IndiaDivine.org

Bookings for Puri Conference

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Jyotishis,

This is to remind you of SJC's 2nd Annual Conference to be held in Puri on January 8-14, 2004. Those who wish to participate, please register now, as there is not much time left. Details about the conference, registration and accommodation is available at the following link http://srath.com/conf/booklet.htm or at the back of your latest copy of the Jyotish Digest. Please note: accommodation is being handled directly by the hotel and the booking for reservation will be closed by the hotel by 1st December. So those wishing to attend should should make their reservations now. Please contact them by telephone at 91-6752-222702 or send a fax to 91-6752-222881. They are not communicable through e-mail. Please note once again, that there will be no booking for accommodation after December 1st. Registration of the conference is done separately and directly by SJC at New Delhi. Those interested may contact at me at sarbani

Best regards,

Sarbani Sarkar

Om Namo Narayanaya,

Dear Sarbani,

I will come as arranged with Sanjay.. He told me not to worry about the accomodation.

I can hardly from Serbia

contact the hotel due to bad quality lines. Please, let me know when Sanjay

comes back to India, and do inform him

about my paper work sent on his email address. Thank you for you kindness

in advance

Best wishes

Zoran

Sarbani Sarkar wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Jyotishis,

This is to remind

you of SJC's 2nd Annual Conference to be held in Puri on January 8-14, 2004.

Those who wish to participate, please register now, as there is not much

time left. Details about the conference, registration and accommodation

is available at the following link

http://srath.com/conf/booklet.htm

or at the back of

your latest copy of the Jyotish Digest. Please note: accommodation

is being handled directly by the hotel and the booking for reservation will

be closed by the hotel by 1st December. So those wishing to attend should

should make their reservations now. Please contact them by telephone at

91-6752-222702 or send a fax to 91-6752-222881. They are not communicable

through e-mail. Please note once again, that there will be no booking

for accommodation after December 1st. Registration of the conference

is done separately and directly by SJC at New Delhi. Those interested may

contact at me at sarbani

Best regards,

Sarbani Sarkar

|Om Tat Sat|

http://www.varahamihira

Dear Zoran,

But, the room will have to be booked for you, isn't it? I will talk to Sanjay about it, so that we can make a booking in you name.

Best regards,

Sarbani

Zoran Radosavljevic [ahimsa]Monday, October 06, 2003 11:31 AMvarahamihira ; sarbaniSubject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Bookings for Puri ConferenceOm Namo Narayanaya,Dear Sarbani,I will come as arranged with Sanjay.. He told me not to worry about the accomodation. I can hardly from Serbiacontact the hotel due to bad quality lines. Please, let me know when Sanjay comes back to India, and do inform himabout my paper work sent on his email address. Thank you for you kindness in advanceBest wishesZoranSarbani Sarkar wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Jyotishis,

This is to remind you of SJC's 2nd Annual Conference to be held in Puri on January 8-14, 2004. Those who wish to participate, please register now, as there is not much time left. Details about the conference, registration and accommodation is available at the following link http://srath.com/conf/booklet.htm or at the back of your latest copy of the Jyotish Digest. Please note: accommodation is being handled directly by the hotel and the booking for reservation will be closed by the hotel by 1st December. So those wishing to attend should should make their reservations now. Please contact them by telephone at 91-6752-222702 or send a fax to 91-6752-222881. They are not communicable through e-mail. Please note once again, that there will be no booking for accommodation after December 1st. Registration of the conference is done separately and directly by SJC at New Delhi. Those interested may contact at me at sarbani

Best regards,

Sarbani Sarkar

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira