IndiaDivine.org

More

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narasimha,

I am totally puzzled! As far as i remember /and I've been around for pretty long time, as you might have noticed/, Jay has always been protecting SJC and its status-

As well as that of vedic astrology in general.

Firstly, He doesn't need to ask ' leading astrologer' for his opinion. Secondly, his concern does exactly the opposite- tries to prevent that ill-willed get the weapon for free.

And we know how unhealthy situation in Jyotish circles are, and that astrology in general doesn't have much credibility in our world.

How could one miss that Jay just CARE!- and sometimes /most of times?/ we benefit more from a friendly warning, disagreement, bringing another point of view, etc...than from unison automatic 'applause'- however pleasant they may be at the time, long term benefits come from another side.

Not only SJC, we all need friendly jays- not to be discouraged

Maybe I should say that this was written with best intentions, as well?

Regards,

Anna-"J.Weiss" Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:11:50 +0100, "pvr108" ,|Sri Varaha| Re: [vedic astrology] Re: More linksDear Narasimha,My mail has NOTHING to do with any "leading astrologer ridiculed suchlong-termpredictions in another list".I have plenary of my own daily struggle with "anti astrological forces"where I live.I clearly stated that I am not into mundane and will gladly LEARN the factsthat lead to this statement.If you read my mail properly you would have noticed that I wrote it BECAUSEI CARE!Kind regards/Jay Weiss- "pvr108" <pvr<vedic astrology >Thursday, January 15, 2004 4:57 PM[vedic astrology] Re: More links

BR>> Dear Jay,>> Just because a leading astrologer ridiculed such long-term> predictions in another list, don't assume that these> predictions are risky or just guessworks as alleged by him.>> I am pretty sure Sanjay ji made the prediction on a sound> basis, using the chart of the BJP party. Of course,> political parties also have charts and they are as> important as the charts of political leaders.>> Have you checked the dasas running in the BJP chart?>> May Jupiter's light shine on us,> Narasimha>> > Dear Sanjay,> > I gladly share this happy occasion of publicity to you, Jyotisha> and SJC.> > However reading the article I could not resist lifting an eyebrows> when I>> read this:> > <Now, says Rath, the BJP will go on to rule the country for 14 long> years.>> >> > I am not into mundane astrology, but isn't it a bit dangerous to> make such a>> long term political statement ?> > Imagine all the "anti astrology" forces just waiting for this kind> of>> statement to go wrong, especially when it is made for a political> party, not a>> single person.> > I humbly expect you to at least make us (who could not participate> in the>> conference) a bit wiser and reveal the underlying astrological facts> that lead>> to this statement.> >> > Kindest regards> > /Jay Weiss>>>> Archives: vedic astrology>> Group info: vedic astrology/info.html>> To UNSUBSCRIBE: Bl

ank mail to vedic astrology->> ....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......>> >>>