IndiaDivine.org

Progressions- Ramadas/off-thread

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narasimha,

Thank you for information- I didn't understand, obviously what Sarajit was referring to, neither do I know how to apply what you explained, yet-

however it is irrelevant for this thread and for the message I clearly conveyed to those willing to understand- except 'name' similarity, it was not an issue I wrote about at all!!!- with all due respect for new information entering the picture, it has nothing to do with my posts and objections, off-topic all together./see:progressions-Ramadas; On progressions-posts/

We can run concentric circles with new issues in each, and never reaching each other's standpoint- it's useless from the communication point of view, therefore I will limit my response to just addressing this, as it is..

When I learn about the progresions you refer to- at rate desired (one trimsamsa per year or one dasamsa per year or one navamsa per year, etc, - and want to ask you Qs, it will be under different thread.

In a meantime, good time and WW

to all of you,

Anna

-"Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" Sat, 18 Oct 2003 11:20:25 -0400|Sri Varaha| Re: Progressions- Ramadas

Namaste Anna,

> By the way, as per your comment, for divisional charts to be progressed,

> we have to have at least their degrees- only Andrew Foss's program

> gives them, and NOT HL- does that tell something at LEAST about

> importance given to this,

I am afraid you misunderstood the progression of divisional charts mentioned by Sarajit.

When you progress the chart at the rate desired (one trimsamsa per year or one dasamsa per year or one navamsa per year etc), you get the planetary degrees of the progressed chart. Then cast the divisional charts for the progressed degrees. JHora commercial version gives them.

Sanjay taught at the west coast seminar in 2002 and 2003 about how to use Sun's progression in various divisional charts.

I assume you are talking about planetary longitudes in various divisional charts and thinking that they have to be progressed. There is no classical basis for planetary longitudes in divisional charts. But I am open to giving it in JHora. The only fear I have is that this may result in a lot of wasted research time. I didn't want to facilitate that.

May Jupiter's light shine on us,Narasimha

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira