IndiaDivine.org

Parivartana between 7th and 8th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

Dear Learned members,

I have a chart of a native (Aquarius Lagna) having 7L Sun in 8H and 8L Mercury in 7H. Individually these placements are not good for marriage and longevity of the spouse! Parivartana yoga however would indicate that both the planets are in their own houses. This I assume will change the picture completely as 7L in 7H would give native charming personality and will also give the native an honorable spouse. 8L in 8H makes a Sarla yoga giving the native riches, prosperity and long life.

I shall appreciate views on the above and would like to know if my understanding is correct.

Best Regards

Ramesh

Dear Ramesh,

I would think, you should look at it in this way.Sun with fair amount of strength in 8th house and Mercury similarly placed in 7th. So the speech could be harsh(aspect on 2nd) and may be lack of Pitrusukha. Spouse would be intelligent and might dominate the husband. Aspects and Navamsha strengths would have to be factored in to arrive at final indications.

Chandrashekhar.

Ramesh Gangaramani [ramesh.gangaramani]Thursday, December 11, 2003 11:26 PMVarahamihira Group|Sri Varaha| Parivartana between 7th and 8th

Dear Learned members,

I have a chart of a native (Aquarius Lagna) having 7L Sun in 8H and 8L Mercury in 7H. Individually these placements are not good for marriage and longevity of the spouse! Parivartana yoga however would indicate that both the planets are in their own houses. This I assume will change the picture completely as 7L in 7H would give native charming personality and will also give the native an honorable spouse. 8L in 8H makes a Sarla yoga giving the native riches, prosperity and long life.

I shall appreciate views on the above and would like to know if my understanding is correct.

Best Regards

Ramesh|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Dear Ramesh,

Parivartana Yoga, whenever occurs is tricky to interpret- due to lack of information and guidance in that area-as I've noticed, before I learnt some points from Nadi- so I will share here what I've learnt.

Effects of parivartana, as per nadi, depend on the environment the planet attains after 'exchange'- Where, which planet will join, friendship btw. parivartana planets.

Planet leaves the "stamp"/my expression/ on the environment the another will join- if both planets will benefit from exchange, the effects will be positive. asis in your example

The rule is always to count the planet which leaves 'environment' as if it left some of its characteristics there- good or bad for another planet.

/In my Navamsha Moon and Saturn are in parivartana- that's bad one- Moon comes in an environment spoilt by Saturn- so when Moon comes to Cn it would be-Moon/Cn/+Sa+Moon, not clear cut: Moon/sign/+Moon/planet.

/+How can parivartana be positive if say, Moon goes to Cn in 8th, which is MKS- lots of 'finesses' to think about!/

I hope this would be useful to some members.

Best wishes,

Anna-"Ramesh Gangaramani" Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:55:36 +0400"Varahamihira Group" |Sri Varaha| Parivartana between 7th and 8th

Dear Learned members,

Best Regards

Dear Ramesh,

Parivartana Yoga, whenever occurs is tricky to interpret- due to lack of information and guidance in that area-as I've noticed, before I learnt some points from Nadi- so I will share here what I've learnt.

Effects of parivartana, as per nadi, depend on the environment the planet attains after 'exchange'- Where, which planet will join, friendship btw. parivartana planets.

Planet leaves the "stamp"/my _expression/ on the environment the another will join- if both planets will benefit from exchange, the effects will be positive. asis in your example

The rule is always to count the planet which leaves 'environment' as if it left some of its characteristics there- good or bad for another planet.

/In my Navamsha Moon and Saturn are in parivartana- that's bad one- Moon comes in an environment spoilt by Saturn- so when Moon comes to Cn it would be-Moon/Cn/+Sa+Moon, not clear cut: Moon/sign/+Moon/planet.

/+How can parivartana be positive if say, Moon goes to Cn in 8th, which is MKS- lots of 'finesses' to think about!/

I hope this would be useful to some members.

Best wishes,

Anna-"Ramesh Gangaramani" Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:55:36 +0400"Varahamihira Group" |Sri Varaha| Parivartana between 7th and 8th

Dear Learned members,

Best Regards

Hare Rama Krishna,

Namaste Ramesh Ji,

As Chandrashekhar Ji and others have replied to you on your

question in great detail, may I add another point,

which I have seen a significant effect in particularly in

the event of Parivartana, which is " Sookshma Parivartana " ,

means the Nakshatra Disposotors's fo these said Planets

also have Parivartana in their Nakhastra lords, then the

effect/impact could be seen quickly.

=I am sure, you may be aware of this.

Request Guru's to correct me if my understanding is not correct.

Regards

Raghunadha Rao

varahamihira , " Ramesh Gangaramani "

<ramesh.gangaramani@a...> wrote:

> Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

>

> Dear Learned members,

>

> I have a chart of a native (Aquarius Lagna) having 7L Sun in 8H and

8L

> Mercury in 7H. Individually these placements are not good for

marriage and

> longevity of the spouse! Parivartana yoga however would indicate

that both

> the planets are in their own houses. This I assume will change the

picture

> completely as 7L in 7H would give native charming personality and

will also

> give the native an honorable spouse. 8L in 8H makes a Sarla yoga

giving the

> native riches, prosperity and long life.

>

> I shall appreciate views on the above and would like to know if my

> understanding is correct.

>

> Best Regards

> Ramesh

Dear Ramesh,

There are a few things that I can make out from

your description of the natives' chart.

He will be able to perform yogic practices (hatha

yoga) with proficiency, especially after marriage.

regards,

nitish

--- Ramesh Gangaramani

<ramesh.gangaramani wrote:

> Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

>

> Dear Learned members,

>

> I have a chart of a native (Aquarius Lagna) having

> 7L Sun in 8H and 8L

> Mercury in 7H. Individually these placements are not

> good for marriage and

> longevity of the spouse! Parivartana yoga however

> would indicate that both

> the planets are in their own houses. This I assume

> will change the picture

> completely as 7L in 7H would give native charming

> personality and will also

> give the native an honorable spouse. 8L in 8H makes

> a Sarla yoga giving the

> native riches, prosperity and long life.

>

> I shall appreciate views on the above and would like

> to know if my

> understanding is correct.

>

> Best Regards

> Ramesh

>

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

http://companion./

Dear Shri Chandrashekharji, Anna and Rao,

Thank you for your nice explanations.

Best Regards

Ramesh

Rao Nemani [raon1008]Friday, December 12, 2003 7:28 AMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Re: Parivartana between 7th and 8thHare Rama Krishna,Namaste Ramesh Ji,As Chandrashekhar Ji and others have replied to you on yourquestion in great detail, may I add another point, which I have seen a significant effect in particularly inthe event of Parivartana, which is "Sookshma Parivartana", means the Nakshatra Disposotors's fo these said Planets also have Parivartana in their Nakhastra lords, then the effect/impact could be seen quickly. =I am sure, you may be aware of this.Request Guru's to correct me if my understanding is not correct.RegardsRaghunadha Raovarahamihira , "Ramesh Gangaramani" <ramesh.gangaramani@a...> wrote:> Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat> > Dear Learned members,> > I have a chart of a native (Aquarius Lagna) having 7L Sun in 8H and 8L> Mercury in 7H. Individually these placements are not good for marriage and> longevity of the spouse! Parivartana yoga however would indicate that both> the planets are in their own houses. This I assume will change the picture> completely as 7L in 7H would give native charming personality and will also> give the native an honorable spouse. 8L in 8H makes a Sarla yoga giving the> native riches, prosperity and long life.> > I shall appreciate views on the above and would like to know if my> understanding is correct.> > Best Regards> Ramesh|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira