IndiaDivine.org

Eclipse of Nov 23: Why?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gam Gajavakraye Hum

Hello sisyas and Gurus.

I have doubts on a fundamental astonomical principle...

Sun-moon conjunction happened ~7 degrees Scorpio Nov 23rd.

IF Eclipes happen via Ketu for this event , how does the math

work when Ketu was in 25 degrees Libra ?

What am I missing?

Frank in Sandiego

Dear Frank,

Eclipse did happen, and can happen whenever the luminaries /solar, lunar e./ happen to be within 'ecliptic orb' of app. 18 degrees- 'shadow planet has been touched during this eclipse-

Best regards,

Anna-"fls999999999" Tue, 25 Nov 2003 03:53:06 -0000varahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Eclipse of Nov 23: Why?Om Gam Gajavakraye HumHello sisyas and Gurus.I have doubts on a fundamental astonomical principle...Sun-moon conjunction happened ~7 degrees Scorpio Nov 23rd.IF Eclipes happen via Ketu for this event , how does the mathwork when Ketu was in 25 degrees Libra ?What am I missing?Frank in Sandiego|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Hi Frank and Anna,

After looking at this in detail and wondering the same things you've expressed Frank, I used a KP chart which uses Placidus houses and then got the eclipse exactly at 7:25 degrees in Anuradha at 17:58 US east coast time with Mercury conjoined in Scorpio, and Ketu although in Libra, in the same house.

Thanks Anna for explaining it within degrees that qualify it.

Best wishes,

Patrice

Om Gam Gajavakraye HumHello sisyas and Gurus.I have doubts on a fundamental astonomical principle...Sun-moon conjunction happened ~7 degrees Scorpio Nov 23rd.IF Eclipes happen via Ketu for this event , how does the mathwork when Ketu was in 25 degrees Libra ?What am I missing?Frank in Sandiego