IndiaDivine.org

Don't go anywhere!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannath

Dear Ramadas Rao,

Don't you think of leaving this list for one minute! I understand that in your tradition you must listen to old ladies and I am an old lady...........so listen. Both you and Anna are doing the best you can and it is unfortunate that when languages are not fully shared we hit misunderstandings.

The maharishi have given us tremendous learning, no question, however, we have the moral obligation to continue to research and experiment as there is much to be learned. There is no law in life saying that we must all agree with one another all we have to do is be prepared to be open to each other's work.

So, don't you go anywhere! The work you are doing is valuable.

Bless both you and Anna for your efforts. It's not a case that one is 100% right and the other a 100% wrong. We're all in the same boat and respectfully pushing the envelop is what we are supposed to be doing.

Regards,

Phyllis Chubb

Dear Phyllis, Ramadas Rao, Anna and all,

Well said Phyllis!

My dear Ramadas Rao: YOU are older and wiser and should know better!

All of us who had your companionship over the lists AND privately RESPECT you very much and there is no reason for you to feel uncomfortable just because of "difference of opinions". It a natural human pattern and should be taken as such.

That goes for ALL OF US.

Let me remind you (with a smile) of MY fundamental psychological rule:

"Each person lives in accordance with his/her belief and level of perception, and should respect others for the same".

That OLSO goes for ALL OF US.

May God bless all those who seek knowledge - even when disputing...

Warm regards

Jay Weiss

-

Phyllis Chubb

varahamihira

Sunday, September 28, 2003 7:55 PM

|Sri Varaha| Don't go anywhere!

Jaya Jagannath

Dear Ramadas Rao,

Don't you think of leaving this list for one minute! I understand that in your tradition you must listen to old ladies and I am an old lady...........so listen. Both you and Anna are doing the best you can and it is unfortunate that when languages are not fully shared we hit misunderstandings.

The maharishi have given us tremendous learning, no question, however, we have the moral obligation to continue to research and experiment as there is much to be learned. There is no law in life saying that we must all agree with one another all we have to do is be prepared to be open to each other's work.

Bless both you and Anna for your efforts. It's not a case that one is 100% right and the other a 100% wrong. We're all in the same boat and respectfully pushing the envelop is what we are supposed to be doing.

Regards,

Phyllis Chubb

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Phyllisji,

Thanks for the mail.After all we are human beings and sometimes our moods get off and the bad time has come and did all this.Now I became cool after prayers to my MOTHER Bhuvaneshwari.

I am not going to leave the group or SJC.

I respect your words.

With Sashtaanga namana to Mother Bhuvaneshari,

Ramadas Rao.Phyllis Chubb <aboutyou wrote:

Jaya Jagannath

Dear Ramadas Rao,

Regards,

Phyllis Chubb

In a message dated 9/28/2003 8:17:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, jyotish108 writes:

Dear All & Anna,

Wow, it looks like Isabelle, the hurricance that just hit our area has hit the list and may blow some of our good folk away forever.

Anna, you obviously have a great respect for western progressions and that's great. Now on a list like this you're going to feel some rejection as this list does not have that focus. Just hang around and continue to play with us and the storm will surely pass.

In your question to me! What are you looking for? Perfection? I will avoid any explanation for now because the mood is not right. You say progressions always work. I strongly disagree with you and I worked with them for many years. You tell me when my father expired from this world and then when my mother left the world using progressions! Tell me the month and year. That will be enough.

In fact those who know progressions are not always able to pinpoint the event. They sometimes know in general terms that "something" is going to happen but are not always able to tell the area of life. You can make it magic if you like, but I've been there and I've worked with it. I knew Richard Houck and he came to a very erroneous conclusion about Jyotish and the study of death and longevity. He said it didn't work. Richard was a great man, bless his deceased soul, but his knowledge of Jyotish was lacking and he did not have the knowledge to apply the rules.

Brendan, you said 'it bears fruit- sure it does, P. always work! But you missed the point- it's not I what I was rferring to. If you would explain why change of planetary direction is given suitable expanation by Ramadas wrt burning of past kama, I would certainly considered that. You haven't done that, and we are on half-acceptance and poor analytical terrain. If wrong aplication of rule is in stake, as here it is, what euphemistic sttement of yours means? You in fact didn't offer any- how do we, do you people plan to make knowledge growth possible, if any disonant voice will be shut down in fear of 'threat'. Speaking of which what the threat means?

THE KNOWLEDGE WILL COME AND WE WILL BE HAPPY AND WE WILL SHARE. THE ONLY THING AT STAKE HERE IS RELATIONSHIP AND IT IS ONLY NATURAL FOR EMOTIONS TO FLY ONCE IN A WHILE. LET THEM FLY. THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE AT STAKE, NO TRUTH AT STAKE.

BHAGAVAN NEVER LEAVES, SO COME BACK HOME AND SIT BY THE WARM FIRE AND WE WILL DRINK TEA AGAIN.

ONCE AGAIN, WE ARE HERE TO DRINK FROM THE GOBLET OF JYOTISH AND I THINK YOU ARE BEING SENSITIVE BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT FULLY LISTENED TO. THAT'S UNDERSTANDABLE.

Warm Regards,

Brendan

Dear Ramadas,

Why were you thinking about leaving the group- I am not getting your point on that. As for leaving first come-first served rule should apply. Therefore it's me to go. But even than, I stay strongly convinced that what I wrote is correct. and Jyotish should not be mixed the way you did it extending its concept to fit western technique in an unacceptable way.

I have always had very nice opinion about your personality and was treating you with due respect. As I do pay heed to your astro knowlege and all your generous sharing, and expressed that on many occasions, I am even more surprised that you couldn't stand, ot think even about what I wrote, despite the fact that I am very proficient in most western techniques- and you said you are not. AS per what you said, you do not have that exrience, but are fine Juotisha, To leave the list about warning that what yiu do not know well can interfere and hurm what you know the best, doesn't make sense to me.

Brendan, you said 'it bears fruit- sure it does, P. always work! But you missed the point- it's not I what I was rferring to. If you would explain why change of planetary direction is given suitable expanation by Ramadas wrt burning of past kama, I would certainly considered that. You haven't done that, and we are on half-acceptance and poor analytical terrain. If wrong aplication of rule is in stake, as here it is, what euphemistic sttement of yours means? You in fact didn't offer any- how do we, do you people plan to make knowledge growth possible, if any disonant voice will be shut down in fear of 'threat'. Speaking of which what the threat means?

I am one to leave, it's clear now.

My intentions have not be recognized, and I regreat having to go through this- as my contributiona is not taken as they are, bona mente in nature, and little can I do about that. Only I have good reasons to leave, primarily becaise I don't like pushing shaky issues down the carpet.

Sorry Ramadas, there are so much I like about you, but I said what I thought and bot in hurry, not in dissapintment, just cool-headed, thinking od imopact it can have on Jyotish, and it is good for Jyotish, I believe.

Best wishes, to all of you,

Anna

Best Regards

If you would rather leave than rethiing what well-wisher commented on, and I certainly am one, is not what we know about your well known openness to improve your knowledge.

I cannot appoligize without reason, I still think the same, but I am sad that this happens.

-

"J. Weiss"

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:26:14 +0200

Re: |Sri Varaha| Don't go anywhere!

Well said Phyllis!

All of us who had your companionship over the lists AND privately RESPECT you very much and there is no reason for you to feel uncomfortable just because of "difference of opinions". It a natural human pattern and should be taken as such.

That goes for ALL OF US.

"Each person lives in accordance with his/her belief and level of perception, and should respect others for the same".

Warm regards

Jay Weiss

-

Phyllis Chubb

varahamihira

Jaya Jagannath

Dear Ramadas Rao,

Regards,

Phyllis Chubb

Dear Ramadas,

Why were you thinking about leaving the group- I am not getting your point on that. As for leaving first come-first served rule should apply. Therefore it's me to go. But even than, I stay strongly convinced that what I wrote is correct. and Jyotish should not be mixed the way you did it extending its concept to fit western technique in an unacceptable way.

I have always had very nice opinion about your personality and was treating you with due respect. As I do pay heed to your astro knowlege and all your generous sharing, and expressed that on many occasions, I am even more surprised that you couldn't stand, ot think even about what I wrote, despite the fact that I am very proficient in most western techniques- and you said you are not. AS per what you said, you do not have that exrience, but are fine Juotisha, To leave the list about warning that what yiu do not know well can interfere and hurm what you know the best, doesn't make sense to me.

My intentions have not be recognized, and I regreat having to go through this- as my contributiona is not taken as they are, bona mente in nature, and little can I do about that. Only I have good reasons to leave, primarily becaise I don't like pushing shaky issues down the carpet.

Sorry Ramadas, there are so much I like about you, but I said what I thought and bot in hurry, not in dissapintment, just cool-headed, thinking od imopact it can have on Jyotish, and it is good for Jyotish, I believe.

Anna

Best Regards

If you would rather leave than rethiing what well-wisher commented on, and I certainly am one, is not what we know about your well known openness to improve your knowledge.

I cannot appoligize without reason, I still think the same, but I am sad that this happens. -"J. Weiss" Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:26:14 +0200Re: |Sri Varaha| Don't go anywhere!

Well said Phyllis!

That goes for ALL OF US.

Warm regards

Jay Weiss

-

Phyllis Chubb

varahamihira

Jaya Jagannath

Dear Ramadas Rao,

Regards,

Phyllis Chubb

Dear Brendan,and All,

I type this in hurry, so I will respond to the first part, where you

say that some important events do now show up in progressions. And

who said they inevitably show up? NOT ME!

Is it my inability to get point accros or something else, I KNOW

that what you said, happens.

MY POINT has been WHEN PROGRESSION I S formed, it NEVER fails to

bring related events.

Besides some join Jyotish in search of more predictive tools...se've

seen that...

I was one- now I care more about " Jyotish wisdom " than pure

prediction, but initially it was not the case.

SO, IT IS NOT THAT PROGRESSION ALWAY SHOW WHEN EVENT IS TO HAPPEN,

BUT,

WHEN PROGRESSION SHOWS CHANGE OF PL. DIRECTIONS, CHANGE OF SIGN..etc

I wrote about to you,

THAT NEVER FAILS TO BRING CORESPONDING EVENT.

Your SaR change of direction, my Sa Change of sign, Ju change of

polarity, Me change of direction ALWAYS WORK!!!

DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

dO YOU SEE THE DIFERENCE?

And dear R.Houck's work is not an issue either.

Has nothing to do of what I said,

I said, ONE CANNOT MAKE CONCLUSSION THAT WHEN THE PLANET /sA/

CHANGES DIRECTION GROM R TO D, HIS KARMA IS OVER, BSC IT'S MIXING

MILK WITH ORANGE JUICE, I SAID. THAT IS APPLYING JYOTISH TO EXPLAIN

D I F f E R E N T ORDER OF things,INTERPRETATION WITH JYOTISH,

HARMS JYOTISH, FOR PROGRESSSION ARE MUCH SIMPLER AND OF DIFFERENT

ORDER od 'divination' if you wish.

I thought it was clear as a day, see it's not.

That Ramadas felt hurt by his not well thought move to do JUST THAT,

and threatened to leave, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, OR WHAT I WROTE.

HE PERHAPS LIKED THE ELEGANCY OF HIS INVENTION WHICH UNFORTUATELY IS

NOT TRUE. IT'S NOT AGAINST RAMADAS, IT'S MERE FACT HE SHOULD NOT BE

DOING THAT.

BUT if I am unable to get resonance for FACTS /I haven't created

ANY, they existed alredy/ as your post indicate /whith whole story

of when RH went wrong and how knowledgeable in jyotish he was, and

how much I respect progression...speaking of which I respect what

progressions CAN DO when FORMED, O N L Y/ and you should not be an

average list participant, than maybe I shouldn't try even, and waste

my time explaining that water is liqid.

Why storm? I was talking about the FACTS, why should that create

storm- but it does- I was just firs to react, neither Sanjay nor

anybody wouldn tolerate this mistake for long.

I just copied from my previos post part you failed to think about,

alhough it's eslf-explanatory, before I get off for the day:

" If wrong aplication of

> rule is in stake, as here it is, what euphemistic sttement of

yours means? You

> in fact didn't offer any- how do we, do you people plan to make

knowledge

> growth possible, if any disonant voice will be shut down in fear

of 'threat'.

Regards,

Anna

-- In varahamihira , Bpfeeley@A... wrote:

> In a message dated 9/28/2003 8:17:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,

> jyotish108@c... writes:

>

> Dear All & Anna,

>

> Wow, it looks like Isabelle, the hurricance that just hit our area

has hit

> the list and may blow some of our good folk away forever.

>

> Anna, you obviously have a great respect for western progressions

and that's

> great. Now on a list like this you're going to feel some rejection

as this

> list does not have that focus. Just hang around and continue to

play with us and

> the storm will surely pass.

>

> In your question to me! What are you looking for? Perfection? I

will avoid

> any explanation for now because the mood is not right. You say

progressions

> always work. I strongly disagree with you and I worked with them

for many years.

> You tell me when my father expired from this world and then when

my mother left

> the world using progressions! Tell me the month and year. That

will be

> enough.

>

> In fact those who know progressions are not always able to

pinpoint the

> event. They sometimes know in general terms that " something " is

going to happen but

> are not always able to tell the area of life. You can make it

magic if you

> like, but I've been there and I've worked with it. I knew Richard

Houck and he

> came to a very erroneous conclusion about Jyotish and the study of

death and

> longevity. He said it didn't work. Richard was a great man, bless

his deceased

> soul, but his knowledge of Jyotish was lacking and he did not have

the

> knowledge to apply the rules.

>

> **

> Brendan, you said 'it bears fruit- sure it does, P. always work!

But you

> missed the point- it's not I what I was rferring to. If you would

explain why

> change of planetary direction is given suitable expanation by

Ramadas wrt burning

> of past kama, I would certainly considered that. You haven't done

that, and

> we are on half-acceptance and poor analytical terrain. If wrong

aplication of

> rule is in stake, as here it is, what euphemistic sttement of

yours means? You

> in fact didn't offer any- how do we, do you people plan to make

knowledge

> growth possible, if any disonant voice will be shut down in fear

of 'threat'.

> Speaking of which what the threat means?

> **

>

> THE KNOWLEDGE WILL COME AND WE WILL BE HAPPY AND WE WILL SHARE.

THE ONLY

> THING AT STAKE HERE IS RELATIONSHIP AND IT IS ONLY NATURAL FOR

EMOTIONS TO FLY

> ONCE IN A WHILE. LET THEM FLY. THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE AT STAKE, NO

TRUTH AT STAKE.

>

>

> BHAGAVAN NEVER LEAVES, SO COME BACK HOME AND SIT BY THE WARM FIRE

AND WE WILL

> DRINK TEA AGAIN.

>

> ONCE AGAIN, WE ARE HERE TO DRINK FROM THE GOBLET OF JYOTISH AND I

THINK YOU

> ARE BEING SENSITIVE BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT FULLY LISTENED TO. THAT'S

> UNDERSTANDABLE.

>

> Warm Regards,

> Brendan

>

>

>

>

> > Dear Ramadas,

> >

> > Why were you thinking about leaving the group- I am not getting

your point

> > on that. As for leaving first come-first served rule should

apply. Therefore

> > it's me to go. But even than, I stay strongly convinced that

what I wrote is

> > correct. and Jyotish should not be mixed the way you did it

extending its

> > concept to fit western technique in an unacceptable way.

> >

> > I have always had very nice opinion about your personality and

was treating

> > you with due respect. As I do pay heed to your astro knowlege

and all your

> > generous sharing, and expressed that on many occasions, I am

even more

> > surprised that you couldn't stand, ot think even about what I

wrote, despite the fact

> > that I am very proficient in most western techniques- and you

said you are

> > not. AS per what you said, you do not have that exrience, but

are fine

> > Juotisha, To leave the list about warning that what yiu do not

know well can

> > interfere and hurm what you know the best, doesn't make sense to

me.

> >

> > Brendan, you said 'it bears fruit- sure it does, P. always work!

But you

> > missed the point- it's not I what I was rferring to. If you

would explain why

> > change of planetary direction is given suitable expanation by

Ramadas wrt

> > burning of past kama, I would certainly considered that. You

haven't done that,

> > and we are on half-acceptance and poor analytical terrain. If

wrong aplication

> > of rule is in stake, as here it is, what euphemistic sttement of

yours

> > means? You in fact didn't offer any- how do we, do you people

plan to make

> > knowledge growth possible, if any disonant voice will be shut

down in fear of

> > 'threat'. Speaking of which what the threat means?

> >

> > I am one to leave, it's clear now.

> >

> > My intentions have not be recognized, and I regreat having to

go through

> > this- as my contributiona is not taken as they are, bona mente

in nature, and

> > little can I do about that. Only I have good reasons to leave,

primarily

> > becaise I don't like pushing shaky issues down the carpet.

> >

> > Sorry Ramadas, there are so much I like about you, but I said

what I

> > thought and bot in hurry, not in dissapintment, just cool-

headed, thinking od

> > imopact it can have on Jyotish, and it is good for Jyotish, I

believe.

> >

> > Best wishes, to all of you,

> >

> > Anna

> >

> > Best Regards

> >

> > If you would rather leave than rethiing what well-wisher

commented on, and

> > I certainly am one, is not what we know about your well known

openness to

> > improve your knowledge.

> >

> > I cannot appoligize without reason, I still think the same, but

I am sad

> > that this happens.

> >

> > -

> > " J. Weiss "

> > Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:26:14 +0200

> > To:

> > Re: |Sri Varaha| Don't go anywhere!

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Phyllis, Ramadas Rao, Anna and all,

> >

> > Well said Phyllis!

> >

> > My dear Ramadas Rao: YOU are older and wiser and should know

better!

> > All of us who had your companionship over the lists AND

privately RESPECT

> > you very much and there is no reason for you to feel

uncomfortable just

> > because of " difference of opinions " . It a natural human pattern

and should be taken

> > as such.

> > That goes for ALL OF US.

> >

> > Let me remind you (with a smile) of MY fundamental psychological

rule:

> >

> > " Each person lives in accordance with his/her belief and level

of

> > perception, and should respect others for the same " .

> >

> > That OLSO goes for ALL OF US.

> > May God bless all those who seek knowledge - even when

disputing...

> >

> > Warm regards

> > Jay Weiss

> >

> >

> >

> > >> -

> >> <A HREF= " aboutyou@t... " >Phyllis Chubb</A>

> >> <A

HREF= " varahamihira " >varahamihira

om</A>

> >> Sunday, September 28, 2003 7:55 PM

> >> |Sri Varaha| Don't go anywhere!

> >>

> >>

> >> Jaya Jagannath

> >>

> >> Dear Ramadas Rao,

> >>

> >> Don't you think of leaving this list for one minute! I

understand that in

> >> your tradition you must listen to old ladies and I am an old

> >> lady...........so listen. Both you and Anna are doing the best

you can and it is unfortunate

> >> that when languages are not fully shared we hit

misunderstandings.

> >>

> >> The maharishi have given us tremendous learning, no question,

however, we

> >> have the moral obligation to continue to research and

experiment as there is

> >> much to be learned. There is no law in life saying that we must

all agree

> >> with one another all we have to do is be prepared to be open to

each other's

> >> work.

> >>

> >> So, don't you go anywhere! The work you are doing is valuable.

> >>

> >> Bless both you and Anna for your efforts. It's not a case that

one is 100%

> >> right and the other a 100% wrong. We're all in the same boat

and

> >> respectfully pushing the envelop is what we are supposed to be

doing.

> >>

> >> Regards,

> >>

> >> Phyllis Chubb

> >>

> >

In a message dated 9/29/2003 1:21:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, jyotish108 writes:

Anna,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and I will observe to see the effects.

Regards,

Brendan

Dear Brendan,and All,

I type this in hurry, so I will respond to the first part, where you

say that some important events do now show up in progressions. And

who said they inevitably show up? NOT ME!

Is it my inability to get point accros or something else, I KNOW

that what you said, happens.

MY POINT has been WHEN PROGRESSION I S formed, it NEVER fails to

bring related events.

Besides some join Jyotish in search of more predictive tools...se've

seen that...

I was one- now I care more about "Jyotish wisdom" than pure

prediction, but initially it was not the case.

SO, IT IS NOT THAT PROGRESSION ALWAY SHOW WHEN EVENT IS TO HAPPEN,

BUT,

WHEN PROGRESSION SHOWS CHANGE OF PL. DIRECTIONS, CHANGE OF SIGN..etc

I wrote about to you,

THAT NEVER FAILS TO BRING CORESPONDING EVENT.

Your SaR change of direction, my Sa Change of sign, Ju change of

polarity, Me change of direction ALWAYS WORK!!!

DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

dO YOU SEE THE DIFERENCE?

And dear R.Houck's work is not an issue either.

Has nothing to do of what I said,

I said, ONE CANNOT MAKE CONCLUSSION THAT WHEN THE PLANET /sA/

CHANGES DIRECTION GROM R TO D, HIS KARMA IS OVER, BSC IT'S MIXING

MILK WITH ORANGE JUICE, I SAID. THAT IS APPLYING JYOTISH TO EXPLAIN

D I F f E R E N T ORDER OF things,INTERPRETATION WITH JYOTISH,

HARMS JYOTISH, FOR PROGRESSSION ARE MUCH SIMPLER AND OF DIFFERENT

ORDER od 'divination' if you wish.

I thought it was clear as a day, see it's not.

That Ramadas felt hurt by his not well thought move to do JUST THAT,

and threatened to leave, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, OR WHAT I WROTE.

HE PERHAPS LIKED THE ELEGANCY OF HIS INVENTION WHICH UNFORTUATELY IS

NOT TRUE. IT'S NOT AGAINST RAMADAS, IT'S MERE FACT HE SHOULD NOT BE

DOING THAT.

BUT if I am unable to get resonance for FACTS /I haven't created

ANY, they existed alredy/ as your post indicate /whith whole story

of when RH went wrong and how knowledgeable in jyotish he was, and

how much I respect progression...speaking of which I respect what

progressions CAN DO when FORMED, O N L Y/ and you should not be an

average list participant, than maybe I shouldn't try even, and waste

my time explaining that water is liqid.

Why storm? I was talking about the FACTS, why should that create

storm- but it does- I was just firs to react, neither Sanjay nor

anybody wouldn tolerate this mistake for long.

I just copied from my previos post part you failed to think about,

alhough it's eslf-explanatory, before I get off for the day:

"If wrong aplication of

>rule is in stake, as here it is, what euphemistic sttement of

yours means? You

>in fact didn't offer any- how do we, do you people plan to make

knowledge

>growth possible, if any disonant voice will be shut down in fear

of 'threat'.

Regards,

Anna

` kaTynay ivÒhe kNyak…mair xImih,

om kätyanäya vidmahe kanyäkumäri dhémahi|

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

tanno durgiù pracodayät||

Dear Brendanji,

Please dont mistake me.My interpretaion was mistaken by some one in this list.My interpretation is on little higher plane.Now just you think what I have written to you.Retrograde planets indicate connection with the past life's Karma.Now Shani is Vakra in your chart who is the lord of 3rd and 4th house.3rd house indicates co-borns,one's own activities,bravery,friends,communication etc. and 4th house indicates mother,landed properties,education,vehicles etc.a nd so on.Now I wrote you that on May 1st,1997 your Shani became direct.Now you have to think what is this ? Your Karmas related to previous life concerned with 3rd and 4th house indications suffered and you had some plans to execute them when the time comes.Now in this life you were working with the intentions of correcting these matters and you did'nt get time to activate your plans and as soon as Shani became direct,your actions concerned with 3rd and 4th house matters started becoming realising.Now just

think what I wrote is correct or not ? I hope you might understand my theory of Karma.But onething is very important that our life is controlled by Karmic planets Rahu and Ketu and their positions are also important.Till in your chart , you get Ketu in 12th from Chara AK,you will continue to take births and try to correct yourself,then on that birth,you leave everything and try to be one with GOD.Our desires in life make us to take births continuously and as long as you dont leave your desires and Shadripus ie.,Kaama ( Desire ),Krodha ( anger ),Mada ( egoism ),Moha ( wishing to have others have ),Matsara ( jealousness) and Lobha ( Miserliness ),you will continue to take births.That is why we are taking births and suffer a lot due to the bad or evil actions of our previous births.Moksha means one should not have any desire at all.Even thinking of Moksha is a desire and one will not attain Moksha till all his/her desires are burnt.

I hope this helps you.

With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

Ramadas Rao.

Bpfeeley wrote:

In a message dated 9/29/2003 1:21:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, jyotish108 writes:Anna,Thanks for sharing your knowledge and I will observe to see the effects.Regards,Brendan

Dear Brendan,and All,I type this in hurry, so I will respond to the first part, where you say that some important events do now show up in progressions. And who said they inevitably show up? NOT ME!Is it my inability to get point accros or something else, I KNOW that what you said, happens.MY POINT has been WHEN PROGRESSION I S formed, it NEVER fails to bring related events.Besides some join Jyotish in search of more predictive tools...se've seen that...I was one- now I care more about "Jyotish wisdom" than pure prediction, but initially it was not the case.SO, IT IS NOT THAT PROGRESSION ALWAY SHOW WHEN EVENT IS TO HAPPEN,BUT,WHEN PROGRESSION SHOWS CHANGE OF PL. DIRECTIONS, CHANGE OF SIGN..etc I wrote about to you, THAT NEVER FAILS TO BRING CORESPONDING EVENT.Your SaR change

of direction, my Sa Change of sign, Ju change of polarity, Me change of direction ALWAYS WORK!!!DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?dO YOU SEE THE DIFERENCE?And dear R.Houck's work is not an issue either.Has nothing to do of what I said,I said, ONE CANNOT MAKE CONCLUSSION THAT WHEN THE PLANET /sA/ CHANGES DIRECTION GROM R TO D, HIS KARMA IS OVER, BSC IT'S MIXING MILK WITH ORANGE JUICE, I SAID. THAT IS APPLYING JYOTISH TO EXPLAIN D I F f E R E N T ORDER OF things,INTERPRETATION WITH JYOTISH, HARMS JYOTISH, FOR PROGRESSSION ARE MUCH SIMPLER AND OF DIFFERENT ORDER od 'divination' if you wish.I thought it was clear as a day, see it's not.That Ramadas felt hurt by his not well thought move to do JUST THAT,and threatened to leave, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, OR WHAT I WROTE.HE PERHAPS LIKED THE ELEGANCY OF HIS INVENTION WHICH UNFORTUATELY IS NOT TRUE. IT'S NOT AGAINST RAMADAS, IT'S MERE FACT HE SHOULD NOT BE

DOING THAT. BUT if I am unable to get resonance for FACTS /I haven't created ANY, they existed alredy/ as your post indicate /whith whole story of when RH went wrong and how knowledgeable in jyotish he was, and how much I respect progression...speaking of which I respect what progressions CAN DO when FORMED, O N L Y/ and you should not be an average list participant, than maybe I shouldn't try even, and waste my time explaining that water is liqid.Why storm? I was talking about the FACTS, why should that create storm- but it does- I was just firs to react, neither Sanjay nor anybody wouldn tolerate this mistake for long.I just copied from my previos post part you failed to think about,alhough it's eslf-explanatory, before I get off for the day:"If wrong aplication of >rule is in stake, as here it is, what euphemistic sttement of yours means? You >in fact didn't offer any- how do we, do you people plan to

make knowledge >growth possible, if any disonant voice will be shut down in fear of 'threat'. Regards,Anna|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Anna,

I pray Lord Krishna and Mother Bhuvaneshwari to Bless you and help you to understand the theory of Karma and rebirth.

Ramadas rao.jyotish108 wrote:

Dear Ramadas,

Anna

Best Regards

I cannot appoligize without reason, I still think the same, but I am sad that this happens. -"J. Weiss" Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:26:14 +0200Re: |Sri Varaha| Don't go anywhere!

Well said Phyllis!

That goes for ALL OF US.

Warm regards

Jay Weiss

-

Phyllis Chubb

varahamihira

Jaya Jagannath

Dear Ramadas Rao,

Regards,

Phyllis Chubb

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Jay,

I am really thanksful to your kind counselling words.I will be with you all.

Ramadas Rao."J. Weiss" <jayhw wrote:

Well said Phyllis!

That goes for ALL OF US.

Warm regards

Jay Weiss

-

Phyllis Chubb

varahamihira

Jaya Jagannath

Dear Ramadas Rao,

Regards,

Phyllis Chubb

In a message dated 9/30/2003 11:21:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, ramadasrao writes:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ramdas Rao Ji,

My reply was to Anna and not for one moment did I mistake what you meant in your comments and work. Let me tell you how I see a practical side of what you said re Sani R to D.

I had no interest in ownership of property until about 1998. In fact, I avoided it and saw little benefit in it. Then suddenly it started coming into my life with little effort on my part at the age of 50 or thereabouts.

Yes, we can see it from narayana dasa Aq/Aq and better still in Aq/Cn, but that does not explain the long delay. That is the only area I'm aware of.

Interesting that my mother's health deteriorated rapidly after that time and she soon expired with lung cancer. In fact the cancer was detected about 3 months after Sani turned D and had already matured. I had predicted the exact month of her passing in 1994 and told my family she would leave the world in March 1998. She passed on March 14, 1998. She had good longevity and was 82. That's 4th house matters.

I did reasonably well in engineering education and at an early age and did master's degree in that field in early 1970's.

Third house... my young brother and only have one younger sibling... has an international platform as a classical musician and has always had reasonable success in his field... like playing in major concert halls in europe and the USA as solo artist. No real change there. As you would expect frommy chart, his wife has always had poor health. Both are strong devotees of Krishna and live in Ireland.

As far as suffering is concerned... you are well able to tell I've have had a limitless quantity of it and have come to accept it as my path and I've actually come to like my suffering. Maybe that's a change since 1997. The pain will never end and at this stage I don't want it to end for I have learned a great deal from it. It keeps me close to God and helps be to remain a beggar of His Grace and to be a bhakta. What else is there? The phenomenal world is simply phenomenal and just fluctuations of the power of Yogmaya, a Divine power of the Godhead.

So the only area that I would say where we see objective and tangible results are in properties and career. Yes, career has changed since 1998 and I would say Rahu dasa made a big difference but maybe Sani too. Rahu's placement in Ashwini nakshatra has brought all the significations of the Ashwins into my life. The natural healing through ayurvedic herbalism and homeopathy and also horses. And since I live around farmers, I teach them how to treat their animal with natural remedies and have had great success in that area, particularly in treating horses and dogs with personality and behavioural problems. The occassional cat too.

This again is something I do just for the kick and don't charge anything for it as then I'd be accused of practicing vetenary medicine. It's more a hobby. I'm just pointing it out as it proves our jyotish. If somebody told me even 8 years ago that I'd be doing all this, i would have denounced them as crazy. The Ashwins are everywhere about me and keep me busy.

This is quite remarkable and only speak volumes of the goodness of Jyotish. My wife and I aquired a farm a few years ago and have about 5 horses/ponies to date + some other animals. Lots of animals everywhere since Rahu dasa in Ashwini. Now, I would never in a million years have anticipated anything like this ever happening and as I said before it all happened effortlessly with no intention on my part. I'm not even into the animals but here they are in my life. It sort of unfolded. My kids are because of circumstances.

Thanks for your great work and I'm glad you are going to be around until the end. You have much to share and teach.

Regards,

Brendan

Dear Brendanji,

Please dont mistake me.My interpretaion was mistaken by some one in this list.My interpretation is on little higher plane.Now just you think what I have written to you.Retrograde planets indicate connection with the past life's Karma.Now Shani is Vakra in your chart who is the lord of 3rd and 4th house.3rd house indicates co-borns,one's own activities,bravery,friends,communication etc. and 4th house indicates mother,landed properties,education,vehicles etc.a nd so on.Now I wrote you that on May 1st,1997 your Shani became direct.Now you have to think what is this ? Your Karmas related to previous life concerned with 3rd and 4th house indications suffered and you had some plans to execute them when the time comes.Now in this life you were working with the intentions of correcting these matters and you did'nt get time to activate your plans and as soon as Shani became direct,your actions concerned with 3rd and 4th house matters started becoming realising.Now just think what I wrote is correct or not ? I hope you might understand my theory of Karma.But onething is very important that our life is controlled by Karmic planets Rahu and Ketu and their positions are also important.Till in your chart , you get Ketu in 12th from Chara AK,you will continue to take births and try to correct yourself,then on that birth,you leave everything and try to be one with GOD.Our desires in life make us to take births continuously and as long as you dont leave your desires and Shadripus ie.,Kaama ( Desire ),Krodha ( anger ),Mada ( egoism ),Moha ( wishing to have others have ),Matsara ( jealousness) and Lobha ( Miserliness ),you will continue to take births.That is why we are taking births and suffer a lot due to the bad or evil actions of our previous births.Moksha means one should not have any desire at all.Even thinking of Moksha is a desire and one will not attain Moksha till all his/her desires are burnt.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Brendanji,

Thanks for your comments.What I have explained before,you wrote very clearly.

Ramadas Rao.

Bpfeeley wrote:

In a message dated 9/30/2003 11:21:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, ramadasrao writes:Hare Rama KrishnaDear Ramdas Rao Ji,My reply was to Anna and not for one moment did I mistake what you meant in your comments and work. Let me tell you how I see a practical side of what you said re Sani R to D.I had no interest in ownership of property until about 1998. In fact, I avoided it and saw little benefit in it. Then suddenly it started coming into my life with little effort on my part at the age of 50 or thereabouts.Yes, we can see it from narayana dasa Aq/Aq and better still in Aq/Cn, but that does not explain the long delay. That is the only area I'm aware of.Interesting that my mother's health deteriorated rapidly after that time and she soon expired with

lung cancer. In fact the cancer was detected about 3 months after Sani turned D and had already matured. I had predicted the exact month of her passing in 1994 and told my family she would leave the world in March 1998. She passed on March 14, 1998. She had good longevity and was 82. That's 4th house matters.I did reasonably well in engineering education and at an early age and did master's degree in that field in early 1970's.Third house... my young brother and only have one younger sibling... has an international platform as a classical musician and has always had reasonable success in his field... like playing in major concert halls in europe and the USA as solo artist. No real change there. As you would expect frommy chart, his wife has always had poor health. Both are strong devotees of Krishna and live in Ireland.As far as suffering is concerned... you are well able to tell I've have had a limitless quantity of it and have come to accept it as my path

and I've actually come to like my suffering. Maybe that's a change since 1997. The pain will never end and at this stage I don't want it to end for I have learned a great deal from it. It keeps me close to God and helps be to remain a beggar of His Grace and to be a bhakta. What else is there? The phenomenal world is simply phenomenal and just fluctuations of the power of Yogmaya, a Divine power of the Godhead.So the only area that I would say where we see objective and tangible results are in properties and career. Yes, career has changed since 1998 and I would say Rahu dasa made a big difference but maybe Sani too. Rahu's placement in Ashwini nakshatra has brought all the significations of the Ashwins into my life. The natural healing through ayurvedic herbalism and homeopathy and also horses. And since I live around farmers, I teach them how to treat their animal with natural remedies and have had great success in that area, particularly in treating horses and dogs with

personality and behavioural problems. The occassional cat too.This again is something I do just for the kick and don't charge anything for it as then I'd be accused of practicing vetenary medicine. It's more a hobby. I'm just pointing it out as it proves our jyotish. If somebody told me even 8 years ago that I'd be doing all this, i would have denounced them as crazy. The Ashwins are everywhere about me and keep me busy.This is quite remarkable and only speak volumes of the goodness of Jyotish. My wife and I aquired a farm a few years ago and have about 5 horses/ponies to date + some other animals. Lots of animals everywhere since Rahu dasa in Ashwini. Now, I would never in a million years have anticipated anything like this ever happening and as I said before it all happened effortlessly with no intention on my part. I'm not even into the animals but here they are in my life. It sort of unfolded. My kids are because of circumstances.Thanks for your great

work and I'm glad you are going to be around until the end. You have much to share and teach.Regards,Brendan

Dear Brendanji,Please dont mistake me.My interpretaion was mistaken by some one in this list.My interpretation is on little higher plane.Now just you think what I have written to you.Retrograde planets indicate connection with the past life's Karma.Now Shani is Vakra in your chart who is the lord of 3rd and 4th house.3rd house indicates co-borns,one's own activities,bravery,friends,communication etc. and 4th house indicates mother,landed properties,education,vehicles etc.a nd so on.Now I wrote you that on May 1st,1997 your Shani became direct.Now you

have to think what is this ? Your Karmas related to previous life concerned with 3rd and 4th house indications suffered and you had some plans to execute them when the time comes.Now in this life you were working with the intentions of correcting these matters and you did'nt get time to activate your plans and as soon as Shani became direct,your actions concerned with 3rd and 4th house matters started becoming realising.Now just think what I wrote is correct or not ? I hope you might understand my theory of Karma.But onething is very important that our life is controlled by Karmic planets Rahu and Ketu and their positions are also important.Till in your chart , you get Ketu in 12th from Chara AK,you will continue to take births and try to correct yourself,then on that birth,you leave everything and try to be one with GOD.Our desires in life make us to take births continuously and as long as you dont leave your desires and Shadripus ie.,Kaama ( Desire ),Krodha ( anger ),Mada ( egoism

),Moha ( wishing to have others have ),Matsara ( jealousness) and Lobha ( Miserliness ),you will continue to take births.That is why we are taking births and suffer a lot due to the bad or evil actions of our previous births.Moksha means one should not have any desire at all.Even thinking of Moksha is a desire and one will not attain Moksha till all his/her desires are burnt.I hope this helps you.With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,Ramadas Rao.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira