IndiaDivine.org

Jyotish is about Love and faith- Anna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jay, I've been using Progressions /ALL/ extensively. I've abstained from using them since I've started studying Jyotish, although I'm aware of the fact they can co-exist with Jyotish. They inform us of the same reality, in a diferrent way, more mystic, I'd say. We do not know the reason why they work, why converse p. work too, but it seems that's something of higher order we cannot decipher easily, if at all. Jyotish is about poetry, about wisdom, it's mothering us, teaching us life values, finds resonance in our softer and better self.. for me it is the most beautiful art I've seen, with its archaic yet ever fresh deep water of consciousnes. tJyotish is about Love and Faith, and Art of Living Western is more symbolic, believe it or not, more 'mystical' but because of that understanding of 'Why' is virtually impossible. Something works/progressions , something sometime works/solar return, something doesn't work most of the time. I see it now when I am deeply involved with Jyotish how 'mystical' and deep tropical astrology is. It's PRAGMATIC, more than Jyotish is. Major thing 'lacking here, is faith factor, which makes Jyotish so warm, so capable of winning our emotions- tropical doesn't care about emotions- it does care about effort, though. That part is missing in Jyotish. Jyotish concept of past lives karma, despite request for faith and number of deities, seems does not serve the purpose of increasing morality and responsibility. As I wrote to my friend couple of days ago, still waiting for his response, Past life karma ONLY doesn't motivate people to be HONEST in this life time, and our Christian fate, has us in fear of misdeeds IN THIS LIFE, and therefore IMPOSE MORALITY. There is ingrained fear of JUST GOD who will punish us for our sins NOW. My sins from previous births, lineage do not have direct resonance with my mind, but those in this life, DO a big way. I do care about my child so much, and my THIS life karma, I try to avoid any sinful behavior. Faith is a source of MORALITY in a broadest sense. Yet, Nobody responded to my post on this life karma... Implications of 'flattering' the Gods to get whatever is that they are too corrupt and can be 'seduced- Only Sanjay clearly states 'pure faith is enough', but we see how it looks like with others. Jyotish is about honest faith and that should be presented to all students who sadly think they can 'use' /and abuse/ Jyotish and semi-Gods and God, Laksmi being the most 'popular' of all. I am confident that Parasara, Jaimini, never thought that it be that way- numerous 'followers', too litle deciples.

When French phylosopher said, if God didn't exist He should be invented, is about morality.That type of morality is present more in cyclical- events-wheel-of-karma in this life, of western astrology. But in general. western astrology is cold blooded, pragmatic and mystic.

I felt a word should be said on both, but I don't think I should be giving lectures on Western progressions on the List, for that may be used wrongly, lacking an adequate western study, as I've seen in owe. Richard Houck didn't run that risk, because he's been western astrologer, and in fact never stopped to be, so he did have profound knowledge of western techniques. Dangerous thing I see in adopring western concept and attach 'karma' unselectively as if it was Jyotish. Western does recognize karma and reincarnation- progressions work forward and backword, we get the chart that so amazingly corresponds with the charts of our family and significant others, but that's it! All the rest is about 'This life karma', What you saw shall you reap-

Jyotish Karma has continuity and it is very wrong to apply that to western a. which doesn't care about that. Besides, there is no foundation for that whatsoever. If not mixing 'milk with orange juice' both systems can be used to improve our knowledge.

I will tell you all I know, privately, you just have to ask, lol.

Hope this would help people.

Talk to you soon.

Warm wishes,

Anna Pain in life is inevitable, suffering is optional

-- _____________

Sign-up for your own personalized E-mail at Mail.com

CareerBuilder.com has over 400,000 jobs. Be smarter about your job search