IndiaDivine.org

How to choose a Good Muhurtha for studying for an Exam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namasthe Guruji's and friends,

I have a basic doubt.

I am planning to take an exam sometime around next year.

But I want to start reading for it sometime real soon.

I would like the Guruji's to advise me on the criteria to choose a good day to start my reading. Any planetary position in particular ?

Do I have to map the planetary placement in the ChaturVimsamsa ( D-24) chart to start my reading.

I am sure an answer to this question will help everyone here, because we are all learning some new things in life everyday.

But, if you choose a proper muhurtha then the strength of the muhurtha I think will make sure that you will sustain the tempo and ultimately achieve success[like a marriage muhurtha :-) ]

Awaiting help from the respected Guru's on the list.

SaiKaren Skoler <nykaren2003/10/21 23:06:25varahamihira Cc: Re: |Sri Varaha| Jyotirlinga & the knowledge of the purpose of life

II OM NAMAH SHIVAAYA II

Dear Dr. Dilip,

I heard Sanjay-ji speak of this in this year's East Coast conference briefly. This is what I remember and I hope any errors will be corrected.

One tithi is defined as 12 degrees of movement of the Moon with respect to the Sun. Each of the 12 degrees that make up a single tithi can be assigned to each of the 12 rasi depending on the portion of the tithi that has passed. The sign of the derived rasi will determine the jyotirlinga.

Sanjay-ji used his own chart as an example. The chart is attached for reference in .jhd format.

Moon 19 Aq 58= 319.81 degrees

Sun 21Cn 05= 111.07

moon-sun= 208.8/ 12 degrees=

So 17 tithis have passed and is currently in 18 tithi. Or in other words, 3rd day of the dark half subtracting 15. Most software will do this part..

17 tithis x 12 degree/tithi = 204

208.8- 204= 4.4 degrees into the tithi

Converting this to signs starting from Aries. Fours have passed and the correct sign based on janma tithi is 5 sign i.e Leo.

The jyotirlinga for Leo, as given in VRA is Dhusaneswar.

This is my understanding of how the jyotirlinga of the tithi is computed. You helped me by writing that this jyotirlinga is the giver of sacred knowledge. I'm wondering if there is also a benefit to one's health as well.

Best Wishes,

Karen

Dear Gurus and learned members,

Often we get confused about our purpose in life,- why we have come here, what was the intension of the Supreme Being to send us in this lovely and terrible world! No amount of knowledge found in the books of philosophy can give us satisfaction. A revelation, a spiritual understanding can only quench our thirst for this secrete knowledge.

In last year's West Coast Conference, Guruji Pt. Sanjay Rath had revealed the way to this sacred knowledge. He told that , the Jyotirlinga associated with the tithi of a person, is the giver of this knowledge. If one constantly does the " Japa" of the Mantra associated with the Jyotirlinga , this knowledge comes easily.

.......I confused in understanding this. Would anyone please make me understand what Guruji wanted to say i.e. how to find out the Jyotirlinga associated with the Janma Tithi.

Warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Sai Kumar,

First of all I wish you and your family Happy Deepavali.You did not write me back.

Now regarding starting for any education ,the following 2 Yogas are to be considered and are called as Saraswati Yogas and Vidya Yogas.

Saraswati Yoga :

1) Hasta Nakshatra,Wednesday,Mithuna or Kanya Lagna with Surya,Chandra and Budha occupying Amshas of Budha.

2) Wednesday at Sun Rise when Budha is in deep exaltation.

3) Budha in Lagna,Wednesday and occupies 3rd Pada of Hasta.

4) Guru in deep Exaltation in Lagna other than Saturday and Sundays.

5) Kanya Lagna with Budha in kanya with Guru and Shukra in Vargothamamsha in Kendras.

6) Mesha Lagna with Surya exalted there,Budha in Vrishabha and Shukra in Meena.

7) Budha in Lagna,Surya and Budha in Budhamshaka either on a Wednesday or Thursday.

Vidya Yoga :

1) Meena Lagna with Shukra in 27th degree in Meena on a Friday.

2) Karka Lagna with Guru in deep Exaltation on a Thursday.

3) The day and Nakshatra being propitious with Surya in his own Hora.

The other beneficial Nakshatras are Ashwini,Mrigashira,Punarvasu,Pushya,Chitra,Anuradha,Shravana,Dhanishta,,Uttarabhadra Pada and Revathi.

Sapthami,Ashtami,Trayodashi,Chaturdashi and Amavasya are banned.

Dhanu,Meena,Vrishabha,Mithuna,Kanya and Tula Lagnas are auspicious.

The above informations are taken from Muhurta Madhaveeyam.Now there are particular Nakshatras for starting different studies also which I am not giving here.

The above informations will be of help to you and everybody.

With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Saikumar <astrossk wrote:

Namasthe Guruji's and friends,

I have a basic doubt.

I am planning to take an exam sometime around next year.

But I want to start reading for it sometime real soon.

I would like the Guruji's to advise me on the criteria to choose a good day to start my reading. Any planetary position in particular ?

Do I have to map the planetary placement in the ChaturVimsamsa ( D-24) chart to start my reading.

I am sure an answer to this question will help everyone here, because we are all learning some new things in life everyday.

But, if you choose a proper muhurtha then the strength of the muhurtha I think will make sure that you will sustain the tempo and ultimately achieve success[like a marriage muhurtha :-) ]

Awaiting help from the respected Guru's on the list.

SaiKaren Skoler <nykaren2003/10/21 23:06:25varahamihira Cc: Re: |Sri Varaha| Jyotirlinga & the knowledge of the purpose of life

II OM NAMAH SHIVAAYA II

Dear Dr. Dilip,

I heard Sanjay-ji speak of this in this year's East Coast conference briefly. This is what I remember and I hope any errors will be corrected.

One tithi is defined as 12 degrees of movement of the Moon with respect to the Sun. Each of the 12 degrees that make up a single tithi can be assigned to each of the 12 rasi depending on the portion of the tithi that has passed. The sign of the derived rasi will determine the jyotirlinga.

Sanjay-ji used his own chart as an example. The chart is attached for reference in .jhd format.

Moon 19 Aq 58= 319.81 degrees

Sun 21Cn 05= 111.07

moon-sun= 208.8/ 12 degrees=

So 17 tithis have passed and is currently in 18 tithi. Or in other words, 3rd day of the dark half subtracting 15. Most software will do this part..

17 tithis x 12 degree/tithi = 204

208.8- 204= 4.4 degrees into the tithi

Converting this to signs starting from Aries. Fours have passed and the correct sign based on janma tithi is 5 sign i.e Leo.

The jyotirlinga for Leo, as given in VRA is Dhusaneswar.

This is my understanding of how the jyotirlinga of the tithi is computed. You helped me by writing that this jyotirlinga is the giver of sacred knowledge. I'm wondering if there is also a benefit to one's health as well.

Best Wishes,

Karen

Dear Gurus and learned members,

Often we get confused about our purpose in life,- why we have come here, what was the intension of the Supreme Being to send us in this lovely and terrible world! No amount of knowledge found in the books of philosophy can give us satisfaction. A revelation, a spiritual understanding can only quench our thirst for this secrete knowledge.

In last year's West Coast Conference, Guruji Pt. Sanjay Rath had revealed the way to this sacred knowledge. He told that , the Jyotirlinga associated with the tithi of a person, is the giver of this knowledge. If one constantly does the " Japa" of the Mantra associated with the Jyotirlinga , this knowledge comes easily.

.......I confused in understanding this. Would anyone please make me understand what Guruji wanted to say i.e. how to find out the Jyotirlinga associated with the Janma Tithi.

Warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira