IndiaDivine.org

RE: Mantra for planet in maranasthana/bashakesh MKS - Sanjay R.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for this dear Sanjay. As usual you are right.

However I am also wondering that in a case like mine (or any other similar chart configuration), there must be at least a number of 10(0)'s of people with the same rasi/navamsa configuration (as far as the badhakesh/debl. Mars conj. Saturn in the 12th) which suggest that they will all have (sorry had) bad luck yoga at approx. the same period (lets assume a tight orb of same lagna +/- 60 seconds) ?

It's difficult to verify but theoretically ?

Kind regards/Jay Weiss

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Monday, February 09, 2004 2:23 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana/bashakesh MKS

::Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya::Dear Jay

That is not correct. A badhakesh in debility is very good..after all, the one who is hell bent on tormenting you should be weak. In your chart, the 12th house also has Saturn in conjunction with Mars and then the story changes altogether as then you also have to read, (a) badhakesh in conjunction with Saturn which changes the reading to sins accruing out of forgetting the deity from last / this birth and dirt on idol etc, and (b) 9th lord and 9th house are conjoined Saturn generating a yoga for bad luck. Alol this will happen during the periods of the badhakesh..

If you want to study the results of planets in debilty in badhak house or badhakesh in debility, take charts in which they do not at least conjoin dire malefic planets.Best Regards,Sanjay RathSJC-Puri: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri -752001, India----------------------------OM TAT SAT---------------------------

- J.Weiss

varahamihira

Saturday, February 07, 2004 12:54 PM

Dear Sarajit,

I can confirm out of personal experience what you wrote as I have badhakesh Mars (L9th) in the 12th/Cn.

However in such a case (and I assume there are many like me) Mars is not only badkesh but also Yogakaraka (and in my case also debl.).

My experience suggest that YK function is drastically reduced or even 'eliminated'.

Can you comment please ?

Kind regards/Jay Weisshttp://www.alvicomm.comhttp://www.alvicomm.com/privat.htm

-

Sarajit Poddar

varahamihira

Saturday, February 07, 2004 3:34 AM

RE: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana/bashakesh MKS

|| Jaya Jagannath ||

Dear Anna,

Weakness of the Badhakesh is not the solution to the obstacles and in fact it would create obstacles in its own ways, for example, lets say, a dieing person, gets the native convicted for his death etc. The only solution to Badhakesh is its placement in the 12th from the Lagna, the house of giving. For remedies of the badhakesh, please refer to VRA.

Best Wishes

Sarajit

108 ar [jyotish108] Thursday, February 05, 2004 1:57 PMvarahamihira Subject: RE: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana/bashakesh MKS

Dear Freedom,

In your post you gave a good example when it's good to have planet /inimical to Lagna/ in MKS, thus reducing its malefic effect.

My Q is, if badhakesh happens to be in MKS, would the same principle apply /as above/, would that be for native's benefit, or is irrelevant?

Thanks,

Anna

varahamihira Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:05:37 +0530 ><html><body>>>><tt>>Hare Rama Krsna<BR>><BR>>For Maranakaraka planets you need life rejuvenating mantras, bijas like<BR>>JuM. You can use the various forms of Shiva accordingly to the graha.<BR>>For example a good one for Venus is <BR>>Aum Namah Sivaya Triambakaya Haum Jum Sah<BR>>Others can be calculated according to mantra shastra rules.<BR>><BR>>Its important to keep in mind:<BR>>1. Day strong planets in maranakarakasthana are not as bad for person<BR>>born in the day time.<BR>>Night strong planets maranakarakasthana are not bad if person is born in<BR>>the night. <BR>>Mars is bad in 7th in Rasi if born in daytime, but will make one<BR>>brilli ant if born at night (malefics are strong at night)<BR>>Moon in 8th at night birth is good merely b/c person was born at night<BR>>Mangalik dosa will not show short temper if born at night, if day birth<BR>>then short tempered and will be easily defeated<BR>><BR>>Those born in day-benefics are stronger person born at night- malefics<BR>>are stronger<BR>><BR>>Mercury in 7th house maranakaraka is not that bad day or night because<BR>>he is strong in both.<BR>><BR>>2. Sometimes maranakarakasthana is good. If the planet is inimical to<BR>>the lagna it can be beneficial to the chart. For example, a Jupiter Rahu<BR>>conj can cause havoc, but when maranakarakasthana in the 3rd it has less<BR>>power to harm. <BR>><BR>>3. Debilitated maranakarakasthana planet is reversed. For exa mple,<BR>>neecha Guru in the 3rd will give Jupiter's good results.<BR>><BR>>Namah Sivaya<BR>>Freedom<BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>>onlyhari [onlyhari] <BR>>Wednesday, January 28, 2004 2:57 PM<BR>>varahamihira <BR>>|Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana<BR>><BR>>||Om Brihaspataye Namah||<BR>><BR>>Dear Gurus and Jyotishas,<BR>><BR>>How to deduce the specific mantra for strengthening of a planet in <BR>>maranasthana?<BR>><BR>>For eg., if Sun is in 12th, should we prescribe a 12 akshara mantra? <BR>>How to derive this mantra? If Moon is in 8th, should a 8 akshar a <BR>>mantra be prescribed? Can Jyotirlinga mantras for this specific <BR>>purpose be used?<BR>><BR>>How to choose between prescription of mantra or gem for planet in <BR>>maranasthana?<BR>><BR>>If somebody can explain with examples (and observed effects) that <BR>>would be great.<BR>><BR>>thanks and regards<BR>>Hari<BR>><BR>><BR>>|Om Tat Sat|<BR>><a href="http://www.varahamihira">http://www.varahamihira</a> <BR>><BR>>

Om namo bhagavate Väsudeväya

Dear Jay

Yes your point is right that all decisions cannot be based on the placement of planets in the rasi chart and the navamsa and shastyamsa are vital to form a final opinion. But then there is some point where we start our analysis and this is the rasi chart..so you see if the same badhakesh is exalted in navamsa, it changes the entire picture and then you have all the carakaraka etc...so check these. As such a badhakesh like in your chart can make one bereft from the happiness of co-born.....

With Best regards,

Sanjay Rath

SJC Puri 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India

J.Weiss [jayhw] Monday, February 09, 2004 11:30 PMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana/bashakesh MKS -> Sanjay R.

However I am also wondering that in a case like mine (or any other similar chart configuration), there must be at least a number of 10(0)'s of people with the same rasi/navamsa configuration (as far as the badhakesh/debl. Mars conj. Saturn in the 12th) which suggest that they will all have (sorry had) bad luck yoga at approx. the same period (lets assume a tight orb of same lagna +/- 60 seconds) ?

Kind regards/Jay Weiss

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

That is not correct. A badhakesh in debility is very good..after all, the one who is hell bent on tormenting you should be weak. In your chart, the 12th house also has Saturn in conjunction with Mars and then the story changes altogether as then you also have to read, (a) badhakesh in conjunction with Saturn which changes the reading to sins accruing out of forgetting the deity from last / this birth and dirt on idol etc, and (b) 9th lord and 9th house are conjoined Saturn generating a yoga for bad luck. Alol this will happen during the periods of the badhakesh..

If you want to study the results of planets in debilty in badhak house or badhakesh in debility, take charts in which they do not at least conjoin dire malefic planets.Best Regards,Sanjay RathSJC-Puri: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri -752001, India----------------------------OM TAT SAT---------------------------

- J.Weiss

varahamihira

Dear Sarajit,

I can confirm out of personal experience what you wrote as I have badhakesh Mars (L9th) in the 12th/Cn.

However in such a case (and I assume there are many like me) Mars is not only badkesh but also Yogakaraka (and in my case also debl.).

My experience suggest that YK function is drastically reduced or even 'eliminated'.

Can you comment please ?

-

Sarajit Poddar

varahamihira

|| Jaya Jagannath ||

Dear Anna,

Weakness of the Badhakesh is not the solution to the obstacles and in fact it would create obstacles in its own ways, for example, lets say, a dieing person, gets the native convicted for his death etc. The only solution to Badhakesh is its placement in the 12th from the Lagna, the house of giving. For remedies of the badhakesh, please refer to VRA.

Best Wishes

Sarajit

108 ar [jyotish108] Thursday, February 05, 2004 1:57 PMvarahamihira Subject: RE: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana/bashakesh MKS

Dear Freedom,

In your post you gave a good example when it's good to have planet /inimical to Lagna/ in MKS, thus reducing its malefic effect.

My Q is, if badhakesh happens to be in MKS, would the same principle apply /as above/, would that be for native's benefit, or is irrelevant?

Thanks,

Anna

varahamihira Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:05:37 +0530 ><html><body>>>><tt>>Hare Rama Krsna<BR>><BR>>For Maranakaraka planets you need life rejuvenating mantras, bijas like<BR>>JuM. You can use the various forms of Shiva accordingly to the graha.<BR>>For example a good one for Venus is <BR>>Aum Namah Sivaya Triambakaya Haum Jum Sah<BR>>Others can be calculated according to mantra shastra rules.<BR>><BR>>Its important to keep in mind:<BR>>1. Day strong planets in maranakarakasthana are not as bad for person<BR>>born in the day time.<BR>>Night strong planets maranakarakasthana are not bad if person is born in<BR>>the night. <BR>>Mars is bad in 7th in Rasi if born in daytime, but will make one<BR>>brilli ant if born at night (malefics are strong at night)<BR>>Moon in 8th at night birth is good merely b/c person was born at night<BR>>Mangalik dosa will not show short temper if born at night, if day birth<BR>>then short tempered and will be easily defeated<BR>><BR>>Those born in day-benefics are stronger person born at night- malefics<BR>>are stronger<BR>><BR>>Mercury in 7th house maranakaraka is not that bad day or night because<BR>>he is strong in both.<BR>><BR>>2. Sometimes maranakarakasthana is good. If the planet is inimical to<BR>>the lagna it can be beneficial to the chart. For example, a Jupiter Rahu<BR>>conj can cause havoc, but when maranakarakasthana in the 3rd it has less<BR>>power to harm. <BR>><BR>>3. Debilitated maranakarakasthana planet is reversed. For exa mple,<BR>>neecha Guru in the 3rd will give Jupiter's good results.<BR>><BR>>Namah Sivaya<BR>>Freedom<BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>>onlyhari [onlyhari] <BR>>Wednesday, January 28, 2004 2:57 PM<BR>>varahamihira <BR>>|Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana<BR>><BR>>||Om Brihaspataye Namah||<BR>><BR>>Dear Gurus and Jyotishas,<BR>><BR>>How to deduce the specific mantra for strengthening of a planet in <BR>>maranasthana?<BR>><BR>>For eg., if Sun is in 12th, should we prescribe a 12 akshara mantra? <BR>>How to derive this mantra? If Moon is in 8th, should a 8 akshar a <BR>>mantra be prescribed? Can Jyotirlinga mantras for this specific <BR>>purpose be used?<BR>><BR>>How to choose between prescription of mantra or gem for planet in <BR>>maranasthana?<BR>><BR>>If somebody can explain with examples (and observed effects) that <BR>>would be great.<BR>><BR>>thanks and regards<BR>>Hari<BR>><BR>><BR>>|Om Tat Sat|<BR>><a href="http://www.varahamihira">http://www.varahamihira</a> <BR>><BR>>

> As such a badhakesh like in your chart can make one bereft from the happiness of co-born.....

Jay: Which is more than just a pure fact! - thanks Sanjay.

Kind regards/Jay Weiss

-

guruji

varahamihira

Monday, February 09, 2004 7:23 PM

RE: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana/bashakesh MKS -> Sanjay R.

Om namo bhagavate Väsudeväya

Dear Jay Yes your point is right that all decisions cannot be based on the placement of planets in the rasi chart and the navamsa and shastyamsa are vital to form a final opinion. But then there is some point where we start our analysis and this is the rasi chart..so you see if the same badhakesh is exalted in navamsa, it changes the entire picture and then you have all the carakaraka etc...so check these. As such a badhakesh like in your chart can make one bereft from the happiness of co-born.....

With Best regards, Sanjay Rath SJC Puri 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India

J.Weiss [jayhw] Monday, February 09, 2004 11:30 PMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana/bashakesh MKS -> Sanjay R.

Kind regards/Jay Weiss

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

- J.Weiss

varahamihira

Dear Sarajit,

Can you comment please ?

-

Sarajit Poddar

varahamihira

|| Jaya Jagannath ||

Dear Anna,

Best Wishes

Sarajit

Dear Freedom,

Thanks,

Anna

Dear Sanjay,

Let me ask you one more related Q /while/if you are still there/-

debilitation is good for badhakesh, to reduce misery- as you said

is exaltation the worst, making badhakesh potential to torment the

native strong?

What happens if that same exalted badhakesh is YK /Taurus, Leo/?

Will YK potency be reduced/enhanced respectevely, as well, as one

would expect?

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Anna

varahamihira , " J.Weiss " <jayhw@t...> wrote:

> Thank you for this dear Sanjay. As usual you are right.

>

> However I am also wondering that in a case like mine (or any other

similar chart configuration), there must be at least a number of 10

(0)'s of people with the same rasi/navamsa configuration (as far as

the badhakesh/debl. Mars conj. Saturn in the 12th) which suggest

that they will all have (sorry had) bad luck yoga at approx. the

same period (lets assume a tight orb of same lagna +/- 60 seconds) ?

> It's difficult to verify but theoretically ?

> Kind regards

> /Jay Weiss

>

> -

> Sanjay Rath

> varahamihira

> Monday, February 09, 2004 2:23 PM

> Re: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in

maranasthana/bashakesh MKS

>

>

>

> ::Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya::

> Dear Jay

> That is not correct. A badhakesh in debility is very good..after

all, the one who is hell bent on tormenting you should be weak. In

your chart, the 12th house also has Saturn in conjunction with Mars

and then the story changes altogether as then you also have to read,

(a) badhakesh in conjunction with Saturn which changes the reading

to sins accruing out of forgetting the deity from last / this birth

and dirt on idol etc, and (b) 9th lord and 9th house are conjoined

Saturn generating a yoga for bad luck. Alol this will happen during

the periods of the badhakesh..

> If you want to study the results of planets in debilty in badhak

house or badhakesh in debility, take charts in which they do not at

least conjoin dire malefic planets.

> Best Regards,

> Sanjay Rath

> SJC-Puri: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri -752001, India

> ----------------------------OM TAT SAT---------------------------

> -

> J.Weiss

> varahamihira

> Saturday, February 07, 2004 12:54 PM

> Re: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in

>

>

> Dear Sarajit,

>

> I can confirm out of personal experience what you wrote as I

have badhakesh Mars (L9th) in the 12th/Cn.

> However in such a case (and I assume there are many like me)

Mars is not only badkesh but also Yogakaraka (and in my case also

debl.).

> My experience suggest that YK function is drastically reduced or

even 'eliminated'.

> Can you comment please ?

>

> Kind regards

> /Jay Weiss

> http://www.alvicomm.com

> http://www.alvicomm.com/privat.htm

>

> -

> Sarajit Poddar

> varahamihira

> Saturday, February 07, 2004 3:34 AM

> RE: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in

>

>

> || Jaya Jagannath ||

>

> Dear Anna,

>

>

>

> Weakness of the Badhakesh is not the solution to the obstacles

and in fact it would create obstacles in its own ways, for example,

lets say, a dieing person, gets the native convicted for his death

etc. The only solution to Badhakesh is its placement in the 12th

from the Lagna, the house of giving. For remedies of the badhakesh,

please refer to VRA.

>

>

>

> Best Wishes

>

> Sarajit

>

>

>

>

> 108 ar [jyotish108@c...]

> Thursday, February 05, 2004 1:57 PM

> varahamihira

> RE: |Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in

>

>

>

>

> Dear Freedom,

>

> In your post you gave a good example when it's good to have

planet /inimical to Lagna/ in MKS, thus reducing its malefic effect.

>

> My Q is, if badhakesh happens to be in MKS, would the same

principle apply /as above/, would that be for native's benefit, or

is irrelevant?

>

> Thanks,

>

> Anna

>

>

> varahamihira

> Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:05:37 +0530

>

> ><html><body>

> >

> >

> ><tt>

> >Hare Rama Krsna<BR>

> ><BR>

> >For Maranakaraka planets you need life rejuvenating mantras,

bijas like<BR>

> >JuM. You can use the various forms of Shiva accordingly to

the graha.<BR>

> >For example a good one for Venus is <BR>

> >Aum Namah Sivaya Triambakaya Haum Jum Sah<BR>

> >Others can be calculated according to mantra shastra

rules.<BR>

> ><BR>

> >Its important to keep in mind:<BR>

> >1. Day strong planets in maranakarakasthana are not as bad

for person<BR>

> >born in the day time.<BR>

> >Night strong planets maranakarakasthana are not bad if person

is born in<BR>

> >the night. <BR>

> >Mars is bad in 7th in Rasi if born in daytime, but will make

one<BR>

> >brilli ant if born at night (malefics are strong at night)<BR>

> >Moon in 8th at night birth is good merely b/c person was born

at night<BR>

> >Mangalik dosa will not show short temper if born at night, if

day birth<BR>

> >then short tempered and will be easily defeated<BR>

> ><BR>

> >Those born in day-benefics are stronger person born at night-

malefics<BR>

> >are stronger<BR>

> ><BR>

> >Mercury in 7th house maranakaraka is not that bad day or

night because<BR>

> >he is strong in both.<BR>

> ><BR>

> >2. Sometimes maranakarakasthana is good. If the planet is

inimical to<BR>

> >the lagna it can be beneficial to the chart. For example, a

Jupiter Rahu<BR>

> >conj can cause havoc, but when maranakarakasthana in the 3rd

it has less<BR>

> >power to harm. <BR>

> ><BR>

> >3. Debilitated maranakarakasthana planet is reversed. For exa

mple,<BR>

> >neecha Guru in the 3rd will give Jupiter's good results.<BR>

> ><BR>

> >Namah Sivaya<BR>

> >Freedom<BR>

> ><BR>

> ><BR>

> ><BR>

> ><BR>

> ><BR>

> ><BR>

> ><BR>

> >onlyhari [onlyhari] <BR>

> >Wednesday, January 28, 2004 2:57 PM<BR>

> >varahamihira <BR>

> >|Sri Varaha| Mantra for planet in maranasthana<BR>

> ><BR>

> >||Om Brihaspataye Namah||<BR>

> ><BR>

> >Dear Gurus and Jyotishas,<BR>

> ><BR>

> >How to deduce the specific mantra for strengthening of a

planet in <BR>

> >maranasthana?<BR>

> ><BR>

> >For eg., if Sun is in 12th, should we prescribe a 12 akshara

mantra? <BR>

> >How to derive this mantra? If Moon is in 8th, should a 8

akshar a <BR>

> >mantra be prescribed? Can Jyotirlinga mantras for this

specific <BR>

> >purpose be used?<BR>

> ><BR>

> >How to choose between prescription of mantra or gem for

planet in <BR>

> >maranasthana?<BR>

> ><BR>

> >If somebody can explain with examples (and observed effects)

that <BR>

> >would be great.<BR>

> ><BR>

> >thanks and regards<BR>

> >Hari<BR>

> ><BR>

> ><BR>

> >|Om Tat Sat|<BR>

> ><a

href= " http://www.varahamihira " >http://www.

groups.comvarahamihira</a> <BR>

> ><BR>

> >

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

Dear Sanjay,

Pranaams.

> As such a badhakesh like in your chart can make one bereft from

> the happiness of co-born.....

Is this because Mars is the karaka for 3rd house and ergo, co-borns?

> That is not correct. A badhakesh in debility is very good..after

> all, the one who is hell bent on tormenting you should be weak.

Thats clear. Now suppose we have a Libra lagna with badhakesh Sun

alone in 12th. Good position for badhakesh to be in and additionally

we find that Sun is also in maranakarakasthana. Can I conclude that

the ability of the badhakesh is blunted to a great extent? So

nothing need be done for the maranakaraka avastha of the native? But

what happens to eleventh house matters? Destroyed? Jupiter ® in

6th has direct aspect on badhakesh. Interestingly enough, there is

Moon in 9th forming a possible Gajakesari yoga?

regards

Hari