IndiaDivine.org

Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ? - RAMADAS RAO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ramadas Rao,

After following the discussion there is one "conclusion" that pops-up clearly.

<IF a retrograde planet DOES NOT become direct during a persons expected

life span then the karma connected to the planets rulerships is valid/active

throughout life without any 'option' of changing it.>

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Warm regards

Jay Weiss

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Sunday, October 05, 2003 8:19 PM

RE: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?

` kaTynay ivÒhe kNyak…mair xImih,

om kätyanäya vidmahe kanyäkumäri dhémahi|

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

tanno durgiù pracodayät||

Dear Rameshji,

As per your chart,Guru became direct on 18-9-1949 in Dhanu ie., after 57 days of your birth and so count 57 years from your birth and so from 31-7-2006,Guru becomes direct.Guru is your 5th and 8th lord and this means your karmas connected to your children will be over from previous birth and you will be able to take new decisions or actions after that.See at the same time Shani Dasa and Guru's Antara will be running and this indicates that your big burden will be over about your children at that time.There is also possibilty that you may retire from your job and you will be getting a good amount of gratutiy or end of service benefits whatever it may be and you will be spending some amount of that money for some religious and spiritual activities.

I hope this helps you.

With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

Ramadas Rao.Ramesh Gangaramani <ramesh.gangaramani wrote:

Satyam Bruyat Priyam BruyatDear Shri Ramadasji,I have debilitated Jupiter 5L and 8L placed in 6th (Capricorn). As perinformation available with me Jupiter became direct after 50 days in Saggi.I shall appreciate if you can explain the impact of it.According to what I have read so far, during its retrogradation it will giveits 6th house aspects and 5th house aspects. First would cover 10th, 12thand 2nd and as second would give 9th, 11th and 1st house aspects. Would bothaspects continue throughout or one will stop after the retrogradation effectis over? Kindly correct me if my understanding is not is incorrect!What are the past connections does this retrogradation indicate? Since I am54 now what changes could have taken place at 50 as a result of Jupiterbecoming direct. Would Jupiter now (after it became direct ) function morelike a debilitated planet or like an exalted planet? I shall appreciate yourhelp and insight!I am enclosing my chart for ready reference. 31st July 49, 9.05am,Baroda(Vadodara), 73E13, 22N18.Kind RegardsRameshHari M [onlyhari]Friday, October 03, 2003 7:01 AMvarahamihira Subject: Fwd: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Dear Jyotishas,In the light of the discussion on retrograde planets,I thought that this mail might be useful to you all.regardsHari--- Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:> Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:28:59 +0100 (BST)> Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and> also retrograde ?> onlyhari <onlyhari>>> ` kaTynay ivRhe kNyakmair xImih,>> om kdtyandya vidmahe kanydkumdri dhimahi|>> tZae JigR> `caedyat!.>> tanno durgiy pracodaydt||> Dear Hari,> Here is my interpretation about your chart.As I> wrote in my previous mails retrograde planets work> in dual form and they work entirely different from> that of ordinary direct planets.Now Shani (V) is in> 7th house and so he will give his 7th house aspects> as well as 6th house aspects also .As he is in> 7th,he delayes marriage and as he is in 6th also due> to his vakra Drishti,he gave you vocation connected> to mechanical engineering but his placement is in> Vrishabha which is south direction and so you have> to move to southern direction for prosperity in your> profession.Now Shani will not become direct in this> life time as it indicates at the age of about 125> years it becomes direct and so whole of this life is> connected with previous life karmas connected to> 3rd,4th and 7th house matters ( this last one item I> forgot to add in Brendenji's chart ).This means all> the matters connected 3rd house,4th house and 7th> house are continued from previous life ie., all your> co-borns,mother and wife> are connected to your previous life.Just for> studying see in your mother's chart ,whether 5th> lord or Guru is Vakra and if you have co borns ,then> also see their concerned charts either for 3rd or> 11th lords or Kuja be Vakra or not and the wife who> comes to you in your life will have 7th lord vakra> or a planet in 7th who is Vakra.The reason is in my> father's chart,5th lord Shukra is vakra in 6th house> and in my chart,Shani,the Lagna and 2nd lord is> Vakra in 9th house which indicates Pitru Sthan a and> see how both of the planets are correlated to each> other.That means both my father and myself were> connected by previous birth and see in mypresence> only my father breathed his Last and I performed his> final rites as prescribed in Shastras and I hope my> Rina with my father has completed.> Now you have seen only Shani's position and> discussing about your delay in marriage.But you have> to see the planet/planets posited in his lordship> houses ie., 3rd and 4th also and they are also> responsible for either early or delay in your> marriage.Now in your chart,Uccha Kuja is with Rahu> in 3rd house in Makara ruled by Shani (V) and this> indicates Sarpa Dosha and due to this your marriage> is getting delayed.Now for Vrsichika lagna Badhaka> Sthana is Karka rasi and its lord Chandra is in 2nd> with Mandi and this is another affliction to your> famil y life which is getting delayed.Now Prashna> Margam deals about Maha Badha and according to the> uthor of Prashna Margam for all Chara Rasis,Kumbha> is Maha Badhaka rasi,for Simha,Kanya,vrischika and> Dhanu,Vrischika Rasi in Maha Badha,for Vrishbha Rasi> Makara is Maha Badha Rasi etc. So now in your> chart,Lagna is Vrischika and Vrischika itself> becomes Maha Badha Rasi and its lord Kuja is Uccha> in 3rd house in Makara rasi.But 5th and 2nd Lord> Guru> occupies Lagna and Lagna Badhaka is somewhat> nullified.Performing of Ashlesha Bali Pooja or> Special Poojas in Kala Hasti temple or in> Tryambakeshwar ,will nullify Sarpa Dosha and this> will help you in getting your marriage very soon.> But now see the transits.Shani is in Mithuna> aspecting Simha Rasi where your UL is there and Guru> is also transiting in Simha Rasi where there is> UL.But without remo ving of the Doshas ,marriage may> not happen.But when Guru transits Kanya Rasi next> year August 28th and Shani's transit on Karaka Rasi> on Sept.5th ,2004 will bring you marriage during> next year.Now when Guru comes to Kanya Rasi he> aspects Kuja and Rahu and so you will be able to> perform Sarpa Dosha remedies also.In Kanya Rasi 7th> lord Shukra who is Vivaha karaka also is there and> Guru in transit during its stay in Kanya> Rasi,aspects also 7th house.Shani when comes to> Karka Rasi aspects 7th lord Shukra and your Lagna> lord Kuja also.So during the period above your> marriage has to take place.Now see there is another> problem and that is most of the planets in the> nakshatras ruled by Chandra who is Badhakadhipaty> for this chart.7th lord Shukra,9th lord Surya,Lagna> Lord Kuja,3rd and 4th lord Shani (V) all these are> in> Nakshatras ruled by Cha ndra and so you have to> chant some mantras for Godess Mother to nullify the> effects of Badhaka Chandra and then only your> marriage will take place in next year.When Guru> transits Kanya Rasi next year,in Guru's own ashtaka> varga,there are 5 bindus,Shani when transits to> Karka Rasi where he has 4 bindus in his own ashtaka> Varga.In SAV,Guru has 32 Bindus in Kanya and Shani> has 34 Bindus in Karka rasi and this gives you> marriage life during next year only aftr> Sept.2004.But without remedies,the event may become> difficult to materialise.> I hope this helps you.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,> Ramadas Rao.>|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Jay,

You are correct.The person will be bound to perform his previous Karmas connected to that retrograde planet only and if it does not become direct and he can not think of something new to improve his Karma related activities.

With Sahstaanaga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

Ramadas Rao.

"J. Weiss" <jayhw wrote:

Dear Ramadas Rao,

After following the discussion there is one "conclusion" that pops-up clearly.

<IF a retrograde planet DOES NOT become direct during a persons expected

life span then the karma connected to the planets rulerships is valid/active

throughout life without any 'option' of changing it.>

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Warm regards

Jay Weiss

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Sunday, October 05, 2003 8:19 PM

RE: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?

` kaTynay ivÒhe kNyak…mair xImih,

om kätyanäya vidmahe kanyäkumäri dhémahi|

tÚae ÊigR> àcaedyat!.

tanno durgiù pracodayät||

Dear Rameshji,

As per your chart,Guru became direct on 18-9-1949 in Dhanu ie., after 57 days of your birth and so count 57 years from your birth and so from 31-7-2006,Guru becomes direct.Guru is your 5th and 8th lord and this means your karmas connected to your children will be over from previous birth and you will be able to take new decisions or actions after that.See at the same time Shani Dasa and Guru's Antara will be running and this indicates that your big burden will be over about your children at that time.There is also possibilty that you may retire from your job and you will be getting a good amount of gratutiy or end of service benefits whatever it may be and you will be spending some amount of that money for some religious and spiritual activities.

I hope this helps you.

With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

Ramadas Rao.Ramesh Gangaramani <ramesh.gangaramani wrote:

Satyam Bruyat Priyam BruyatDear Shri Ramadasji,I have debilitated Jupiter 5L and 8L placed in 6th (Capricorn). As perinformation available with me Jupiter became direct after 50 days in Saggi.I shall appreciate if you can explain the impact of it.According to what I have read so far, during its retrogradation it will giveits 6th house aspects and 5th house aspects. First would cover 10th, 12thand 2nd and as second would give 9th, 11th and 1st house aspects. Would bothaspects continue throughout or one will stop after the retrogradation effectis over? Kindly correct me if my understanding is not is incorrect!What are the past connections does this retrogradation indicate? Since I am54 now what changes could have taken place at 50 as a result of Jupiterbecoming direct. Would Jupiter now (after it became direct )

function morelike a debilitated planet or like an exalted planet? I shall appreciate yourhelp and insight!I am enclosing my chart for ready reference. 31st July 49, 9.05am,Baroda(Vadodara), 73E13, 22N18.Kind RegardsRameshHari M [onlyhari]Friday, October 03, 2003 7:01 AMvarahamihira Subject: Fwd: Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and also retrograde ?||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Dear Jyotishas,In the light of the discussion on retrograde planets,I thought that this mail might be useful to you all.regardsHari--- Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:> Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:28:59 +0100 (BST)> Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> Re: |Sri Varaha| Planet Debilitated and> also retrograde ?> onlyhari

<onlyhari>>> ` kaTynay ivRhe kNyakmair xImih,>> om kdtyandya vidmahe kanydkumdri dhimahi|>> tZae JigR> `caedyat!.>> tanno durgiy pracodaydt||> Dear Hari,> Here is my interpretation about your chart.As I> wrote in my previous mails retrograde planets work> in dual form and they work entirely different from> that of ordinary direct planets.Now Shani (V) is in> 7th house and so he will give his 7th house aspects> as well as 6th house aspects also .As he is in> 7th,he delayes marriage and as he is in 6th also due> to his vakra Drishti,he gave you vocation connected> to mechanical engineering but his placement is in> Vrishabha which is south direction and so you have> to move to southern direction for prosperity in your> profession.Now Shani will not become direct in this> life time as it indicates at the age

of about 125> years it becomes direct and so whole of this life is> connected with previous life karmas connected to> 3rd,4th and 7th house matters ( this last one item I> forgot to add in Brendenji's chart ).This means all> the matters connected 3rd house,4th house and 7th> house are continued from previous life ie., all your> co-borns,mother and wife> are connected to your previous life.Just for> studying see in your mother's chart ,whether 5th> lord or Guru is Vakra and if you have co borns ,then> also see their concerned charts either for 3rd or> 11th lords or Kuja be Vakra or not and the wife who> comes to you in your life will have 7th lord vakra> or a planet in 7th who is Vakra.The reason is in my> father's chart,5th lord Shukra is vakra in 6th house> and in my chart,Shani,the Lagna and 2nd lord is> Vakra in 9th house which indicates Pitru Sthan a

and> see how both of the planets are correlated to each> other.That means both my father and myself were> connected by previous birth and see in mypresence> only my father breathed his Last and I performed his> final rites as prescribed in Shastras and I hope my> Rina with my father has completed.> Now you have seen only Shani's position and> discussing about your delay in marriage.But you have> to see the planet/planets posited in his lordship> houses ie., 3rd and 4th also and they are also> responsible for either early or delay in your> marriage.Now in your chart,Uccha Kuja is with Rahu> in 3rd house in Makara ruled by Shani (V) and this> indicates Sarpa Dosha and due to this your marriage> is getting delayed.Now for Vrsichika lagna Badhaka> Sthana is Karka rasi and its lord Chandra is in 2nd> with Mandi and this is another affliction to your> famil y life

which is getting delayed.Now Prashna> Margam deals about Maha Badha and according to the> uthor of Prashna Margam for all Chara Rasis,Kumbha> is Maha Badhaka rasi,for Simha,Kanya,vrischika and> Dhanu,Vrischika Rasi in Maha Badha,for Vrishbha Rasi> Makara is Maha Badha Rasi etc. So now in your> chart,Lagna is Vrischika and Vrischika itself> becomes Maha Badha Rasi and its lord Kuja is Uccha> in 3rd house in Makara rasi.But 5th and 2nd Lord> Guru> occupies Lagna and Lagna Badhaka is somewhat> nullified.Performing of Ashlesha Bali Pooja or> Special Poojas in Kala Hasti temple or in> Tryambakeshwar ,will nullify Sarpa Dosha and this> will help you in getting your marriage very soon.> But now see the transits.Shani is in Mithuna> aspecting Simha Rasi where your UL is there and Guru> is also transiting in Simha Rasi where there is> UL.But without remo ving of

the Doshas ,marriage may> not happen.But when Guru transits Kanya Rasi next> year August 28th and Shani's transit on Karaka Rasi> on Sept.5th ,2004 will bring you marriage during> next year.Now when Guru comes to Kanya Rasi he> aspects Kuja and Rahu and so you will be able to> perform Sarpa Dosha remedies also.In Kanya Rasi 7th> lord Shukra who is Vivaha karaka also is there and> Guru in transit during its stay in Kanya> Rasi,aspects also 7th house.Shani when comes to> Karka Rasi aspects 7th lord Shukra and your Lagna> lord Kuja also.So during the period above your> marriage has to take place.Now see there is another> problem and that is most of the planets in the> nakshatras ruled by Chandra who is Badhakadhipaty> for this chart.7th lord Shukra,9th lord Surya,Lagna> Lord Kuja,3rd and 4th lord Shani (V) all these are> in> Nakshatras ruled by Cha ndra

and so you have to> chant some mantras for Godess Mother to nullify the> effects of Badhaka Chandra and then only your> marriage will take place in next year.When Guru> transits Kanya Rasi next year,in Guru's own ashtaka> varga,there are 5 bindus,Shani when transits to> Karka Rasi where he has 4 bindus in his own ashtaka> Varga.In SAV,Guru has 32 Bindus in Kanya and Shani> has 34 Bindus in Karka rasi and this gives you> marriage life during next year only aftr> Sept.2004.But without remedies,the event may become> difficult to materialise.> I hope this helps you.> With Sashtaanga Namana to Mother Bhuvaneshwari,> Ramadas Rao.>|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira