IndiaDivine.org

d-27- references--narsimha ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sadgurudevaaye namah

"The trines show the abilities, blessings and what is already there, at the sub-conscious level. The quadrants show the focus of the efforts of the sub-conscious self."

dear narsimha ji,

fortunate r those who learnt from u directly... i really feeel goood to b member of this list.......

focus, duty & dharma, these words sound just appropriate for quadrants. may tht's the reason, mercury takes sanjay ji towards writing . at the same time, i would also emphasise , that this mercury will not indicate quality of writing skills , or this mercury doesnt make him a brilliant writer.

(i wud b very interesetd to know abt his trines in navmsa & bhamsa....one thing more, jaimini rishi had associated mercury with asceticm and walking with stick, not with writing, he said if moon is in 5th, the person will b good writer, & then jupiter will also give writing skills. i m not contradicting u, but just want u to comment on how significations r altered in divisionals, of course moon is imagination, ju is wisdom, but he didnt consider mercury first.)

anyway, i wish to request u to write varga chakra part -2 , so that we can know more abt variants of d-3, d-9, d-2 etc. its difficult to find material on various divisionals. attending conferences is not so easy, u need to get leaves from office. buying a varga chakra is easiest method for learning, even cheaper than buying cd's. (thanx to sarabani, that we will have yoga articles in jyotish digest.)

thanx once again

warm reagrds

prashant narang

SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!