IndiaDivine.org

How to Judge Horoscope Volume-II Charts in JHD format

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna Namaste Guru's and Learned Members I am very happy to publish our common effort today, which is "How to Judge Horoscope Volume-II Example Charts" in JHD format are uploaded to our file section with the file name as : "How to Judge Horoscope Volume-II Charts.zip" and this zip file has 160 charts and still 100 are on the way in JHD format. Thanks to my team members (Vijay Chitra, Sai Kumar, Muthu) for their dedication in this good cause. Hope this will be helpful to some beginners like me. We will be publishing the reamaining 100 charts from this book and also some other books soon. RegardsRaghunadha Rao

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Rao,Vijaya Chitra,Sai Kumar and Muthu,

I pray Lord Krishna and Mother Bhuvaneshwari to Bless you to provide more informations with some good articles in this field.

With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna Namaste Guru's and Learned Members I am very happy to publish our common effort today, which is "How to Judge Horoscope Volume-II Example Charts" in JHD format are uploaded to our file section with the file name as : "How to Judge Horoscope Volume-II Charts.zip" and this zip file has 160 charts and still 100 are on the way in JHD format. Thanks to my team members (Vijay Chitra, Sai Kumar, Muthu) for their dedication in this good cause. Hope this will be helpful to some beginners like me. We will be publishing the reamaining 100 charts from this book and also some other books soon. RegardsRaghunadha Rao

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira