IndiaDivine.org

To all gurus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahNamaste All,I don't know how relevant is the following experience to the topicof "third eye"but all the same I thought I would share it with you.On Sunday the 14.12.2003, in the afternoon, say between 3.30-4.00pm Ihad experienced the following dream. There was a long wall in a dimlylit atmosphere on which the letter "Di" (as in Adi) was written inTelugu. But I heard the letter pronounced as "Dri" (as in himadri,seshadri etc). However, beyond the sense of sight and sound, I couldcomprehend the visarga and sensed the total letter as "Drih". Therewas a palpable yet unseen aura of power emanating from the simpleletter. I further saw a rope running along the length of the wall,but never touching the wall, and a dignified middleaged lady had justhung a garland of yellow marigolds on the rope, near the letter.I was facing the Letter till now. When I turned around, I founda "core" of light

hovering near a tall pole (Dhwaja sthambha?).Within the light I could make out the tentative form of Adi Shankaraoffering namaskaram to the pole and he seemed to be heading towardsthe Letter for placing a "chakra" (this info. was implicit in thedream). In the background I could hear a Sanskrit sloka. Thetrasliteration was automatic and the gist of the sloka was that whatwere mere lines to the ordinary person are enough for an enlightenedsoul to "read" the entire life of a person. The words "rekhamatreNanaama, janma, " still linger in my mind. Then, strangely, thelines on the pole sprang into life & turned into a collage of movingpeople / events in vibrant colour. It was all indescribablybeautiful, but very bewildering too.I thought the sloka was talking specially about Jyotish vidya andhence thought of sharing this information with you all. Because youdelve much more deeply and sincerely into astrology than I do,

Ithought whatever promise the dream held would be realized better byyou than by me. BTW, what is "Drih"?Regards,Lakshmi

New Photos - easier uploading and sharing