IndiaDivine.org

Marana Karaka Planet in Narayana Dasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

II Sri Krishnah SharaNam Mama II

Dear Guruji and learned jyotishis

Namaste,

This question perhaps, have been asked many times in the past.

In analysing Narayana Dasa , marana karaka planets are given much importance, as according to Narasimhaji, Marana Karaka Planets( MKP ) give results in more than 90% of cases.

My question is, should I consider MKP only from natal Lagna, or also from Dasa Lagna?

An example: A person with libra ascending has Jupiter in 10th house. When the Narayana Dasa of Taurus comes, that Jupiter will be in 3rd house from Dasa Lagna. Shall I consider Jupiter as MKP during the Dasa of Taurus? If yes , shall I conclude that during the Dasa of Taurus , some of the indications of the 8th house and 11th house will be destroyed ? Like, the native's elder brother may suffer, or his income/gain may get diminished diminished ( 11 th house indications) but what will happen to the 8th house indictions? Destruction of 8th house is considered to be good, though there may be some loss pertaining to inheritance, what will happen to the other indications of 8th house, like, longevity ,debt, prolonged illness, ill fame, occult studies and practices ?

Another confusion: A person with Libra ascending has Venus in the 6th house, though exalted, the planet is in Marana Karaka Sthana. In the Dasa of Pisces, what is expected to happen to the Lagna and 8th house? As per rule, these houses will be destroyed. The more the planet is afflicted, the more is the chance of destruction of the indications of houses owned by the planet, and the Chara Karakatwa and natural Karakatwa of the planet will suffer more. But how to pinpoint the area from so much of indicatons?

This is a very basic question, and as my basics are not clear , I seek help from Guruji and learned members.

Please enlighten !

Warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.530 / Virus Database: 325 - Release 10/22/03