IndiaDivine.org

Rahu YK/MKS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/28/2003 12:51:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, jyotish108 writes:

Dear Anna and Ramapriya,

Yes, that occured to me as soon as I had sent the mail. Another good reason why that combination was so bad in Jay's case.

Regards,

Brendan

I guess Ramapriya thought it was to small a coment

MKS is marana karaka stana, Rahu in 9th, is that right, Ramapriya?

Best wishes to all of you,

Anna

Dear Brendan,

Anna-BpfeeleyDate: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:32:24 ESTvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Rahu YKIn a message dated 11/28/2003 12:28:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, hubli writes:

Not just a maraka but in mks too...Dear nameless,What is mks?Regards,Brendan |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Speaking of Rahu and MKS, I have a friend Ta rising, Ju in 1st, Me, Ve in 7th, Sun in 8th, Sag

Sa and Mars in 6thH, Rahu in 9th H /not sweet a contact with Rahu, in fact it's curse- who is in Rahu MD, Ju AD, her Rahu MD has been excellent so far- has been promoted this week to a very senior position in a big Co.. Her Saturn antar starts in december, but it's YK - and Badhakesh- go figure..

Can anybody tell me the reason why she is doing so well with Rahu in MKS, in badakha stana, with all of those afliction?

Thanks,

Anna-jyotish108Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:50:46 -0500varahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Rahu YK/MKS

Dear Brendan,

Anna-BpfeeleyDate: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:32:24 ESTvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Rahu YKIn a message dated 11/28/2003 12:28:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, hubli writes:

Not just a maraka but in mks too...Dear nameless,What is mks?Regards,Brendan |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Possibly 'cause Ra needs to own Aq first... if he ain't a lord of anything, he being in marana has little impact on whichever house in the chart Aq happens to be. From what you say, looks like Sa owns (for the want of a better term) Aq...

Ramapriya

-

jyotish108

varahamihira

Friday, November 28, 2003 9:59 AM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Rahu YK/MKS

Speaking of Rahu and MKS, I have a friend Ta rising, Ju in 1st, Me, Ve in 7th, Sun in 8th, Sag

Sa and Mars in 6thH, Rahu in 9th H /not sweet a contact with Rahu, in fact it's curse- who is in Rahu MD, Ju AD, her Rahu MD has been excellent so far- has been promoted this week to a very senior position in a big Co.. Her Saturn antar starts in december, but it's YK - and Badhakesh- go figure..

Can anybody tell me the reason why she is doing so well with Rahu in MKS, in badakha stana, with all of those afliction?

Thanks,

Anna-jyotish108Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:50:46 -0500varahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Rahu YK/MKS

Dear Brendan,

in ur friends acse, rahu will def give results of being in badhakasthana. reg timing as per vimsottari, u will get a clue from laghuparasari. ju is making a sambhandha with rahu aspecting it thru graha dristi, that's why it is giving good ersults.

can u attach her chart too?

u must check such rahu's navamsa & other d-postions also. it seems atleast in d-10 it should have acquired a very good position.

regards

prashantRamapriya D <hubli wrote:

Possibly 'cause Ra needs to own Aq first... if he ain't a lord of anything, he being in marana has little impact on whichever house in the chart Aq happens to be. From what you say, looks like Sa owns (for the want of a better term) Aq...

Ramapriya

-

jyotish108

varahamihira

Thanks,

Dear Brendan,

Dear Prashant,

Not only that Rahu is in MKS, Mars squares it from 6thH- I was really concerned before I realized that everything goes just fine- Jupiter is L of 8th H for Ta lagna, and Mars in Saturn in 6th oppose Moon in 12th and Rahu in 9th- seems serious to me- she will be in Sa AD soon but it's YK hope it will be Ok. She is an excellent, but not very happy lady. Please find her chart attached.

Regards,

Anna-prashant narang Fri, 28 Nov 2003 02:19:59 -0800 (PST)varahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Rahu YK/MKS

in ur friends acse, rahu will def give results of being in badhakasthana. reg timing as per vimsottari, u will get a clue from laghuparasari. ju is making a sambhandha with rahu aspecting it thru graha dristi, that's why it is giving good ersults.

u must check such rahu's navamsa & other d-postions also. it seems atleast in d-10 it should have acquired a very good position.

regards

prashantRamapriya D wrote:

Ramapriya

-

jyotish108

varahamihira

Thanks,

Dear Brendan,

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Anna,

You gave the planetary combinations of your friend and wrote Rahu in 9th Marana Karaka Sthana but still during Rahu- Guru,the results were good and the reason is Guru aspects Rahu and further the sign dispositor of Guru,ie., Shukra from 7th house aspects Guru and Rahu's sign dispositor Shani exalted.Like this we have to see all these combinations to arrive at a correct judgement.

I hope this helps you.

With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Ramapriya D <hubli wrote:

Ramapriya

-

jyotish108

varahamihira

Thanks,

Dear Brendan,

moreover, rahu is vargottama!!

-prashantRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

You gave the planetary combinations of your friend and wrote Rahu in 9th Marana Karaka Sthana but still during Rahu- Guru,the results were good and the reason is Guru aspects Rahu and further the sign dispositor of Guru,ie., Shukra from 7th house aspects Guru and Rahu's sign dispositor Shani exalted.Like this we have to see all these combinations to arrive at a correct judgement.

I hope this helps you.

Ramapriya

-

jyotish108

varahamihira

Thanks,

Dear Brendan,

Dear Ramadas

Thank you for response. Yes Guru and Ve are mutually aspected- However Ju is functional malefic. Lord of 8th, plus, Rahu is in aspect with Ma and Sa- enrire Rahu MD /from its start was very good- Rahu/Rahu/Rahu being the first period- and I don't forget Sa is Badhak, and Rahu in MKS and badhaka stana- OK for Ju AD- Ju OBVIOUSLY behaved as per his natural significations, not functional maleficience, but for the rest it's even harder to explain.

Quest for more research, for sure.

Best regards,

Anna-Ramadas Rao Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:07:14 +0000 (GMT)varahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Rahu YK/MKS

` nmae naray[ay,

I hope this helps you.

Ramapriya

-

jyotish108

varahamihira

Thanks,

Dear Brendan,

Dear Prashant,

Vargottama, yes, but it doesn't remove MKS Badhak..I think it primarily adds importance to Rahu, and cannot anulate effects of aspects, either- Mars(Sa) square Rahu- this seems serious thing for me, as per what I've learned so far!

Regards,

Anna-prashant narang Sat, 29 Nov 2003 06:33:14 -0800 (PST)varahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Rahu YK/MKS

moreover, rahu is vargottama!!

-prashantRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

I hope this helps you.

Ramapriya

-

jyotish108

varahamihira

Thanks,

Dear Brendan,

Om Gurave Namah

Hi Friends,

I also have Rahu in MKS, conjoining 9th Lord (Sun in Leo)and 10th lord (Mercury) and Rahu Mahadasa had so far been simply superb...every wise. Ofcourse Jupiter's benevolent aspect is very much there...but I have a feeling that Rahu himself is actively enhancing the DKY, despite his placement in MKS.

Regards,

Lakshmi

prashant narang <prashantnarang wrote:

regards

Ramapriya

-

jyotish108

varahamihira

Thanks,

Dear Brendan,

Dear Lakshmi,

Thanks for sharing this.

Just goes to show that Rahu dasa periods depend on much more than just been in MKS and aspected by Jupiter (like in my case with opposite results...).

Maybe one day we'll find the TRUE combinations for interpreting Rahu's ( & Ketu) position and effects.

SO far I have a feeling that we are far away from there. Theories are one thing and reality is another.

Blessings/Jay Weisshttp://www.alvicomm.com

-

lakshmi ramesh

varahamihira

Monday, December 01, 2003 4:25 PM

Om Gurave Namah

Hi Friends,

I also have Rahu in MKS, conjoining 9th Lord (Sun in Leo)and 10th lord (Mercury) and Rahu Mahadasa had so far been simply superb...every wise. Ofcourse Jupiter's benevolent aspect is very much there...but I have a feeling that Rahu himself is actively enhancing the DKY, despite his placement in MKS.

Regards,

Lakshmi

prashant narang <prashantnarang wrote:

regards

Ramapriya

-

jyotish108

varahamihira

Thanks,

Dear Brendan,

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Ann,

Thanks for the mail.For every chart we find Malefics,Badhakas etc.But their natural Karakattwas will not be lost nd they have to give their results as per their karakattwas also.Guru is Jeeva Karaka,the planet of knowledge,Dhana Karaka etc.Then he has to give these results also.As per my knowledge ,you may get malefic results of Guru when any planet is in the Nakshatras ruled by Guru and that planet's Dasha and Antara Dasha running if that planet is a enemy of Guru.If he is friendly the troubles will be minimum and if he is enemic,then a lot of sufferings will be there.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.

jyotish108 wrote:

Dear Ramadas

Thank you for response. Yes Guru and Ve are mutually aspected- However Ju is functional malefic. Lord of 8th, plus, Rahu is in aspect with Ma and Sa- enrire Rahu MD /from its start was very good- Rahu/Rahu/Rahu being the first period- and I don't forget Sa is Badhak, and Rahu in MKS and badhaka stana- OK for Ju AD- Ju OBVIOUSLY behaved as per his natural significations, not functional maleficience, but for the rest it's even harder to explain.

Quest for more research, for sure.

Best regards,

Anna-Ramadas Rao Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:07:14 +0000 (GMT)varahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Rahu YK/MKS

` nmae naray[ay,

I hope this helps you.

Ramapriya

-

jyotish108

varahamihira

Thanks,

Dear Brendan,

Dear Ramadas,

By "planet being enemy of", you mean the net result enemy or natural?

I've seen that the use of the sum of permanent and temporary relationships is quite reliable, especially in trying to predict the results of dasas and subs...

Warm regards,

Ramapriyahubli

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Tuesday, December 02, 2003 11:06 AM

[snip] ...and Antara Dasha running if that planet is a enemy of Guru.If he is friendly the troubles will be minimum and if he is enemic,then a lot of sufferings will be there.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential; they are for the use of the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not copy or disclose its contents and please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. Email transmission is not a secure means of communication nor is it guaranteed to be error free; emails can be intercepted, lost, destroyed, corrupted or contain viruses. the sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, nor does it accept liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses.

Dodsal Pte Ltd.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal - For more information please visit www.marshalsoftware.com

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Ramapriya,

I have referring to natural enemy.

Dear Ramadas,

By "planet being enemy of", you mean the net result enemy or natural?

I've seen that the use of the sum of permanent and temporary relationships is quite reliable, especially in trying to predict the results of dasas and subs...

Warm regards,

Ramapriyahubli

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Tuesday, December 02, 2003 11:06 AM

[snip] ...and Antara Dasha running if that planet is a enemy of Guru.If he is friendly the troubles will be minimum and if he is enemic,then a lot of sufferings will be there.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential; they are for the use of the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not copy or disclose its contents and please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. Email transmission is not a secure means of communication nor is it guaranteed to be error free; emails can be intercepted, lost, destroyed, corrupted or contain viruses. the sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, nor does it accept liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses.

Dodsal Pte Ltd.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal - For more information please visit www.marshalsoftware.com

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira