IndiaDivine.org

Clarification about ownership of rashis co-owned by Nodes.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

Dear learned members,

Generally Aquarius and Scorpio are considered to have Rahu and Ketu as co-lords respectively. For dasa workings we often take stronger of the two as the lord for father calculations. I would like to know if the same needs to done for normal reading of a chart?

For example I have a chart with Aquarius in 7th house. Saturn is placed in 5th and Rahu in 6th houses. Rahu in this case has 2 more planets (Mars and Venus) with it whereas Saturn is placed alone.For chart analysis should I take Saturn as 7th lord placed in 5th or Rahu as 7th lord placed in 6th?

Many thanks and kind regards

Ramesh

Dear Karen,

Many thanks for your feedback. A friend of mine who is more learned straightaway takes the stronger of the two, whereas I tend look at only the planets giving minimal or no importance to nodes when it comes to examining this issue. You have a balanced approach!

It will be nice to hear from some more learned members.

Kind regards

Ramesh

Karen Skoler [nykaren]Monday, October 20, 2003 5:53 PMvedic astrology Subject: Re: [vedic astrology] Clarification about ownership of rashis co-owned by Nodes.

Dear Ramesh,

Although I am writing as a fellow student, my understanding is that you should consider both lordships. The stronger one will tend to dominate. However, the dasa periods, transits etc will play an important role in determining which results will be given.

Best Wishes,

Karen

-

Ramesh Gangaramani

varahamihira ; Vedic Astrology Group

Monday, October 20, 2003 1:58 AM

[vedic astrology] Clarification about ownership of rashis co-owned by Nodes.

Dear learned members,

Generally Aquarius and Scorpio are considered to have Rahu and Ketu as co-lords respectively. For dasa workings we often take stronger of the two as the lord for father calculations. I would like to know if the same needs to done for normal reading of a chart?

For example I have a chart with Aquarius in 7th house. Saturn is placed in 5th and Rahu in 6th houses. Rahu in this case has 2 more planets (Mars and Venus) with it whereas Saturn is placed alone.For chart analysis should I take Saturn as 7th lord placed in 5th or Rahu as 7th lord placed in 6th?

Many thanks and kind regards

RameshArchives: vedic astrologyGroup info: vedic astrology/info.htmlTo UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......