IndiaDivine.org

Relationship Seminar CD's-My Review

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna,

Namaste Memebrs,

Y'day, I have finished listening to the West coast 2003-Weekend Relationship Seminar CD's. In my opinion, this seminar is so good and I have learned many many things from this and all the topics are covered in such a great detail with the example charts and Guru's like Sanjay Ji, Visti JI, Shiv Ji have done their best. Trust me, I have to listen more than once to Shiv Ji's lecture as it was so interesting to learn the principles regarding the Navamsa. I never know that Navamsa was so critical, now I can even consider Navamsa for one of the many methods for birth time rectification as well. I felt like, I was so unfortunate not to be there physically in the seminar. As you all know, everything is pre-defined and there is always a reason for that.

A side note, I am sure, our SJC guru's must have already thought about this, Why don't we Vedio record these seminar's and make it avaialble to our students as we are doing in MP3 format today. Just a thought to Lakshmi Ji and who ever is organizing these audio recording.

After listening to this, it is very clear to me that, once you have given your birth details to a noble Astrologer, then there are no secrets left. Unbelievable isn't it, but it is true and you will find yourself, once you have listened to thse CD's

If you are serious about learning Jyotish then I would suggest get these CD's from Lakshmi Ji for your own learning and advancement of your knoweldge. I will write again, once I finished listening to the other conference seminar CD's

Please don't think this is some kind of marketing campaign but take this as a genuine students' suggestion to a fellow students as I always try to contirbue to this group.

RegardsRaghunadha Rao

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now