IndiaDivine.org

Update, on SJC Funds, JD, etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Jyotishis and Friends in SJC,

Please visit http://.org/paymentpg.html for any payments that need to be made to SJC. This includes Jyotish Digest Subscriptions and Renewals, Membership Fees, Donations, Building Fund, Conference registrations etc. You may recall that from time to time we have posted a long mail on the payment details for national and international rs. All this material, along with a contact form and comments box for you to fill up, has been designed and formatted for the web by Visti Larsen and is available at the above link. Not being web savvy, I have been unable to convert this material for you earlier, but Visti spend 2-3 days and nights, sitting up and formatting it. In fact the entire fundraiser page has been designed by him. Please go through it carefully and click on your respective countries for your details.

SJC Land/Building: Please go through http://.org/donation.html for details regarding the land that we have chosen for SJC, where we are going to build the institutional base for Sri Jagannath Center. WE NEED HELP HERE!

Jyotish Digest: All those of you who have written to me regarding your JD, about non-receipt of issues, have all been processed. I have been slow in replying to my mails, but I have still responded to 98% of them, but your requests have all been processed, whether I have replied back to you or not. So please give me the feedback upon receipt of your magazines, as we constantly need to upgrade the system to make it more efficient. Those of you who asked about renewals, will be apprised when they are due.

About Us: Many of you have been enquiring about Visti and others and what we have been upto. After the Conference ended, there have been 8-9 of us in Puri learning the BPHS from Sanjayji shloka by shloka. We also get loaded with a lot of homework. We are also busy preparing for the Conferences in Nagpur and another one in Puri organised by the local university. We are also putting together a lot of work for SJC. So Visti has been busy and not on the lists as often as earlier. Zoran was with us till the 2nd week of February and others nearby like Dilip Bannerjee visit us for few days whenever they are free to do so. But we are available on our regular email, and all of do do read all your mails, though we do not have time to reply to your messages immediately.

Thanking you for your patience and support,

Best regards,

Sarbani