IndiaDivine.org

Mantra for planet in maranasthana/Sarajit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sarajit,

Your explanation is excellent, logical, and well presented- why karaka for a house matters is quite clearly proved.

I hope you've read what I wrote to you and Brendan-

I accept all and every argument you mentioned here- I liked this statement a lot :"showing that, I (AK) shall> be able to cancel the avastha of Jupiter"Very convincing- no doubt.

And protect the houses/persons affected..Great.

Your text strangelly? fell on a 'prepared groung' of my previous thoughts- although I am /at the moment/ 'short' of argumentation, and yours is excellent, I wish if you would consider all-encomassing-power of AK, as I see it now?

Let me exagerate for the sake of argument: I am able /AK/to protect the people/issues important to me- please take into account the fact that my AK Moon IS heavily connected to most areas/planets, by itself or through house karakas,or both, so what may seem as my "omnipotence" may well be due to that very fact that indeed I am able to...

However, I don't give up on the extension of this- It's AK /MO/ that is crucial, in general- what do you think? It is always YOU that can make things better- and this is not 'idealism', metaphisics', look at people around /and their charts/... I am exceedingly aware of importance of AK, in /too broad?/a sense?

Thanks for sharing, my brain cells sing when I read your writings../Plese send some../

Warmest wishes,

Anna

> || Jaya Jagannath ||> Dear Anna,> > Exaltation of the MKA planets reduces the blemish to a large extent,> however that's not all. We need to see all the source of the strengths> to see the manifestation of the Marana Avasta at a particular arena of> life. Exaltation and debilitation are only positional strengths and this> shows that MKA planet shall not adversely affect the status/ position of> the native. Please read my article on shadbala for interpretation of> other sources of strengths. What Freedom wrote in one mail about the day> and night strength is the kala bala and has to be interpreted little> differently. So the bottomline is that, we need to find out what are the> sources of strength of the MKA planet and those areas shall be spared.> > I am

some more views on MKA planets, which I do not know whether> approved by Sanjayji. However, just for sharing and more deliberations> on the topic, I shall write it down. Like Debiltation, MKA is a source> of weakness to a planet. However the difference is that, while> debilitation has to do with different signs, MKA has to do with> different houses. As the strength of the dispositor becomes important in> the former case, I would tend to think that the strength of the karaka> becomes important to the Planets in the MKA. We know that if Saturn is> well placed in Kendra to lagna/ moon; exalted in the Navamsa, the> debilitation of Jupiter is cancelled. We see here that, although Saturn> is the cause of debilitation of Jupiter, it has the key to cancel the> debilitation too. Hence if Jup is deb, strengthening Saturn could be one> of the solution to cancel the debil

ity of Jup. However, if Jupiter is in> MKA in the 3rd house, it shall be so, irrespective of the sign where it> is placed. However, as houses are involved here, karaka takes the> precedence compared to the dispositor of Jupiter and I would tend to> think that the strength of Karaka Mars is important to cancel such state> of MKA. Take my case, Jup in MKA, however, Mars the Karaka for 3rd, is> the AK and placed in the 9th and own Navamsa showing that, I (AK) shall> be able to cancel the avastha of Jupiter. Jup rules 1st and 4th and> hence my health (1st) and mother (4th) (also because karaka for mother> is deb in both rasi and Navamsa) shall suffer. But I realized that the> key to uplift both from the condition lies with me (Mars-AK). > > Please ponder on it. You might hit some better clues on judgement. :-)> > Best Wishes> Saraji

t> > > 108 ar [jyotish108@c...] > Sunday, February 08, 2004 1:56 PM> varahamihira > RE: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana> > Dear Sarajit,> While what you wrote here- that debilitation further weakens the planet> in MKS, and is thus the worst condition- is perfectly logical and clear> to me, > I am wondering about potential sources of empowerment of a planet in> MKS- by extension it seems exaltation would do that-is that right?> Anything else- that can modify, improve this bad condition? > Thanks.> Warmest wishes,> Anna> > -> "Sarajit Poddar" > Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:23:30 +0800> > RE: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana> > || Jaya Jagannath

||> Dear Freedom,> > I cannot agree with you on the last point that deb MKA planet is good.> What I remember from Gurudev's teaching that this is the most weakest> position of the planet and the houses ruled are not spared, even a> little bit. This is the most dangerous position, unless there is> cancellation of debilitation.> > Best Wishes> Sarajit> > > Freedom [freedom@s...] > Monday, February 02, 2004 5:36 PM> varahamihira > RE: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana> > Hare Rama Krsna> > For Maranakaraka planets you need life rejuvenating mantras, bijas like> JuM. You can use t he various forms of Shiva accordingly to the graha.> For example a good one for Venus is > Aum Namah Sivaya Triambakaya Haum Jum Sah> Others can be calculated according to mantra shastra rules.> > Its important to keep in mind:> 1. Day strong planets in maranakarakasthana are not as bad for person> born in the day time.> Night strong planets maranakarakasthana are not bad if person is born in> the night. > Mars is bad in 7th in Rasi if born in daytime, but will make one> brilliant if born at night (malefics are strong at night)> Moon in 8th at night birth is good merely b/c person was born at night> Mangalik dosa will not show short temper if born at night, if day birth> then short tempered and will be easily defeated> > Those born in day-benefics are stronger person born at night- malefics> are stronger> > Mercury in 7th house maranakaraka is not that bad day or night because> he is strong in both.> > 2. Sometimes maranakarakastha na is good. If the p

lanet is inimical to> the lagna it can be beneficial to the chart. For example, a Jupiter Rahu> conj can cause havoc, but when maranakarakasthana in the 3rd it has less> power to harm. > > 3. Debilitated maranakarakasthana planet is reversed. For example,> neecha Guru in the 3rd will give Jupiter's good results.> > Namah Sivaya> Freedom> > > > > > > > onlyhari [onlyhari] > Wednesday, January 28, 2004 2:57 PM> varahamihira > |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana> > ||Om Brihaspataye Namah||> > Dear Gurus and Jyotishas,> > How to deduce the specific mantra for strengthening of a planet in > maranasthana?> > For eg., if Sun is in 12th, should we prescribe a 12 akshara mantra? BR>> How to derive this mantra? If Moon is in 8th, should a 8 akshara > mantra be prescribed? Can Jyotirlinga mantras for this specific > purpose be used?> > How to choose between prescription of mantra or gem for planet in > maranasthana?> > If somebody can explain with examples (and observed effects) that > would be great.> > thanks and regards> Hari> > > |Om Tat Sat|> http://www.varahamihira > >