IndiaDivine.org

Jyotirlinga and the purpose of life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

Namaste Listmembers,

Dear Narasimha,

Thankyou for introducing this interesting technique and concept. Could you acknowledge whether I am on the right track please?. My tithi balance is .5707, I rounded it to .6. Subtract from 100=99.94 Multiply x3=299.82 Divide by 25=11.99 round to 12. 12th sign pisces falls as 8th hse in rasi, containing Ketu in Revati. From my earliest childhood memories, getting out of here and never coming back, always appealed :)

Lord Jupiter (BK) sits in Marana Karaka Sthana, but I don't consider it has ever been unkind to me. I searched for 'the answers' throughout Jupiter dasa, but it wasn't until Saturn Maha that anything really made sense.

Jupiter in Libra 3rd and I have no interest in commerce whatsoever!!. Writing on matters occult?, sorry, don't have the depth of knowledge!.

I always felt my purpose was to serve the people, (hands-on and intensely), nursing was the perfect vehicle. 6th lord in 5th in Ketu nakshatra receiving rasi drishti from natal Ketu fits nicely.

Actually, considering aspects, houses, karakas etc, this technique is perfect!. I won't bore you with my personal insights, but I felt my 'gut' kept me on the right path. (It would probably seem more polite to describe it as intuition, but it wasn't that pleasant; I was often required to go against the established order, trembling in my boots).

Nakshatra falls in Purvabhadra which I also find significant.

I met an amazing woman called Radhe a few years ago; I asked her why my siblings and I were thrown together this incarnation as we seem such a disparate, ragtag group. She answered " so you can all learn unconditional love". How beautiful!. Still working on it of course, but seems 'the people' have served me :)

Happy Diwali

Om Shanti,

Love, Ann.