IndiaDivine.org

Snoring and Remedies.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari Om

Dear PVR,

Mistakenly or otherwise, I associate D-16 with all things pleasureable, which should encompass sound (pun coincidental) sleep too. But since I'm nowhere in the knowledge zone as thou are, I guess you're right :@)

Warm regards,

Ramapriya

hubli

- "pvr108" <pvr

<varahamihira >

Saturday, October 18, 2003 5:15 PM

|Sri Varaha| Re: Snoring and Remedies.

> Dear Ramapriya,> > I wonder if this is an abuse of D-16.> > D-16 is known as kalaamsa. Kalaa is a phase of Moon. There are 16 > ChandraKalaas or phases of Moon (0/15, 1/15, 2/15, ..., 15/15). Thus > Kalaamsa shows the various moods of the mind, just like Chandrakalas > shows the phases of Moon.> > It is a chart that throws light on the moods of mind - how happy or > sad it is.> > I am not sure if snoring would have to do with it.> > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> Narasimha

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential; they are for the use of the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not copy or disclose its contents and please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. Email transmission is not a secure means of communication nor is it guaranteed to be error free; emails can be intercepted, lost, destroyed, corrupted or contain viruses. the sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, nor does it accept liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses.

Dodsal Pte Ltd.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal - For more information please visit www.marshalsoftware.com