means we have to consider from t = 90 min to 120 min and the

response behaviour will be the summation of the previously known

behaviour plus the new inputs at that time. In simple terms, the

past affects the future and this principle of superposition is

applied to determine the new process behaviour. Only condition is

that the system should be linear so that we can add the

contributions.

Now look at what have you said: you are computing the period from

time of birth to the time when the planet becomes direct (in days).

Is it not equivalent to finding out when the planet resumes its

steady state behaviour? Now combine with the principle that 1 day of

the devas = 1 year of human life and you have a simple and elegant

rule that allows you to assess the exact point at which the planet

would start functioning normally.

My only doubt is: what is the paramayush? If it is 120 years and we

find that the period of retrograding is more than 120 years, then

how would we assess the effect of retrograde planet then? My logic

tells me that if it is more than 120 years, rebirth is surely

indicated until the effects of the past karma are fully felt and

from that point onwards, one has a chance to do positive karma

affecting his future life.

Or should one subtract 120 from the resultant figure and use this as

a basis. For example I have SaR in 7th house of Ta (Sc Lagna, same

as Brendan!) and I find that it becomes direct on Feb 1, 1972. So

that is 125 days since my birth or 125 years. Should I take 5 years

then?

regards

Hari

varahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao>

wrote:

> Dear Brendanji,

> Please dont mistake me.My interpretaion was mistaken by some one

in this list.My interpretation is on little higher plane.Now just

you think what I have written to you.Retrograde planets indicate

connection with the past life's Karma.Now Shani is Vakra in your

chart who is the lord of 3rd and 4th house.3rd house indicates co-

borns,one's own activities,bravery,friends,communication etc. and

4th house indicates mother,landed properties,education,vehicles

etc.a nd so on.Now I wrote you that on May 1st,1997 your Shani

became direct.Now you have to think what is this ? Your Karmas

related to previous life concerned with 3rd and 4th house

indications suffered and you had some plans to execute them when the

time comes.Now in this life you were working with the intentions of

correcting these matters and you did'nt get time to activate your

plans and as soon as Shani became direct,your actions concerned with

3rd and 4th house matters started becoming realising.Now just think

what I wrote is

> correct or not ? I hope you might understand my theory of

Karma.But onething is very important that our life is controlled by

Karmic planets Rahu and Ketu and their positions are also

important.Till in your chart , you get Ketu in 12th from Chara

AK,you will continue to take births and try to correct yourself,then

on that birth,you leave everything and try to be one with GOD.Our

desires in life make us to take births continuously and as long as

you dont leave your desires and Shadripus ie.,Kaama (

Desire ),Krodha ( anger ),Mada ( egoism ),Moha ( wishing to have

others have ),Matsara ( jealousness) and Lobha ( Miserliness ),you

will continue to take births.That is why we are taking births and

suffer a lot due to the bad or evil actions of our previous

births.Moksha means one should not have any desire at all.Even

thinking of Moksha is a desire and one will not attain Moksha till

all his/her desires are burnt.

> I hope this helps you.

> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

> Ramadas Rao.

` kaTynay ivÒhe kNyak…mair xImih,

om kätyanäya vidmahe kanyäkumäri dhémahi|

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

tanno durgiù pracodayät||

Dear Hari,

A very good explanation by scientific means.Now you said in Brendan's chart Shani ® became direct on 1st May 1997 only.How you got Feb.1,1972 ? See when he was born Shani was Vakra ie.,on 13/03/1949 and now you see when Shani become direct and that was on 1/5/1949 ( as per KP Ayanamsha ).Now see how many days Shani was in Vakra during this period and this comes to 48 years and so from 58 years onwards his previous Karmas connected to 3rd and 4th house becomes to complete and starts with new Karmas which he has to do by the Blessings of God.Now in this course of life after this 48th year,if he does most of the good deeds,the next birth his sufferings will reduce and vice versa.

Now in my chart when I was born on 23/3/1952 ,Shani was Vakra and became direct only after 77 days and that means till 77 years I have to work on the past Karma related activities connected my own upliftment and my family's affairs which I overlooked during my previous life.But Rahu and Ketu gives you a clear idea of what was your wrong deeds in the previous life and so what you have to do or rectify in this life.Now as I wrote you that 77th year my Shani becomes direct but my life may not be there till that age and so it continues to next birth.

Now regarding the Aayush calculations there are methods given in BPHS and JMUS.So please refer to those books to calculate aayush.In this kali Yug,our maharshis have found that human's life will be a maximum of 120 years and so is Vimshottari Dasa system.

I hope this helps you.

With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

Ramadas Rao.

onlyhari <onlyhari wrote:

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Namaste and Pranaams Shri Ramadas,Even though I have not seen Mother Bhuvaneshwari, I am in accordance with what Narasimhaji says, :-) and also make a silent prayer thanking Mother Bhuvaneshwari for her grace in making you stay with the SJC forums.Two days back I discussed your theory with a friend of mine who is a chemical engineer working in process control division at an oil refinery. Now I have read you are working in oil refinery also and therefore may understand what my friend is talking about. When I told your theory to my friend, he was in complete agreement and showed that there is a similar process control concept called DMC where the basic principle is to construct a process response chart showing the response till steady state. Then divide that chart into a number of time zones

and suppose we want to know what is happening at some arbitrary time t. Let us say we want to know at time = 120 min and we have the response graph for t = 0 till 30 min which means steady state is achieved at 30 min. Now we are at 120 min which means we have to consider from t = 90 min to 120 min and the response behaviour will be the summation of the previously known behaviour plus the new inputs at that time. In simple terms, the past affects the future and this principle of superposition is applied to determine the new process behaviour. Only condition is that the system should be linear so that we can add the contributions.Now look at what have you said: you are computing the period from time of birth to the time when the planet becomes direct (in days). Is it not equivalent to finding out when the planet resumes its steady state behaviour? Now combine with the principle that 1 day of the devas = 1 year

of human life and you have a simple and elegant rule that allows you to assess the exact point at which the planet would start functioning normally. My only doubt is: what is the paramayush? If it is 120 years and we find that the period of retrograding is more than 120 years, then how would we assess the effect of retrograde planet then? My logic tells me that if it is more than 120 years, rebirth is surely indicated until the effects of the past karma are fully felt and from that point onwards, one has a chance to do positive karma affecting his future life.Or should one subtract 120 from the resultant figure and use this as a basis. For example I have SaR in 7th house of Ta (Sc Lagna, same as Brendan!) and I find that it becomes direct on Feb 1, 1972. So that is 125 days since my birth or 125 years. Should I take 5 years then?regardsHarivarahamihira , Ramadas Rao

<ramadasrao> wrote:> Dear Brendanji,> Please dont mistake me.My interpretaion was mistaken by some one in this list.My interpretation is on little higher plane.Now just you think what I have written to you.Retrograde planets indicate connection with the past life's Karma.Now Shani is Vakra in your chart who is the lord of 3rd and 4th house.3rd house indicates co-borns,one's own activities,bravery,friends,communication etc. and 4th house indicates mother,landed properties,education,vehicles etc.a nd so on.Now I wrote you that on May 1st,1997 your Shani became direct.Now you have to think what is this ? Your Karmas related to previous life concerned with 3rd and 4th house indications suffered and you had some plans to execute them when the time comes.Now in this life you were working with the intentions of correcting these matters and you did'nt get time to activate your plans and as soon as Shani became

direct,your actions concerned with 3rd and 4th house matters started becoming realising.Now just think what I wrote is> correct or not ? I hope you might understand my theory of Karma.But onething is very important that our life is controlled by Karmic planets Rahu and Ketu and their positions are also important.Till in your chart , you get Ketu in 12th from Chara AK,you will continue to take births and try to correct yourself,then on that birth,you leave everything and try to be one with GOD.Our desires in life make us to take births continuously and as long as you dont leave your desires and Shadripus ie.,Kaama ( Desire ),Krodha ( anger ),Mada ( egoism ),Moha ( wishing to have others have ),Matsara ( jealousness) and Lobha ( Miserliness ),you will continue to take births.That is why we are taking births and suffer a lot due to the bad or evil actions of our previous births.Moksha means one should not have any

desire at all.Even thinking of Moksha is a desire and one will not attain Moksha till all his/her desires are burnt.> I hope this helps you.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,> Ramadas Rao.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

dear Ramdasji,

very nice explanation. now, that is about sat retro in natal chart. can you plz elaborate- what will be the interpretations of other planets retro in natal chart?

warm regards

jk

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Wednesday, October 01, 2003 12:28 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Don't go anywhere!-For Ramadas ji

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Hari,

A very good explanation by scientific means.Now you said in Brendan's chart Shani ® became direct on 1st May 1997 only.How you got Feb.1,1972 ? See when he was born Shani was Vakra ie.,on 13/03/1949 and now you see when Shani become direct and that was on 1/5/1949 ( as per KP Ayanamsha ).Now see how many days Shani was in Vakra during this period and this comes to 48 years and so from 58 years onwards his previous Karmas connected to 3rd and 4th house becomes to complete and starts with new Karmas which he has to do by the Blessings of God.Now in this course of life after this 48th year,if he does most of the good deeds,the next birth his sufferings will reduce and vice versa.

Now in my chart when I was born on 23/3/1952 ,Shani was Vakra and became direct only after 77 days and that means till 77 years I have to work on the past Karma related activities connected my own upliftment and my family's affairs which I overlooked during my previous life.But Rahu and Ketu gives you a clear idea of what was your wrong deeds in the previous life and so what you have to do or rectify in this life.Now as I wrote you that 77th year my Shani becomes direct but my life may not be there till that age and so it continues to next birth.

Now regarding the Aayush calculations there are methods given in BPHS and JMUS.So please refer to those books to calculate aayush.In this kali Yug,our maharshis have found that human's life will be a maximum of 120 years and so is Vimshottari Dasa system.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Namaste and Pranaams Shri Ramadas,Even though I have not seen Mother Bhuvaneshwari, I am in accordance with what Narasimhaji says, :-) and also make a silent prayer thanking Mother Bhuvaneshwari for her grace in making you stay with the SJC forums.Two days back I discussed your theory with a friend of mine who is a chemical engineer working in process control division at an oil refinery. Now I have read you are working in oil refinery also and therefore may understand what my friend is talking about. When I told your theory to my friend, he was in complete agreement and showed that there is a similar process control concept called DMC where the basic principle is to construct a process response chart showing the response till steady state. Then divide that chart into a number of time zones and suppose we want to know what is happening at some arbitrary time t. Let us say we want to know at time = 120 min and we have the response graph for t = 0 till 30 min which means steady state is achieved at 30 min. Now we are at 120 min which means we have to consider from t = 90 min to 120 min and the response behaviour will be the summation of the previously known behaviour plus the new inputs at that time. In simple terms, the past affects the future and this principle of superposition is applied to determine the new process behaviour. Only condition is that the system should be linear so that we can add the contributions.Now look at what have you said: you are computing the period from time of birth to the time when the planet becomes direct (in days). Is it not equivalent to finding out when the planet resumes its steady state behaviour? Now combine with the principle that 1 day of the devas = 1 year of human life and you have a simple and elegant rule that allows you to assess the exact point at which the planet would start functioning normally. My only doubt is: what is the paramayush? If it is 120 years and we find that the period of retrograding is more than 120 years, then how would we assess the effect of retrograde planet then? My logic tells me that if it is more than 120 years, rebirth is surely indicated until the effects of the past karma are fully felt and from that point onwards, one has a chance to do positive karma affecting his future life.Or should one subtract 120 from the resultant figure and use this as a basis. For example I have SaR in 7th house of Ta (Sc Lagna, same as Brendan!) and I find that it becomes direct on Feb 1, 1972. So that is 125 days since my birth or 125 years. Should I take 5 years then?regardsHarivarahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:> Dear Brendanji,> Please dont mistake me.My interpretaion was mistaken by some one in this list.My interpretation is on little higher plane.Now just you think what I have written to you.Retrograde planets indicate connection with the past life's Karma.Now Shani is Vakra in your chart who is the lord of 3rd and 4th house.3rd house indicates co-borns,one's own activities,bravery,friends,communication etc. and 4th house indicates mother,landed properties,education,vehicles etc.a nd so on.Now I wrote you that on May 1st,1997 your Shani became direct.Now you have to think what is this ? Your Karmas related to previous life concerned with 3rd and 4th house indications suffered and you had some plans to execute them when the time comes.Now in this life you were working with the intentions of correcting these matters and you did'nt get time to activate your plans and as soon as Shani became direct,your actions concerned with 3rd and 4th house matters started becoming realising.Now just think what I wrote is> correct or not ? I hope you might understand my theory of Karma.But onething is very important that our life is controlled by Karmic planets Rahu and Ketu and their positions are also important.Till in your chart , you get Ketu in 12th from Chara AK,you will continue to take births and try to correct yourself,then on that birth,you leave everything and try to be one with GOD.Our desires in life make us to take births continuously and as long as you dont leave your desires and Shadripus ie.,Kaama ( Desire ),Krodha ( anger ),Mada ( egoism ),Moha ( wishing to have others have ),Matsara ( jealousness) and Lobha ( Miserliness ),you will continue to take births.That is why we are taking births and suffer a lot due to the bad or evil actions of our previous births.Moksha means one should not have any desire at all.Even thinking of Moksha is a desire and one will not attain Moksha till all his/her desires are burnt.> I hope this helps you.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,> Ramadas Rao.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

Dear Shri Ramadas,

Feb 1, 1972 was with reference to my own chart (Sep 28, 1971; Lahiri

ayanamsa)! Thus for Sa R in my own chart, I calculated the period

when it becomes direct and that is 125 days or 125 years. You can

see that it is more than the paramayush and hence my doubt. Anyhow

you have more or less answered my doubt.

But one more doubt, :-). As in the case of Brendan, Sa is also my

3rd and 4th lord placed in the 7th house. You said for the case of

Brendan that he might have past karma connected with 3rd and 4th

house matters but nothing is explained about the placement of the

retrograde planet? Lastly you opine that the placement of Ra & Ke

gives a clear idea of what wrongs had been done in previous lives

and what has to be done in order to rectify in this present life.

Can you explain a bit more on this concept either with respect to

yours or Brendan's or my chart (Ra and Ke are in 3rd and 9th house

respectively)?

regards

Hari

varahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao>

wrote:

>

> ` kaTynay ivÒhe kNyak…mair xImih,

>

> om kätyanäya vidmahe kanyäkumäri dhémahi|

>

> tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

>

> tanno durgiù pracodayät||

> Dear Hari,

> A very good explanation by scientific means.Now you said in

Brendan's chart Shani ® became direct on 1st May 1997 only.How you

got Feb.1,1972 ? See when he was born Shani was Vakra ie.,on

13/03/1949 and now you see when Shani become direct and that was on

1/5/1949 ( as per KP Ayanamsha ).Now see how many days Shani was in

Vakra during this period and this comes to 48 years and so from 58

years onwards his previous Karmas connected to 3rd and 4th house

becomes to complete and starts with new Karmas which he has to do by

the Blessings of God.Now in this course of life after this 48th

year,if he does most of the good deeds,the next birth his sufferings

will reduce and vice versa.

> Now in my chart when I was born on 23/3/1952 ,Shani was Vakra and

became direct only after 77 days and that means till 77 years I have

to work on the past Karma related activities connected my own

upliftment and my family's affairs which I overlooked during my

previous life.But Rahu and Ketu gives you a clear idea of what was

your wrong deeds in the previous life and so what you have to do or

rectify in this life.Now as I wrote you that 77th year my Shani

becomes direct but my life may not be there till that age and so it

continues to next birth.

> Now regarding the Aayush calculations there are methods given in

BPHS and JMUS.So please refer to those books to calculate aayush.In

this kali Yug,our maharshis have found that human's life will be a

maximum of 120 years and so is Vimshottari Dasa system.

>

> I hope this helps you.

> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

II OM Durge Durge RakshaNi Swaha II

Dear Ramadasji,

Namaste

You wrote that

But Rahu and Ketu gives you a clear idea of what was your wrong deeds in the previous life

will you please elaborate, how to examine rahu and ketu to get a clear idea of what were the wrong deeds of a person in previous life?

warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Hari,

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Namaste and Pranaams Shri Ramadas,Even though I have not seen Mother Bhuvaneshwari, I am in accordance with what Narasimhaji says, :-) and also make a silent prayer thanking Mother Bhuvaneshwari for her grace in making you stay with the SJC forums.Two days back I discussed your theory with a friend of mine who is a chemical engineer working in process control division at an oil refinery. Now I have read you are working in oil refinery also and therefore may understand what my friend is talking about. When I told your theory to my friend, he was in complete agreement and showed that there is a similar process control concept called DMC where the basic principle is to construct a process response chart showing the response till steady state. Then divide that chart into a number of time zones and suppose we want to know what is happening at some arbitrary time t. Let us say we want to know at time = 120 min and we have the response graph for t = 0 till 30 min which means steady state is achieved at 30 min. Now we are at 120 min which means we have to consider from t = 90 min to 120 min and the response behaviour will be the summation of the previously known behaviour plus the new inputs at that time. In simple terms, the past affects the future and this principle of superposition is applied to determine the new process behaviour. Only condition is that the system should be linear so that we can add the contributions.Now look at what have you said: you are computing the period from time of birth to the time when the planet becomes direct (in days). Is it not equivalent to finding out when the planet resumes its steady state behaviour? Now combine with the principle that 1 day of the devas = 1 year of human life and you have a simple and elegant rule that allows you to assess the exact point at which the planet would start functioning normally. My only doubt is: what is the paramayush? If it is 120 years and we find that the period of retrograding is more than 120 years, then how would we assess the effect of retrograde planet then? My logic tells me that if it is more than 120 years, rebirth is surely indicated until the effects of the past karma are fully felt and from that point onwards, one has a chance to do positive karma affecting his future life.Or should one subtract 120 from the resultant figure and use this as a basis. For example I have SaR in 7th house of Ta (Sc Lagna, same as Brendan!) and I find that it becomes direct on Feb 1, 1972. So that is 125 days since my birth or 125 years. Should I take 5 years then?regardsHarivarahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:> Dear Brendanji,> Please dont mistake me.My interpretaion was mistaken by some one in this list.My interpretation is on little higher plane.Now just you think what I have written to you.Retrograde planets indicate connection with the past life's Karma.Now Shani is Vakra in your chart who is the lord of 3rd and 4th house.3rd house indicates co-borns,one's own activities,bravery,friends,communication etc. and 4th house indicates mother,landed properties,education,vehicles etc.a nd so on.Now I wrote you that on May 1st,1997 your Shani became direct.Now you have to think what is this ? Your Karmas related to previous life concerned with 3rd and 4th house indications suffered and you had some plans to execute them when the time comes.Now in this life you were working with the intentions of correcting these matters and you did'nt get time to activate your plans and as soon as Shani became direct,your actions concerned with 3rd and 4th house matters started becoming realising.Now just think what I wrote is> correct or not ? I hope you might understand my theory of Karma.But onething is very important that our life is controlled by Karmic planets Rahu and Ketu and their positions are also important.Till in your chart , you get Ketu in 12th from Chara AK,you will continue to take births and try to correct yourself,then on that birth,you leave everything and try to be one with GOD.Our desires in life make us to take births continuously and as long as you dont leave your desires and Shadripus ie.,Kaama ( Desire ),Krodha ( anger ),Mada ( egoism ),Moha ( wishing to have others have ),Matsara ( jealousness) and Lobha ( Miserliness ),you will continue to take births.That is why we are taking births and suffer a lot due to the bad or evil actions of our previous births.Moksha means one should not have any desire at all.Even thinking of Moksha is a desire and one will not attain Moksha till all his/her desires are burnt.> I hope this helps you.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,> Ramadas Rao.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Namasthe Guru Ramdas Rao ji,

I now understand the logic of you asking me, if things have changed for me since the 18th year,

I checked in my chart, Saturn became direct after the 18days of my birth.

One thing that I can very well remember is, I suddenly became spiritually inclined.

My first reading then was the Bhagavadgitha. Which ofcourse changed the way I looked at life permanently.

I just wanted to add this point, for verifying the absolute truth that Ramdas Raoji, came up with.

Regards,

SaiRamadas Rao <ramadasrao2003/10/01 07:58:37varahamihira Cc: Re: |Sri Varaha| Don't go anywhere!-For Ramadas ji

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Hari,

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Namaste and Pranaams Shri Ramadas,Even though I have not seen Mother Bhuvaneshwari, I am in accordance with what Narasimhaji says, :-) and also make a silent prayer thanking Mother Bhuvaneshwari for her grace in making you stay with the SJC forums.Two days back I discussed your theory with a friend of mine who is a chemical engineer working in process control division at an oil refinery. Now I have read you are working in oil refinery also and therefore may understand what my friend is talking about. When I told your theory to my friend, he was in complete agreement and showed that there is a similar process control concept called DMC where the basic principle is to construct a process response chart showing the response till steady state. Then divide that chart into a number of t!

ime zones and suppose we want to know what is happening at some arbitrary time t. Let us say we want to know at time = 120 min and we have the response graph for t = 0 till 30 min which means steady state is achieved at 30 min. Now we are at 120 min which means we have to consider from t = 90 min to 120 min and the response behaviour will be the summation of the previously known behaviour plus the new inputs at that time. In simple terms, the past affects the future and this principle of superposition is applied to determine the new process behaviour. Only condition is that the system should be linear so that we can add the contributions.Now look at what have you said: you are computing the period from time of birth to the time when the planet becomes direct (in days). Is it not equivalent to finding out when the planet resumes its steady state behaviour? Now combine with the principle that 1 day of the d!

evas = 1 year of human life and you have a simple and elegant rule that allows you to assess the exact point at which the planet would start functioning normally. My only doubt is: what is the paramayush? If it is 120 years and we find that the period of retrograding is more than 120 years, then how would we assess the effect of retrograde planet then? My logic tells me that if it is more than 120 years, rebirth is surely indicated until the effects of the past karma are fully felt and from that point onwards, one has a chance to do positive karma affecting his future life.Or should one subtract 120 from the resultant figure and use this as a basis. For example I have SaR in 7th house of Ta (Sc Lagna, same as Brendan!) and I find that it becomes direct on Feb 1, 1972. So that is 125 days since my birth or 125 years. Should I take 5 years then?regardsHarivarahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:> Dear Brenda!

nji,> Please dont mistake me.My interpretaion was mistaken by some one in this list.My interpretation is on little higher plane.Now just you think what I have written to you.Retrograde planets indicate connection with the past life's Karma.Now Shani is Vakra in your chart who is the lord of 3rd and 4th house.3rd house indicates co-borns,one's own activities,bravery,friends,communication etc. and 4th house indicates mother,landed properties,education,vehicles etc.a nd so on.Now I wrote you that on May 1st,1997 your Shani became direct.Now you have to think what is this ? Your Karmas related to previous life concerned with 3rd and 4th house indications suffered and you had some plans to execute them when the time comes.Now in this life you were working with the intentions of correcting these matters and you did'nt get time to activate your plans and as soon as Shani became direct,your actions concerned with 3rd an!

d 4th house matters started becoming realising.Now just think what

I wrote is> correct or not ? I hope you might understand my theory of Karma.But onething is very important that our life is controlled by Karmic planets Rahu and Ketu and their positions are also important.Till in your chart , you get Ketu in 12th from Chara AK,you will continue to take births and try to correct yourself,then on that birth,you leave everything and try to be one with GOD.Our desires in life make us to take births continuously and as long as you dont leave your desires and Shadripus ie.,Kaama ( Desire ),Krodha ( anger ),Mada ( egoism ),Moha ( wishing to have others have ),Matsara ( jealousness) and Lobha ( Miserliness ),you will continue to take births.That is why we are taking births and suffer a lot due to the bad or evil actions of our previous births.Moksha means one should not have any desire at all.Even thinking of Moksha is a desire and one will not attain Moksha till all his/her desi!

res are burnt.> I hope this helps you.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,> Ramadas Rao.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Dr.D.Banerjeeji,

Today I came late from my office work and I saw your mail.tomorow morning I will try to explain these poistions of Rahu/Ketu in charts which are of Karmic in nature.

Ramadas Rao.

"Dr.D.Banerjee" <drdilip wrote:

II OM Durge Durge RakshaNi Swaha II

Dear Ramadasji,

Namaste

You wrote that

But Rahu and Ketu gives you a clear idea of what was your wrong deeds in the previous life

will you please elaborate, how to examine rahu and ketu to get a clear idea of what were the wrong deeds of a person in previous life?

warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

Dear Hari,

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Namaste and Pranaams Shri Ramadas,Even though I have not seen Mother Bhuvaneshwari, I am in accordance with what Narasimhaji says, :-) and also make a silent prayer thanking Mother Bhuvaneshwari for her grace in making you stay with the SJC forums.Two days back I discussed your theory with a friend of mine who is a chemical engineer working in process control division at an oil refinery. Now I have read you are working in oil refinery also and therefore may understand what my friend is talking about. When I told your theory to my friend, he was in complete agreement and showed that there is a similar process control concept called DMC where the basic principle is to construct a process response chart showing the response till steady state. Then divide that chart into a number of time zones

and suppose we want to know what is happening at some arbitrary time t. Let us say we want to know at time = 120 min and we have the response graph for t = 0 till 30 min which means steady state is achieved at 30 min. Now we are at 120 min which means we have to consider from t = 90 min to 120 min and the response behaviour will be the summation of the previously known behaviour plus the new inputs at that time. In simple terms, the past affects the future and this principle of superposition is applied to determine the new process behaviour. Only condition is that the system should be linear so that we can add the contributions.Now look at what have you said: you are computing the period from time of birth to the time when the planet becomes direct (in days). Is it not equivalent to finding out when the planet resumes its steady state behaviour? Now combine with the principle that 1 day of the devas = 1 year

of human life and you have a simple and elegant rule that allows you to assess the exact point at which the planet would start functioning normally. My only doubt is: what is the paramayush? If it is 120 years and we find that the period of retrograding is more than 120 years, then how would we assess the effect of retrograde planet then? My logic tells me that if it is more than 120 years, rebirth is surely indicated until the effects of the past karma are fully felt and from that point onwards, one has a chance to do positive karma affecting his future life.Or should one subtract 120 from the resultant figure and use this as a basis. For example I have SaR in 7th house of Ta (Sc Lagna, same as Brendan!) and I find that it becomes direct on Feb 1, 1972. So that is 125 days since my birth or 125 years. Should I take 5 years then?regardsHarivarahamihira , Ramadas Rao

<ramadasrao> wrote:> Dear Brendanji,> Please dont mistake me.My interpretaion was mistaken by some one in this list.My interpretation is on little higher plane.Now just you think what I have written to you.Retrograde planets indicate connection with the past life's Karma.Now Shani is Vakra in your chart who is the lord of 3rd and 4th house.3rd house indicates co-borns,one's own activities,bravery,friends,communication etc. and 4th house indicates mother,landed properties,education,vehicles etc.a nd so on.Now I wrote you that on May 1st,1997 your Shani became direct.Now you have to think what is this ? Your Karmas related to previous life concerned with 3rd and 4th house indications suffered and you had some plans to execute them when the time comes.Now in this life you were working with the intentions of correcting these matters and you did'nt get time to activate your plans and as soon as Shani became

direct,your actions concerned with 3rd and 4th house matters started becoming realising.Now just think what I wrote is> correct or not ? I hope you might understand my theory of Karma.But onething is very important that our life is controlled by Karmic planets Rahu and Ketu and their positions are also important.Till in your chart , you get Ketu in 12th from Chara AK,you will continue to take births and try to correct yourself,then on that birth,you leave everything and try to be one with GOD.Our desires in life make us to take births continuously and as long as you dont leave your desires and Shadripus ie.,Kaama ( Desire ),Krodha ( anger ),Mada ( egoism ),Moha ( wishing to have others have ),Matsara ( jealousness) and Lobha ( Miserliness ),you will continue to take births.That is why we are taking births and suffer a lot due to the bad or evil actions of our previous births.Moksha means one should not have any

desire at all.Even thinking of Moksha is a desire and one will not attain Moksha till all his/her desires are burnt.> I hope this helps you.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,> Ramadas Rao.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira