IndiaDivine.org

d-27-any references?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sadgurudevaay namah

dear all,

i need some material on d-27. can someone give some refrences to books or lessons or mssge no.?

thanx

prashant

Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes

Hare Rama Krsna

I will give my notes, for research purpose. I have doubts about the comment on Capricorn (as I have planets there myself). Tell me, after you look at 21 charts, do you find this rule about Capricorn to be true. Those who were there for this lecture, please correct me, where I have erred.

The Twenty-seven division

There are various ways to calculate the D-27, and interpretation will depend on the type of calculations used.

General theory of the D-27 is connected to the Moon, it is called the bhamsa or nakstramsa. The traditional calculation should be called the bhamsa and is connected to the strength of the Moon. The naksatramsa has a different calculation, which no program as of yet calculates. It has more to do with naksatras.

Sanjay Rath gave a small talk on the bhamsa at the East Coast workshops 2003 as a side note to the “Steps in Horoscope Interpretation” workshop. This info comes from my notes, so is only my understanding of what was taught. The CD should be available soon from SJC USA.

Bhamsa

Planets in the bhamsa show the planets consciousness level. If the Moon is strong it makes the horoscope stronger, if the Moon is weak, it makes the horoscope weaker.

1. It also shows the strengths and weaknesses of a persons mind. Two things most important to judge are the a) kendras and b) the Yuga rasis.

a) Planets in Kendra will give results easily, they are your strength, what you get easily. Weaknesses are what you don’t get easily or at all.

b) fire signs-what you get easily (100%)-Satya Yuga

water signs- 75%

air signs- 50%

earth signs- 25% weaknesses, flaws, Kali Yuga

Predictive ability is based on Jupiter: the results you’ll get.

If Jupiter is in the 7th house in a fire sign then the relationship will come easily

earth sign then mantras and work are needed to achieve

One should do strengths and avoid weaknesses. Success is the path of strength, failure is the strength of weakness.

Position of Venus will show your mental abilities for romance and relationship. For a Sanyasin, Venus in an earth sign is good, look at Ramana Maharaishi and Vivikananada. If Venus is in a fire sign it would not be advised to take sanyas. First look at the natural significations and the tattvas, study the karakas from the tattvas. The tattva is the independent strength of the mind.

(Any planet in D-27 Capricorn, Kali Yuga sign, will have its naisargika karaka weakened.)

2. Studying the Moon has its own separate rules.a) When looking at the Moon, then look at the rasis: Ramana Maharishi had Moon in Scorpio with Mars. Study the Moon from the rasi.

b) Look at where the nodes are in relation to the Moon. Rahu shows Bhoga marga, and Ketu shows Moksa marga. See which one has a better relationship to the Moon. The stronger will show the stronger path, and where the individual’s achievement will be. Ramana had Ketu in trines to the Moon and Parivartana, he had perfect spiritual discrimination. Don’t look at the houses as there is no Mother, Father or brother in this division. Vivikananda had Moon and Rahu in a 2-12 relation and Moon and Ketu in a 6-8 relationship. He didn’t want to become a sanyas but his guru made him.

3. Your lives best achievements will be seen from the Moon. What, where, and how this achievement needs to be done will seen.

Vivikananda had Sun in trines to the Moon in Gemini, Sun shows a lineage (esp. as it is in lagna in his rasi), and it Gemini it shows Mercury’s want to teach. His greatest achievement was setting up the Ramakrsna Mission for teaching spirituality.

Prabhupad had Moon in Cancer with the Sun. It was trines to Rahu, and he tried to succeed in the world many times but failed; Rahu is in Scorpio. So the Sun became the most powerful factor and had him set up a spiritual organization (Sun) with foreigners (Rahu).

People with one planet trine to Moon succeed easily because there is only one direction. When there are many planets trine, the person has many wants and will tend to spread themselves out in many areas. My own chart has Moon in Aries with Mars and Sun, in trine to Saturn in Leo and Mercury in Sag. I focus on so many things and have so many things I want to accomplish, I often don’t finish one thing before starting to dig deep into something else. I have so many papers like this laying around that are half written.

So that is the Bhamsa. This is the general chart to be used in normal analysis. The naksatramsa is to be used by psychologists, not the average person.

Naksatramsa

It shows the foundational field of the mind, the inner psychology behind thoughts and actions. There is a link behind the rasi, drekkana, navamsa, and naksatramsa. 1, 3, 9, 27. You can see that D-27 is the drekkana of the Navamsa or the navamsa of the drekkana. It is very important for psychology.

The rasi is the environment

The drekkana is the plan to act on the environment

Navamsa shows how fortunate this was to you in the past

The D-27 shows whether you act on the impulse or not

One can follow the rasi to d-3, d-9 to d-27 to see the impulse from the environment to the inner mind. Once the decision is made, the impulse arising in the deeper mind goes through the evaluation back to the rasi where it is enacted on the environment.

OK Prashant, I did my typing now please bless us with your research.

Namah Sivaya

All Glories to Sri Jagannath

sadgurudevaay namah

dear all,

i need some material on d-27. can someone give some refrences to books or lessons or mssge no.?

thanx

prashant

Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

dear freedom,

thanx for sharing such valueable information with us ! this indeed is a thought provoking article.

comments below....

Freedom <freedom wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna

I will give my notes, for research purpose. I have doubts about the comment on Capricorn (as I have planets there myself). Tell me, after you look at 21 charts, do you find this rule about Capricorn to be true. Those who were there for this lecture, please correct me, where I have erred.

if u dont mind , can i express my doubt over the validity of some points mentioned here?

There are various ways to calculate the D-27, and interpretation will depend on the type of calculations used.

General theory of the D-27 is connected to the Moon, it is called the bhamsa or nakstramsa. The traditional calculation should be called the bhamsa and is connected to the strength of the Moon. The naksatramsa has a different calculation, which no program as of yet calculates. It has more to do with naksatras.

Sanjay Rath gave a small talk on the bhamsa at the East Coast workshops 2003 as a side note to the “Steps in Horoscope Interpretation” workshop. This info comes from my notes, so is only my understanding of what was taught. The CD should be available soon from SJC USA.

Bhamsa

Planets in the bhamsa show the planets consciousness level. If the Moon is strong it makes the horoscope stronger, if the Moon is weak, it makes the horoscope weaker.

1. It also shows the strengths and weaknesses of a persons mind. Two things most important to judge are the a) kendras and b) the Yuga rasis.

a) Planets in Kendra will give results easily, they are your strength, what you get easily. Weaknesses are what you don’t get easily or at all.

why quadrants, why not trines? if its drekkan of navamsa chart, emphasis should b on trines, as we do in navmsa. (in navmsa , trines represent same pada of diffrent nakshatras, what does it represent in d-27, is to b found out)

water signs- 75%

air signs- 50%

If Jupiter is in the 7th house in a fire sign then the relationship will come easily

One should do strengths and avoid weaknesses. Success is the path of strength, failure is the strength of weakness.

weaknesse r to b seen from d-30 thru tatvas, does that mean d-27 is primarily for strengths?

Position of Venus will show your mental abilities for romance and relationship. For a Sanyasin, Venus in an earth sign is good, look at Ramana Maharaishi and Vivikananada. If Venus is in a fire sign it would not be advised to take sanyas. First look at the natural significations and the tattvas, study the karakas from the tattvas. The tattva is the independent strength of the mind.

(Any planet in D-27 Capricorn, Kali Yuga sign, will have its naisargika karaka weakened.)

i also have planet in cpricorn in d-27. perhaps we need to see no. of charts to reach any conclusion as u said

2. Studying the Moon has its own separate rules.a) When looking at the Moon, then look at the rasis: Ramana Maharishi had Moon in Scorpio with Mars. Study the Moon from the rasi.

b) Look at where the nodes are in relation to the Moon. Rahu shows Bhoga marga, and Ketu shows Moksa marga. See which one has a better relationship to the Moon. The stronger will show the stronger path, and where the individual’s achievement will be. Ramana had Ketu in trines to the Moon and Parivartana, he had perfect spiritual discrimination. Don’t look at the houses as there is no Mother, Father or brother in this division. Vivikananda had Moon and Rahu in a 2-12 relation and Moon and Ketu in a 6-8 relationship. He didn’t want to become a sanyas but his guru made him.

3. Your lives best achievements will be seen from the Moon. What, where, and how this achievement needs to be done will seen.

Vivikananda had Sun in trines to the Moon in Gemini, Sun shows a lineage (esp. as it is in lagna in his rasi), and it Gemini it shows Mercury’s want to teach. His greatest achievement was setting up the Ramakrsna Mission for teaching spirituality.

aren't we more concerned abt mental strengths in d-27? (after all it comes under 3 level of varga harmornics) if yes, achievments should also b on the mental plane. in case of sadhaks, wont it mean achievemnt of control over senses and discipline of mind, rather than setting up a trust? may b sun here indicates natural menatl cpability to propagte light of knowledge. i've noticed presence of sun , ketu or ju in trines to moon. trines to lagna is a bit controversial issue, as it depends a lot on time accuracy factor.

but what abt atmakarka? is there no role for atmakaraka to play in d-27? why or why not?

Prabhupad had Moon in Cancer with the Sun. It was trines to Rahu, and he tried to succeed in the world many times but failed; Rahu is in Scorpio. So the Sun became the most powerful factor and had him set up a spiritual organization (Sun) with foreigners (Rahu).

People with one planet trine to Moon succeed easily because there is only one direction. When there are many planets trine, the person has many wants and will tend to spread themselves out in many areas. My own chart has Moon in Aries with Mars and Sun, in trine to Saturn in Leo and Mercury in Sag. I focus on so many things and have so many things I want to accomplish, I often don’t finish one thing before starting to dig deep into something else. I have so many papers like this laying around that are half written.

i feel this is becuase of dual sign rasi in ur lagna , not becuase of ur d-27 chart. u will find this trait common with all dual sign people especially mercurains.

i have just 2 planets in trines to moon, but i also have same habit of leaving things incomplete, becuae of strong mercurain nature. more planets in trines to moon will indicate many mental strengths/capabilities.

So that is the Bhamsa. This is the general chart to be used in normal analysis. The naksatramsa is to be used by psychologists, not the average person.

Naksatramsa

It shows the foundational field of the mind, the inner psychology behind thoughts and actions. There is a link behind the rasi, drekkana, navamsa, and naksatramsa. 1, 3, 9, 27. You can see that D-27 is the drekkana of the Navamsa or the navamsa of the drekkana. It is very important for psychology.

One can follow the rasi to d-3, d-9 to d-27 to see the impulse from the environment to the inner mind. Once the decision is made, the impulse arising in the deeper mind goes through the evaluation back to the rasi where it is enacted on the environment.

these were just thoughts, any inputs or suggestions r most welcome. research should b conducted on horoscopes whom we know well personally.

(dont say 'bless', i m just a learner like u ....)

reagrds

prashant

Namah Sivaya

sadgurudevaay namah

dear all,

thanx

prashant

Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

dear freedom,

thanx for sharing such valueable information with us ! this indeed is a thought provoking article.

comments below....

Freedom <freedom wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna

if u dont mind , can i express my doubt over the validity of some points mentioned here?

Bhamsa

why quadrants, why not trines? if its drekkan of navamsa chart, emphasis should b on trines, as we do in navmsa. (in navmsa , trines represent same pada of diffrent nakshatras, what does it represent in d-27, is to b found out)

water signs- 75%

air signs- 50%

weaknesse r to b seen from d-30 thru tatvas, does that mean d-27 is primarily for strengths?

i also have planet in cpricorn in d-27. perhaps we need to see no. of charts to reach any conclusion as u said

aren't we more concerned abt mental strengths in d-27? (after all it comes under 3 level of varga harmornics) if yes, achievments should also b on the mental plane. in case of sadhaks, wont it mean achievemnt of control over senses and discipline of mind, rather than setting up a trust? may b sun here indicates natural menatl cpability to propagte light of knowledge. i've noticed presence of sun , ketu or ju in trines to moon. trines to lagna is a bit controversial issue, as it depends a lot on time accuracy factor.

but what abt atmakarka? is there no role for atmakaraka to play in d-27? why or why not?

i feel this is becuase of dual sign rasi in ur lagna , not becuase of ur d-27 chart. u will find this trait common with all dual sign people especially mercurains.

i have just 2 planets in trines to moon, but i also have same habit of leaving things incomplete, becuae of strong mercurain nature. more planets in trines to moon will indicate many mental strengths/capabilities.

Naksatramsa

these were just thoughts, any inputs or suggestions r most welcome. research should b conducted on horoscopes whom we know well personally.

reagrds

prashant

Namah Sivaya

sadgurudevaay namah

dear all,

thanx

prashant

Hare Rama Krsna

Kendras from the Moon are important. The

Navamsa is relative to the Sun. The masculine goes for the feminine which are

the trines of Laksmi. The feminine goes to the male Kendra which is Visnu. If

you look astronomically, the tides are connected to the Kendra of the Moon.

D-30 weaknesses show your shadripu type

of weaknesses. D-27 shows your bala, strength and weaknesses of mental capacity

in aptitude.

Mental strengths are seen from the D-27,

if you do on the physical plane what you have the mental strength to do, then

it will be most successful. We can do other things but our success in them is

related to our mental abilities. I have not noticed the effect of AK, we must

see from a number of charts if it has importance. My thought would be that if

in proper placement would make the persons mental aptitude a soul desire or

mission, and would also show a strong desire of the soul to achieve in the area

(karaka/house) that it represents.

I agree that my dual lagna and Lagnesh in

a dual sign play a heavy role in my involvement in many things at once. It

would be interesting to note the interests indicated by the d-27 and follow if

they align with the varied personal interests, or what the relation may be.

Namah Sivaya

prashant narang

[prashantnarang]

Thursday, January 15, 2004

11:42 AM

varahamihira

RE: |Sri Varaha| d-27-any

references?

dear freedom,

thanx for sharing such valueable information with us !

this indeed is a thought provoking article.

comments below....

Freedom <freedom

wrote:

Hare

Rama Krsna

I will give

my notes, for research purpose. I have doubts about the comment on Capricorn

(as I have planets there myself). Tell me, after you look at 21 charts, do you

find this rule about Capricorn to be true.

Those who were there for this lecture, please correct me, where I have

erred.

[if u dont mind , can i express my

doubt over the validity of some points mentioned here?]

There are

various ways to calculate the D-27, and interpretation will depend on the type

of calculations used.

General

theory of the D-27 is connected to the Moon, it is called the bhamsa or

nakstramsa. The traditional calculation should be called the bhamsa and is

connected to the strength of the Moon. The naksatramsa has a different

calculation, which no program as of yet calculates. It has more to do with

naksatras.

Sanjay Rath

gave a small talk on the bhamsa at the East Coast workshops 2003 as a side note

to the “Steps in Horoscope Interpretation” workshop. This info

comes from my notes, so is only my understanding of what was taught. The CD

should be available soon from SJC USA.

Bhamsa

Planets in

the bhamsa show the planets consciousness level. If the Moon is strong it makes

the horoscope stronger, if the Moon is weak, it makes the horoscope weaker.

1. It also

shows the strengths and weaknesses of a persons mind. Two things most important

to judge are the a) kendras and b) the Yuga rasis.

a) Planets in

Kendra will give results easily, they are your strength, what you get easily.

Weaknesses are what you don’t get easily or at all.

[why quadrants, why not trines? if its

drekkan of navamsa chart, emphasis should b on trines, as we do in navmsa. (in navmsa , trines represent same pada of diffrent nakshatras,

what does it represent in d-27, is to b found out)]

water signs-

75%

air signs-

50%

earth signs-

25% weaknesses, flaws, Kali Yuga

Predictive

ability is based on Jupiter: the results you’ll get.

If Jupiter is

in the 7th house in a fire sign then the relationship will come

easily

earth

sign then mantras and work are needed to achieve

One should do

strengths and avoid weaknesses. Success is the path of strength, failure is the

strength of weakness.

[weaknesse r to b seen from d-30 thru tatvas,

does that mean d-27 is primarily for strengths?]

Position of

Venus will show your mental abilities for romance and relationship. For a

Sanyasin, Venus in an earth sign is good, look at Ramana Maharaishi and

Vivikananada. If Venus is in a fire sign it would not be advised to take

sanyas. First look at the natural significations and the tattvas, study the karakas from the tattvas.

The tattva is the independent strength of the mind.

(Any planet

in D-27 Capricorn, Kali Yuga sign, will have its naisargika karaka

weakened.)

[i also have planet in cpricorn in

d-27. perhaps we need to see no. of charts to reach any conclusion as u

said]

2. Studying

the Moon has its own separate rules.

a) When looking at the Moon, then look at the rasis: Ramana Maharishi had Moon

in Scorpio with Mars. Study

the Moon from the rasi.

b) Look at where the nodes are in relation to

the Moon. Rahu shows Bhoga marga, and Ketu shows Moksa marga.

See which one has a better relationship to the Moon. The stronger will show the

stronger path, and where the individual’s achievement will be. Ramana had

Ketu in trines to the Moon and Parivartana, he had perfect spiritual

discrimination. Don’t look at the houses as there is no Mother, Father or

brother in this division. Vivikananda had Moon and Rahu in a 2-12 relation and

Moon and Ketu in a 6-8 relationship. He didn’t want to become a sanyas

but his guru made him.

3. Your lives

best achievements will

be seen from the Moon. What, where, and how this achievement

needs to be done will seen.

Vivikananda

had Sun in trines to the Moon in Gemini, Sun shows a lineage (esp. as it is in

lagna in his rasi), and it Gemini it shows Mercury’s want to teach. His

greatest achievement was setting up the Ramakrsna Mission for teaching

spirituality.

[aren't we more concerned abt mental

strengths in d-27? (after all it comes under 3 level of varga harmornics) if

yes, achievments should also b on the mental plane. in case of sadhaks, wont it

mean achievemnt of control over senses and discipline of mind, rather than

setting up a trust? may b sun here indicates natural menatl cpability to

propagte light of knowledge. i've noticed presence of sun , ketu or ju in

trines to moon. trines to lagna is a bit controversial issue, as it

depends a lot on time accuracy factor.

but what

abt atmakarka? is there no role for atmakaraka to play in d-27? why or why not?]

Prabhupad had

Moon in Cancer with the Sun. It was trines to Rahu, and he tried to succeed in

the world many times but failed; Rahu is in Scorpio. So the Sun became the most

powerful factor and had him set up a spiritual organization (Sun) with

foreigners (Rahu).

People with

one planet trine to Moon succeed easily because there is only one direction.

When there are many planets trine, the person has many wants and will tend to

spread themselves out in many areas. My own chart has Moon in Aries with Mars

and Sun, in trine to Saturn in Leo and Mercury in Sag. I focus on so many

things and have so many things I want to accomplish, I often don’t finish

one thing before starting to dig deep into something else. I have so many

papers like this laying around that are half written.

[i feel this is becuase of dual sign

rasi in ur lagna , not becuase of ur d-27 chart. u will find this trait

common with all dual sign people especially mercurains.

i have just

2 planets in trines to moon, but i also have same habit of leaving things

incomplete, becuae of strong mercurain nature. more

planets in trines to moon will indicate many mental strengths/capabilities.]

So that is

the Bhamsa. This is the general chart to be used in normal analysis. The

naksatramsa is to be used by psychologists, not the average person.

Naksatramsa

It shows

the foundational field of the mind, the inner psychology behind thoughts

and actions. There is a link behind the rasi, drekkana, navamsa,

and naksatramsa. 1, 3, 9, 27. You can see that D-27 is the drekkana of the

Navamsa or the navamsa of the drekkana. It is very important for

psychology.

The rasi is

the environment

The drekkana

is the plan to act on the environment

Navamsa shows

how fortunate this was to you in the past

The D-27

shows whether you act on the impulse or not

One can

follow the rasi to d-3, d-9 to d-27 to see the impulse from the environment to

the inner mind. Once the decision is made, the impulse arising in the deeper

mind goes through the evaluation back to the rasi where it is enacted on the

environment.

OK Prashant,

I did my typing now please bless us with your research.

these were

just thoughts, any inputs or suggestions r most welcome. research should b

conducted on horoscopes whom we know well personally.

(dont say

'bless', i m just a learner like u ....)

reagrds

prashant

Namah Sivaya

sadgurudevaay namah

dear all,

i need some material on d-27. can someone give some

refrences to books or lessons or mssge no.?

thanx

prashant

Hotjobs: Enter

the " Signing Bonus " Sweepstakes

|Om

Tat Sat|

http://www.varahamihira

Groups Links

·

varahamihira/

·

To

from this group, send an email to:

varahamihira-

·

Your

use of is subject to the

|Om

Tat Sat|

Groups Links

·

varahamihira/

·

To

varahamihira-

·

Your

use of is subject to the

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/gif name=yhoo1103_b_300250A.gif

Hotjobs: Enter

the " Signing Bonus " Sweepstakes

|Om

Tat Sat|

Groups Links

·

To

visit your group on the web, go to:

varahamihira/

·

To

varahamihira-

·

Your

use of is subject to the

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear freedom

i feel there is something more distinctive about d-27 . ...

the clues which we get from prarsara.:---

*(30 =12x2 +6; 27 = 12x2 + 3 ).

*d-27 comes under shodhash varga classification, prescribed for kings/clelbrities.

*deities names

its never so easy to explore ........... requires deep research & meditation..

btw, i mailed astrological magazine for narsimha ji's article.

anyway, thanx for providing food for thought,

do share more, as u come to know

regards

prashantFreedom <freedom wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna

Kendras from the Moon are important. The Navamsa is relative to the Sun. The masculine goes for the feminine which are the trines of Laksmi. The feminine goes to the male Kendra which is Visnu. If you look astronomically, the tides are connected to the Kendra of the Moon.

D-30 weaknesses show your shadripu type of weaknesses. D-27 shows your bala, strength and weaknesses of mental capacity in aptitude.

Mental strengths are seen from the D-27, if you do on the physical plane what you have the mental strength to do, then it will be most successful. We can do other things but our success in them is related to our mental abilities. I have not noticed the effect of AK, we must see from a number of charts if it has importance. My thought would be that if in proper placement would make the persons mental aptitude a soul desire or mission, and would also show a strong desire of the soul to achieve in the area (karaka/house) that it represents.

I agree that my dual lagna and Lagnesh in a dual sign play a heavy role in my involvement in many things at once. It would be interesting to note the interests indicated by the d-27 and follow if they align with the varied personal interests, or what the relation may be.

Namah Sivaya

prashant narang [prashantnarang] Thursday, January 15, 2004 11:42 AMvarahamihira Subject: RE: |Sri Varaha| d-27-any references?

dear freedom,

comments below....

Freedom <freedom wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna

[if u dont mind , can i express my doubt over the validity of some points mentioned here?]

Bhamsa

[why quadrants, why not trines? if its drekkan of navamsa chart, emphasis should b on trines, as we do in navmsa. (in navmsa , trines represent same pada of diffrent nakshatras, what does it represent in d-27, is to b found out)]

water signs- 75%

air signs- 50%

[weaknesse r to b seen from d-30 thru tatvas, does that mean d-27 is primarily for strengths?]

[i also have planet in cpricorn in d-27. perhaps we need to see no. of charts to reach any conclusion as u said]

[aren't we more concerned abt mental strengths in d-27? (after all it comes under 3 level of varga harmornics) if yes, achievments should also b on the mental plane. in case of sadhaks, wont it mean achievemnt of control over senses and discipline of mind, rather than setting up a trust? may b sun here indicates natural menatl cpability to propagte light of knowledge. i've noticed presence of sun , ketu or ju in trines to moon. trines to lagna is a bit controversial issue, as it depends a lot on time accuracy factor.

but what abt atmakarka? is there no role for atmakaraka to play in d-27? why or why not?]

[i feel this is becuase of dual sign rasi in ur lagna , not becuase of ur d-27 chart. u will find this trait common with all dual sign people especially mercurains.

i have just 2 planets in trines to moon, but i also have same habit of leaving things incomplete, becuae of strong mercurain nature. more planets in trines to moon will indicate many mental strengths/capabilities.]

Naksatramsa

reagrds

prashant

Namah Sivaya

sadgurudevaay namah

dear all,

thanx

prashant

Namaste all,

> D-27 shows your bala, strength and weaknesses of mental capacity

> in aptitude.

I beg to differ. D-27 is not a chart in the 2nd cycle (13-24). It is

a chart that belongs to the 3rd cycle (25-36). The 3rd cycle is

supposed to show things related to the sub-conscious self.

So I cannot see it as a chart that shows mental capacity and

aptitude. To me, it is a chart that shows the sub-conscious (3rd

cycle) motivation (3rd house). It shows the sub-conscious impulses

that drive one. It is all about natural instincts.

May be you are saying the same thing but in different words.

However, I really want to de-emphasize the word " mental " and

emphasize the word " sub-conscious " when talking about D-27.

I hope that my view is acceptable.

May Jupiter's light shine on us,

Narasimha

PS: Somebody please tell me the definition of the alternative D-27

(the one Sanjay ji prefers to call Nakshatramsa) so that I can add

it to JHora for everyone's benefit.

Hare Rama Krishna

I was wondering the same and have been looking at charts using the

definition/calculation found in Saravali. But is this correct?

Robben

-

" pvr108 " <pvr

<varahamihira >

Sunday, January 18, 2004 7:36 PM

|Sri Varaha| Re: d-27-any references?

> Namaste all,

>

> > D-27 shows your bala, strength and weaknesses of mental capacity

> > in aptitude.

>

> I beg to differ. D-27 is not a chart in the 2nd cycle (13-24). It is

> a chart that belongs to the 3rd cycle (25-36). The 3rd cycle is

> supposed to show things related to the sub-conscious self.

>

> So I cannot see it as a chart that shows mental capacity and

> aptitude. To me, it is a chart that shows the sub-conscious (3rd

> cycle) motivation (3rd house). It shows the sub-conscious impulses

> that drive one. It is all about natural instincts.

>

> May be you are saying the same thing but in different words.

> However, I really want to de-emphasize the word " mental " and

> emphasize the word " sub-conscious " when talking about D-27.

>

> I hope that my view is acceptable.

>

> May Jupiter's light shine on us,

> Narasimha

>

> PS: Somebody please tell me the definition of the alternative D-27

> (the one Sanjay ji prefers to call Nakshatramsa) so that I can add

> it to JHora for everyone's benefit.

>

>

>

> |Om Tat Sat|

> http://www.varahamihira

>

>

sadgurudevaay namah

i wonder if it has to do anything with moon then...after all moon has to do with mental level.

narsimha ji, could u enlighten us a bit more ?

thanx

prashantRobben Hixson <passage wrote:

Hare Rama KrishnaI was wondering the same and have been looking at charts using thedefinition/calculation found in Saravali. But is this correct?Robben-"pvr108" <pvr<varahamihira >Sunday, January 18, 2004 7:36 PM|Sri Varaha| Re: d-27-any references?> Namaste all,>> > D-27 shows your bala, strength and weaknesses of mental capacity> > in aptitude.>> I beg to differ. D-27 is not a chart in the 2nd cycle (13-24). It is> a chart that belongs to the 3rd cycle (25-36). The 3rd cycle is> supposed to show things related to the sub-conscious self.>> So I cannot see it as a chart that shows mental capacity and> aptitude. To me, it is a chart that shows the sub-conscious

(3rd> cycle) motivation (3rd house). It shows the sub-conscious impulses> that drive one. It is all about natural instincts.>> May be you are saying the same thing but in different words.> However, I really want to de-emphasize the word "mental" and> emphasize the word "sub-conscious" when talking about D-27.>> I hope that my view is acceptable.>> May Jupiter's light shine on us,> Narasimha>> PS: Somebody please tell me the definition of the alternative D-27> (the one Sanjay ji prefers to call Nakshatramsa) so that I can add> it to JHora for everyone's benefit.>>>> |Om Tat Sat|> http://www.varahamihira>>

Hare Rama Krsna

I agree the word sub-conscious is a more correct to emphasize than the

term mental.

D 27 shows what is happening in the sub-conscious that will manifest in

the mind. There is a link between the sub conscious impulse in the D-27,

our wants, desires and our action in the world.

The meditator knows how to watch the subtle thought impulses arise in

the mind which grow into larger thought forms that guide our interaction

with the world. As the meditator is aware of more than just superficial

thoughts.

According to what Sanjay taught about the Bhamsa in the East Coast

workshop:

Planets in Kendra will give results easily, they are your strength, what

you get easily. Weaknesses are what you don't get easily or at all.

There is more than just natural instincts in that statement.

Namah Sivaya

pvr108 [pvr]

Monday, January 19, 2004 8:06 AM

varahamihira

|Sri Varaha| Re: d-27-any references?

Namaste all,

> D-27 shows your bala, strength and weaknesses of mental capacity

> in aptitude.

I beg to differ. D-27 is not a chart in the 2nd cycle (13-24). It is

a chart that belongs to the 3rd cycle (25-36). The 3rd cycle is

supposed to show things related to the sub-conscious self.

So I cannot see it as a chart that shows mental capacity and

aptitude. To me, it is a chart that shows the sub-conscious (3rd

cycle) motivation (3rd house). It shows the sub-conscious impulses

that drive one. It is all about natural instincts.

May be you are saying the same thing but in different words.

However, I really want to de-emphasize the word " mental " and

emphasize the word " sub-conscious " when talking about D-27.

I hope that my view is acceptable.

Narasimha

PS: Somebody please tell me the definition of the alternative D-27

(the one Sanjay ji prefers to call Nakshatramsa) so that I can add

it to JHora for everyone's benefit.

|Om Tat Sat|

Dear Prashant,

> i wonder if it has to do anything with moon then...after all moon

has to do with mental level.

> narsimha ji, could u enlighten us a bit more ?

> thanx

> prashant

Of course, Moon is very important in D-27.

After all, the final output of the sub-conscious impulses and

instincts, shown by D-27, is to influence the conscious existence,

including mind. So do not underestimate the importance of Moon in D-

I will write about the my understanding of D-27 and its

interpretation later. I have to run to work now.

Another thing: When I was meditating on Dakshinamurthy once, I had a

vision that dealt with mapping various existence levels to various

elements. Physical existence is of earthy nature. Existence at the

level of mind (or consciousness) is of watery nature. Existence at

the level of sub-consciousness is of airy nature. Existence at the

level of supra-consciousness (karmik level, the level of the jiva

associated with soul) is of ethery nature. The very existence as a

separate soul is of fiery nature. Thus the five elements control the

existence at various levels.

I believe this has an implication on the interpretation of charts,

but not too sure.

Narasimha

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

Namaste Narasimha,

> Another thing: When I was meditating on Dakshinamurthy once, I had

How does one meditate on Lord Dakshinamurthy? Be grateful if you

could spell out the prayers, procedure etc if its not too personal.

I am going to be out of a job soon and I would like to utilize the

free time to read up on mantra shastra and engage in meditative

practices.

regards

Hari

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear narsimha ji,

thanx for explaining ur point of view, it was really enlightening!

i support ur point that d-27 is to do with 3rd lvel of harmonics, hence to do with sub-consious.

however, as far as quadrants r concerned, i want to raise some questions,

either i've not understood, or is there some discrepency? becuase in navmsa chapter, varga chakra book, sarat ji has explained abt use of quadrants & trines. jaimini rishi had also given importance to trines to navamsa lagna & karkaamsha for analysing abilities in a person.

i m not saying quadrants r not important or these do not indicate what is achieved easily..

but would u deny this statement that trines should b seen for skills or qualities?

why there are two kind of thoughts ?

i dont 've ur ur chart examples data, & its not good to comment abt guru's qualities. here i wud quote my own example.

venus is in trines to d-27 lagna, but neither in trines to my d-9 or d-3 lagna. however, it is in quadrants to d-9 as well as d-3 lagna(parivrittiya ).

why m i not a good artist ? frankly speaking, i always wanted to b ..., i've the instinct, but unfortunately, not the skills...

plz clarify ,

regards

prashant

onlyhari <onlyhari wrote:

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||Namaste Narasimha,> Another thing: When I was meditating on Dakshinamurthy once, I had How does one meditate on Lord Dakshinamurthy? Be grateful if you could spell out the prayers, procedure etc if its not too personal. I am going to be out of a job soon and I would like to utilize the free time to read up on mantra shastra and engage in meditative practices.regardsHari|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira