IndiaDivine.org

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Chart Analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|Hare Rama Krishna|

Dear Rao,

Congratulations on your prediction.

Gemini Lagna is the correct chart, make it Aries Navamsa, Pisces Dwadasamsa and Capricorn Dasamsa as per the background i have on him.

Using that information i had predicted (locally) that Arnie would surely win the elections. I'm posting the message in this group because my time is little these days and i don't wanto get into the spin of heads which is going on at VA-list.

To confirm the Rasi chart alone, merely look at the options:

1. Taurus Lagna: Mars and Rahu in Lagna... such charachters usually do not involve themselves in 'beuty' contests like that of Mr. Universe and etc - they simply do not have the facial traits todo so.

2. Gemini Lagna: Strong Lagna lord in Lagna, not only promissing beutiful skin, but also a tall forehead and definite Raja Yoga. The arudha Lagna falls in Pisces, which indicates his titles as Mr. Universe (Jupiter), Mr. World, Mr. Olympia.. all akasha qualifications. Now see the lord - Jupiter, placed in Libra. It was during Libra Narayana Dasa that he started ALL his raja yoga. 66 he became Mr. Europe, 67 - Mr. Universe, etc. As Jupiter is also badhakesh for Gemini Lagna, he went abroad in 1968. Also see the Moon in 7th from Lagna and in Kendra from AL promising long lasting fame.

The 3rd from AL has Mars and Rahu and thats why he has his RajaYoga in the muscleman industry.

3. Cancer Lagna: Sun in Lagna and in debilitated Navamsa causing Rajbhanga Yoga. This gives strong ideals however alot of failure in life. He held his first title as a bodybuilder in 1966.. he was 19!!! Arudha Lagna would fall in Taurus occupied by Rahu and Mars which is far from the status of a bodybuilder, actor, or title holder.

There will also be some discussion on his chart in this weekends workshop on Narayana Dasa where hopefully we will use various tools to see why he got his newfound title as Governor.

Chart as per my rectification:

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Natal Chart

July 30, 1947Time: 3:55:05Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 15 E 27' 00", 47 N 04' 00" Graz, Austria

Hope this helps.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Rao Nemani

VarahaMihira VarahaMihira ; Vedic Astrology Group

Monday, October 06, 2003 7:43 AM

|Sri Varaha| Arnold Schwarzenegger's Chart Analysis

* Om Krishna Guru *

Dear Guru's and Learned Members, Namaste, I have attempted to see on a very focused way of Arnold's Chart on his upcoming election (I think tomorrow, Oct 7th 2003) results with my a little knowledge. As usual, I applied three different methods/ways to see the result, so that I could verify the things are correct or not.

As my Guru Ji says, never be afraid to take a step to analyse, whether it may be correct or not as that is first step of learning. So here is my first analysis on an election related chart. Please have a look at this analysis and let me know your thoughts. As you know, I am a beginner. I have considered the following birth details for this analysis:- July 30, 1947Time: 4:10:00Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 15 E 27' 00", 47 N 04' 00" Graz, Austria ------>>>Analysis begings from here<<<---------

From V-Dasa point of View:-==========================Current running dasa is Rah-Ven-Ven and election date is 10/7/03, so the dasa running would be Rah-Ven-Ven-Sun. Here, Ven is 5th and 12 lord and placed in 2nd house with 3rd lord Sun and 8th and 9th lord Sat.

From Sudasa Point of View:-

====================

He is currently running Ge-Vi-Ta, which is very promising for the success in the upcoming election too, in my opinion. Please remember I am a beginner and my thoughts to be validated accordingly.

Let me give the indications: Lagna is Ge and lord Me is in Lagna with HL aspecting Pi with GL and Moon in Sg, which is a perfect combination for the success in politics. So that is good upto Ge-Vi, but why Ta Pratyantar Dasa be good, let us see: Ta's lord is Ve (also 5th lord) placed in 2nd house with Su the 3rd lord and Sa th 7th and 8th lord. So this PAD is a potentially a good candiate for his success.

From Narayana Dasa Point of View:-================================

Let us see from my favourite Narayana Dasa system point of View:-Deha is Sc in its lord Ma is placed in 7th from Dasa Lagna and 12th from Natal Lagna. So Paka is having a Argala with Pi with AL and GL and Ge with HL, which is a very good indication for the success.

D-1:-====Current running N-Dasa is Sc and which is 6th house in Rasi. The Dasa's Lord Mar is placed in 12th house with 9th house co-lord Rahu. The current Sc dasa has Ketu in it. Current running dasa lord Ma has argala from Pi (with AL and GL) and Ge (With HL). So there may be an intervention in current running dasa lord's ( Mar ) activities, particularly GL and HL combination with A11 in Ge. So let us see how the D-1 Narayana Dasa with Antar and Pratyantar Dasa's influence these facts for his political success in upcoming election.

The dasa will be runing during the election time is:Sc-Cn-Ar: Here Cn is 9th house and its lord is placed in 2nd house from the Dasa lagna and aspects Pi GL, AL and Natal Lagna with HL with 8th and 11th lord Mercury. So this is giving indication that Sc-Cn is strong candidate for his success too. Let us see how is Ar Pratyantar Dasa is favourable or not : Lord of Ar is Ma placed in 7th with 4th lord Rahu, and have Argala with Pi and Ge again. So there are strong indication here too. So summary from here is Sc-Cn-Ar is a potentially good for his success. D-10:-=====Deha is Pi in its lord Ju is placed in 4th from Dasa Lagna and 5th from Natal Lagna. But Paka is having rashi dristi by Sa and Ma in Vi and not a very good this. Current running D-10 Narayana Dasa is : Pi-Ge-Ar/Ta. Let us see how is Pi dasa overall. It is second from lagna and Jeeva is in Ge and its Quadrants Ge is occupied by Jupiter who is dasa lord himself with HL and SL with A2 and Vi is occupied by Ma (2nd lord from the Dasa lagna) and 11th and 12th lord Sa. Also, if you see the bindu's from natal rasi chart, for Ju is 5. Now let us see, the Antar Dasa Ge's influence in the election. Ge is 4th from the Current running Pi dasa and Ge's lord Me is placed in Aq with Rahu and. From here Me is having a aspect to GL and Ke in 7th. Here I do not how the Rahu and Ketu influence the native.This is giving an indication for a success in his goal too. From Dasa Pravesha Chart Point of View:-=======================================Here I am taking the Sc Dasa Pravesh Chart and trying to analyse whether there are any indication for his success. Let us take Karana ( one of the Panchanga's) which tell about one's accomplishments, in this case, a Polical accomplishment. Karana ruled by Moon, who is placed in his own sign Cn which is 9th from Sc Rasi Narayana Dasa, which is good, as he is with Sun and Ve with SL. But I am still not seeing the link to GL. So let us see the next level, which is Pratyantar Dasa, which is SC-Cn-Ar. Here Aries lord (Ma) is placed in Aq with HL and is having argala with GL in Sg, so this is the link, So SC-Cn-Ar dasa is going to give him some good results in this election. In my opinion, I am seeing a positive thing for Arnold here, unless my mind only seeing positive only today. Please look at my analysis and correct me, so that I can learn from you. RegardsRaghunadha Rao

The New with improved product search |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

* Om Krishna Guru *

Dear Visti Ji,

Namaste,

Thank you for the kind words and all the credit goes to my

Guru Ji, mother Mahalakshmi, you and other SJC Guru's who are

teaching and guiding me in this learning process.

I am still a beginner and learning the basics slowly.

Regards

Raghunadha Rao

varahamihira , " Visti A. Larsen "

<balabhadra@j...> wrote:

> |Hare Rama Krishna|

> Dear Rao,

> Congratulations on your prediction.

> Gemini Lagna is the correct chart, make it Aries Navamsa, Pisces

Dwadasamsa and Capricorn Dasamsa as per the background i have on him.

> Using that information i had predicted (locally) that Arnie would

surely win the elections. I'm posting the message in this group

because my time is little these days and i don't wanto get into the

spin of heads which is going on at VA-list.

>

> To confirm the Rasi chart alone, merely look at the options:

> 1. Taurus Lagna: Mars and Rahu in Lagna... such charachters usually

do not involve themselves in 'beuty' contests like that of Mr.

Universe and etc - they simply do not have the facial traits todo so.

>

> 2. Gemini Lagna: Strong Lagna lord in Lagna, not only promissing

beutiful skin, but also a tall forehead and definite Raja Yoga. The

arudha Lagna falls in Pisces, which indicates his titles as Mr.

Universe (Jupiter), Mr. World, Mr. Olympia.. all akasha

qualifications. Now see the lord - Jupiter, placed in Libra. It was

during Libra Narayana Dasa that he started ALL his raja yoga. 66 he

became Mr. Europe, 67 - Mr. Universe, etc. As Jupiter is also

badhakesh for Gemini Lagna, he went abroad in 1968. Also see the Moon

in 7th from Lagna and in Kendra from AL promising long lasting fame.

> The 3rd from AL has Mars and Rahu and thats why he has his RajaYoga

in the muscleman industry.

>

> 3. Cancer Lagna: Sun in Lagna and in debilitated Navamsa causing

Rajbhanga Yoga. This gives strong ideals however alot of failure in

life. He held his first title as a bodybuilder in 1966.. he was 19!!!

Arudha Lagna would fall in Taurus occupied by Rahu and Mars which is

far from the status of a bodybuilder, actor, or title holder.

>

> There will also be some discussion on his chart in this weekends

workshop on Narayana Dasa where hopefully we will use various tools

to see why he got his newfound title as Governor.

>

> Chart as per my rectification:

> Arnold Schwarzenegger

> Natal Chart

>

> July 30, 1947

> Time: 3:55:05

> Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 15 E 27' 00 " , 47 N 04' 00 "

> Graz, Austria

>

> Hope this helps.

> Best wishes, Visti.

> -

> Rao Nemani

> VarahaMihira VarahaMihira ; Vedic Astrology Group

> Monday, October 06, 2003 7:43 AM

> |Sri Varaha| Arnold Schwarzenegger's Chart Analysis

>

>

> * Om Krishna Guru *

>

> Dear Guru's and Learned Members,

>

> Namaste,

>

> I have attempted to see on a very focused way of Arnold's Chart

on his upcoming election (I think tomorrow, Oct 7th 2003) results

with my a little knowledge. As usual, I applied three different

methods/ways to see the result, so that I could verify the things are

correct or not.

>

> As my Guru Ji says, never be afraid to take a step to analyse,

whether it may be correct or not as that is first step of learning.

So here is my first analysis on an election related chart. Please

have a look at this analysis and let me know your thoughts. As you

know, I am a beginner.

>

> I have considered the following birth details for this analysis:-

>

> July 30, 1947

> Time: 4:10:00

> Graz, Austria

>

> ------>>>Analysis begings from here<<<---------

> From V-Dasa point of View:-

> ==========================

> Current running dasa is Rah-Ven-Ven and election date is 10/7/03,

so the dasa running would be Rah-Ven-Ven-Sun.

>

> Here, Ven is 5th and 12 lord and placed in 2nd house with 3rd

lord Sun and 8th and 9th lord Sat.

>

> From Sudasa Point of View:-

> ====================

> He is currently running Ge-Vi-Ta, which is very promising for the

success in the upcoming election too, in my opinion. Please remember

I am a beginner and my thoughts to be validated accordingly.

>

> Let me give the indications: Lagna is Ge and lord Me is in Lagna

with HL aspecting Pi with GL and Moon in Sg, which is a perfect

combination for the success in politics. So that is good upto Ge-Vi,

but why Ta Pratyantar Dasa be good, let us see: Ta's lord is Ve (also

5th lord) placed in 2nd house with Su the 3rd lord and Sa th 7th and

8th lord. So this PAD is a potentially a good candiate for his

success.

>

> From Narayana Dasa Point of View:-

> ================================

> Let us see from my favourite Narayana Dasa system point of View:-

> Deha is Sc in its lord Ma is placed in 7th from Dasa Lagna and

12th from Natal Lagna. So Paka is having a Argala with Pi with AL

and GL and Ge with HL, which is a very good indication for the

success.

>

> D-1:-

> ====

> Current running N-Dasa is Sc and which is 6th house in Rasi. The

Dasa's Lord Mar is placed in 12th house with 9th house co-lord Rahu.

The current Sc dasa has Ketu in it. Current running dasa lord Ma has

argala from Pi (with AL and GL) and Ge (With HL). So there may be an

intervention in current running dasa lord's ( Mar ) activities,

particularly GL and HL combination with A11 in Ge.

>

> So let us see how the D-1 Narayana Dasa with Antar and Pratyantar

Dasa's influence these facts for his political success in upcoming

election.

>

> The dasa will be runing during the election time is:

> Sc-Cn-Ar: Here Cn is 9th house and its lord is placed in 2nd

house from the Dasa lagna and aspects Pi GL, AL and Natal Lagna with

HL with 8th and 11th lord Mercury. So this is giving indication that

Sc-Cn is strong candidate for his success too. Let us see how is Ar

Pratyantar Dasa is favourable or not : Lord of Ar is Ma placed in

7th with 4th lord Rahu, and have Argala with Pi and Ge again. So

there are strong indication here too.

>

> So summary from here is Sc-Cn-Ar is a potentially good for his

success.

>

> D-10:-

> =====

> Deha is Pi in its lord Ju is placed in 4th from Dasa Lagna and

5th from Natal Lagna.

> But Paka is having rashi dristi by Sa and Ma in Vi and not a very

good this.

>

> Current running D-10 Narayana Dasa is : Pi-Ge-Ar/Ta. Let us see

how is Pi dasa overall. It is second from lagna and Jeeva is in Ge

and its Quadrants Ge is occupied by Jupiter who is dasa lord himself

with HL and SL with A2 and Vi is occupied by Ma (2nd lord from the

Dasa lagna) and 11th and 12th lord Sa.

>

> Also, if you see the bindu's from natal rasi chart, for Ju is 5.

Now let us see, the Antar Dasa Ge's influence in the election. Ge is

4th from the Current running Pi dasa and Ge's lord Me is placed in Aq

with Rahu and. From here Me is having a aspect to GL and Ke in 7th.

Here I do not how the Rahu and Ketu influence the native.This is

giving an indication for a success in his goal too.

>

> From Dasa Pravesha Chart Point of View:-

> =======================================

> Here I am taking the Sc Dasa Pravesh Chart and trying to analyse

whether there are any indication for his success.

>

> Let us take Karana ( one of the Panchanga's) which tell about

one's accomplishments, in this case, a Polical accomplishment. Karana

ruled by Moon, who is placed in his own sign Cn which is 9th from Sc

Rasi Narayana Dasa, which is good, as he is with Sun and Ve with SL.

But I am still not seeing the link to GL. So let us see the next

level, which is Pratyantar Dasa, which is SC-Cn-Ar. Here Aries lord

(Ma) is placed in Aq with HL and is having argala with GL in Sg, so

this is the link, So SC-Cn-Ar dasa is going to give him some good

results in this election.

>

> In my opinion, I am seeing a positive thing for Arnold here,

unless my mind only seeing positive only today. Please look at my

analysis and correct me, so that I can learn from you.

>

> Regards

> Raghunadha Rao

>

>

>

> --

----------

>

> The New with improved product search

>

Well done Rao - keep up the good work!

(though the time has to be rectified as I wrote to you earlier and as Visti showed in his mail)

Kind regards

/Jay Weiss

-

Rao Nemani

VarahaMihira VarahaMihira ; Vedic Astrology Group

Monday, October 06, 2003 1:43 PM

|Sri Varaha| Arnold Schwarzenegger's Chart Analysis

* Om Krishna Guru *

Dear Guru's and Learned Members, Namaste, I have attempted to see on a very focused way of Arnold's Chart on his upcoming election (I think tomorrow, Oct 7th 2003) results with my a little knowledge. As usual, I applied three different methods/ways to see the result, so that I could verify the things are correct or not.

As my Guru Ji says, never be afraid to take a step to analyse, whether it may be correct or not as that is first step of learning. So here is my first analysis on an election related chart. Please have a look at this analysis and let me know your thoughts. As you know, I am a beginner. I have considered the following birth details for this analysis:- July 30, 1947Time: 4:10:00Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 15 E 27' 00", 47 N 04' 00" Graz, Austria ------>>>Analysis begings from here<<<---------

From V-Dasa point of View:-==========================Current running dasa is Rah-Ven-Ven and election date is 10/7/03, so the dasa running would be Rah-Ven-Ven-Sun. Here, Ven is 5th and 12 lord and placed in 2nd house with 3rd lord Sun and 8th and 9th lord Sat.

From Sudasa Point of View:-

====================

He is currently running Ge-Vi-Ta, which is very promising for the success in the upcoming election too, in my opinion. Please remember I am a beginner and my thoughts to be validated accordingly.

Let me give the indications: Lagna is Ge and lord Me is in Lagna with HL aspecting Pi with GL and Moon in Sg, which is a perfect combination for the success in politics. So that is good upto Ge-Vi, but why Ta Pratyantar Dasa be good, let us see: Ta's lord is Ve (also 5th lord) placed in 2nd house with Su the 3rd lord and Sa th 7th and 8th lord. So this PAD is a potentially a good candiate for his success.

From Narayana Dasa Point of View:-================================

Let us see from my favourite Narayana Dasa system point of View:-Deha is Sc in its lord Ma is placed in 7th from Dasa Lagna and 12th from Natal Lagna. So Paka is having a Argala with Pi with AL and GL and Ge with HL, which is a very good indication for the success.

D-1:-====Current running N-Dasa is Sc and which is 6th house in Rasi. The Dasa's Lord Mar is placed in 12th house with 9th house co-lord Rahu. The current Sc dasa has Ketu in it. Current running dasa lord Ma has argala from Pi (with AL and GL) and Ge (With HL). So there may be an intervention in current running dasa lord's ( Mar ) activities, particularly GL and HL combination with A11 in Ge. So let us see how the D-1 Narayana Dasa with Antar and Pratyantar Dasa's influence these facts for his political success in upcoming election.

The dasa will be runing during the election time is:Sc-Cn-Ar: Here Cn is 9th house and its lord is placed in 2nd house from the Dasa lagna and aspects Pi GL, AL and Natal Lagna with HL with 8th and 11th lord Mercury. So this is giving indication that Sc-Cn is strong candidate for his success too. Let us see how is Ar Pratyantar Dasa is favourable or not : Lord of Ar is Ma placed in 7th with 4th lord Rahu, and have Argala with Pi and Ge again. So there are strong indication here too. So summary from here is Sc-Cn-Ar is a potentially good for his success. D-10:-=====Deha is Pi in its lord Ju is placed in 4th from Dasa Lagna and 5th from Natal Lagna. But Paka is having rashi dristi by Sa and Ma in Vi and not a very good this. Current running D-10 Narayana Dasa is : Pi-Ge-Ar/Ta. Let us see how is Pi dasa overall. It is second from lagna and Jeeva is in Ge and its Quadrants Ge i s occupied by Jupiter who is dasa lord himself with HL and SL with A2 and Vi is occupied by Ma (2nd lord from the Dasa lagna) and 11th and 12th lord Sa. Also, if you see the bindu's from natal rasi chart, for Ju is 5. Now let us see, the Antar Dasa Ge's influence in the election. Ge is 4th from the Current running Pi dasa and Ge's lord Me is placed in Aq with Rahu and. From here Me is having a aspect to GL and Ke in 7th. Here I do not how the Rahu and Ketu influence the native.This is giving an indication for a success in his goal too. From Dasa Pravesha Chart Point of View:-=======================================Here I am taking the Sc Dasa Pravesh Chart and trying to analyse whether there are any indication for his success. Let us take Karana ( one of the Panchanga's) which tell about one's accomplishments, in this case, a Polical accomplishment. Karana ruled by Moon, who is placed in his own sign Cn which is 9th f rom Sc Rasi Narayana Dasa, which is good, as he is with Sun and Ve with SL. But I am still not seeing the link to GL. So let us see the next level, which is Pratyantar Dasa, which is SC-Cn-Ar. Here Aries lord (Ma) is placed in Aq with HL and is having argala with GL in Sg, so this is the link, So SC-Cn-Ar dasa is going to give him some good results in this election. In my opinion, I am seeing a positive thing for Arnold here, unless my mind only seeing positive only today. Please look at my analysis and correct me, so that I can learn from you. RegardsRaghunadha Rao

The New with improved product search |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Visti,

Thank you for the rectified birthdata. I will check it and

use it this weekend if I am satisfied. A couple of quick

questions for now:

> To confirm the Rasi chart alone, merely look at the options:

> 1. Taurus Lagna: Mars and Rahu in Lagna... such charachters usually

> do not involve themselves in 'beuty' contests like that of Mr.

> Universe and etc - they simply do not have the facial traits todo

> so.

(1) Well, is that really an argument? The contests he

entered can hardly be called " beauty contests " . They are

bodybuilding contests - contests of muscles.

(2) You appear to have rectified D-12 too, because you

specifically mentioned D-12 lagna. Are you satisfied that

this chart shows someone whose father is a policeman?

(3) Cast annual TP chart for this year. Rahu's TA dasa

gave him the victory. Are you satisfied that Rahu can

give this result ahead of Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter?

> Chart as per my rectification:

> Arnold Schwarzenegger

> Natal Chart

>

> July 30, 1947

> Time: 3:55:05

> Graz, Austria

At your service,

Narasimha

|Hare Rama Krishna|

Dear Narasimha, Namaste.

Comments given:

(1) Well, is that really an argument? The contests heentered can hardly be called "beauty contests". They arebodybuilding contests - contests of muscles.

Visti: The facial appearance of the bodybuilder is also put into consideration, as the judgement of the bodybuilder is purely based on how their beuty is formed. Its not all about BIG muscles, but also a proportionately well-formed body to show off. To make the muscles more appealing the bodybuilders smear oil on themselves, and also get sun-tans to look more appealing towards the judges - clearly alot of Shukra involved with the focus on bodily appearance.

(2) You appear to have rectified D-12 too, because youspecifically mentioned D-12 lagna. Are you satisfied thatthis chart shows someone whose father is a policeman?

Visti: I was unsure initially and then i prompted Guruji with some questions regarding the chart. Scorpio as the 9th house with Mars in the 5th from it (joined Merc) and in Rasi Dristi to 10th lord Sun seems to indicate it - i did not consider Aries D12 because of Navamsa and etc. Do you know what type of policeman his father was? See if he was a jailguard or such then Saturn and Rahu's Dristi on the 10th could indicate this.

(3) Cast annual TP chart for this year. Rahu's TA dasagave him the victory. Are you satisfied that Rahu cangive this result ahead of Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter?

Visti: In the TP chart (Sag Lagna) Rahu is 3rd lord in the 6th house and in Nirriti's direction - To my knowledge this looks like a severe pouncing to any of his ill-wishers.

The Antara of Moon was running. The Moon in Lagna is in Marana Karaka Sthana from the 6th house and shows that his compassion and sincerity will deliver the final blow to the enemy - Moon is furthermore in Indra's Direction promising power.

It so happened that in the days before the election there were some allegations (Rahu)against Mr. Schwarzenegger and in response to this Arnold came on TV (Lagna-name/fame) and made a formal appology (moon) to the public. I believe this apology was the final blow to his illwishers, and now he is governor.

I assume you are referring to Arudha Lagna and the placement of Guru, Shani and Buddha from the same? - Please clarify.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

pvr108

varahamihira

Wednesday, October 08, 2003 2:55 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Arnold Schwarzenegger's Chart Analysis

Om Gurave NamahDear Visti,Thank you for the rectified birthdata. I will check it anduse it this weekend if I am satisfied. A couple of quickquestions for now:> To confirm the Rasi chart alone, merely look at the options:> 1. Taurus Lagna: Mars and Rahu in Lagna... such charachters usually> do not involve themselves in 'beuty' contests like that of Mr.> Universe and etc - they simply do not have the facial traits todo> so.(1) Well, is that really an argument? The contests heentered can hardly be called "beauty contests". They arebodybuilding contests - contests of muscles.(2) You appear to have rectified D-12 too, because youspecifically mentioned D-12 lagna. Are you satisfied thatthis chart shows someone whose father is a policeman?(3) Cast annual TP chart for this year. Rahu's TA dasagave him the victory. Are you satisfied that Rahu cangive this result ahead of Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter?> Chart as per my rectification: > Arnold Schwarzenegger> Natal Chart> > July 30, 1947> Time: 3:55:05> Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 15 E 27' 00", 47 N 04' 00"> Graz, AustriaAt your service,Narasimha|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Visti, Namaste.

(0) I am not objecting Gemini lagna. That is mostly correct. My objection is to some varga lagnas.

(1) I am not suggesting Taurus lagna. I don't think Taurus lagna is correct either. My objection is only to your argument that Mars and Rahu in Taurus lagna do not support his entering a "beauty contest". You tried to point out the importance of "Shukra" in bodybuilding championships, but I still don't see your point. Bodybuilding championships require much more Mars than Venus. If it was Venus and not Mars that was important, he wouldn't have taken so many steroids (as he himself admitted).

The argument I would've used against Taurus lagna is that Mercury in own sign in 2nd (aspected very very closely by Jupiter!) would've made him a good speaker. But he is not. He is not known to be eloquent. He refused to appear at open debates and appeared at a debate where questions were given ahead (i.e. he prepared with the answers). Even there, he was basically repeating the statements and was hardly eloquent. I've heard many politicians, but none worse than him in eloquence. Mercury in 2nd in own house in an exact trine from Jupiter hardly fits.

(2) His father was not a jail guard or something. He was a police officer. Earlier, he served voluntarily in the Nazi storm troops (from May 1939). He did not commit any atrocities and Austrian government did not hold it against him and gave him a job as a police officer in 1947.

The logic you gave is very feeble. Often you see father's career very strongly in a chart.

(3) I am not just talking about rasi chart in annual TP. Your rectification of birthtime back by 15 minutes is what I have issue with. So please explain dasamsa too.

Rahu is lagna lord in 12th. Mercury is 5th lord in lagna. Saturn is lagna lord exalted in a trine. Jupiter and Mercury have a raja yoga in rasi chart and Jupiter is GL lord aspecting lagna in D-10. Why did Rahu in 12th from lagna and 8th from AL in D-10 give a raja yoga instead of them all?

(4) If we take the originally given birthtime, hora lord in annual TP chart is Mercury, who is the 10th lord and takes part in raja yoga in 9th. With your "15 minutes back" rectification, hora lord is Moon, the 8th lord. The former shows a raja yoga in the year better.

(5) With the originally given time, annual TP of 1986 has 7th lord Jupiter in lagna in navamsa. Jupiter-Jupiter antardasa as per annual TA dasa gave him marriage. With your rectified time, one gets Jupiter as the 8th and 11th lord in 2nd. Not so convincing.

(6) Though he is known as an actor more, he spent a lot of his life as a weightlifter, bodybuilder and was involved in sports. He was also a soldier in Austrain army for many years. Aquarius lagna is a very good candidate in dasamsa.

(7) Taking Aries lagna in D-12, Matri Narayana dasa of Cp killed mother. Cp is the 7th house from Cancer and its lord is in 8th. Then Sg becomes lagna for father and Pitri Narayana dasa of Ar killed father. Ar contains 8th lord Moon and its lord Mars joins 7th lord. From Sg, 10th lord Mercury joins Mars and both aspect 10th. His career as a policeman is better explained.

(8) D-24 Narayana dasa of Aq (results from Le) gave him BA degree in business and he ended his education. With the original birthtime, Leo aspects 9th (Cp) and is the 8th from there. It gave bachelors education as well as its end. Saturn being the lord of Cp and being in Virgo aspected by Mercury and Jupiter, the education can be in business and economics. With the 2nd lord debilitated, there was no masters. (With your time, 2nd has 2nd lord Jupiter and masters is likely, if bachelors is somehow finished.)

(9) Currently, Pisces-Gemini antardasa as per D-10 Narayana dasa is running. As per your time, Pisces is 3rd house with 7th lord Moon and Gemini is 6th house with 3rd lord Jupiter in it. If I take the original time, I get Moon in Pisces, Jupiter and GL in Gemini and 5th/GL lord Mercury in lagna with lagna lord Rahu. The promise of power is much higher.

(10) With your time, take yesterday's daily Tithi Pravesha chart. Scorpio rises, there is no great yoga for success and hora lord Saturn is in 8th! Take the original time (or I think I took a few minutes later). Daily TP chart has Sagittarius rising and Jupiter in 9th aspecting GL (i.e. yogada), with argala coming from a raja yoga between Mercury (10th lord) and Sun (9th lord) in 10th. Jupiter hora runs. In D-10, Jupiter is in Sagittarius lagna and Mars too is in moolatrikona in 5th. Overall, the day fits better.

Overall, I am not disputing Gemini lagna. But I am not comfortable with your micro-rectification. The original birthtime fits things better, give or take a couple of minutes. That's my view. There are a few more factors I considered, but no more time to write thjem down.

Hope this helps.

At your service,

Narasimha

> |Hare Rama Krishna|> Dear Narasimha, Namaste.> Comments given:> > (1) Well, is that really an argument? The contests he> entered can hardly be called "beauty contests". They are> bodybuilding contests - contests of muscles.> > Visti: The facial appearance of the bodybuilder is also put into consideration, as the judgement of the bodybuilder is purely based on how their beuty is formed. Its not all about BIG muscles, but also a proportionately well-formed body to show off. To make the muscles more appealing the bodybuilders smear oil on themselves, and also get sun-tans to look more appealing towards the judges - clearly alot of Shukra involved with the focus on bodily appearance.> > (2) You appear to have rectified D-12 too, because you> specifically mentioned D-12 lagna. Are you satisfied that> this chart shows someone whose father is a policeman?> > Visti: I was unsure initially and then i prompted Guruji with some questions regarding the chart. Scorpio as the 9th house with Mars in the 5th from it (joined Merc) and in Rasi Dristi to 10th lord Sun seems to indicate it - i did not consider Aries D12 because of Navamsa and etc. Do you know what type of policeman his father was? See if he was a jailguard or such then Saturn and Rahu's Dristi on the 10th could indicate this.> > (3) Cast annual TP chart for this year. Rahu's TA dasa> gave him the victory. Are you satisfied that Rahu can> give this result ahead of Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter?> > Visti: In the TP chart (Sag Lagna) Rahu is 3rd lord in the 6th house and in Nirriti's direction - To my knowledge this looks like a severe pouncing to any of his ill-wishers. > > The Antara of Moon was running. The Moon in Lagna is in Marana Karaka Sthana from the 6th house and shows that his compassion and sincerity will deliver the final blow to the enemy - Moon is furthermore in Indra's Direction promising power.> It so happened that in the days before the election there were some allegations (Rahu)against Mr. Schwarzenegger and in response to this Arnold came on TV (Lagna-name/fame) and made a formal appology (moon) to the public. I believe this apology was the final blow to his illwishers, and now he is governor.> > I assume you are referring to Arudha Lagna and the placement of Guru, Shani and Buddha from the same? - Please clarify.> Best wishes, Visti.> > - > pvr108 > varahamihira > Wednesday, October 08, 2003 2:55 PM> Re: |Sri Varaha| Arnold Schwarzenegger's Chart Analysis> > > Om Gurave Namah> Dear Visti,> > Thank you for the rectified birthdata. I will check it and> use it this weekend if I am satisfied. A couple of quick> questions for now:> > > To confirm the Rasi chart alone, merely look at the options:> > 1. Taurus Lagna: Mars and Rahu in Lagna... such charachters usually> > do not involve themselves in 'beuty' contests like that of Mr.> > Universe and etc - they simply do not have the facial traits todo> > so.> > (1) Well, is that really an argument? The contests he> entered can hardly be called "beauty contests". They are> bodybuilding contests - contests of muscles.> > (2) You appear to have rectified D-12 too, because you> specifically mentioned D-12 lagna. Are you satisfied that> this chart shows someone whose father is a policeman?> > (3) Cast annual TP chart for this year. Rahu's TA dasa> gave him the victory. Are you satisfied that Rahu can> give this result ahead of Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter?> > > Chart as per my rectification: > > Arnold Schwarzenegger> > Natal Chart> > > > July 30, 1947> > Time: 3:55:05> > Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 15 E 27' 00", 47 N 04' 00"> > Graz, Austria> > At your service,> Narasimha

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

Namaste Narasimha,

> The argument I would've used against Taurus lagna is that Mercury

in own sign in 2nd (aspected very very closely by Jupiter!) would've

made him a good speaker. But he is not. He is not known to be

eloquent. He refused to appear at open debates and appeared at a

debate where questions were given ahead (i.e. he prepared with the

answers). Even there, he was basically repeating the statements and

was hardly eloquent. I've heard many politicians, but none worse

than him in eloquence. Mercury in 2nd in own house in an exact trine

from Jupiter hardly fits.

>

If Ge lagna fits the picture, then Me in own sign and closely

aspected by Ju would tend to make one very intelligent or even

scholarly, is it not? From what I have seen of him, I would tend to

classify him as not very intelligent!! I cannot call him a moron

either as he appears to have very shrewdly parlayed his bodybuilding

talents into acting and from there, into real estate and now into

politics.

As for bodybuilding talents, BPHS defines Saturn as being the

significator for muscles. There should be a Martian influence on

Saturn in the appropriate drekkana plus watery rashi to account for

this. Am I correct or wrong in this thinking?

> (6) Though he is known as an actor more, he spent a lot of his

life as a weightlifter, bodybuilder and was involved in sports. He

was also a soldier in Austrain army for many years. Aquarius lagna

is a very good candidate in dasamsa.

Lets not forget that he is also a real estate moghul (businessman).

I remember reading that he reportedly owns properties in states from

Ohio to Californa! Is this showing up on the dasamsa or in D-2 or D-

4?

Just my 2 cents. Ignore if it doesnt make sense.

regards

Hari

|Hare Rama Krishna|

Dear Narasimha, Namaste.

Much of the rectification was based heavily on the Navamsa Lagna, so before commenting on the other Vargas, i feel we should settle this.

The choice is between Aries and Taurus - Lagna's in Navamsa.

The original time suggests Taurus Lagna - housing Jupiter and Mercury! As you said yourself - he wasn't an eloquent speaker, however with this Navamsa position he would easily pickup languages (and accents) and also speak easily and without hindrances. He would even be a qualified writer and with Moon and Venus in 3rd therefrom painting would have been one of his skills.

To add - benefics in Navamsa lagna tend to pull one away from physical labour - in this case only Mars is in trines to Navamsa Lagna, but the benefics in lagna would be much stronger to indicate his direction in life.

For Aries Lagna - Lagna lord Mars becomes Atmakaraka and is placed in the 6th house. This shows birth in a poor family which rises AFTER his birth. This also promises alot of great achievements to him personally. Saturn is in trines showing the ability for hard physical labour - and Lagna is also a martian sign itself.

Venus is Chara Darakaraka and hence its lordship of Libra indicates spouse coming from a very high standing family - this is also in the 10th house with Moon showing a famous family and this would also influence her job. He married one of the Kennedy's.

If i can be convinced that Taurus Navamsa Lagna is correct, i can accept the other parts of the rectification that you have made, as i would personally also have preferred Dwadasamsa Lagna to be Aries.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Narasimha P.V.R. Rao

varahamihira

Thursday, October 09, 2003 12:03 AM

|Sri Varaha| Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Chart Analysis

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Visti, Namaste.

(0) I am not objecting Gemini lagna. That is mostly correct. My objection is to some varga lagnas.

(1) I am not suggesting Taurus lagna. I don't think Taurus lagna is correct either. My objection is only to your argument that Mars and Rahu in Taurus lagna do not support his entering a "beauty contest". You tried to point out the importance of "Shukra" in bodybuilding championships, but I still don't see your point. Bodybuilding championships require much more Mars than Venus. If it was Venus and not Mars that was important, he wouldn't have taken so many steroids (as he himself admitted).

The argument I would've used against Taurus lagna is that Mercury in own sign in 2nd (aspected very very closely by Jupiter!) would've made him a good speaker. But he is not. He is not known to be eloquent. He refused to appear at open debates and appeared at a debate where questions were given ahead (i.e. he prepared with the answers). Even there, he was basically repeating the statements and was hardly eloquent. I've heard many politicians, but none worse than him in eloquence. Mercury in 2nd in own house in an exact trine from Jupiter hardly fits.

(2) His father was not a jail guard or something. He was a police officer. Earlier, he served voluntarily in the Nazi storm troops (from May 1939). He did not commit any atrocities and Austrian government did not hold it against him and gave him a job as a police officer in 1947.

The logic you gave is very feeble. Often you see father's career very strongly in a chart.

(3) I am not just talking about rasi chart in annual TP. Your rectification of birthtime back by 15 minutes is what I have issue with. So please explain dasamsa too.

Rahu is lagna lord in 12th. Mercury is 5th lord in lagna. Saturn is lagna lord exalted in a trine. Jupiter and Mercury have a raja yoga in rasi chart and Jupiter is GL lord aspecting lagna in D-10. Why did Rahu in 12th from lagna and 8th from AL in D-10 give a raja yoga instead of them all?

(4) If we take the originally given birthtime, hora lord in annual TP chart is Mercury, who is the 10th lord and takes part in raja yoga in 9th. With your "15 minutes back" rectification, hora lord is Moon, the 8th lord. The former shows a raja yoga in the year better.

(5) With the originally given time, annual TP of 1986 has 7th lord Jupiter in lagna in navamsa. Jupiter-Jupiter antardasa as per annual TA dasa gave him marriage. With your rectified time, one gets Jupiter as the 8th and 11th lord in 2nd. Not so convincing.

(6) Though he is known as an actor more, he spent a lot of his life as a weightlifter, bodybuilder and was involved in sports. He was also a soldier in Austrain army for many years. Aquarius lagna is a very good candidate in dasamsa.

(7) Taking Aries lagna in D-12, Matri Narayana dasa of Cp killed mother. Cp is the 7th house from Cancer and its lord is in 8th. Then Sg becomes lagna for father and Pitri Narayana dasa of Ar killed father. Ar contains 8th lord Moon and its lord Mars joins 7th lord. From Sg, 10th lord Mercury joins Mars and both aspect 10th. His career as a policeman is better explained.

(8) D-24 Narayana dasa of Aq (results from Le) gave him BA degree in business and he ended his education. With the original birthtime, Leo aspects 9th (Cp) and is the 8th from there. It gave bachelors education as well as its end. Saturn being the lord of Cp and being in Virgo aspected by Mercury and Jupiter, the education can be in business and economics. With the 2nd lord debilitated, there was no masters. (With your time, 2nd has 2nd lord Jupiter and masters is likely, if bachelors is somehow finished.)

(9) Currently, Pisces-Gemini antardasa as per D-10 Narayana dasa is running. As per your time, Pisces is 3rd house with 7th lord Moon and Gemini is 6th house with 3rd lord Jupiter in it. If I take the original time, I get Moon in Pisces, Jupiter and GL in Gemini and 5th/GL lord Mercury in lagna with lagna lord Rahu. The promise of power is much higher.

(10) With your time, take yesterday's daily Tithi Pravesha chart. Scorpio rises, there is no great yoga for success and hora lord Saturn is in 8th! Take the original time (or I think I took a few minutes later). Daily TP chart has Sagittarius rising and Jupiter in 9th aspecting GL (i.e. yogada), with argala coming from a raja yoga between Mercury (10th lord) and Sun (9th lord) in 10th. Jupiter hora runs. In D-10, Jupiter is in Sagittarius lagna and Mars too is in moolatrikona in 5th. Overall, the day fits better.

Overall, I am not disputing Gemini lagna. But I am not comfortable with your micro-rectification. The original birthtime fits things better, give or take a couple of minutes. That's my view. There are a few more factors I considered, but no more time to write thjem down.

Hope this helps.

At your service,

Narasimha

> |Hare Rama Krishna|> Dear Narasimha, Namaste.> Comments given:> > (1) Well, is that really an argument? The contests he> entered can hardly be called "beauty contests". They are> bodybuilding contests - contests of muscles.> > Visti: The facial appearance of the bodybuilder is also put into consideration, as the judgement of the bodybuilder is purely based on how their beuty is formed. Its not all about BIG muscles, but also a proportionately well-formed body to show off. To make the muscles more appealing the bodybuilders smear oil on themselves, and also get sun-tans to look more appealing towards the judges - clearly alot of Shukra involved with the focus on bodily appearance.> > (2) You appear to have rectified D-12 too, because you> specifically mentioned D-12 lagna. Are you satisfied that> this chart shows someone whose father is a policeman?> > Visti: I was unsure initially and then i prompted Guruji with some questions regarding the chart. Scorpio as the 9th house with Mars in the 5th from it (joined Merc) and in Rasi Dristi to 10th lord Sun seems to indicate it - i did not consider Aries D12 because of Navamsa and etc. Do you know what type of policeman his father was? See if he was a jailguard or such then Saturn and Rahu's Dristi on the 10th could indicate this.> > (3) Cast annual TP chart for this year. Rahu's TA dasa> gave him the victory. Are you satisfied that Rahu can> give this result ahead of Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter?> > Visti: In the TP chart (Sag Lagna) Rahu is 3rd lord in the 6th house and in Nirriti's direction - To my knowledge this looks like a severe pouncing to any of his ill-wishers. > > The Antara of Moon was running. The Moon in Lagna is in Marana Karaka Sthana from the 6th house and shows that his compassion and sincerity will deliver the final blow to the enemy - Moon is furthermore in Indra's Direction promising power.> It so happened that in the days before the election there were some allegations (Rahu)against Mr. Schwarzenegger and in response to this Arnold came on TV (Lagna-name/fame) and made a formal appology (moon) to the public. I believe this apology was the final blow to his illwishers, and now he is governor.> > I assume you are referring to Arudha Lagna and the placement of Guru, Shani and Buddha from the same? - Please clarify.> Best wishes, Visti.> > - > pvr108 > varahamihira > Wednesday, October 08, 2003 2:55 PM> Re: |Sri Varaha| Arnold Schwarzenegger's Chart Analysis> > > Om Gurave Namah> Dear Visti,> > Thank you for the rectified birthdata. I will check it and> use it this weekend if I am satisfied. A couple of quick> questions for now:> > > To confirm the Rasi chart alone, merely look at the options:> > 1. Taurus Lagna: Mars and Rahu in Lagna... such charachters usually> > do not involve themselves in 'beuty' contests like that of Mr.> > Universe and etc - they simply do not have the facial traits todo> > so.> > (1) Well, is that really an argument? The contests he> entered can hardly be called "beauty contests". They are> bodybuilding contests - contests of muscles.> > (2) You appear to have rectified D-12 too, because you> specifically mentioned D-12 lagna. Are you satisfied that> this chart shows someone whose father is a policeman?> > (3) Cast annual TP chart for this year. Rahu's TA dasa> gave him the victory. Are you satisfied that Rahu can> give this result ahead of Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter?> > > Chart as per my rectification: > > Arnold Schwarzenegger> > Natal Chart> > > > July 30, 1947> > Time: 3:55:05> > Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 15 E 27' 00", 47 N 04' 00"> > Graz, Austria> > At your service,> Narasimha|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Visti, Namaste.

It has been ages since I took part in a nice friendly

argument with you or Sanjay. Thanks for the time.

Actually, I did not take Taurus lagna. I moved the birthtime

forward by a few minutes and got Gemini lagna. I too don't

like Taurus navamsa.

Aries navamsa would've made him an eloquent orator, given

Jupiter and Mercury in 2nd in navamsa. Gemini navamsa has

Sun and Rahu in trines. Saturn in 7th can make him a hard

worker. Mars in 4th can make him practical and focussed in

pursuing his interests. The 7th lord from DK (Saturn) is

in a quadrant from lagna as well as AK and that can result

in marriage affecting status. Sun's argala on UL in rasi

and navamsa also confirms marriage in an influential

family.

Moreover, from Sg in navamsa, 4 benefics (and no

malefics!) occupy 6th, 7th and 8th houses and it can show

wife from a very powerful family. With Aries navamsa,

wife's profession will be seen from Moon and Venus in Cn.

She is a journalist of some renown and Cn does not fit. If I

take Gemini navamsa, Virgo is 10th and Mercury is in 6th and

journalism fits well.

So, overall Gemini seems satisfactory to me and perhaps even

better than Aries.

I usually don't rectify " based heavily on the Navamsa Lagna " .

Part of the reason is that I am not as good as you and others

in navamsa and partly the belief that we cannot conclude

one's navamsa lagna confidently based on the little we know.

Navamsa is not the easiest of charts to understand fully. So

I normally say Ar makes sense to 50%, Ta to 10%, Ge to 75%

and so on. If a lagna that makes sense 60% in navamsa fits

better with other vargas, I may take it instead of a lagna

that makes sense 80% in navamsa. In any case, Gemini navamsa

fits well here.

I do similar analysis in other vargas and then only arrive at

a conclusion. I don't believe in overusing and over-depending

on any varga, unless one is extremely extremely learned and

brilliant. I know I am not and many are not. Thus, we need a

flexible approach and need to work with many charts and

events, rather than rigidly over-rectify based on one chart.

To me, looking at events is the key in rectification. Once

we arrive at the right time, all the principles work in

unison and all events make good sense. Looking at events

from the point of view of Narayana dasa(s) and TP charts is

what I normally do (as ilustrated in the previous mail from

me). The proof is in the timing and Narayana dasa and TP

charts (annual as well as daily) never let us down.

Let us take the example of Narayan's chart rectification

that we were doing over the weekend. We concluded that

D-12 lagna had to be in Sg. But not only Ketu in 10th

from Le, but Mercury in 10th from Cn (with argala from

Ketu) can explain his father's job. Not only Ar with

10th lord joining Jupiter, but Pi with 10th lord being

Jupiter can explain his grandfather's job as a teacher.

Thus, if I were doing the rectification using my methods

and not in a group, I would've concluded that Sg and Sc

were both satisfactory (OTOH, Libra lagna in D-12 makes

little sense.) and proceeded to D-10 and D-24 and

rectified them.

Actually, Narayan, if you are reading this, it will be

great if you can rectify your D-10, D-12, D-24 and D-9

using events and use Pitri Narayana dasa, Matri Narayana

dasa and Vidya Narayana dasa for rectification and give

them as an example in the class this weekend!

Hope this helps.

At your service,

Narasimha

> Dear Narasimha, Namaste.

> Much of the rectification was based heavily on the Navamsa Lagna,

so

before commenting on the other Vargas, i feel we should settle this.

> The choice is between Aries and Taurus - Lagna's in Navamsa.

> The original time suggests Taurus Lagna - housing Jupiter and

Mercury! As you said yourself - he wasn't an eloquent speaker,

however

with this Navamsa position he would easily pickup languages (and

accents) and also speak easily and without hindrances. He would even

be a qualified writer and with Moon and Venus in 3rd therefrom

painting would have been one of his skills.

> To add - benefics in Navamsa lagna tend to pull one away from

physical labour - in this case only Mars is in trines to Navamsa

Lagna, but the benefics in lagna would be much stronger to indicate

his direction in life.

>

> For Aries Lagna - Lagna lord Mars becomes Atmakaraka and is placed

in the 6th house. This shows birth in a poor family which rises AFTER

his birth. This also promises alot of great achievements to him

personally. Saturn is in trines showing the ability for hard physical

labour - and Lagna is also a martian sign itself.

> Venus is Chara Darakaraka and hence its lordship of Libra indicates

spouse coming from a very high standing family - this is also in the

10th house with Moon showing a famous family and this would also

influence her job. He married one of the Kennedy's.

>

> If i can be convinced that Taurus Navamsa Lagna is correct, i can

accept the other parts of the rectification that you have made, as i

would personally also have preferred Dwadasamsa Lagna to be Aries.

>

> Best wishes, Visti.

>

> -

> Narasimha P.V.R. Rao

> varahamihira

> Thursday, October 09, 2003 12:03 AM

> |Sri Varaha| Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Chart Analysis

>

>

> Om Gurave Namah

> Dear Visti, Namaste.

>

> (0) I am not objecting Gemini lagna. That is mostly correct. My

objection is to some varga lagnas.

>

> (1) I am not suggesting Taurus lagna. I don't think Taurus lagna

is correct either. My objection is only to your argument that Mars

and

Rahu in Taurus lagna do not support his entering a " beauty contest " .

You tried to point out the importance of " Shukra " in bodybuilding

championships, but I still don't see your point. Bodybuilding

championships require much more Mars than Venus. If it was Venus and

not Mars that was important, he wouldn't have taken so many steroids

(as he himself admitted).

>

> The argument I would've used against Taurus lagna is that Mercury

in own sign in 2nd (aspected very very closely by Jupiter!) would've

made him a good speaker. But he is not. He is not known to be

eloquent. He refused to appear at open debates and appeared at a

debate where questions were given ahead (i.e. he prepared with the

answers). Even there, he was basically repeating the statements and

was hardly eloquent. I've heard many politicians, but none worse than

him in eloquence. Mercury in 2nd in own house in an exact trine from

Jupiter hardly fits.

>

> (2) His father was not a jail guard or something. He was a police

officer. Earlier, he served voluntarily in the Nazi storm troops

(from

May 1939). He did not commit any atrocities and Austrian government

did not hold it against him and gave him a job as a police officer in

>

> The logic you gave is very feeble. Often you see father's career

very strongly in a chart.

>

> (3) I am not just talking about rasi chart in annual TP. Your

rectification of birthtime back by 15 minutes is what I have issue

with. So please explain dasamsa too.

>

> Rahu is lagna lord in 12th. Mercury is 5th lord in lagna. Saturn

is lagna lord exalted in a trine. Jupiter and Mercury have a raja

yoga

in rasi chart and Jupiter is GL lord aspecting lagna in D-10. Why did

Rahu in 12th from lagna and 8th from AL in D-10 give a raja yoga

instead of them all?

>

> (4) If we take the originally given birthtime, hora lord in

annual

TP chart is Mercury, who is the 10th lord and takes part in raja yoga

in 9th. With your " 15 minutes back " rectification, hora lord is Moon,

the 8th lord. The former shows a raja yoga in the year better.

>

> (5) With the originally given time, annual TP of 1986 has 7th

lord

Jupiter in lagna in navamsa. Jupiter-Jupiter antardasa as per annual

TA dasa gave him marriage. With your rectified time, one gets Jupiter

as the 8th and 11th lord in 2nd. Not so convincing.

>

> (6) Though he is known as an actor more, he spent a lot of his

life as a weightlifter, bodybuilder and was involved in sports. He

was

also a soldier in Austrain army for many years. Aquarius lagna is a

very good candidate in dasamsa.

>

> (7) Taking Aries lagna in D-12, Matri Narayana dasa of Cp killed

mother. Cp is the 7th house from Cancer and its lord is in 8th. Then

Sg becomes lagna for father and Pitri Narayana dasa of Ar killed

father. Ar contains 8th lord Moon and its lord Mars joins 7th lord.

From Sg, 10th lord Mercury joins Mars and both aspect 10th. His

career

as a policeman is better explained.

>

> (8) D-24 Narayana dasa of Aq (results from Le) gave him BA degree

in business and he ended his education. With the original birthtime,

Leo aspects 9th (Cp) and is the 8th from there. It gave bachelors

education as well as its end. Saturn being the lord of Cp and being

in

Virgo aspected by Mercury and Jupiter, the education can be in

business and economics. With the 2nd lord debilitated, there was no

masters. (With your time, 2nd has 2nd lord Jupiter and masters is

likely, if bachelors is somehow finished.)

>

> (9) Currently, Pisces-Gemini antardasa as per D-10 Narayana dasa

is running. As per your time, Pisces is 3rd house with 7th lord Moon

and Gemini is 6th house with 3rd lord Jupiter in it. If I take the

original time, I get Moon in Pisces, Jupiter and GL in Gemini and

5th/GL lord Mercury in lagna with lagna lord Rahu. The promise of

power is much higher.

>

> (10) With your time, take yesterday's daily Tithi Pravesha chart.

Scorpio rises, there is no great yoga for success and hora lord

Saturn

is in 8th! Take the original time (or I think I took a few minutes

later). Daily TP chart has Sagittarius rising and Jupiter in 9th

aspecting GL (i.e. yogada), with argala coming from a raja yoga

between Mercury (10th lord) and Sun (9th lord) in 10th. Jupiter hora

runs. In D-10, Jupiter is in Sagittarius lagna and Mars too is in

moolatrikona in 5th. Overall, the day fits better.

>

> Overall, I am not disputing Gemini lagna. But I am not

comfortable

with your micro-rectification. The original birthtime fits things

better, give or take a couple of minutes. That's my view. There are a

few more factors I considered, but no more time to write thjem down.

>

> Hope this helps.

>

> At your service,

> Narasimha