

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ramadasji

Namaste,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, that's a good idea....you may start the discussion using my chart. The chart is attached also.

DOB 2nd april, 1956

TOB 8-36 PM

POB Ragunathganj, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India

Long 88 E 4

Lat 24 N 28

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Sunday, September 28, 2003 6:59 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| To Ramadasji - prediction based on Nakshatra

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Namaste.

Thanks for this mail.Now to start with I wanted a chart and then explain each houses one by one by means of Nakshatra based system.If you want to give your birth details,it is well and good to start with.

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Ramadas ji

Namaste,

In some recent mails, it is clear that you are an expert in predictions based on Nakshatras.

As you are one of the most generous hearted Guru of SJC, may I request you to guide us about the step by step methodology in analysing a chart by using Nakshatras!

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

I am really happy to analyse charts like this.But before starting please go through the mail I got from Anna and my reply to her and please give your comments.

Ramadas Rao."Dr.D.Banerjee" <drdilip wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ramadasji

Namaste,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, that's a good idea....you may start the discussion using my chart. The chart is attached also.

DOB 2nd april, 1956

TOB 8-36 PM

Long 88 E 4

Lat 24 N 28

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Namaste.

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Ramadas ji

Namaste,

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

OM

Dear Ramadas ji,

Yes, I have read your reply to the person concerned. What if someone agrees or disagrees with your conception and finding in some matter? Everyone has the right to do this. You have surrendered your life to Mother Bhuvaneshwari. Look at her feet and make your mind silent. There is nothing much in this world to be perturbed about if anyone , however knowledgeable he is, disagrees about your sincere realisation about any matter, whether this is about jyotish , or anything.

Why are you forgetting us who consider it to be the blessings of the Supreme Being , that you are with us to share your jyotish knowledge? Please do not even think of leaving this discussion forum if someone diagrees with you.....May be there is some hidden intension of Ma Bhuvaneshwari in all these happenings! If you silently surrender yourself to her feet, you will definitely realise Her intension.

with warmest regards and best wishes

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Sunday, September 28, 2003 10:15 PM

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

I am really happy to analyse charts like this.But before starting please go through the mail I got from Anna and my reply to her and please give your comments.

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ramadasji

Namaste,

DOB 2nd april, 1956

TOB 8-36 PM

Long 88 E 4

Lat 24 N 28

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Namaste.

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Ramadas ji

Namaste,

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.D.Banerjeeji,

I am really thankful to you after reading your mail.For a moment I got hurt and wrote that mail and after that when I prayed to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,suddenly I got my intution to continue the services and I will be with you all till the end of my breath.

OM

Dear Ramadas ji,

Yes, I have read your reply to the person concerned. What if someone agrees or disagrees with your conception and finding in some matter? Everyone has the right to do this. You have surrendered your life to Mother Bhuvaneshwari. Look at her feet and make your mind silent. There is nothing much in this world to be perturbed about if anyone , however knowledgeable he is, disagrees about your sincere realisation about any matter, whether this is about jyotish , or anything.

Why are you forgetting us who consider it to be the blessings of the Supreme Being , that you are with us to share your jyotish knowledge? Please do not even think of leaving this discussion forum if someone diagrees with you.....May be there is some hidden intension of Ma Bhuvaneshwari in all these happenings! If you silently surrender yourself to her feet, you will definitely realise Her intension.

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ramadasji

Namaste,

DOB 2nd april, 1956

TOB 8-36 PM

Long 88 E 4

Lat 24 N 28

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Namaste.

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Ramadas ji

Namaste,

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

HARE RAMA KRISHNA

Dear Ramadas ji,

Namaste,

Now, please start the discussion on the subject of my request, if you are free from your all other schedules. I am eagerly waiting.

Warm regards

Dilip Banerjee

-

Dr.D.Banerjee

varahamihira

Sunday, September 28, 2003 11:17 PM

OM

Dear Ramadas ji,

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ramadasji

Namaste,

DOB 2nd april, 1956

TOB 8-36 PM

Long 88 E 4

Lat 24 N 28

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Namaste.

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Ramadas ji

Namaste,

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

` kaTynay ivÒhe kNyak…mair xImih,

om kätyanäya vidmahe kanyäkumäri dhémahi|

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

tanno durgiù pracodayät||

Dear Dr.D.Banerjeeji,

Thanks for this mail.I am very soon going to start discuss about Nakshatra based predictions.But as Nava Ratri is going on nowadays,I became busy in chanting Sri Durga Sapta Shati,Lalita Shasra Nama Sotram etc.I am working in shifts and I am getting very limited time to go through internet nowadays and as the time is available to me,I will start discussing this vital issue.

HARE RAMA KRISHNA

Dear Ramadas ji,

Namaste,

Now, please start the discussion on the subject of my request, if you are free from your all other schedules. I am eagerly waiting.

Warm regards

Dilip Banerjee

-

Dr.D.Banerjee

varahamihira

Sunday, September 28, 2003 11:17 PM

OM

Dear Ramadas ji,

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ramadasji

Namaste,

DOB 2nd april, 1956

TOB 8-36 PM

Long 88 E 4

Lat 24 N 28

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Namaste.

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Ramadas ji

Namaste,

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

• 2 weeks later...

` svRmaeihNyE ivÒhe ivñjninyE xImih

om sarvamohinyai vidmahe viçvajananiyai dhémahi

tÚ> zi´ àcaedyat!,

tannaù çakti pracodayät|

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

I am sorry that I could not start this discussion earlier as I was busy.

Let me first give my Salutations to Guru Shri Raghavendra Swamiji, Lord Krishna,Mother Bhuvaneshwari,Shri Shakti Vinayaka and my family God Sri Venkateshwara.

Now I am using KP Ayanamsha for my predictions from lomg time.The reason is my chart was cast by our family astrologer when I was young and he told my parents the time 3:35 AM on 23/03/1952 is correct and hence his Chandra's Longitude will be Makara 29 deg.55 min.Now when in 1985,when I started learning Astrology,I started casting my chart with different Ayanamshas and finally I got the above longitude from KP Ayanamsha for this time.

Now Lagna is the most important point in the chart and it indicates one's prosperity,health etc.Your Lagna is Tula indicating you are a hard working person and obey discipline and justice.lagna is in Vishakha Nakshatra ruled by Guru who is Vakra and is in 9th house and is the lord of 3rd and 6th house,so your co-borns,your maternal uncle and your father all are connected through your past Karmas.Further Guru (V) is in Ashlesha ruled by Budha who is your 9th lord and so it indiactes your life is dedicated to your father.As Guru (V) in 9th in Karka Rasi has to give Neecha results, your father's Karma was very low and after your birth ,his karmas started prospering.When you are born,Guru was Vakra and on 17th April,1956 Guru became direct and so at the age of 15 years,Guru in your chart started acting direct.So Guru from the age of 15 years started acting as Uccha and so after that period only your religious and spiritual activities started.From that

period your previous Karms connected to 3rd,6th and 9th house completed and your new Karmas started.

Now let me come to your Yoga Karaka Shani who is Vakra in 2nd house with Rahu.Shani is the lord of 4th-Mother,5th- Putra Sthana,placement in 2nd indicating family and finances etc. and all these are connected to your previous Karma.that means your mother ,your children and your family all are connected to your previous life.This can be confirmed by your mother and children's charts where in mother's chart,her 5th lord is Vakra or Putra Karaka Guru is Vakra or 5th lord is with a Vakra planet or a node and in your children's chart,9th lord is either Vakra or Surya is with a node or 9th lord is witha Vakra planet or with a node.When you are born Shani was Vakra and he became direct on 30-7-1956 ie., after 119 days.So your karmas connected to above will continue in this life and also in the next life.

Shani (V) is with Rahu who is Neecha in Vrischika Rasi in 2nd house.Shani is in Anuradha ruled by Shani himself indicating your previous Karmas connected to 4th and 5th houses will be materialised in this life.Now Rahu is in Jyeshta ruled by Budha who is 9th and 12th lord but placed in 6th.Here both Rahu and its nakshatra dispositor Budha are Neecha indicating your father's condition was very bad during your birth.Now Shani is Vakra in 2nd house and so we can consider it from its previous house also.So Shani comes to Lagna and this indicates Shani is exalted and so you work hard and follow strict discipline in your life.According to me your colour is slightly black.This Shani's aspect on Kuja and Chandra indicates in younger ages your mother and younger co born suffered a lot.This Shani's aspect on Guru in 10th indicates your education after 15th year was very good.Now again when we see Shani (V) in 2nd house with Rahu is in trine with Surya and

Budha in Meena and Guru in Karka Rasi indicates you had education connected to medical science.

Now let me try to analyse about Shani (V) with Rahu who are in your 2nd house.This combination is in Jala Rasi of Vrischika Rasi.Normally this combination gives a depressive,melancholic disposition which makes one to think that he/she would not have born in this world.The same results applies to other jala Rasis like Meena and Karka Rasis.This combination normally gives proficiency in some foreign things like language,literature,culture etc.this combination gives initial struggles and obstacles to give the positive results of the house where they are situated.Here the combination is in 2nd house,so there might be some anxieties and struggles relating to financial security.But anyhoe Guru's position in 10th house and aspecting this combination has improved the native's financial security.But still I am wondering Guru is in Ashelsha whose lord Budha is debilitated in 6th house will make the person prosper ? Budha is in Revathi ruled by himself

and is aspected by Guru from Karka Rasi.So Guru's aspect does not have much effect on financial prosperity but he can give you spiritual prosperity.In the Navamsha also this Guru is placed in Meena Rasi which is called as Maharshi sign and so you are following a life of a Sanyasi who does not have any wishes in this life.Now Shani(V) who is in his own nakshatra and so the Yoga Karka effects are almost nullified as Shani is Vakra and so your mother's health is always suffering.To confirm this just see the Chandra's position in 3rd house aspected by Shani (V) ( keeping Shani in 1st house due to its Vakra position ).So she might be sufering from watery diseases which are due to some kind of bacterial infection.This is because Chandra is in Moola ruled by Ketu who is debilitated in 8th house.

Now let me come to your Lagna lord Shukra which I should have discussed first.Shukra's position is good as he is in his own house of Vrishabha but again he is with another node Ketu which indicates some deep rooted previous Karmas are related in this life.What is that ? Shukra is also Vivaha Karaka and this placement of Shukra with Ketu indicates your past Karmas related to your mariage partner is pending and you have to experince them in this life.Now Vivaha Karaka Shukra is in Krittika Nakshatra ruled by Surya and he is placed in 6th from Lagna with a debilitated planet Budha.Also Surya is afflicted in Navamsha as he is with Kuja and Rahu in Dhanu Navamsha.So this indicates either you have not married or even if you are married your marital relations are spoiled or may be wife is always sick.Now let me go through your 7th lord Kuja who is in 3rd house aspected by Shani ( Considered from Lagna position as he is Vakra ).This is one affliction to

your 7th lord.Also Kuja is placed in Uttarashada Nakshatra ruled by Surya who is in 6th from Lagna and this confirms my above statements.In the Navamsha also Kuja is afflicted by Rahu.Now Shukra's placement in Vrishabha Rasi in 8th from Lagna made you highly spiritual also as Shukra is in Simasanamsha.8th house indicates occult and by worshipping Godess Tripura Sundari you can increase your occult powers.There is also another method to explain your marital life.Now as I said consider Shani in Lagna with Rahu's aspect ( Rahu aspects its previous house also ) and Ketu's aspect to its previous house ie.,7th house and this indicates your marital relations are soured.

Now let me come to your 5th house indications.5th lord Shani is Vakra and is aflicted by Rahu.Also Shani is in Anuradha ruled by Shani (V) himself,you might not have got sons or even if any son is borned will have deformities .See Kuja and Rahu are in 2-12 position and this indicates Sarpa Dosha.Now Putra Karaka Guru has already became direct from your 15th year but his placement in Ashlesha ruled by Budha who is debilitated might not given you any son.5th from Guru is aflicted by Shani (V) and Rahu and in its Bhinnashata varga Guru has 3 bindus in Vrsichika Rasi which are given by Lagna,Surya and Budha.Here Surya is in Revathi ruled by a debilitated planet Budha,Budha is in Uttarabhadra ruled by a Vakra planet Shani.So only Lagna who is also in Guru (V)'s Nakshatra but as he has already became direct,there might have one daughter to you.I may be wrong also but this is my analysis based on Nakshatra dispositors.

Now coming to Vimshottari Dasa system,when you are born Ketu Dasa- Budha's Antara and Shukra's Pratyantra was running.See the beauty of these planets.Ketu is a node and so Vakra,Budha is debilitated and is in Vakra planet's Nakshatra and Shukra with Ketu a node and all these indicate that your birth is to experience the deep rooted past Karmas in this present life.So when you were born,your mothr's health was in very bad condition.Then came Shukra dasa and ran till 29-12-1976.Shukra is connected with Ketu and during this Dasa last Antara ie., Ketu's antara some past life connection came to your mind.Before this Budha's Antara which ran between 29-12-1972 and 30-10-1975,was a tough period for you as your past Karmas connected to your father came to an end and new Karmas started in this life.Your Chandra dasa which ran between 29-12-1982 and 29-12-1992 gave you some intentions to marry and if the mariage happened,you were not happy at all with this

relation.Anyhow at present Rahu Dasa- Guru's Antara is going on from 11-9-2002 till 3-2-2005.During this period as Guru aspects Rahu, this has started giving you more spirituality as well as some financial prosperity.Especailly last year when Guru was transitting Karka Rasi was extremely good .In the present year Guru's transit aspect over Chandra who is the sign dispositor for Guru will give you some finacial prosperity in your career.Also you will be able to save some amount as Kuja ,the 2nd lord is also aspected by transit Guru.But Shani's transit over Mithuna which is 7th to your Moon sign is not good as it gives some mental tensions and you may have to move to some other place.Now Guru is transiting over Poorva Phalguni Nakshtra which rules Shukra and so some deep rooted previous karmic activities will take place in your life making you highly spiritual.But anyhow dont be hurry to do any activity so fast as Guru is now ATI Chara ie., moving very faster than the normal.Again

Shani is also transitting ovr Aridra ruled by Rahu and he is 2nd to Lagna and 12th to your Moon sign with Shani (V) and this again gives you to think about some activities connected to past Karmas.This transit of Shani in Aridra which is sadhaka tara for your janma Nakshatra Moola will give you some positive results connected to 2nd house aspects.When Shani transits over Punarvasu,you will be frustrated and a lot financial burdens will be upon you.But be patient and calm and worship Godess Tripura Sundari who gives you strength to stand against any odds in life.You may ask you have to worship Godess Tripura Sundari as your AK is Kuja and in Navamsha Budha is in 12th to Kuja which indicates Lord Vishnu's Avatar.But now see another way is see the planets in trine to this Budha in Navamsha and you will see Chandra in swakshetra of Karka and Guru in swakshetra of Meena Rasi are there and this indicates none other than Godess Tripura Sundari who will bestow all happiness to you in future

if you surender to HER.

I have taken too much time to explain this new way of interpretation of chart and I hope all the matters explained are to some extent correct.Please give me feedback.

I again Pray Mother Bhuvaneshwari to Bless us all.

With Sri Bhuvaneshwari Nama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ramadasji

Namaste,

DOB 2nd april, 1956

TOB 8-36 PM

Long 88 E 4

Lat 24 N 28

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Namaste.

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Ramadas ji

Namaste,

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

II AIM TRIPURAAYAI VIDMAHE KLEEM KAAMESVARYAI DHEEMAHI SAUSTANNAH KLINNE PRACHODAYAT II

Dear Ramadas ji

namaste,

Thank you very much for writing the long letter to make me understand how nakshatra based prediction is done. Thanks once more as you have analysed my chart in the process. I am now giving you some related information of my life that you have touched upon in your analysis.

Please see below :

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Tuesday, October 14, 2003 12:57 PM

` svRmaeihNyE ivÒhe ivñjninyE xImih

tÚ> zi´ àcaedyat!,

tannaù çakti pracodayät|

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

I am sorry that I could not start this discussion earlier as I was busy.

Let me first give my Salutations to Guru Shri Raghavendra Swamiji, Lord Krishna,Mother Bhuvaneshwari,Shri Shakti Vinayaka and my family God Sri Venkateshwara.

Now I am using KP Ayanamsha for my predictions from lomg time.The reason is my chart was cast by our family astrologer when I was young and he told my parents the time 3:35 AM on 23/03/1952 is correct and hence his Chandra's Longitude will be Makara 29 deg.55 min.Now when in 1985,when I started learning Astrology,I started casting my chart with different Ayanamshas and finally I got the above longitude from KP Ayanamsha for this time.

Now Lagna is the most important point in the chart and it indicates one's prosperity,health etc.Your Lagna is Tula indicating you are a hard working person and obey discipline and justice.

Dilip : Thats true.

lagna is in Vishakha Nakshatra ruled by Guru who is Vakra and is in 9th house

Dilip : In rasi chart, Jupiter is in 10 th house. Are you considering his effect , as if he is in 9th house , because he is Vakra?

and is the lord of 3rd and 6th house,so your co-borns,your maternal uncle and your father all are connected through your past Karmas.

Dilip : So, can I conclude that the emerging principle is :

See in which nakshatra, the lagna is placed. If that nakshatra lord is retrograde, some past life Karma is being carried on to this life, throgh some relatives represented by the lordship of the nakshatra lord .( Here, jupiter is the nakshatra Lord of Lagna, and jupiter is retrograde, and owns 3rd house- brother, and 6th house- maternal uncle )

A question here : If the nakshatra dispostor is direct, does the above mentioned principle of dragging some karma in this life from past life apply?

Further Guru (V) is in Ashlesha ruled by Budha who is your 9th lord and so it indiactes your life is dedicated to your father.

Dilip : So, what is the principle involved here ? What other things the nakshatra dispositor of Lagna's nakshatra dispositor indicates?

As Guru (V) in 9th in Karka Rasi has to give Neecha results, your father's Karma was very low and after your birth ,his karmas started prospering.

Dilip : Yes, my father was almost jobless and his financial condition was very bad at that time.

When you are born,Guru was Vakra and on 17th April,1956 Guru became direct and so at the age of 15 years,Guru in your chart started acting direct.So Guru from the age of 15 years started acting as Uccha and so after that period only your religious and spiritual activities started.

Dilip : Yes...to some extent.

From that period your previous Karms connected to 3rd,6th and 9th house completed and your new Karmas started.

Dilip : What was the past life karma related to these houses? Can it be found out?

Now let me come to your Yoga Karaka Shani who is Vakra in 2nd house with Rahu.Shani is the lord of 4th-Mother,5th- Putra Sthana,placement in 2nd indicating family and finances etc. and all these are connected to your previous Karma.that means your mother ,your children and your family all are connected to your previous life.This can be confirmed by your mother and children's charts where in mother's chart,her 5th lord is Vakra or Putra Karaka Guru is Vakra or 5th lord is with a Vakra planet or a node

Dilip : Yes, in my mother's chart, the 5th lord and putrakaraka Guru is Vakra.

and in your children's chart,9th lord is either Vakra or Surya is with a node or 9th lord is witha Vakra planet or with a node.

Dilip : but this is not the case in case of my son.

When you are born Shani was Vakra and he became direct on 30-7-1956 ie., after 119 days.So your karmas connected to above will continue in this life and also in the next life.

Shani (V) is with Rahu who is Neecha in Vrischika Rasi in 2nd house.Shani is in Anuradha ruled by Shani himself indicating your previous Karmas connected to 4th and 5th houses will be materialised in this life.

Dilip : If Shani was NOT in his own nakshatra, what would have been the case?

Now Rahu is in Jyeshta ruled by Budha who is 9th and 12th lord but placed in 6th.Here both Rahu and its nakshatra dispositor Budha are Neecha indicating your father's condition was very bad during your birth.Now Shani is Vakra in 2nd house and so we can consider it from its previous house also.So Shani comes to Lagna and this indicates Shani is exalted and so you work hard and follow strict discipline in your life.According to me your colour is slightly black.

Dilip : Yes.

This Shani's aspect on Kuja and Chandra indicates in younger ages your mother and younger co born suffered a lot.

Dilip : That's true.

This Shani's aspect on Guru in 10th indicates your education after 15th year was very good.

Dilip : Yes.

Now again when we see Shani (V) in 2nd house with Rahu is in trine with Surya and Budha in Meena and Guru in Karka Rasi indicates you had education connected to medical science.

Dilip : Yes. What is the principle involved here ?

Now let me try to analyse about Shani (V) with Rahu who are in your 2nd house.This combination is in Jala Rasi of Vrischika Rasi.Normally this combination gives a depressive,melancholic disposition which makes one to think that he/she would not have born in this world.

Dilip : Often I become conscious of the transient nature of this life. This is a very frequent occurence, which brought me close to the philosophy of Sri Aurobindo about 22 years ago. A deep aspiration often works in me for finding out my eternal existence.

The same results applies to other jala Rasis like Meena and Karka Rasis.This combination normally gives proficiency in some foreign things like language,literature,culture etc.

Dilip : A few years ago, I was very much interested in western classical music.....I read details of the history of western classical music, studied some material on appreciation of western classical music, and was an avid listener of the huge collection that I had at that time. That interest has now dwindled.......almost nil.

this combination gives initial struggles and obstacles to give the positive results of the house where they are situated.Here the combination is in 2nd house,so there might be some anxieties and struggles relating to financial security.But anyhoe Guru's position in 10th house and aspecting this combination has improved the native's financial security.But still I am wondering Guru is in Ashelsha whose lord Budha is debilitated in 6th house will make the person prosper ? Budha is in Revathi ruled by himself and is aspected by Guru from Karka Rasi.So Guru's aspect does not have much effect on financial prosperity but he can give you spiritual prosperity.In the Navamsha also this Guru is placed in Meena Rasi which is called as Maharshi sign and so you are following a life of a Sanyasi who does not have any wishes in this life.

Dilip : For 12 years , my life was like a sanyasi....from 1983 to 1994.

Now Shani(V) who is in his own nakshatra and so the Yoga Karka effects are almost nullified as Shani is Vakra and so your mother's health is always suffering.To confirm this just see the Chandra's position in 3rd house aspected by Shani (V) ( keeping Shani in 1st house due to its Vakra position ).So she might be sufering from watery diseases which are due to some kind of bacterial infection.This is because Chandra is in Moola ruled by Ketu who is debilitated in 8th house.

Dilip : yes, my mother suffers a lot.......always.

Now let me come to your Lagna lord Shukra which I should have discussed first.Shukra's position is good as he is in his own house of Vrishabha but again he is with another node Ketu which indicates some deep rooted previous Karmas are related in this life.What is that ? Shukra is also Vivaha Karaka and this placement of Shukra with Ketu indicates your past Karmas related to your mariage partner is pending and you have to experince them in this life.

Dilip : Can I conclude that the Karakatwa & the house ownership of the planet associated with nodes indicate the area of unfulfilled karmas in the past life? In one of your recent mails you have written that Rahu and Ketu gives a clear idea of what wrong deeds one has done in the previous life. Can you elaborate this point?

Now Vivaha Karaka Shukra is in Krittika Nakshatra ruled by Surya and he is placed in 6th from Lagna with a debilitated planet Budha.Also Surya is afflicted in Navamsha as he is with Kuja and Rahu in Dhanu Navamsha.So this indicates either you have not married or even if you are married your marital relations are spoiled or may be wife is always sick.Now let me go through your 7th lord Kuja who is in 3rd house aspected by Shani ( Considered from Lagna position as he is Vakra ).This is one affliction to your 7th lord.Also Kuja is placed in Uttarashada Nakshatra ruled by Surya who is in 6th from Lagna and this confirms my above statements.In the Navamsha also Kuja is afflicted by Rahu.

Dilip : I think, due to so much affliction to my 7th lord and the Vivaha Karaka Shukra, my married was very much delayed. I got married at the old age of 39 ( smile ). My relation with my wife is very good , and due to God's grace she is not sick.

Now Shukra's placement in Vrishabha Rasi in 8th from Lagna made you highly spiritual also as Shukra is in Simasanamsha.8th house indicates occult and by worshipping Godess Tripura Sundari you can increase your occult powers.There is also another method to explain your marital life.Now as I said consider Shani in Lagna with Rahu's aspect ( Rahu aspects its previous house also ) and Ketu's aspect to its previous house ie.,7th house and this indicates your marital relations are soured.

Dilip : No, no Ramadas ji, that's not the case. Let me tell you an interesting episode related to my marriage. When I was 29 years of age, the parents of my wife came to my father with the marriage proposal. At that time as I was leading a life of a semi-sanyasi, the marriage could not take place. When suddenly I decided to marry at the age of 39, my wife's parents again came to my parents......See the destiny, for long 10 years due to some strange reasons her marriage settlements had broken several times with other persons. What do you say ?

Now let me come to your 5th house indications.5th lord Shani is Vakra and is aflicted by Rahu.Also Shani is in Anuradha ruled by Shani (V) himself,you might not have got sons or even if any son is borned will have deformities .See Kuja and Rahu are in 2-12 position and this indicates Sarpa Dosha.Now Putra Karaka Guru has already became direct from your 15th year but his placement in Ashlesha ruled by Budha who is debilitated might not given you any son.5th from Guru is aflicted by Shani (V) and Rahu and in its Bhinnashata varga Guru has 3 bindus in Vrsichika Rasi which are given by Lagna,Surya and Budha.Here Surya is in Revathi ruled by a debilitated planet Budha,Budha is in Uttarabhadra ruled by a Vakra planet Shani.So only Lagna who is also in Guru (V)'s Nakshatra but as he has already became direct,there might have one daughter to you.I may be wrong also but this is my analysis based on Nakshatra dispositors.

Dilip : My wife's first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. My only child , a son is almost 6 years old.

God is kind enough in giving me happiness in my family life.

Now coming to Vimshottari Dasa system,when you are born Ketu Dasa- Budha's Antara and Shukra's Pratyantra was running.See the beauty of these planets.Ketu is a node and so Vakra,Budha is debilitated and is in Vakra planet's Nakshatra and Shukra with Ketu a node and all these indicate that your birth is to experience the deep rooted past Karmas in this present life.

Dilip : What is that Karma?

So when you were born,your mothr's health was in very bad condition.

Dilip : yes, very bad.

Then came Shukra dasa and ran till 29-12-1976.Shukra is connected with Ketu and during this Dasa last Antara ie., Ketu's antara some past life connection came to your mind.

Dilip : I dont understand........no such thing happened.

Before this Budha's Antara which ran between 29-12-1972 and 30-10-1975,was a tough period for you as your past Karmas connected to your father came to an end and new Karmas started in this life.Your Chandra dasa which ran between 29-12-1982 and 29-12-1992 gave you some intentions to marry and if the mariage happened,you were not happy at all with this relation.Anyhow at present Rahu Dasa- Guru's Antara is going on from 11-9-2002 till 3-2-2005.During this period as Guru aspects Rahu, this has started giving you more spirituality as well as some financial prosperity.Especailly last year when Guru was transitting Karka Rasi was extremely good .In the present year Guru's transit aspect over Chandra who is the sign dispositor for Guru will give you some finacial prosperity in your career.Also you will be able to save some amount as Kuja ,the 2nd lord is also aspected by transit Guru.But Shani's transit over Mithuna which is 7th to your Moon sign is not good as it gives some mental tensions and you may have to move to some other place.Now Guru is transiting over Poorva Phalguni Nakshtra which rules Shukra and so some deep rooted previous karmic activities will take place in your life making you highly spiritual.But anyhow dont be hurry to do any activity so fast as Guru is now ATI Chara ie., moving very faster than the normal.Again Shani is also transitting ovr Aridra ruled by Rahu and he is 2nd to Lagna and 12th to your Moon sign with Shani (V) and this again gives you to think about some activities connected to past Karmas.This transit of Shani in Aridra which is sadhaka tara for your janma Nakshatra Moola will give you some positive results connected to 2nd house aspects.When Shani transits over Punarvasu,you will be frustrated and a lot financial burdens will be upon you.But be patient and calm and worship Godess Tripura Sundari who gives you strength to stand against any odds in life.You may ask you have to worship Godess Tripura Sundari as your AK is Kuja and in Navamsha Budha is in 12th to Kuja which indicates Lord Vishnu's Avatar.But now see another way is see the planets in trine to this Budha in Navamsha and you will see Chandra in swakshetra of Karka and Guru in swakshetra of Meena Rasi are there and this indicates none other than Godess Tripura Sundari who will bestow all happiness to you in future if you surender to HER.

I have taken too much time to explain this new way of interpretation of chart and I hope all the matters explained are to some extent correct.Please give me feedback.

I again Pray Mother Bhuvaneshwari to Bless us all.

With Sri Bhuvaneshwari Nama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Dilip : would you please recommend a good book on Nakshatra Based Prediction?

Please tell me how worship of Tripurasundari is done. I have heard that only a siddha in the Sri Vidya can only initiate a person for the worship of Ma Tripurasundari. What is your opinion and suggestion ? Please advice.

Warm regards

Dilip Banerjee

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ramadasji

Namaste,

DOB 2nd april, 1956

TOB 8-36 PM

Long 88 E 4

Lat 24 N 28

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Namaste.

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Ramadas ji

Namaste,

With warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

tannaù çakti pracodayät|

Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

Thanks for the comments.Of course I would have expanded many things

but I thought the mail may become still bigger.Anyhow please see

below for my explanations which are in Capital as I have not this

mail to my mailbox and I am replying from main website.

varahamihira , " Dr.D.Banerjee " <drdilip@s...>

wrote:

> II AIM TRIPURAAYAI VIDMAHE KLEEM KAAMESVARYAI DHEEMAHI SAUSTANNAH

KLINNE PRACHODAYAT II

>

> Dear Ramadas ji

> namaste,

>

> Thank you very much for writing the long letter to make me

understand how nakshatra based prediction is done. Thanks once more

as you have analysed my chart in the process. I am now giving you

some related information of my life that you have touched upon in

your analysis.

>

> Please see below :

> -

> Ramadas Rao

> varahamihira

> Tuesday, October 14, 2003 12:57 PM

> Re: |Sri Varaha| To Ramadasji - prediction based on

Nakshatra

>

>

> ` svRmaeihNyE ivÒhe ivñjninyE xImih

>

> om sarvamohinyai vidmahe viçvajananiyai dhémahi

>

> tÚ> zi´ àcaedyat!,

>

> tannaù çakti pracodayät|

> Dear Dr.Banerjeeji,

> I am sorry that I could not start this discussion earlier as I

was busy.

> Let me first give my Salutations to Guru Shri Raghavendra

Swamiji, Lord Krishna,Mother Bhuvaneshwari,Shri Shakti Vinayaka and

my family God Sri Venkateshwara.

> Now I am using KP Ayanamsha for my predictions from lomg

time.The reason is my chart was cast by our family astrologer when I

was young and he told my parents the time 3:35 AM on 23/03/1952 is

correct and hence his Chandra's Longitude will be Makara 29 deg.55

min.Now when in 1985,when I started learning Astrology,I started

casting my chart with different Ayanamshas and finally I got the

above longitude from KP Ayanamsha for this time.

> Now Lagna is the most important point in the chart and it

indicates one's prosperity,health etc.Your Lagna is Tula indicating

you are a hard working person and obey discipline and justice.

> Dilip : Thats true.

>

> lagna is in Vishakha Nakshatra ruled by Guru who is Vakra and is

in 9th house

> Dilip : In rasi chart, Jupiter is in 10 th house. Are you

considering his effect , as if he is in 9th house , because he is

Vakra?I AM NOT CONSIDERING ANY BHAVA CONSIDERATION.I AM CONSIDERING

ONLY VAKRA POSITION OF THE PLANET WHICH GIVES THE RESULTS NOT ONLY

FROM ITS PRESENT POSITION BUT ALSO FROM PREVIOUS POSITION AS IT IS

VAKRA.

>

> and is the lord of 3rd and 6th house,so your co-borns,your

maternal uncle and your father all are connected through your past

Karmas.

> Dilip : So, can I conclude that the emerging principle is :

> See in which nakshatra, the lagna is placed. If that nakshatra

lord is retrograde, some past life Karma is being carried on to this

life, throgh some relatives represented by the lordship of the

nakshatra lord .( Here, jupiter is the nakshatra Lord of Lagna, and

jupiter is retrograde, and owns 3rd house- brother, and 6th house-

maternal uncle )

> A question here : If the nakshatra dispostor is direct, does

the above mentioned principle of dragging some karma in this life

from past life apply? NO.IF THE NAKSHATRA DISPOSITOR IS DIRECT,THEN

AT LEAST SOME PART OF YOUR LIFE WILL BE YOURS OWN IE., NEW KARMAS BY

YOUR OWN AND WILL AND WISH.

>

> Further Guru (V) is in Ashlesha ruled by Budha who is your 9th

lord and so it indiactes your life is dedicated to your father.

> Dilip : So, what is the principle involved here ? What other

things the nakshatra dispositor of Lagna's nakshatra dispositor

indicates?HERE I WANT TO CONFIRM THAT LAGNA NAKSHATRA'S NAKSHATRA

DISPOSITOR IS ALSO YOUR 9TH LORD SAYING THAT PAST KARMAS CONNECTED

WOTH YOUR FATHER ARE MATERIALING IN THIS BIRTH.HERE THE PAST KARMA

IS THAT YOUR FATHER HAD CONNECTIONS WITH YOU IN PREVIOUS LIFE IN

TERMS OF SOME DEBTS AND TO COMPLETE THIS YOU BECAME HIS SON.

>

> As Guru (V) in 9th in Karka Rasi has to give Neecha results,

your father's Karma was very low and after your birth ,his karmas

started prospering.

> Dilip : Yes, my father was almost jobless and his financial

condition was very bad at that time.

>

> When you are born,Guru was Vakra and on 17th April,1956 Guru

became direct and so at the age of 15 years,Guru in your chart

started acting direct.So Guru from the age of 15 years started

acting as Uccha and so after that period only your religious and

spiritual activities started.

> Dilip : Yes...to some extent.

>

> From that period your previous Karms connected to 3rd,6th and

9th house completed and your new Karmas started.

> Dilip : What was the past life karma related to these houses?

Can it be found out? TILL YOUR AGE OF 15 YEARS YOU HAVE INVOLVED TOO

MUCH IN HELPING YOUR BROTHER AND MOTHER WHICH STARTED DECREASING

FROM THE AGE OF 15-16.

>

> Now let me come to your Yoga Karaka Shani who is Vakra in 2nd

house with Rahu.Shani is the lord of 4th-Mother,5th- Putra

Sthana,placement in 2nd indicating family and finances etc. and all

these are connected to your previous Karma.that means your

mother ,your children and your family all are connected to your

previous life.This can be confirmed by your mother and children's

charts where in mother's chart,her 5th lord is Vakra or Putra Karaka

Guru is Vakra or 5th lord is with a Vakra planet or a node

> Dilip : Yes, in my mother's chart, the 5th lord and putrakaraka

Guru is Vakra.

>

> and in your children's chart,9th lord is either Vakra or Surya

is with a node or 9th lord is witha Vakra planet or with a node.

> Dilip : but this is not the case in case of my son.JSUT SEE

WHETHER SURYA IS CONNECTED WITH ANY NODE IN YOUR SON'S

CHART/NAVAMSHA CHART.

>

> When you are born Shani was Vakra and he became direct on 30-7-

1956 ie., after 119 days.So your karmas connected to above will

continue in this life and also in the next life.

> Shani (V) is with Rahu who is Neecha in Vrischika Rasi in 2nd

house.Shani is in Anuradha ruled by Shani himself indicating your

previous Karmas connected to 4th and 5th houses will be materialised

in this life.

> Dilip : If Shani was NOT in his own nakshatra, what would have

been the case?IF SHANI IS NOT VAKRA,THEN YOUR CONNECTIONS WITH YOUR

MOTHER AND SON WOULD NOT HAVE SO INTENSE MEANING YOU HAVE A DEEPER

CONNECTION WITH THEM AS SHANI THE 4TH AND 5TH LORD BEING VAKRA.

>

> Now Rahu is in Jyeshta ruled by Budha who is 9th and 12th lord

but placed in 6th.Here both Rahu and its nakshatra dispositor Budha

are Neecha indicating your father's condition was very bad during

your birth.Now Shani is Vakra in 2nd house and so we can consider it

from its previous house also.So Shani comes to Lagna and this

indicates Shani is exalted and so you work hard and follow strict

discipline in your life.According to me your colour is slightly

black.

> Dilip : Yes.

>

> This Shani's aspect on Kuja and Chandra indicates in younger

ages your mother and younger co born suffered a lot.

> Dilip : That's true.

>

> This Shani's aspect on Guru in 10th indicates your education

after 15th year was very good.

> Dilip : Yes.

>

> Now again when we see Shani (V) in 2nd house with Rahu is in

trine with Surya and Budha in Meena and Guru in Karka Rasi indicates

you had education connected to medical science.

> Dilip : Yes. What is the principle involved here ? HERE I HAVE

USED NADI SYSTEM AS ALL THE PLANETS HERE ARE IN SAME TATTWA IE.,JALA

TATTWA AND SO ALL THESE PLANETS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS IN ONE HOUSE

IE.,THEY ARE CONNECTED WITH EACH OTHER.SEE NOW GURU IS YOUR 3RD AND

6TH LORD AND AFTER THE AGE OF 15 YEARS WHEN GURU BECAME DIRECT HE

STARTED GIVING HIS UCCHA STHANA RESULTS AND SO WHEN 6TH LORD IS

STRONG ASPECTING SHANI,RAHU,SURYA AND BUDHA,THERE IS EVERY

POSSIBILTY OF STUDYING MEDICAL SCIENCE.RAHU INDICATES POISON

IE .,STUDIES CONNECTED TO POISON ( MEDICINE ),SHANI INDICATES

WORKING OR INVOLVEMENT IN LEARNING,SURYA GIVING SELF CONFIDENCE TO

TAKE UP MEDICAL STUDIES,BUDHA GIVING INTELLECT IN THE STUDIES.

>

> Now let me try to analyse about Shani (V) with Rahu who are in

your 2nd house.This combination is in Jala Rasi of Vrischika

Rasi.Normally this combination gives a depressive,melancholic

disposition which makes one to think that he/she would not have born

in this world.

> Dilip : Often I become conscious of the transient nature of this

life. This is a very frequent occurence, which brought me close to

the philosophy of Sri Aurobindo about 22 years ago. A deep

aspiration often works in me for finding out my eternal existence.

>

>

> The same results applies to other jala Rasis like Meena and

Karka Rasis.This combination normally gives proficiency in some

foreign things like language,literature,culture etc.

> Dilip : A few years ago, I was very much interested in western

classical music.....I read details of the history of western

classical music, studied some material on appreciation of western

classical music, and was an avid listener of the huge collection

that I had at that time. That interest has now dwindled.......almost

nil.

>

> this combination gives initial struggles and obstacles to give

the positive results of the house where they are situated.Here the

combination is in 2nd house,so there might be some anxieties and

struggles relating to financial security.But anyhoe Guru's position

in 10th house and aspecting this combination has improved the

native's financial security.But still I am wondering Guru is in

Ashelsha whose lord Budha is debilitated in 6th house will make the

person prosper ? Budha is in Revathi ruled by himself and is

aspected by Guru from Karka Rasi.So Guru's aspect does not have much

effect on financial prosperity but he can give you spiritual

prosperity.In the Navamsha also this Guru is placed in Meena Rasi

which is called as Maharshi sign and so you are following a life of

a Sanyasi who does not have any wishes in this life.

> Dilip : For 12 years , my life was like a sanyasi....from 1983

to 1994.

> Now Shani(V) who is in his own nakshatra and so the Yoga Karka

effects are almost nullified as Shani is Vakra and so your mother's

health is always suffering.To confirm this just see the Chandra's

position in 3rd house aspected by Shani (V) ( keeping Shani in 1st

house due to its Vakra position ).So she might be sufering from

watery diseases which are due to some kind of bacterial

infection.This is because Chandra is in Moola ruled by Ketu who is

debilitated in 8th house.

> Dilip : yes, my mother suffers a lot.......always.

> Now let me come to your Lagna lord Shukra which I should have

discussed first.Shukra's position is good as he is in his own house

of Vrishabha but again he is with another node Ketu which indicates

some deep rooted previous Karmas are related in this life.What is

that ? Shukra is also Vivaha Karaka and this placement of Shukra

with Ketu indicates your past Karmas related to your mariage partner

is pending and you have to experince them in this life.

> Dilip : Can I conclude that the Karakatwa & the house ownership

of the planet associated with nodes indicate the area of unfulfilled

karmas in the past life? In one of your recent mails you have

written that Rahu and Ketu gives a clear idea of what wrong deeds

one has done in the previous life. Can you elaborate this point?

YES,YOU ARE COREECT.NOW THIS POSITION OF RAHU IN VRISHIKA AND KETU

IN VRISHABHA INDICATES IN THE PAST LIFE YOU HAVE ENJOYED A LOT WITH

LUXURIES/WOMEN IN LIFE WITHOUT CARING FOR HIGHER LEARNING.YOU HAVE

NOT LISTENED TO ANYBODY AND ACTED INDEPENDENTLY.SO IN THIS LIFE YOU

ARE DEPRIVED OF MUCH LUXURIES IN LIFE AND SPEND MUCH TIME IN

SPIRITUALITY AND LSITEN TO EVERYBODY IN YOUR PRESENT LIFE.

> Now Vivaha Karaka Shukra is in Krittika Nakshatra ruled by Surya

and he is placed in 6th from Lagna with a debilitated planet

Budha.Also Surya is afflicted in Navamsha as he is with Kuja and

Rahu in Dhanu Navamsha.So this indicates either you have not married

or even if you are married your marital relations are spoiled or may

be wife is always sick.Now let me go through your 7th lord Kuja who

is in 3rd house aspected by Shani ( Considered from Lagna position

as he is Vakra ).This is one affliction to your 7th lord.Also Kuja

is placed in Uttarashada Nakshatra ruled by Surya who is in 6th from

Lagna and this confirms my above statements.In the Navamsha also

Kuja is afflicted by Rahu.

> Dilip : I think, due to so much affliction to my 7th lord and

the Vivaha Karaka Shukra, my married was very much delayed. I got

married at the old age of 39 ( smile ). My relation with my wife is

very good , and due to God's grace she is not sick. ANYHOW THANKS TO

GOD THAT YOUR MARRIAGE WAS DELAYED AND MARITAL LIFE IS HAPPY AND

SMOOTH.

> Now Shukra's placement in Vrishabha Rasi in 8th from Lagna made

you highly spiritual also as Shukra is in Simasanamsha.8th house

indicates occult and by worshipping Godess Tripura Sundari you can

increase your occult powers.There is also another method to explain

your marital life.Now as I said consider Shani in Lagna with Rahu's

aspect ( Rahu aspects its previous house also ) and Ketu's aspect to

its previous house ie.,7th house and this indicates your marital

relations are soured.

> Dilip : No, no Ramadas ji, that's not the case. Let me tell you

an interesting episode related to my marriage. When I was 29 years

of age, the parents of my wife came to my father with the marriage

proposal. At that time as I was leading a life of a semi-sanyasi,

the marriage could not take place. When suddenly I decided to marry

at the age of 39, my wife's parents again came to my

parents......See the destiny, for long 10 years due to some strange

reasons her marriage settlements had broken several times with other

persons. What do you say ? THAT MEANS YOUR PRESENT WIFE HAD PAST

LIFE CONNECTIONS WITH YOU AND THAT IS WHY EVENTHOUGH IT WAS DELAYED

YOU GOT HER AFTER ABOUT 10 YEARS OF GAP.ACTUALLY HERE I GOT LITTLE

CONFUSED AND NOW I UNDERSTOOD THAT KETU'S ASSOCIATION WITH SHUKRA

WHIHC IS IN HIS OWN HOUSE.IF SHUKRA IS NOT IN HIS OWN HOUSE AND IN

SOME OTHER HOUSE,YOUR MARRIAGE WOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN PLACE.

>

> Now let me come to your 5th house indications.5th lord Shani is

Vakra and is aflicted by Rahu.Also Shani is in Anuradha ruled by

Shani (V) himself,you might not have got sons or even if any son is

borned will have deformities .See Kuja and Rahu are in 2-12 position

and this indicates Sarpa Dosha.Now Putra Karaka Guru has already

became direct from your 15th year but his placement in Ashlesha

ruled by Budha who is debilitated might not given you any son.5th

from Guru is aflicted by Shani (V) and Rahu and in its Bhinnashata

varga Guru has 3 bindus in Vrsichika Rasi which are given by

Lagna,Surya and Budha.Here Surya is in Revathi ruled by a

debilitated planet Budha,Budha is in Uttarabhadra ruled by a Vakra

planet Shani.So only Lagna who is also in Guru (V)'s Nakshatra but

as he has already became direct,there might have one daughter to

you.I may be wrong also but this is my analysis based on Nakshatra

dispositors.

> Dilip : My wife's first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. My

only child , a son is almost 6 years old.

> God is kind enough in giving me happiness in my family life. I

ALSO PRAY LORD KRISHNA AND MOTHER BHUVANESHWARI TO BLES YOUR FAMILY.

> Now coming to Vimshottari Dasa system,when you are born Ketu

Dasa- Budha's Antara and Shukra's Pratyantra was running.See the

beauty of these planets.Ketu is a node and so Vakra,Budha is

debilitated and is in Vakra planet's Nakshatra and Shukra with Ketu

a node and all these indicate that your birth is to experience the

deep rooted past Karmas in this present life.

> Dilip : What is that Karma? I HAVE EXPLAINED BEFORE THIS.

> So when you were born,your mothr's health was in very bad

condition.

> Dilip : yes, very bad.THIS IS ONE OF THE PAST KARMAS RELATED TO

YOUR MOTHER IE.,GAVE HER TROUBLE AS SOON AS YOU ARE BORN.

> Then came Shukra dasa and ran till 29-12-1976.Shukra is

connected with Ketu and during this Dasa last Antara ie., Ketu's

antara some past life connection came to your mind.

> Dilip : I dont understand........no such thing happened.

> Before this Budha's Antara which ran between 29-12-1972 and 30-

10-1975,was a tough period for you as your past Karmas connected to

your father came to an end and new Karmas started in this life.Your

Chandra dasa which ran between 29-12-1982 and 29-12-1992 gave you

some intentions to marry and if the mariage happened,you were not

happy at all with this relation.Anyhow at present Rahu Dasa- Guru's

Antara is going on from 11-9-2002 till 3-2-2005.During this period

as Guru aspects Rahu, this has started giving you more spirituality

as well as some financial prosperity.Especailly last year when Guru

was transitting Karka Rasi was extremely good .In the present year

Guru's transit aspect over Chandra who is the sign dispositor for

Guru will give you some finacial prosperity in your career.Also you

will be able to save some amount as Kuja ,the 2nd lord is also

aspected by transit Guru.But Shani's transit over Mithuna which is

7th to your Moon sign is not good as it gives some mental tensions

and you may have to move to some other place.Now Guru is transiting

over Poorva Phalguni Nakshtra which rules Shukra and so some deep

rooted previous karmic activities will take place in your life

making you highly spiritual.But anyhow dont be hurry to do any

activity so fast as Guru is now ATI Chara ie., moving very faster

than the normal.Again Shani is also transitting ovr Aridra ruled by

Rahu and he is 2nd to Lagna and 12th to your Moon sign with Shani

(V) and this again gives you to think about some activities

connected to past Karmas.This transit of Shani in Aridra which is

sadhaka tara for your janma Nakshatra Moola will give you some

positive results connected to 2nd house aspects.When Shani transits

over Punarvasu,you will be frustrated and a lot financial burdens

will be upon you.But be patient and calm and worship Godess Tripura

Sundari who gives you strength to stand against any odds in life.You

may ask you have to worship Godess Tripura Sundari as your AK is

Kuja and in Navamsha Budha is in 12th to Kuja which indicates Lord

Vishnu's Avatar.But now see another way is see the planets in trine

to this Budha in Navamsha and you will see Chandra in swakshetra of

Karka and Guru in swakshetra of Meena Rasi are there and this

indicates none other than Godess Tripura Sundari who will bestow all

happiness to you in future if you surender to HER.

> I have taken too much time to explain this new way of

interpretation of chart and I hope all the matters explained are to

some extent correct.Please give me feedback.

> I again Pray Mother Bhuvaneshwari to Bless us all.

> With Sri Bhuvaneshwari Nama Smarana,

> Ramadas Rao.

> Dilip : would you please recommend a good book on Nakshatra

Based Prediction? ALL THESE EXPLANATIONS WHICH I GAVE ARE FROM MY

TUDIES AND OBSERVATIONS AND I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY BOOK ON THIS

THEORY.BUT KP STELLAR THEORY BOOK IS THERE BUT IT INVOLVES SUB LORDS

FOR EACH NAKSHATRA AND EACH HOUSE ALSO.

> Please tell me how worship of Tripurasundari is done. I have

heard that only a siddha in the Sri Vidya can only initiate a person

for the worship of Ma Tripurasundari. What is your opinion and

suggestion ? Please advice.DURING COURSE OF YOUR LIFE YOU WILL GETA

GURU WHO IS THE UPASAKA OF SRI VIDYA AND I AM LUCKY THAT MY DIKSHA

GURU IS A SRI VIDYA UPASAKA WHO IS IN UDIPI ( A SMALL CITY WHERE

LORD KRISHNA'S TEMPLE INSTALLED BY SRI MADHVACHARYA IS THERE WHO

ALSO INSTALLED LORD BALARAMA'S IDOL IN A NEARBY AREA.)IN YOUR CHART

GURU IS IN KARKA RASI IN PAARAVATAMSHA AND IS A REALLY A GOOD SIGN

OF PROSPERITY IN THE REMAINING PART OF LIFE.GURU HERE IS KARKA RASI

WHICH IS CALLED KSHEERA SAGARA WHERE GURU IS IN THE FORM OF LORD

BRAHMA.SO WORSHIP GURU IN THE FORM OF LORD BRAHMA AND HE GIVES ALL

KINDS OF KNOWLEDGE TO YOU.AS KARMA KARAKA SHANI IS VAKRA ,YOU HAVE

TO HELP THE LOWER CLASS PEOPLE WITHOUT TAKING ANY FEES FROM

THEM.SEND SOME AMOUNT OF YOUR EARNING TO ANY ASHRAM FOR LEPROSY /

VRIDDHASHRAM.

I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.

WITH SRI BHUVANESHWARI NAAMA SMARANA,

Ramadas Rao.

>

> Warm regards

> Dilip Banerjee

>

>

> " Dr.D.Banerjee " <drdilip@s...> wrote:

> Hare Rama Krishna

>

> Dear Ramadasji

> Namaste,

>

> Thanks for the reply. Yes, that's a good idea....you may

start the discussion using my chart. The chart is attached also.

>

> DOB 2nd april, 1956

> TOB 8-36 PM

> POB Ragunathganj, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India

> Long 88 E 4

> Lat 24 N 28

>

> With warm regards

> Dilip Banerjee.

> -

> Ramadas Rao

> varahamihira