IndiaDivine.org

[spam] punya chakra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi, dear Ramesh,

I've read both posts, Lakshmi, and still am not sure whether Rahu/ketu indicate /most likely/ type of death in a previous life, or /most likely/ cause of death in this one /which Freedom's example-and Sanjay's comment, in particular- implies/, or both?Aside from AL 3rd, 8th..etc considerations.

Thanks,

Anna- "lakshmisyama" Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:02:03 -0000 varahamihira [spam] Re: |Sri Varaha| punya chakra Re: ------ Re: SpamGuard has detected that the attached message to the Re: group varahamihira is likely to be spam. For more information Re: about SpamGuard, please visit our help pages: Re: /local/spamguard.html Re: ------ Re: Content-Type: message/rfc822 "lakshmisyama" Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:02:03 -0000 varahamihira Re: |Sri Varaha| punya chakra Message-Id: <bvtltb+d2gk (AT) eGroups (DOT) com> Re: Re: Hare Krishna Re: Dear Ramesh, Re: yes, the idea i

s the same , but look to 3rd.8th from AL for death Re: and causes of death in current lifetime. Re: But yes i would say , that if a person has Ketu in lagna there is a Re: possiblity they died and unnatural death or were in ghostly body Re: before they took new form. see my other post. Re: If you have accurate birth time you can look at D-60 and collaborate Re: teh whole thing, and see what karma person is bringing with them in Re: current life. Re: with regrads, Re: Lakshmi Kary Re: varahamihira , "Ramesh Gangaramani" Re: wrote: Re: > Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat Re: > Re: > Dear Freedom, Re: > Re: > I am not sure if I have understood this correctly. "Rahu will show Re: the Re: > person died by foul means of some sort and Ketu Re: > will show the death was a mistake or accident." Does this apply to Re: present Re: > birth?

In case of a living person, such positions would indicate Re: the likely Re: > cause of death? Re: > Re: > Kind regards Re: > Ramesh Re: > Re: > Re: > Freedom [freedom@s...] Re: > Thursday, February 05, 2004 12:01 PM Re: > varahamihira Re: > RE: |Sri Varaha| punya chakra Re: > Re: > Re: > Hare Rama Krsna, Re: > From my understanding if Rahu or Ketu are in the lagna the soul Re: can be Re: > stuck in this plane until proper propitiation and help is given Re: to the Re: > soul. Rahu will show the person died by foul means of some sort Re: and Ketu Re: > will show the death was a mistake or accident. Re: > I had a chart of a newly wed couple who died in a motorcycle Re: accident Re: > and lagna had Ketu. Just seeing the chart Sanjay said the death R

e: was an Re: > accident and unless the correct mantras, etc were done the souls Re: would Re: > not be able to leave. There is a dictum 'Kaloh chandi vinayako' Re: which I Re: > understand means we should worship Ganesh if Ketu is in the Re: lagna and Re: > Chandi if Rahu is in the lagna. These are the deities needed to Re: > propitiate to help the soul cross. Re: > Re: > Namah Sivaya Re: > Re: > Re: > dewavrat2000 [dewavrat2000] Re: > Wednesday, February 04, 2004 5:59 AM Re: > varahamihira Re: > |Sri Varaha| punya chakra Re: > Re: > OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA Re: > Re: > Re: > Dear shri Sanjayji, Re: > Re: > Regarding the placement of planet in the lagna in the punya Re: chakra Re: > the different planets have been alloted specific durations. Re: What is Re: > the period for Rahu/ketu. If the Rahu or Ketu is placed in Re: lagna in Re: > how there navamsha position be reckoned in ascertaining how may Re: > days/months the atma will be wondering on earth Re: > Re: > Does the Maheshwara planet plays any important role in the punya Re: > chakra. Re: > Re: > Kindly guide me. Re: > Re: > Yours shishya, Re: > Re: > Re: > Dewavrat Buit Re: > Re: > Re: > |Om Tat Sat| Re: > http://www.varahamihira Re: > Re: >

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Anna,

Dear Lakshmi,

dear Ramesh,

I've read both posts, Lakshmi, and still am not sure

whether Rahu/ketu indicate /most likely/ type of death in a previous life,

or /most likely/ cause of death in this one /which Freedom's example-and

Sanjay's comment, in particular- implies/, or both?

Aside from AL 3rd,

8th..etc considerations.

Thanks,

Anna

7th is from previous. 1st is

for the next.

Best regards,

Swee

swee

www.brihaspati.net

Thanks, Swee.

You said: "7th is from previous. 1st is for the next."- What about this one/I asked about/?Anna

-"Swee Chan" Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:37:12 +0200RE: [spam] Re: |Sri Varaha| punya chakra

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Anna,

Dear Lakshmi, dear Ramesh,

I've read both posts, Lakshmi, and still am not sure whether Rahu/ketu indicate /most likely/ type of death in a previous life, or /most likely/ cause of death in this one /which Freedom's example-and Sanjay's comment, in particular- implies/, or both?Aside from AL 3rd, 8th..etc considerations.

Thanks,

Anna

7th is from previous. 1st is for the next.

Best regards,

Swee

swee

www.brihaspati.net

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira _______________

-- _________Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup