IndiaDivine.org

Re : Calculation of Jyotirlinga Based on Tithi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Guru's and Learned Members,

I have published an excel spread-sheet which will calculate Jyothirlinga based on one's balance Tithi into our files section.

Thanks to Dr. Dilip Ji and Viswanadham in helping me fill some mantra's.

Regards

Raghunadha Rao

------original message---

H S Viswanadham <vishwanatham@r...> Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:34 am Re: [vedic astrology] Calculation of Jyotirlinga Based on Tithi Hare Rama Krishna Dear Raghunadha Rao, i am reproducing what i have learnt from the CDs of 2002 WC conference. Sun moves through the 12 signs in a year. We know what a tithi is. It is the Moon chasing the Sun, which is responsible for the creation. The Jyotirlinga arrived at based on the tithi, gives us the form of Shiva to be worshipped, to know the 'purpose of our lives' . Now the mantras:for LEO - Om Namah Sivaya Namah DusaneswarayaScorpio - Om Namah Sivaya Namo VaidyanathayaAquarius - Om Namah Sivaya Namah Kedarnathaya We also can look at Natal Sun sign and know who created us? And worship of Jyotirlinga corresponding to the Lagna lord (e.g. Mars - Bhimasankara,

Saturn - Mahakaleswara etc.,) gives good health etc., The CD also gives something about Sapatarishis & the union of Siva- Parvati. At Kasi every day Saptarishi archana is performed in the evening at the time of Sunset or thereabouts! A real interesting event, i can not forget. Hope this helps regardsviswanadham

Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:Hare Rama Krishna, Namaste Guru's and Learned Members, I have created an excel spread-sheet which will calculate Jyothirlinga based on one's balance Tithi. I have also included the corresponding Planet also, so that one case use to identify 5th lord from one's D-10 chart also. For example, I have taken my own chart calculation is as follows:-1) Balance Tithi = 8.69%2) Passed Tithi =91.31%3) In Decimal =0.91314) In Rasis =10.95725) Corresponding Rasi= 11 So mine is Aquarius: Kedarnath. Hope this calculation is correct ! Now I would like to know the following

things, so that I can complete my work:- 1) Now you can see, I left three places, where I have not mentioned the full Mantra,and they are : Leo, Sc and Aq, please let me know the full mantra so that I can modify the excel spread-sheet and publish in our files section. 2) The second question, I have in mind is : What is the significance of this Rasi based Jyothirlinga and its corresponding Mantra, is it good for health related issues. For example, I have learned from you that, if some one recites the corresponding mantra of one's D-10's 5th Lord is good for one's job / career related. Like this, what is purpose of reciting this Rasi based Jyothirlinga Mantra. Thanks for educating me in advance. RegardsRaghunadha Rao

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now